Posing for Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Martin poses for Anna's art group and gets an unusual reward.
5.9k words
4.52
50.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few sessions followed pretty much the same pattern as the first, and every time I used the toilet in the studio, there was Anna peeking through the gap in the curtain. But at the end of our fourth session together, Anna offered a proposition.

"I have a favour to ask you if you're interested" she said as she worked on her canvas.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, "What would that be then?"

"Well, on Monday evenings I host an art group, we basically concentrate on still life paintings using oils, watercolours, pastels and other mediums, but we've never had the opportunity to have a live model to work with" Anna explained.

"And I suppose you were wondering if I would do it" I replied.

"Well, yes obviously" Anna said, "but there is just one thing".

"Go on" I said.

"It's just that well, we're a free group. I mean, I don't charge the members any fees, it's basically just me giving my members the benefit of my years of experience for free, and having a damn good gossip at the same time" Anna went on, "So unfortunately that also means that I can't really pay you for doing those sessions".

"Hmmm... I'd have to think about it" I said.

"Well, if you do want to do it I'm sure the girls would be very grateful to you giving up your time for free" said Anna.

"Girls?" I said.

"Yes, it's an all-female group, there are seven of them in all, they're really nice once you get to know them and I just know they'd love to paint you".

Posing nude for Anna was the fulfilment of a long-standing ambition, but the opportunity to show myself off in front a whole group of women was too great an opportunity to pass up on.

"Ok then, why the hell not!" I said.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" said Anna excitedly, "the girls will be delighted! You won't regret it I promise".

An appointment was made for the following evening at 6 o'clock, little did I know at the time but that evening would blow my mind completely.

It was a step into the unknown, posing nude for one woman was fine but posing for eight women was a different proposition entirely and I wasn't sure how I would feel about it. As I pulled up outside Anna's house the following evening I was nervous but determined not to let it get to me. I could hear excited female chatter as I walked up the path to the front door. I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

Within moments I was admitted into the living room and was introduced to the members of the art group. They seemed to be a pretty mixed bunch, mixed except for gender that is. They were of a wide age range and from several ethnic groups it seemed. One by one, Anna introduced me to them.

First up was Rita, she looked to be in her mid fifties and looked pretty much like the typical white British housewife. Then came Melanie, much younger – probably in her late twenties and quite attractive with her long blonde hair and pale complexion. Next up was Janelle who appeared to be at least 40 and was of African or Caribbean origin with her black skin and straightened jet black hair. Then I was introduced to Mavis, by far the eldest of the group who must've been in her mid seventies at least and looked like a typical little old lady with a white perm and a pair of reading glasses perched daintily on the bridge of her nose. After Mavis came Jenny who looked like she could be no more that 18 at least and was by some way the youngest member of the group. She was a picture of youthful beauty with fiery red hair and an air of innocence about her. Next up was Meera, an Indian lady who I guessed was around 40 or so and was resplendent in a bright orange and white sari. Finally there was Sue who seemed to be of a similar age to Anna – maybe a little older, and she too looked pretty much like an average housewife.

With the introductions over Anna addressed the group and briefed us all on the subject of the painting that they would be creating.

"Is anyone familiar with the story of Andromeda?" asked Anna.

"Isn't she the one who was taken by her uncle into the underworld?" asked Rita.

"No, that was Persephone" said Mavis.

"I know!" said Melanie excitedly, "wasn't there a film about her called... um... let me see... The Andromeda Strain?"

"No" I said, "that was about a satellite that crashed back to earth carrying a mutated alien virus".

"She was the daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopia" Said Meera.

"Blimey, you know your Greek mythology well!" Said Anna, "you're quite right, Andromeda was the daughter of King Cepheus and Queen Cassiopia. Cassiopia believed her to be the most beautiful thing in the universe and would boast about her beauty constantly. This angered Zeus who had his brother, Poseidon, unleash a huge sea monster called Cetus to ravage the coast of Cassiopia's realm and bring death and destruction to her people. Desperate for help, King Cepheus consulted a wise oracle who announced that no respite would be found until the king sacrificed his virgin daughter Andromeda to the monster. So she was chained to a rock – naked – to await her fate. She was however rescued by Perseus who slayed the Cetus and freed both Andromeda and the people of the kingdom from its terrible wrath".

