Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ll make you feel really good, Emma darling,” Victoria spoke softly close to Emma’s ear and then she kissed her gently.

Emma’s soft, moist lips peeled apart as she moaned into Posh’s feather like kiss. Victoria tasted the salty mix of Emma’s saliva mixed with the remains of Nathan’s sperm.

“Ohhh,” Baby sighed involuntarily as Posh’s fingers found her clitoris and gently teased it into erection. Emma quivered as the digits slid up into her and the thumb circled her blood-engorged clit. Victoria ended the passionate kiss, their lips peeling apart, saliva connecting them until the last possible moment whereupon Emma felt a moist trail slide down onto her neck and then her breasts. Her former band mate was making love to her and she was enjoying every moment of it.

“Yessssss!”

“Oh, Emma, baby,” groaned Posh.

Victoria’s teeth nipped at an erect right nipple sucking in the solid bud as Emma softly undulated her hips upwards trying to absorb more and more pleasure as Posh still toyed with her pussy. Emma’s mouth was open and inviting, her head shaking from side to side – still blindfold.

“Do you want an orgasm Emma sweetheart?” Victoria asked.

“Oh fuck, no..no…”

Victoria increased the speed with which she frigged Emma’s pussy.

“Really?”

“Oh fuck me, yes I do. I need to come. Please let me!” Emma was frantic and beside herself now.

Posh dug her fingers further moving deeper between Baby’s thighs. Emma gasped at the roughness of the intrusion but groaned as Posh worked her fingers round and round, in and out. Emma couldn't tell how many Victoria had in there, as she was so open and wet.

“Oh, Tori, I love you,” screamed Emma.

“Course you do. Make sure my face is not on these pictures Nathan,” ordered Posh.

Nathan chuckled and continued to click away. Emma howled and wriggled even more, as she was well and truly impaled. Then Emma climaxed loud and long writhing her glorious body over the smooth, if a little stained, white bed sheets.

Posh stood up and moved away allowing Nathan to get some clear shots of Emma climaxing, pushing her groin up to meet an invisible force, trying desperately to find a way of squeezing more pleasure from her orgasm, gripping and pulling against the ropes that held her tight.

Eventually her rapture subsided. Emma lay quiet and stationary, still tied up, on the bed. Posh had her pictures and Nathan had, once again, experienced something unbelievable between the two former Spice Girls.

******

A few days later Posh Spice was sunning herself on the balcony of a large hotel in Madrid. Since she had sorted out the mess that her life was in Victoria seemed to be in a permanently self-satisfied state. In fact so smug was she and lost in her own little world where everything was perfect, that she hardly heard her mobile telephone ring. Reaching down she glanced at the caller id and smiled. Pressing the button to answer the call Victoria spoke, knowing already who it was.

“Hi Emma,” she said breezily, as if nothing had happened between them. “What, you think I’m going to sell the pictures? Now how could I do that? You have just as much incriminating evidence on me as I have on you. I just wanted my life back, and now I have it. Bye. What? Nathan, oh he was easy. A mercenary like him goes to highest bidder. One phone call and suddenly he was on my side. Tell you what though he was a better fuck than I initially gave him credit for, don’t you think? Tell you what Em why don’t we never talk to each other again, that way I won’t be forced to call you any insulting names like slut, whore, bitch that sort of thing. Got to go now, David will be home soon and tonight I’m letting him fuck me in the hotel swimming pool. Okay, ciao!” And with that Victoria hung up.

She smiled to herself and enjoyed the warm glow spreading through her body as she thought of her evening’s plans. David loved the new Victoria – no inhibitions and a penchant for sexual humiliation that quite turned him on.

Thank you Carl, thank you Emma, thank you Nathan. Posh had no dilemmas any more.

******

THE END

******

This is the very last episode in the Posh's Dilemma series. I would like to thank all the readers who have provided such valuable feedback over the last few months and of course thanks to Victoria Beckham for being a most beautiful and interesting subject. Please let me know what you think of this finale, and don't forget to vote. Sfor.