Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yesssssssss, I’m com…. Ohhhhhh fuckkkk!”

He slowed his movements, trying to control her, to delay and then prolong the climax that he knew was close. He played her like an instrument, bringing her to the brink with his careful manipulation, sensing her reaching her peak and then stopping, so that she remained suspended on the edge, her body still bent backwards in delightful tension, her breath coming in harsh bursts, her eyes shut tight.

Then, at last, Victoria could hold it no longer, and with a cry from deep in her throat she finally succumbed to her passion, the sheer animal pleasure of her orgasm washing over her as her juices almost ejaculated out. Her hips thrust hard at the dildo as she released her lust, abandoning herself completely with no thought for modesty or decorum, naked and red-faced in Golden Bodies Gym.

“Aaahhhhhhh!”

He continued, his thrusts, slowing them now though, as he felt the ebbing of her orgasm. The stiffness began to leave her limbs, and her body sank back onto the bench, into the pool of wetness that had flowed from her. His movements became less and less, until finally he stopped, leaving the object embedded in the gorgeous former Spice Girl.

Victoria lay back, exhausted and ashamed at the wanton nature of her display. Her breathing was still heavy, her exquisite breasts rising and falling as she fought to regain her breath. She couldn't believe what had happened and that her body had betrayed her so much by giving this depraved pig his pleasure.

She closed her eyes; wishing the ordeal would end, that he would free her, allow her to cover herself, to hide her from his gaze. But when she opened them again he was still there, and she was still explicitly exposed.

He spoke at last. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

She turned away. "Will you let me go now?" she whispered.

He grinned and then she heard the applause. Looking to the left of her shoulder the bound Posh Spice nearly died with shame as first Emma and then Nathan appeared from behind a one-way glass partition, but, as if that wasn’t bad enough, they were followed by a steady stream of people who had clearly been the witnesses and audience to the lustful scene played out before them.

“Em...Emma...” Victoria stuttered, “How could you do this to me?”

“Shut up whore,” replied Emma quickly. “But I have to say that was a great show, and I have the stills and video here to prove it.”

Once again Posh had been captured on film.

“But, I am the only one with a camera of any sort, and so long as you follow our instructions, the pictures will stay with me.”

Posh felt that she was supposed to be grateful, but she just closed her eyes and squeezed a tear out from between her long dark lashes.

Emma spoke again. “Thanks Dale. Free her now and we can move onto to the next little chore.”

Posh swallowed hard when she felt Dale’s strong hands once more upon her body and she half wished that the bulging erection he displayed beneath his shorts would replace the dildo, which was slipped easily out from between her legs.

Victoria watched her audience file out of the room as Dale uncuffed her wrists and released her ankles. She sat up on the bench, her pussy, soaking wet from the shameful orgasm he had forced out of her, was gaping wide. Posh massaged her wrists, flinching as the blood started to flow again.

“What now Emma?” she whispered with resignation. Emma smiled and nodded in a direction behind Victoria’s right shoulder. She turned her head to see Dale stroking his cock, which was no longer confined by his tracksuit but out in the open for all to see. Dale looked down at Posh and indicated for her to follow him. She made to stand up.

“Crawl bitch,” Nathan growled.

Victoria sobbed as she got down onto all fours and crawled after Dale. Nathan smiled at Emma as they looked down at her pert little bottom and swollen pussy staring back at them.

“Where are we going?” she asked as he turned onto a flight of metal stairs.

“Just keep following,” he replied as she struggled to keep her balance on the stairs.

Then Dale pushed open a door, which revealed that they were on a balcony. Posh groaned when she saw how exposed it was. There were shops and apartments directly facing them, a fact which did not seem to bother Dale who stood with his cock pointing rigidly northwards.

“Suck bitch, and make sure you swallow.”

Almost demurely Posh looked up at him. Her large eyes innocently begging. But begging for what. She was supposed to feel humiliated but she only felt exhilarated at the prospect of sucking him off in public. The fact that he could surely make her perform the lewd act irrespective of whether she was being blackmailed or not only served to intensify her feeling of incredible desire.

His words fired Victoria's imagination.

“Hands behind your back! Don’t use them.”