"Cool story" chipped in Melanie.

"Now, our next painting will be a kind of gender role-reversal of this classic scene which, for want of a better title, I have decided to call 'The Plight of Androlos' – Androlos being the Greek word for male which also bears a slight resemblance to Andromeda. It is also where we get the word 'Android' from which literally means 'like a man'".

It certainly sounded like an interesting concept, but it did leave an obvious question.

"Well if, as I understand it, I am playing the part of Andromeda, who plays the part of Perseus?" I asked.

"What we're going to do is get the girls to paint you into the scene first and then once that's completed we'll get a female model to play the part of Perseus" said Anna.

"Well, ladies – and gentleman – shall we go through to the studio and get started?" Anna continued "we'll do the usual 45 minute session followed by a 20 minute break for tea and then another 45 minute session, is that ok for you Martin?"

"Sounds fine to me" I replied.

"Excellent!" said Anna, "Follow me everyone!"

And so we all filed out of the house, across the garden and into the studio. And once I entered and saw the posing stage my heart sank. Up to that moment I had assumed that I would merely have to pose in a certain position that gave the impression that I was chained to a rock and that the ladies of the group would have to use their imagination to paint in the rock and the chains into the overall scene. In reality, Anna had actually gone to the trouble of installing a large fibreglass rock, complete with sturdy looking iron rings and manacles, and also a suitable backdrop depicting a rocky shoreline.

"Anna, what the hell is this?" I asked once I had got her on her own for a few moments.

"Relax" she replied, "It looks a little scary I know, but you'll be fine".

"Do you seriously expect me to allow you to chain me up completely naked in front of a group of strange women?" I said.

"Yes, you will be chained up" sighed Anna trying her best to reassure me, "and yes you will be naked but this isn't about being kinky or asserting female dominance over a naked male or anything like that, it's about depicting a classical Greek myth but with a male being the 'damsel in distress' instead of a female".

"Where the hell did you get it from anyway?" I asked.

"From another artist, he used it to create his own version of the Andromeda painting – with a female model" Anna answered, "and yes, she was chained up naked voluntarily and no harm was done to her".

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with this" I said.

"You'll be fine, don't worry" said Anna again trying to sound reassuring, "you'll be released for the break and if you really don't like it then we'll just have to abandon the idea. But the girls would be really disappointed if you dropped out, especially since I said that you were such a good sport".

It looked like I had no choice, I didn't want to come across as a wimp and be a traitor to my gender but I also was seriously uncomfortable about being chained up helpless and in the nude in front of a group of fully clothed women.

"Ok" I sighed, "I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it".

"Attaboy!" said Anna, "just pop into the shower room there and get your clothes off and we can make a start".

With a heavy heart and a deep sense of foreboding I went into the shower room, drew the curtain and proceeded to undress. As I took off my clothes and placed them on the lid of the toilet I could clearly hear the excited girly chatter in the studio as they prepared themselves for my 'unveiling'. I was having serious second thoughts about doing this but on the other hand I didn't want to let Anna down. I mean, sure it was a bit creepy the way she liked to watch me as I pee but other than that she seemed fairly level-headed. I girded my loins and found some inner strength from somewhere, took a very deep breath – and pulled my pants down. I was naked. This was it.

"Are you ready Martin?" asked Anna through the curtain.

"Yes" I replied. I stood behind the curtain ready for Anna to draw it back.

"Ok ladies" said Anna, "may I present our model for this evening!" and with that she quickly drew back the curtain to reveal me in all my naked glory to the assembled ladies who immediately responded with a spontaneous mix of astonished gasps and raucous giggling. I thought of how disrespectful it was that when confronted with a naked man the natural female reaction seemed to be outright hysterics. But women are strange creatures I reasoned, and I was kind of already prepared for that reaction anyway.

