Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 04

Story Info
Posh sorts her life out.
7.8k words
4.46
30.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

POSH’S DILEMMA II – Moving On.

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This is a sequel to Posh's Dilemma. Reading Posh's Dilemma first would enhance the reading of this work as all references not accounted for in this story are covered in there or in Posh’s Dilemma II Chapters 1, 2 and 3.

******

Victoria stared longingly into the spacious garden outside the downstairs drawing room. Her delicate hands gripped the solid iron bars that had been placed across all of the windows in the house. This was where she worked and she would not get out. Not that she wanted to get out because Victoria knew that to work here in the large house looking after her two stepsisters was what she was supposed to do. She held no ambition to do anything more or less.

She looked down at the skimpy rags that hung from her shapely body. Her dress was in tatters; patched everywhere and torn down the front to reveal a large stretch of gorgeous cleavage. It was all she wore save for pair of old worn white panties. Victoria only owned one pair of knickers and so every night she would wash her underwear at the sink in the corner of her own small room and leave them to dry overnight. They were threadbare and so could be easily ripped from her lovely body should one of her sisters ever demand.

Suddenly Victoria’s daydream was savagely interrupted when her luscious, long dark hair was gripped tightly from behind and pulled. Her head flew backwards and she cursed herself for, once again, not hearing her sisters creep up on her. Victoria’s younger sister, Emma, stared into the elder girl’s face.

“Since when did you have the time to look idly out of the window? You are supposed to be cleaning the floor, so get on with it.” With that Emma threw her poor sister to the ground sending her sprawling onto the cold wooden floor. As she tried to drag herself to her feet, Victoria felt a large shoe and pointed stiletto heel push her back down again.

“You filthy slut Victoria, what are you?” spoke a different voice.

Victoria twisted her head and looked up at her elder sister, Nathan. Nathan was so very ugly and had lots of male like features including stubble on her chin and hair in her ears but she was so strong.

“I…I…I am a dirty slut, sister dear,” Victoria whimpered to Nathan.

“Right, get on with your chores and we will be back shortly.”

Victoria watched her sisters leave arm in arm and then dragged herself up to a sitting position. A single tear dripped down her cheek. Why couldn’t they love her, after all she was their sister, only a stepsister that was true, but a sister none the less.

With a heavy heart Victoria soaked the old cloth rag in the bucket of soapy water and began to wet the floor with it. She huffed a little bit as her gorgeous breasts swung freely under the thin material of the old dress that she wore, and beads of perspiration built up on her forehead as she worked hard to complete her household duties.

As she knelt on all fours Victoria presented a delightful sight with her ragged dress riding high up her legs revealing glimpses of her shabby, white panties, and it was that sight which her sisters, Emma and Nathan, stood drinking in, posing silently in the doorway to the room in which Victoria worked.

Oblivious to everything but the tasks in hand, Victoria scooped her hair up into a long ponytail and resumed her cleaning chores. Her hand moved up and down the wooden boards laboriously cleaning the dust and grime from them before she started the polishing. This duty would take her the rest of the day and then she had the dinner to make – how would she manage to do it all? She knew that she would have to find a way because if she didn’t she would be severely punished once again. Her delicate breasts were still sore from the last punishment handed out by her ‘lovely’ sisters.

Victoria’s mind began to wander to the sunshine outside and she imagined herself sitting up against a tree, cooling in the shade and watching the squirrels and birds rummaging around for food. She thought of herself not having a care in the world and so was shocked beyond words as an explosion of pain lashed across her bottom, bringing her back to reality and once more sending the poor girl tumbling along the floor.

Victoria moved her hand to rub the agonizing stripe that sliced her bottom, certain that her panties would be irreparably torn, turning at the same time to see who was responsible. She swallowed hard when she saw Emma and Nathan approaching her, both wearing the same lecherous smile.

Emma had stripped down to a black corset and marched steadily towards her hapless sister. Victoria gulped as she saw the black stockings and high stiletto heels that accompanied her bodice. She had to admit that her younger sister looked very sexy.

However, what concerned her the most was Nathan. The ‘manly’ girl also marched towards her wearing a red corset and black knickers but, in her left hand, she carried a wicked looked whip. It had a single, thick leather lash and was finished off with a small metal ball at the lash’s end. It was clearly the Instrument responsible for her pain.