A warm flush of excitement filled Posh from head to toe as she contemplated doing what she had really been longing to do since she first saw the very fit trainer. She would, indeed could, not flinch from performing this act in front of the buildings and the heat began to spread once more between her own legs. Obediently she interlaced her fingers behind her back and half opened her mouth, ready to receive his cock.

The feel of it surprised her as it pushed awkwardly against her cheek with eager force, heightened by the fact that she was unable to use her hands to steady him. Words of encouragement came from around the table as Nathan and Emma appeared and Posh enveloped the stiff flesh with her lips.

“Oh, fuck, yes” he groaned.

Emma was desperate to fondle herself but was too conscious of the exposed nature of where they were.

Victoria’s tongue flicked the purple end where a drop of thick, white liquid resided and she sighed with the pleasure of it. She opened wider and slowly the long, thick prick was fed into her willing mouth, the top of the hard shaft rubbing against the roof while she licked the underside with her tongue.

A loud groan told her that Dale was enjoying it just as much as she was and, encouraged, she moved her head rapidly back and forth so that she could tongue the length of him more vigorously. The presence of Emma and Nathan, together with the public display that she was a part of, quickly receded from her mind so that all she was aware of was the lusty cock and the man attached to it.

By now several onlookers had gathered at the windows opposite to watch this amazing act being performed. Victoria was too engrossed to care. Moving her tongue away from his shaft Posh took his testicles into her mouth one by one fully enveloping them. She listened to him groan and wanted desperately to use her hands to jerk him off even quicker.

“Oh you slut, you fucking whore,” he moaned as she moved back to his rigid length. Then he felt it working up slowly from his balls, the gush of on rushing seed. He held her head in place, although in truth she would have stayed anyway, as she sucked and licked him to a climax of tidal proportions.

“Fuuuuccckkkkk!” he yelled as he filled her throat with his sperm. To the side of him, Emma gripped her own pussy through the tight faded jeans that she wore. Nathan just watched open mouthed as Victoria sucked the trainer absolutely dry. Dale’s orgasm subsided such that he was left twitching short thrusts into her mouth.

Victoria moved her head away from him slightly and reviewed the sticky residue still in place. The tangy, sweaty, bitter smell of fellatio heightened the eroticism of the act that she had just performed and she moved her little pink tongue towards him once more, groaning as she licked up the remaining spunk drops from his slackening member.

Satisfied that she’d sufficiently cleaned his cock, Dale withdrew from her mouth and stuffed it back inside his tracksuit.

“See. That wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

“No, Dale,” she said, wiping her mouth on her arm, “It was fucking great.”

Emma looked amazed, not believing what she had just heard her former band mate say and Posh couldn’t believe she had said it either. Here she was, having been abused and made to orgasm in front of an audience by a stranger then forced to crawl after him before sucking him off, and she was as horny as fuck.

“Hold her up against the wall,” demanded Baby Spice.

Taking Posh’s slim wrists in his huge hands Dale pulled her easily to her feet and held her high, tightly stretched against the brick wall of the balcony. For the first time Victoria could see the many faces eagerly watching her humiliation from the balconies and windows opposite. Her beautiful face shivered in the cold air as she waited nervously for their next move.

Emma moved to her erstwhile friend and began to feel up the inside of Victoria’s right leg whilst cupping her own denim-covered pussy with her free hand. She traced the firm, tanned thigh muscles as she brushed under the short suede skirt making her way up to the warm triangle at the top of Posh’s legs.

Victoria tried to jerk away as Emma’s hand explored her but the tight grip in which she was held gave her no choice but to endure, and enjoy, the constant fondling. Baby pushed her hands between Victoria’s thighs forcing her legs apart.

“Mmmmm,” Posh moaned closing her eyes. Dale’s face was just inches from hers as he watched with glee the act being performed by the two former Spice Girls. Emma was pleased to find that her captive was already quite wet as she slowly moved her hand further up Victoria’s quivering body altering her path so that she could cup the held girl’s left breast firmly in her roaming hand.

“Oh, Emma, don’t please,” but Posh was becoming lost in her own lust. She moaned softly as Emma started to fondle her nipple soon making it stiff and erect. Despite her protestations she didn’t want it to stop.

