Posing For Andre Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking things a little farther
1.5k words
4.29
57.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to slip into a warm bubble bath when the telephone rang. Turning off the water, I caught the phone just before it rolled over to voice mail.

"Hi," Andre said. "I was afraid I had missed you."

"Almost," I answered. "you caught me getting into the tub. Seems like you have developed a knack for catching me without clothes."

Andre laughed. "Speaking of you without you clothes, I just wanted to tell you that I got the photos developed. I think you are going to be very happy with them. When would you like to pick them up?"

"Are you kidding?" I replied. "How about now?"

"Actually," he continued. "I was wondering if you would like to change our appointment for next week and pose for more photos tomorrow?"

"Great." I answered. "Do you want to meet in the park again?"

"If you wouldn't mind, I thought it might be better if we shot them here at our place. Andre said. "I have a posing couch and my lighting set up here. I thought you'd be more comfortable with a little more privacy. My wife is visiting her family so we'll have the place to ourselves"

"Anything special I need to wear?" I asked.

"No," Andre answered. "please don't wear anything that will leave lines like a bra or panties. Waiting for the lines to fade will delay us."

"Sounds like fun to me," I said. "See you around noon?"

"See ya then." Andre agreed and hung up.

I returned to my tub of lavender bubble bath and eased into the water. As I lied there, I let my mind wander to the prospect of posing again. I had posed many times for my husband but Andre had been the first man other than my husband to see me nude in several years. I found the exhibitionist in me was very much alive and well. The encouragement and compliments Andre had showered on me had sparked a flame within me. Being nude in front of him had been titillating for me and the thought of posing again was an even more powerful prospect. I let my hands explore my body as I soaked in the fragrance of the bath. I thought of Andre saying the wonderful things he had about my body; about how he liked my nipples and how it had felt when he brushed my skin with his hands. An hour passed as I played out the possibilities that awaited me. When the water cooled I towelled off and slipped into bed for an early lights out. My husband was also away and I took advantage of the second pillow.

The next morning I showered quickly and slipped on my tiniest sundress. It fit loose and would leave no marks. It was sleeveless with the arm holes cut in such a way that from the right angle anyone could see the line of my breast and most of my areola. Not an unpleasant sight, I thought to myself as I drove to Andre's.

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Andre. He smiled. "You look fantastic," he said. "come in and I'll pour you a glass of wine."

I stepped inside. Andre led me to a room he had converted into a makeshift studio. He had arranged a bank of photography lamps pointing toward a posing couch upholstered in blue velour.

"Let's have a sip of wine before we begin," he said, handing me a glass. "I think you're going to like these too."

The photos had turned out fantastic. I knew that my husband would be very pleased with them.

"You have a way about you," Andre said. "The camera likes you very much. As do I"

I thanked him and returned the compliment. "I'm anxious to do some more." I said.

"Me too," Andre replied. "You look to be a size 7 shoe," he said. "would you mind wearing these?" He handed me a pair of stiletto-heel white shoes. "Your legs are going ot look fabulous in these."

"Do you want any of me in this dress?" I asked as I slipped on the shoes.

"Only if you prefer," He answered. "Don't want to rush you."

"Not necessary," I said. " You have seen it before," I lifted the sundress over my head and off. I placed it on a chair beside me.

"If you don't mind me saying," Andre answered. "I don't think I could ever not be excited seeing you that way."

"You're too kind," I said. "and I bet you say it to all the girls."

"Not at all," he said. "only to my wife and to you now. You have a very exciting body and it was all I could do not to come on to you last week. Its one thing to fantasize about a woman whom you'll never meet, but another thing entirely when a friend such as you is nude in front of you it is pretty damn exciting. Your husband is very lucky and I hope he knows it."

"Thank you kind sir" I answered. "I hope he feels the same way you do. While we're being honest, I have to tell you it was pretty darn exciting for me to be seen by you too."

Andre smiled. "Now who's being kind?" he answered.

"It's pretty difficult to make your body stop reacting naturally," I said. "You can tell from my nipples in the photos that I was pretty turned on."

"They weren't the only things erect" Andre said, smiling. "it was all I could do to walk."

I laughed. "You should have said something," i said. "there must have been some way to relieve you."

Andre cocked his head slightly, as if he was turning my flirting around in his mind. "Hmmmhhh." he mustered in reply.

Taking me by the hand, Andre walked me to a large sliding glass door that opened onto a concrete patio. He opened the blinds and gently touched my arms. His touch sent a charge though my body. I shivered.

"Is it too cold in here?" he asked, looking down at my once again hard nipples.

"No," I answered. "Temperature has nothing to do with that reaction."

"As I said before," he said. "I love your nipples. They are nice and big and such a pretty color."

"I have a feeling they are going to be hard most of the day." I said.

"Suits me fine," Andre answered. "I'm afraid that I will be as well."

"Like I said..." I said with a smile.

Andre ran me through a series of poses. He said the high heels made my legs look shaplier. His hands touched me as he adjusted my pose. I felt that he would need oven mittens to touch my skin.

"If you're comfortable with the idea, I'd like to have you pose on the couch." he said "The first time you posed we were a little tame. I'd like to heat things up a little today."

"Sounds interesting," I said. "I'm ready for that."

Andre guided me to the couch. He held my hand as I stretched out on it. He had me cock one leg and extend the other. He snapped a few photos, encouraging me as he went.

"Open your legs just a bit please," he asked. "There, that is just right."

I felt my pussy smoulder as I opened my legs slightly. Andre complimented me as I parted them a little more each time he asked.

"Put you hand in your pubic hair," he said. "Pretend like your about to touch yourself."

I complied.

"You look so hot!" Andre said.

I arched my back instinctively as my finger stretched toward my pussy. I touched my clitoris with the tip of my finger. It was all I could do to not go cross-eyed as Andre snapped photos at a frantic pace.

"Oh," he whispered. "You own the camera. It is yours Suzanne. That's it, finger yourself a little faster,"

I twisted on the couch and opened my legs fully. Andre moved closer and focused on my pussy. My nipples were at full erection. I could feel my pussy glistening as my juices surged throughout my body.

"You pussy is as beautiful as the rest of you," Andre whispered as he approached the couch. I heard the lens zoom as he shot a series of close-ups of my pussy.

I smiled and sighed. "How are you holding up?"

"Let me just say this," he grinned. "The only tripod I'm using today is in my pants."

"Did you think I was treasing you when I said you should have told me that the last time?" I said.

"Well,,," he began.

I cut him off. "I think thre are a few things that can't be classified as "cheating" " I said. "Would you like a demonstration of a couple of them?"

Andre gave me a puzzled look.

"Why don't you put down the camera for a while and let me show you what I mean?" I said trying my best to stretch seductively.

Andre turned and set the camera on the table.

Slowly, he stepped toward me on the couch.

I kicked off the high heels and sat up on the couch.

"On the second thought," I said. "Can you set up the camera with a remote control? I have a few poses in mind myself"