I walked into the studio which Anna kept reasonably warm so that my genitals didn't instantly retreat inside my body. In fact they seemed more pendulous than ever and gently swung around as I walked the few yards to the stage and the artificial rock placed upon it. I stepped up onto the stage and stood with my back to the rock. Anna joined me and placed my left ankle into its shackle which to my surprise was only made of plastic. She clicked it shut and looked up into my eyes.

"See, it's only plastic – there are no locks or keys or anything, it's just a clip" she said, again trying her utmost to reassure me. She turned her attention to shackling my right leg and then she placed my left wrist into its manacle followed by my right wrist until I was stood there spread-eagled, completely naked and utterly vulnerable. The restraints may only have been made of plastic and they may only have been clipped shut but there was still no way I could escape from them, I just had to 'think of England' and hope that the session wouldn't drag on too long.

"Right then, we're all set" said Anna "as usual we'll be doing rough sketches in this first session and then later on we'll start to refine them a little, ready for next week when we actually put some paint on".

The ladies set to work sketching away, Anna mingled amongst them offering hints and advice. On a couple of occasions she got up onto the stage and pointed out various parts of my anatomy which required particular attention. Unsurprisingly, one of which was my genitals.

Sure enough, after 45 minutes or so, Anna announced that it was time to take a break and she got up onto the stage once more and released me from the restraints. It had only been three quarters of an hour but it nonetheless felt good to be free. I went through into the changing area – I had actually brought a dressing gown with me this time. Even though I was perfectly comfortable being nude during the break when there was only Anna around, I felt it was more appropriate to cover myself up this time.

I chatted with a couple of the ladies during the break as we sipped mugs of tea and took a look at some of their preliminary sketches. I was particularly impressed with Meera's effort, in just 45 minutes she had captured virtually the whole scene and in considerable detail considering that this was just an outline of the finished work. Jenny's work, despite her inexperience, was also quite impressive.

Eventually Anna announced that it was time for the second session to begin, and as I was chained up once again, I was blissfully unaware of what was to happen at the end of the session.

The next 45 minutes passed as uneventfully as the first session, Anna once again mingled with the ladies overseeing their work and offering advice and constructive criticism here and there. Until finally she said the words that signaled that time was up.

"Ok ladies, I think that's enough for tonight" she said, addressing the group, "please be sure to put your canvasses safely in the storeroom and remember to cover them so they don't get damaged".

The group dispersed and the ladies busied themselves putting away their canvasses and their drawing materials. I was itching to be released from the shackles but little did I know at the time, I would be chained up for a while longer.

Once all the easels and stools had been taken back into the storeroom the ladies gathered in front of the stage, I just assumed they wanted one last look at me close-up before they had to go home but of course I was very wrong.

"Well, I'd just like to say a big thank you to Martin for giving up his spare time to model for us especially since he has had to be chained up naked to a rock without being paid for his time" said Anna, "so we thought it might be a nice idea to pay you back some other way".

"No that's quite alright" I replied.

"Oh but we insist" Anna continued, "and since it is Melanie's birthday tomorrow I thought perhaps maybe she would like the honour of having the first go".

"First go of what?" I asked.

I wasn't long before I got an answer. Melanie knelt down in front of me, my penis and testicles at her eye level – suddenly I knew what was going to happen.

"Oh no, you cannot be serious about this, let me go immediately!!" I yelled and struggled as best I could but to no avail.

"Oh don't be such a baby!" said Anna, "It's just our way of saying thank you".

"What, by fellating me against my will??!? Release me this instant!" I cried.

"Come on, don't be so silly, you'll enjoy it" said Anna, "show him Melanie".

At that invitation Melanie leaned forward towards my genitals and gently allowed her tongue to play across the skin of my scrotum, an electric shock of pleasure coursed through my entire body causing me to inhale sharply followed immediately by a breathless gasp of pure ecstasy. My penis immediately began to come to life.

"See, I told you that you'd enjoy it" said Anna as both she and the group took in the sight of my growing erection as Melanie slowly licked my testicles. The rest of the group gasped and giggled as they took in the sight set before them.

"What a magnificent dick you have Martin!" said Sue "much nicer than my husband!"