Moving her hand back down, Emma pushed Posh’s brief skirt upwards before inserting a single finger easily into her open lips making sure to feel her former friend’s labia oozing with her juices.

“My, my we are more than a little turned on here aren’t we?” Emma revelled in the effect she was having on her captive. Victoria began to push her hips forward in order to rub her hardening clitoris against the stationary digit. Shivers of excitement jolted through her body, which was still held fast by the powerful human manacles. Emma pulled her finger free.

“Let’s see what you taste like you little slut,” she mocked. Posh watched open mouthed as Baby lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked along its moistened length with her tongue.

“Very nice, I wonder if you have ever tasted yourself. I bet you have you posh whore. Strip her.”

“No, please.”

Victoria gasped as Dale moved his free hand and tore away at the remnants of her T-shirt leaving her full and rounded breasts to spill free. He paused in his effortless work to admire her part naked body and ripened nipples before turning his attention to her short skirt. A few tugs at the side zip and Posh was left helplessly naked still pinned up against the cold brick wall. Momentarily she glanced up and noticed the lewd stares of her surprised audience. Even though she was sure no one would recognise her, she still felt terribly exposed.

“You’ve got a great fucking body Tori, I’ll give you that,” said Emma flatteringly. “I wish now that I had taken advantage of your sexual offer a few weeks ago.”

Emma moved even nearer to her captive.

“Still, no time like the present.” She cupped her hand over Posh’s mound.

“Is David as good as this?” she asked casually. Victoria flinched gasping at the intrusive touch of two of Emma’s fingers as they began to rub gently over her pussy.

“I’ll make you feel really good, Tori darling,” Baby spoke softly close to Posh’s ear and then she kissed her gently.

Victoria’s soft, moist lips peeled apart as she moaned into Emma’s feather like kiss. Emma tasted the salty mix of Posh’s saliva mixed with the remains of Dales sperm.

“Ohhh,” she sighed involuntarily as Baby’s fingers found her clitoris and gently teased it into erection. Victoria quivered as the digits slid up into her and the thumb circled her blood-engorged clit. Emma ended the passionate kiss, their lips peeling apart, saliva connecting them until the last possible moment whereupon Victoria felt a moist trail slide down onto her neck and then her breasts. Emma was making love to her and she was enjoying every moment of it.

“Yessssss!”

“Oh, Tori, Baby.”

Baby’s teeth nipped at an erect right nipple sucking in the solid bud as Posh softly undulated her hips upwards trying to absorb more and more pleasure as Baby still toyed with her pussy. Victoria’s mouth was open and inviting, her head thrown backwards resting on the rough red brick wall.

“Do you want an orgasm Tori sweetheart?” Emma asked.

“Yes, please …” Came the urgent reply.

“She’s all yours Nathan, make sure you fuck her good. Come on Dale with me, I want to give you your bonus.”

“No, please,” gasped Posh as Dale released her arms and, cupping Emma’s bottom, walked back into the main building.

Posh was still quivering with unspent lust as Nathan closed in on her. Her back was shoved up against the brick wall, as her arms were once more pinned over her head at the wrists with one of Nathan’s large, powerful hands. He buried his face in close to her, his chin sinking into her collarbone. His voice growled into her ear.

"Yell at me now bitch and see where it gets you." His tongue flicked across her neck. He found flesh just around her ear that, against her better judgment, made her gasp.

"Do you know how much I’m going to enjoy this?"

Posh whimpered as his knee shoved harshly between her thighs and his fingers worked their way into her alternating between erotic ministration and rough punishment.

"I know what you really are and all about you. You think you can treat me like shit. Well you can’t, whore."

His teeth nibbled around her neck, licking her, making her moan. She writhed at the feeling of his fingers inside her as they pushed around her clitoris. She had never felt anything so harsh before.

"Nathan, you’re hurting me," she tried to whine, but her moans escaped instead. As he pushed her harder against the wall, his hands moved to unzip his trousers. Victoria’s arms fell to her sides.

"Do you like it?" he whispered into her neck.

She tried to cross her legs and close her eyes but she could do neither as she saw Nathan standing in front of her, his cock bare and hard.

She couldn't want this. But she did, so badly.