Victoria sat up and hugged her knees into her chest in a pathetic attempt to protect herself. Her sisters stood before her menacingly. A flash of Nathan’s arm sent the whip crashing onto the bare wood floor splashing water up all around it. Victoria was scared witless.

“P…p…p…please sisters, have pity on me for I have the floor to clean and polish before I start the dinner and I will have no time. Leave me alone.”

Nathan knelt down before her. Victoria could see her elder sister’s stubble and smell whisky on her breath as she took Victoria’s own delicate and dainty chin in her large hand.

“Tell me you’re a whore. A dirty scheming whore who deserves to be punished.” He squeezed her cheeks hard. The poor girl was terrified.

“I…I…I am a dirty sc…sch…scheming whore, and I deserve to be p…p…punished, only please don’t because I haven’t done anything.”

Emma was furious at her answering back and once more grabbed Victoria’s hair, gripping her ponytail, wrenching her backwards and then throwing her down hard onto the flat of her stomach. Victoria lay still, sobbing. She knew that she was about to suffer. She heard Nathan walk unsteadily round to her head wobbling in the high stilettos and watched as her sister knelt down in front of her.

Victoria noticed the bulge at the groin of the tight lacy black knickers that Nathan wore and opened her mouth to scream as a large hand slipped inside the material and flipped out a huge erect cock. Nathan was a man! Her sister was her brother. Victoria’s screams would not come, as she was struck dumb.

Emma smiled down into Victoria’s beautiful eyes and, reaching down, gently flicked her long fringe aside.

“What’s the matter, my sweet? You are only going to get what you deserve,” she mocked, referring to their ‘sisters’ large penis.

“No, please Sister, not here.”

“Do it Nathan,”

“Your servant pleads for forgiveness. Please forgive me,” begged the poor Victoria.

Nathan looked down his nose at the naked, quivering wretch kneeling at his feet. The erotic tension in the high-ceilinged room was almost tangible and Victoria swallowed hard, fighting to keep the fear that raced through her body in check, and struggling to understand the feeling of desperate lust embracing her loins.

Emma raised her foot and with the toe of her white, spiked shoe, she lifted Victoria’s chin. The poor girl instinctively lowered her eyes to the floor and began to tremble inside, knowing full well that her sisters could do whatever they chose with her, and her raggedly dressed body began going through both hot and cold flushes of terror. She felt ashamed to be so helpless while her cruel sisters toyed with her.

“Do you enjoy annoying us you little bitch?"

"But…but I haven’t done anything to…" Victoria stuttered.

A flash of anger crossed Emma's face.

"You are expected to remain silent. You must be taught obedience." Her voice was strangely quiet yet filled with menace. "Lash her".

Before she realised what was happening, Victoria was grabbed by Nathan, pulled up to her feet and pushed against a wall of the room.

“Palms flat slut,” she was ordered.

Victoria stood against the wall her arms reaching out before her, palms pressed against the stark, white plaster. Her long hair was unfastened from the ponytail, pulled in front of her, rolled into a ball and forced into her mouth. Victoria felt the rags, which passed for a dress, pulled down to her waist as the cold room air chilled her naked back and caused a pimply ridge to appear around her exposed nipples.

Victoria looked over her shoulder in time to see Nathan, with the whip, raise his arm. Abject horror filled her eyes as she suddenly realised what was to be done to her. She turned her head to the wall and clenched her hands into small fists.

A sharp crack echoed round the room as the lash seared across her back. Helped by the wad of long hair that muted her, she managed to stifle a scream as a line of scorching agony burned its path across her bare flesh from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Victoria muffled wretched groans into her gagged mouth. Strangely she felt warmth between her legs like never before.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned through the gag sending out signals of both pleasure and pain.

“Like that do you, you fucking whore?” said Nathan. Moving to her the man-woman pressed his hard cock up against poor Victoria’s thigh. Even though black material covered his rigid length, the pitiable, suffering girl could feel how hard he was.

Suddenly a desire to actually hear the moans and groans of his younger sister gripped Nathan and he removed the ball of her own hair from Posh’s spluttering mouth.

“Th…th…thank you sister,” she coughed gratefully.

“It’s for my benefit not yours, you slag,” he spat back.