"I know" said Rita, "have you ever seen a nicer foreskin?"

"Not on my bloke" said Janelle with a hint of melancholy in her voice "can you believe that Trevor's parents had him circumcised at birth?!?"

"That's just cruel!" interjected Jenny, "I think foreskins are beautiful – cutting it off without consent counts as child abuse in my book!"

While the conversation went on Melanie continued to stroke my testicles with her left hand and it wasn't long before I was not only fully erect but a long, sticky drool of glistening precum was oozing out of the tip of my penis and dangling from the end of my overhanging foreskin. Noticing this, Melanie stopped her stroking and looked up into my eyes. By that point, as I continued fruitlessly to struggle against my bonds, I had to resign myself to the fact that no matter what I did I could not escape from or prevent what was about to happen to me. I had no other choice or course of action but to just allow it to happen to me. The only thing I could do was to deal with the consequences later.

"Looks like we're ready for the main event!" she said. And with that, Melanie opened her mouth wide and took every inch of my erection into her. I had never had a blowjob before, I knew that some men said that there was no feeling on earth to compare it with but I would rather not have had to experience it like this, against my will. But as she took my penis down her throat and I could feel her swallow me, surrounding my penis with the warm, soft flesh of her oesophagus I knew exactly why they had described it in such exalted tones. Suddenly I was experiencing a pleasure the like of which I had never thought was possible.

"Oh f-f-f-f-uck!!" was all I could utter as Melanie fellated me. I stopped struggling against the shackles and for the first time I started to enjoy the experience. I looked down at her and as I saw my penis disappear into her mouth over and over, she looked back up into my eyes and all of a sudden I understood that she was getting as much pleasure from fellating me as I was receiving from her. To enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it was a totally new concept for me.

I looked back up at the rest of the group, they all stood in awe of what was happening, I imagined young Jenny, maybe all of them, were experiencing that familiar dampness in their knickers at the erotic sight of a helpless naked man, chained to a rock (albeit a fibreglass one) receiving oral sex from a woman that he'd only met a couple of hours ago.

"Well, looks like somebody's beginning to enjoy himself!" said Anna, the rest of the group giggled in reply,

After several minutes I could feel my semen begin to rise from the very depths of my testicles, my orgasm was starting to build. Melanie sensed this however, and as I came close to the point of no return she stopped dead in her tracks. I looked down at her and in her face I could see an expression that said 'not so fast, buster!'

My penis, glistening with Melanie's saliva, throbbed gently in time with my heartbeat which was unsurprisingly racing. Rather than continuing to fellate me, Melanie moved her attention to gently licking the underside of my glans, softly stroking my frenulum with a side to side motion.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-u-u-u-u-c-c-c-c-k-k-k-k!!!" I exclaimed, I desperately wanted to cum right then and there but Melanie was in no hurry to allow me to ejaculate. As soon as she sensed that I was about to climax she would stop for a few moments leaving me throbbing away. Once she felt that there was no danger of imminent ejaculation, she continued once again.

"Come on big boy" said Anna, "give us what we want to see!"

I would if I could, I thought to myself, being unable to speak due to the shear ecstasy I was experiencing. Another few minutes passed, by now my precum was oozing and dribbling everywhere, I had reached the point of no return, I was moments away from ejaculating and I finally found my voice.

"Ah!! ah! ah! oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuccckkk!!" I exclaimed, now I desperately wanted to hold it in and extract as much pleasure as I could, I clenched every muscle and sinew in my body to try and prevent it from happening too soon.

"Ah! ah! aaaahhh!!! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!! Unnnnnngggghhhhh!!!!!! Unnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed with pleasure until with one final, guttral "UUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" I ejaculated. A jet of greyish-white semen erupted from my penis, shot over Melanie's shoulder and spattered onto the concrete floor of the studio. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, I never knew that a man could feel such an explosive climax and I had never ejaculated quite that far before.

"Good boy!!" said Anna, addressing me as she might an obedient dog as several more blasts of semen erupted from my penis. The other women gasped and applauded and cheered.

12