His hand prised apart her thighs, as he pushed his groin towards her

"Tell me, slut, tell me you’re a scheming a whore. TELL ME!” he yelled.

Posh looked into his eyes, overcome by lust she uttered the words he wanted to hear.

“I’m a scheming whore, a slut, a dirty little slut!”

He pushed harder, and her mouth tightened, trying to keep back the moans, as her legs gave way and she opened up to him. He filled her to the hilt.

"Tell me you want my seed inside you, slut." His knees pushed apart her legs even further, one hand holding firmly to her arse as the other hand wrapped around her head; his fingers slowly played with her long dark hair.

“I want your seed, all your fucking spunk, give it to me.”

She closed her eyes trying to think about David but the harsh reality of Nathan’s cock inside her brought Posh back to the publicly displayed balcony and the fact that her former security guard was very real. His voice cut into her, shredding, tearing her into little pieces. All she could hear was his voice, his words, and feel his hands, his cock; the way he twisted her body as he first pushed into her.

“Oh fuck me,” she moaned.

"Tell me what you like." He leaned into her, his tongue grazing just over her lips, carefully sucking and nibbling. He pushed hard against her, his hands burying deep into her skin.

“I like what you’re doing to me. I like being fucked hard and fast. I like to be a filthy, fucking little shag girl. Just FUCK MEEEE!”

Victoria was beside herself now as she began to enjoy his teeth burying into her neck. Nathan moved his mouth and lips around her nipple, sucking, pinching and making her gasp in pain.

Her skin was marked and bruised from him, from his biting and sucking.

Victoria felt her body close around him tightly, throbbing along every inch of him, and she whimpered helplessly. She felt like she might pass out, it was almost more than she could bear. Nathan felt like a god.

He began to slide smoothly in and out of her. Posh, arched her body, as the brute of a man fucking her grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head upwards and back.

"No please Nathan …" she began to whine.

His performance was very good and it was absolute torture for Victoria. Her body strained painfully; she was practically weeping with frustration. This continued until Posh felt her legs begin to give under the stress. Nathan gave a deep, vibrating growl and started pulling her against him harder, driving deeper. He pulled Posh’s head forward, mashing her mouth onto his own. Victoria gave in to her own hunger, licking and sucking him ferociously, winding her arms around his neck.

The world seemed like a blur; one long roller coaster ride of emotion. Posh lost touch with everything for a moment, then her mind seemed to swing back into the present. Her throat was raw, from constant moaning and her body shook so violently that her legs finally gave out. Nathan had complete control of her with one arm and his motions were quickening, slamming her first against the brick wall and then back against him like a rag doll.

“This is it whore, I am going to fill yoooouuuu!”

Then it happened. He howled long and loud as he arched his back, thrust his groin and filled Victoria with his thick, cold sperm. He pulled her into his body and pressed his face into her neck as he pumped one long jet after another into her pussy.

Fully satiated, Nathan pulled out of Posh’s quivering body. She collapsed to the floor still shaking visibly with lust.

“P..p..please Nathan, make me come,” she begged.

“Do it yourself cunt,” he spat tucking his cock away again.

But she didn’t need telling. Victoria was already masturbating her way to a badly needed orgasm.

“Oh you naughty girl,” said Emma Bunton returning to the balcony and seeing Victoria overcome by her self induced orgasm. She watched until Posh had drained the last juices from herown body and then Baby approached the crumpled heap of gorgeous feminine flesh that lay on the balcony floor. The watching audience was beginning to disappear as Victoria felt her chin lifted by the younger girl’s hand. Posh’s eyes were glazed as Emma reached down and lightly kissed her former friend’s tear stained cheek.

“That’s enough for today Tori. We have booked you into a hotel for tonight. Here’s the key.” Posh took the key card off Emma. She was still dazed and confused.

“Now fuck off out of my sight.”

Posh was speechless as Emma threw an old stained T-shirt and a pair of white high cut knickers at her.

“Put these on, piss off and we’ll get the next instructions to you tomorrow morning.”

Posh watched as Emma, Nathan and Dale the trainer walked off the balcony and left her to get dressed.

Would this nightmare never end?

******

Your feedback for this story is fantastic please keep it coming and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading. Sfor.

12