Moving closer to Victoria; he pressed his hard cock against her and smiled lasciviously. Nathan’s hands began gliding over his sister, all over her, up her thighs, over her breasts, her lips, her hair. Victoria squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out his caresses. But there was no way that he could be ignored.

"Kiss her," Emma ordered. Nathan’s lips took Victoria’s in a passionate kiss. His hands wandered over her entire body, exploring, tracing. Victoria felt the heat growing inside her stomach once more and she tried to think of David, how much she longed for him, hoping to distract herself.

Nathan was kissing her the way she loved, sweet, tantalizing kisses. Victoria was beginning to shiver.

“Keep your hands flat against the wall,” came the order from her younger sibling.

Nathan moved his hands down Victoria’s body once again to her pussy. He moved his fingers under the thin, worn material of her panties, and smiled when he found her slick and hot. His fingers slid softly over the finely trimmed curls of dark hair, gliding easily into her.

“Oh Nathan, my sister,” Victoria moaned, now completely confused as to Nathan’s true sex. He began to press his cock against her thigh, holding her closer. Victoria contracted inside. Her entire body was crying out for a good fucking. She was shaking with the effort to control it.

Nathan removed his fingers and brought the phallic like handle of the whip up and pressed it against Victoria’s mound. Having lingered there briefly, he then moved it tantalisingly up her glorious body until it traced the outline of her chin and then her lovely pouting mouth.

“Suck it,” he ordered.

Victoria kissed the whip handle in a long seductive kind of way and then began to take it into her mouth. She revelled in the feel of it and began to move her mouth backwards and forwards over the handle in a very suggestive manner.

“Mmmmm,” she groaned as the wooden length covered in leather slipped from her lips.

"Look, please! I think you have gone far enough! Just let me loose and I won't even tell Father, I promise!" The tears sparkled in Victoria's large eyes, and her voice shook with the threat of their onset.

Nathan laughed deeply. "You are so gorgeous sister dear!”

This time, he stepped in really close, until Victoria could feel the swell of his powerful chest pressing against her body. Slipping one arm around her slim waist, with the other holding the back of her head firmly so that she could not escape contact, he drove his lips ferociously against her mouth. His jaw moved in a powerful, vice like manner, until Victoria felt her head spinning, and she was forced to open her mouth in return, into whose warm, yielding wetness Nathan’s invasive tongue thrust with a triumphant pride that sent a quiver through Victoria’s dominated frame.

Her chest heaved and shook enchantingly, as another huge sob erupted. Victoria felt her dress pulled further from her body and she gasped, her eyes widening in renewed alarm at the feel of warm hands cupping the soft, rounded flesh of her breasts, stroking and caressing. Thumbs and forefingers plucked at the nipples rolling them until they became solidly erect, and the helpless Victoria shivered. Once more Nathan shifted and plastered himself against the gorgeous helpless form of his sister and again his mouth descended in a passionate, claiming kiss. There was no resistance.

In spite of her fiercely stinging bottom and back, Victoria forgot her pain in response to the passion of the open mouthed, demanding kiss. She was gasping, drawing in a huge lungful of air, when Nathan finally released her with a low, growling chuckle. His tongue flickered in the delicate swirl of her right ear and lapped at the pink lobe. Another convulsive quiver passed through the semi-covered frame of Victoria Beckham.

The unfortunate, put upon girl was completely unsure of her elder sister’s sexuality now. She was uncertain as to whether a male or female was toying with her. What Victoria did know was that Nathan had a huge hard on.

"Now," he breathed sensuously, his hands sliding round the slender waist, his fingers lightly feeling the raised welt on her back, “Tell me what I should do with you Victoria dear,” he teased. She was unable to speak.

“Tell me!” he yelled.

“I…I…want you to put your cock in my pussy and screw me until I can’t stand any more,” she moaned.

“Say, cunt you whore, call it a cunt!”

Victoria paused, unused to such a filthy word. Nathan used his fingernail to scratch at the welt on her back. She flinched.

“Please, put your cock in my cunt. I am a cunt, a filthy sluttish cunt who deserves to be fucked by my sisters!” She nearly sobbed these words out.

Victoria’s head dipped, as she felt warm, stirring lips close round her left nipple, which quivered with blazing desire at the engulfing, suckling caress. After a short time, similar attention was given to her other breast. Then her head fell lower, until Victoria, still standing with her palms flat against the wall, was staring down at the flexing digits of Nathan’s hand.

