Posing for Anna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew myself a little and I could see a little of Jenny's blood smeared on my penis. Now that I had deflowered her I could begin our lovemaking in earnest. I took it as slowly and gently as I could, I wanted her to have an orgasm so I knew that I had to be patient and take my time in order to 'bring her to the boil'. Her vagina was an unbelievably tight fit and I was enjoying myself enormously, and judging by the moaning and purring she was making, so was Jenny.

I leaned over her and kissed her on her neck as I gently thrust myself back and forth within her. Her young vagina becoming ever more lubricated and slicker with every thrust of my pelvis. Her contented moans grew louder and louder as the feelings of blissful stimulation gradually increased within her, drawing her ever nearer to her orgasm. I was close to my own orgasm too, so each time I could feel the point of no return approaching I would slow right down, not wanting to ejaculate too soon -- after all, once I have cum it's 'game over'.

But I would not have to wait for too much longer, I could feel Jenny's vagina start to twitch slightly around my penis and over the next minute or so her moans became louder and more vocal. Both our bodies were slick with sweat and the wetness in her young tight vagina caused a slight squelching sound with each and every one of my slow pelvic thrusts.

After at least 10 minutes of slow, blissful lovemaking, Jenny's orgasm exploded within her causing every muscle in her body to spasm, the walls of her young vagina clenched around my penis, gripping it like a fist. Jenny screamed and yelped in pleasure as the rest of the group cheered her on.

"Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuckkk!!!! Unnnnnnggggghhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnggggghhhh!!!! UUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed. Her orgasm went on for at least half a minute until it finally seemed to subside. Jenny lay there on her back, my penis buried within her and gasping for breath. She looked up into my eyes and whispered.

"Thank you!"

Now, finally it was my turn. Satisfied that I had given her a sufficient orgasm I began to thrust into her much harder and forcefully now. It was mere seconds before I felt myself approaching the point of no return and I readied myself for my own orgasm. I erupted into her as every bone, muscle, sinew and fibre tingled with a wave of pleasure which passed throughout my whole body until it focused itself at the tip of my penis and I ejaculated blast after blast of my semen into her young body. The other members of the group now cheered me on as I filled their friend with my sperm.

Just as quickly as it had begun, it was all over. I rested for a moment to catch my breath and then I withdrew myself from Jenny's vagina. She sat up and we cuddled for a while as the rest of the group joined us on the stage to congratulate Jenny on her transition from being a virgin to becoming a sexually experienced woman.

As the group once again dispersed into the night, Anna and myself stayed behind to discuss the evening's events.

"Well, how was it for you?" asked Anna, "I mean, it's not every day you get to take a girl's virginity".

"It was fantastic, I felt truly honoured to introduce her to sex, breaking her hymen was the most erotic thing I have ever done -- it made me feel more like a real man than anything else I have ever done" I said.

"I'm glad to hear it" said Anna, "I've known Jenny since she was a baby -- she's my niece in fact -- and I wouldn't have wanted her to lose her virginity to someone neither of us trusted. She told me that she wanted you to take her right after that first session, she knew that somehow you would show her the level of respect that she deserved and would not cause her any unnecessary pain or discomfort".

Once again, Anna insisted upon watching me as I emptied my aching bladder and as I finally put my clothes back on I lamented about the end of the 'Androlos' project and that I wouldn't be seeing the ladies again.

"Well, you see there are plenty of other paintings we could do with you, the ladies were wondering if you wouldn't mind posing with an erection, Mavis can get her hands on plenty of Viagra to help keep you hard!" Anna said with a wicked glint in her eye.

And so it was that my extraordinary sexual adventure continued, both with Anna by herself and with the rest of the Twyford ladies art group. But that's another story.

THE END

12