Posing for Andre Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a very interesting relationship.
1.2k words
4.27
70.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had always wanted me to pose for professional quality nudes. However finding a photographer who specialized in that sort of work is not as easy as one might think. Little did we know that there was someone right under our noses who was an accomplished photographer and who could make our fantasy come true, with some added pleasure we hadn't counted on.

I had known Andre for a couple of years. We were friends that hit it off through some common interests we had in writing and film. Our spouses knew of our friendship and it never became an issue for either of us.

Our friendship lead to some very frank discussions about sexuality and our experiences. It was during one of those discussions that I revealed to Andre that my husband and I often fantasized about bringing a third party into our bed. I assured Andre that I had little interest in that third person being another woman. He indicated to me that he and his wife had similar fantasies. Neither of us had ever acted on those fantasies, but reasoned that it could have been a matter of the right person at the right time and left the discussion at that.

One evening, after work, I mentioned to Andre that my husband always called me his playmate of the month and that he thought I could have been in Playboy magazine. Andre said he agreed with my husband and went on to say it was never too late to pose. I told him that I had posed for my husband, but that we had never found a professional photographer who did nudes. He replied that he knew someone; himself. It was then that I found out that Andre was quite an accomplished outdoor photographer. He told me that he did not often work with models but that he would love to work with me, if I felt comfortable with him. He even offered to pay me a modeling fee, which I quickly refused. We agreed to meet the following afternoon in the local county park.

The park was just down the street from our home. I passed it every day going to work. It never occurred to me that photographers used it for a location. The park ranger who took my dollar at the gate handed me a map of the park. I located the place Andre asked me to me him and pulled into the parking lot at the same time Andre was doing the same. We unloaded his equipment and Andre pointed out the path we needed to follow.

It was a warm fall afternoon. Andre guided me down the path that lead to a meadow. The grass was a mix of green and brown with a scattering of wildflowers. We walked a few hundred yards from the cars and into a grove of trees. I could see and hear voices nearby and followed their sound to see the river a short distance away. Fishermen waded in the water, unaware that a look over their shoulder would soon reward them with the sight of a woman without her clothes. I watched them fish while Andre set up his equipment.

"I did like you asked," I said. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

"Good," Andre responded. "We won't have to wait for the bra and panty lines to fade from your skin."

I had worn my blue checkered short-shorts and a white crocheted halter top. Andre asked me to wear my boots, which came to just below my knee. He complimented me on how I looked and asked if I was ready to start.

"Sure," I said. "Just tell me what you'd like."

"Our light is going to be leaving us soon," he said. "if you don't mind getting right to it, how about a few topless shots?"

"Sounds good to me." I replied.

With that, I reached behind my neck and pulled the strap of my halter. With no effort it came free and I let the top fall away from my breasts. I was already showing Andre more of me than he had ever seen before I started and now he was looking directly at my bare breasts. I don't mean to brag, but I've been told that I have a pretty nice set of tits; a 34D cup. I guess you could call my nipples the color of cherries. They are very sensitive and react to the slightest temperature change. The afternoon breeze on them made them quickly erect.

Andre let a sigh pass over his lips. "I love your breasts"

he breathed. "Would you be offended if I called them tits because I want to call them that very badly?"

I smiled, "Tits will be fine."

I removed the top completely. Standing there in a public park, in broad daylight with my tits bared to the world was an incredible rush. Andre took my hand and led me to a spot where I was bathed in sunlight and had me stand with my hands on my hips. He shot a series of photos with me that way and with my arms raised over my head. As he snapped the photos, Andre fed me constant compliments about how good I looked and what a good model I was. He had me in the palm of his hand and I gladly followed his instructions.

"Can you take of the boots and shorts now? he asked. "Your legs are far too beautiful to keep covered up."

I slipped off my boots and shorts in short order and left them in a pile with my top.

"Your pubic hair is lush and pretty," he said. "has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful pussy?"

I blushed and said that my husband hold said so.

"He's right. Your pussy is superb." Andre said. He spread out a blanket on the ground and took my hand.

"Would you mind laying down on this?" he asked.

I took his hand and let him pose me there on the blanket. His hand brushed my arm and my nipples snapped to their most erect.

"I love your nipples," Andre said "There are quite distinctive and beautiful. It's a shame that you have to cover them."

I was melting from the warmth of the sun and the generosity of Andre's words. He could have easily taken me right there on the blanket and I would have been screaming for more. He did not take me though.

He continued to give me directions as he shot a roll of film and had me reveal a little more with every shot until our light was gone and it was time to stop,

When we finished Andre helped me dress and walked me back to the cars.

"I would love to carry on what we've begun here another time," he said. "Would you pose for me again?"

"Of course," I answered. "When?"

We agreed to meet the following week.

As we packed his equipment Andre said "You are a wonderful model and I know the photos will turn out beautifully. I would like to make the next photos a little more suggestive if you don't mind. Perhaps you will feel comfortable with your legs open for me."

I blushed, "Anything you want," I said. "I'm yours to command"

" I think we may need several sessions to get the best of you on film," Andre said with a smile.

"Oh, at least." I said as I drove away.