Gentle fingers moved up the insides of her shivering thighs, gently pushing them apart, until the damp worn material hidden beneath her shabby dress was revealed. The fingertips probed, peeled away at the hem of Victoria’s knickers and she moaned under the knowing touch being applied to her; with a helpless cry she thrust her groin forward, yielding and begging for fulfilment.

Victoria, quivering from head to toe, stood there, removed from her senses, desperate to be fulfilled and thereby released from her desires, her pent up frantic desires.

"Oh, please! Please!" Victoria sobbed, her blood on fire, unaware of her pleading, begging tone, her thighs spread, aching to be fucked, her pussy throbbing for satisfaction. Nathan withdrew his hand, and stood upright, laughing softly. He turned and walked away, and left Victoria standing there, head bowed, weeping softly from the twin emotions of humiliation and lust.

“Get the slut over here to me,” demanded Emma.

Returning to Victoria, Nathan grabbed her hair, sending a sharp pain through her head, and dragged her in front of his younger sister.

Victoria knelt in front of Emma, panting from the exertion of her ordeal and the undoubted feelings of strange excitement it had fostered in her.

“Now what do you have to say for yourself?”

Looking up at her younger sister, Victoria pleaded through her large doe eyes saying, “Please fuck me. I am a filthy little whore I know, but I am so horny and I need you to pleasure me please, please, brrrrrease, brrrrrrrrrrrr……rrrinnnnggg”

Posh’s mind was a blur of confusion. Where was she? Lazily she moved her right hand towards the noise and managed to knock something onto the floor and the noise stopped. Then the pictures in her mind’s eye came flooding back to her. She was in a hotel room. But the dream, Cinderella like, had appeared so real. Her breathing was heavy as it steadied down to a more normal level and her mind returned to the here and now back from the erotic dream she had so been, she had to admit, enjoying!

Posh recalled the events of the day before. The humiliation of her ordeal in the gym shared her emotions with the excitement the same event had brought to her. She tried to move her left wrist, which was currently high above her head, down towards her warm groin in order to explore her feelings, but she couldn’t. Turning to look towards the bed head in a panic, Victoria saw that her left wrist was handcuffed to the metal frame.

“What the fuck, how did that happen,” she mumbled to herself. Posh had arrived at the hotel in the old clothes Emma had given to her plus her own suede skirt. She had made sure the kids were okay and then crashed out. A creepy chill began to possess her as she also realised that, having gone to bed in her panties, she was now stark naked.

“H…h…h…hello,” she stammered afraid that someone was still in her room, after all she had got the key from Emma – anyone could have a copy!

Glancing to her left she saw a small video camera on the bedside table together with a note and a key. Reaching over Victoria took the key and fitted it into the handcuff freeing her wrist. Rubbing her chafed skin she read the note.

“Play me and I will reveal all. At the end of the movie you will find out what is next.”

“Oh shit,” muttered Posh to herself. Taking the camera she flicked the small built in screen out and pressed the on switch. Turning the camera to VCR mode she pressed play, full of fearful anticipation at what she was about to see.

Victoria rested back against the several pillows at the top of her bed and watched as the screen burst into life.

At first it was just a darkened room, which became lighter when the hotel door opened slightly and in crept Nathan with his copy of the key. Emma was filming the whole scene, and was clearly already in the room. Posh saw herself laid face down on the bed wearing both a T-shirt and knickers, her regular breathing steadied by the fact that she was asleep. The covers were already pushed down to the bottom of the bed showing the tanned, barely dressed form of Victoria Beckham in all it’s splendid glory.

“Shit, yes of course, I had the T shirt on as well,” she recalled having bought a simple white T-shirt at the hotel shop. She turned the volume up as Emma began to speak. Having positioned the camera so that it took in the whole scene, Emma appeared on screen for the first time.

“Has she drunk it Nathe?” said her former friend referring to the half finished bottle of mineral water on the bedside.

“Bastards,” muttered Posh remembering the complimentary bottle of water that was at the side of her bed when she arrived.

“That must have put me out,” she surmised, guessing that they had drugged it. So although Posh looked to be sound asleep, she had in fact been duped into a deep, deep sleep – and her technicolour Cinderella dreams.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers