Posing for Andre Ch. 03

Story Info
Was it the end or just the beginning?
1.2k words
4.28
46.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre stopped in his tracks.

"My husband asked me if I got excited the first time I posed for you." I said.

"And what did you say?" Andre asked.

"I told him that you were a perfect gentleman," I replied. "but that you could have come on to me and I would have said yes."

"Oh God," Andre said. "You really said that?"

"My husband knows that I have a very strong appetite for sex. He also knows that I love him very much and that I would never do anything he did not bless." I went on.

"So," Andre asked. "Does that mean that he doesn't mind if you are "with" another man?

"Oh, he likes the idea that I am attractive to other men. He also likes to show me off too. It was his idea that I pose for you, remember? I think that he would really like to see pictures of me and you together. How would you feel about taking that kind of picture?" I asked.

Andre smiled. "I would love that," he answered. "when?"

I sat up on the couch. Can we have some more of that wine first?" I asked

Andre poured us another glass each. I motioned for him to sit beside me on the couch. I offered a toast and we touched glasses.

"Here's to my husband," I said. "and the photos we are about to take for him."

"Right on," Andre replied.

As we sipped our wine I told Andre that I had always liked the way some models oiled their bodies so that their skin sort of glistened. He agreed and said that his wife had some massage oil that actually had sparkes in it.

"Do you think she would mind if I used some of it?" I asked.

"Not at all," he answered and excused himself to get the bottle of oil.

While I waited for Andre to return I thought about the fact that I hadn't bothered to put anything on since we had stopped taking photographs. I was so at ease with Andre that it had not occurred to me that I was still nude. I looked at my breasts. They were full and firm. My nipples had returned to their normal state. The areolas are the size of silver dollars and the color of dusty roses. My nipples stand out a bit, even when they are completely relaxed. When I go without a bra, it's easy to see them through the thickest fabric. My husband doesn't like me to wear a bra for that reason. Andre told me that my nipples are in perfect proportion to the size of my breasts and I took it as a compliment.

Andre returned with the massage oil. He had a silk robe in his hand.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I should have offered you this."

"I'm fine," I answered. "unless you would prefer I covered myself."

"No way," Andre answered. "I think you are perfect this way." He held out the bottle to me.

I pretended to be offended. "I was hoping that you would put in on me. That is unless you'd prefer-"

Andre interrupted me. "God, would I love that!" he said.

"Would you like me to lie back or what?" I said.

Andre sat beside me. "Let's start with your back." he said.

His touch was firm, yet soft. His hands were warm on my skin and the oil smelled of wildflowers. He started to softly massage it into my shoulders, slowly working his way down my back. I moaned softly as he worked the oil into my skin.

"Ok. Lie on your tummy for me." Andre whispered.

I did as he asked and he poured a drop of oil on each cheek of my ass.

"You know," he said. "I've neglected to tell you that I think you have a fabulous ass. It's not often that you find such a combination of such fantastic tits and legs along with an ass like yours."

The touch of Andre's hands gently massaging the oil into my ass made a reply impossible. I managed a low groan.

He drizzled oil down the back of my legs and rubbed it softly into my muscles. I sighed as he made his way to my feet and began to work his way back up my legs. His hands slipped inside my calves and up my inner thighs. I whimpered softly as his fingers brushed close to my pussy.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Quite the opposite," I managed to groan. I shiftled my legs and allowed him a clearer path to my inner thighs.

Andre took his time and let his fingers dance over my body. He teased me with an occasional wisp of a touch on lips of my pussy. Each time he touched them, a jolt of electricity surged through me.

"Alright," he said, patting my ass. "Let's roll you over." Andre helped me turn over. My body was limp from his soft massage.

"You know," I said. "I would really like it if you took off your clothes now so that I could look at you too."

Andre smiled and stood up. He slipped out of his quickly and silently. I admired his physique and told him so.

"I can honestly say that I have not seen many cocks in my life Andre, but yours is beautiful," I said. I reached out and touched his cock. It was hard to begin with, but my touch made it snap to attention. "How about we maassage each other?" I whispered.

We lied back on our sides and explored each others bodies. His hands cupped my tits and he twirled my hard nipples with his thumb and fingers. I traced the length of his cock with my fingernails and felt it twitch in my hand.

Andre kissed my tits and bit down softly on my nipples. I shuddered as he slipped a finger into my pussy. My cunt was slick and his finger glided knuckle-deep inside me. I pulled him onto me and opened my legs.

"Be inside me," I side and guided Andre's hard cock into my cunt.

Andre's eyes closed as the warmth of my cunt encircled his cock. His hips stiffened as he inserted his cock into me fully. I raked my fingers across his ass and held him close as he ground his cock agains my pussy and clit.

"I'll come," he whispered. "I'm very close."

"I want you to," I said. "Take it slow and fuck me hard."

Andre slowed his pace and held me close. We embraced as his gently let his cock glide in and out of me. I coiled my legs around his waist and pulled him as deep into me as he could reach.

"Fuck me Andre," I moaned. "fuck me long and hard." Andre continued to thrust his cock into me until I felt him stiffen in my arms.

"I'm coming," he announced.

"Yes!" I said. "Fill my cunt full of your cum."

I held him firmly in my arms and felt him shudder as his cock emptied inside me. We stayed in each others arms while his orgasm subsided.

After he finished coming, we dozed in each others embrace. He waked me with a kiss.

"You know," he said. "We didn't take those photos."

"i know" I said. "Do you feel up to an encore performance?

Andre smiled and reached for his camera. "I've got enough film to shoot all night."

"Good," I said. "I think it may just take that long."