Posing for Kenny

Story Info
Nephew talks his aunt out of her clothes.
2.2k words
4.45
319.8k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers

My nephew, Kenny, has always been a sweet boy. Even when he was in elementary school, he was eager to help his parents whenever they asked. When my husband, Frank, died in an auto accident, Kenny offered to forego his high school graduation to be with me in my time of sorrow. Of course, I declined his offer—you only graduate once from high school, with all of the parties and general sense of finally becoming an adult. But I appreciated his kindness and we remained close, although he had gone away to college.

It was during his first spring break that Kenny gave me a gift that changed my life.

"Hi, Aunt Jill," he said cheerfully over the phone. "Mom says you need a door repaired in your garage. Can I come over and fix it?" That very afternoon, he was diligently finishing up the work on the garage door when I walked in with some iced tea. As we talked, Kenny saw through my smiles to the sadness in my eyes.

"What's wrong, Aunt Jill?"

"I'm sorry, Kenny. I'm just thinking that it should be Frank standing there."

He looked at me and I could tell he felt awkward listening to the lament of his widowed aunt. But as we talked, he seemed more at ease and I felt OK to share my feelings about lost companionship, lost touches, lost love. At 41, I was down on myself, on my looks, on my chances of being happy with a man again.

"Do you have a camera?" he asked, out of the blue. I remembered the small digital one that Frank bought a week before he died. I don't think he ever used it. I tried it a couple of times, though, at birthday parties and a couple of weddings. I'm not very good, but the camera delivered acceptable photos.

"I do," I said.

"Could you get it, please?" he asked.

"Why?"

"I just want to try something," he said with a smile.

I went back into the house and returned several minutes later. I gave him the camera. He fiddled with it and then turned it on.

"May I take your picture, Aunt Jill?"

"Why do you want to do that?"

"I just want to show you something. Could you step over there by the workbench?"

I was puzzled but I did as he asked.

"Smile," he said. He shot three pictures, and then looked at the LCD screen on the back. "Just as I thought," he said.

"What?"

"You are a pretty woman with a great smile. Here, look." Kenny walked over to me and clicked through the three shots. "Don't tell me you're over the hill," he said, chuckling.

"You're just lucky," I said. "Usually, I break the camera." I had to admit, though, that I didn't look bad.

"Let's try a couple more," he said, backing away from me. "Please turn toward the window a little bit." The attention that Kenny was paying to me made me feel good. For that moment, I was his model and he was doing his best to capture what he saw.

"Can I ask you something, Aunt Jill?"

"Sure," I said, smiling at my personal photographer.

"Will you unbutton your shirt and let it hang open?"

"Did you just ask me to unbutton my shirt?" I said with a tremor in my voice.

"Yes," he said, looking right in my eyes. But he couldn't hold my gaze. There was silence in the garage. Neither of us moved. Finally, he spoke.

"I'm sorry I said that. But you're sexy and I just wanted you to see that in the photos. You seemed so down on yourself earlier." He looked very contrite.

"I'm flattered that you think I'm sexy, Kenny. But I am your aunt, you know."

"I know... I was stupid. But I wanted you to be happy. I still do." He looked like he wanted to say something more. Then he did. "I still would like you to unbutton your shirt," he said in a strong, assured voice.

It had been a long time, more than a year. But the rush was undeniable. Just a little wouldn't be bad. Or would it? I hesitated. Kenny kept looking at me. And then I surrendered. I lowered my eyes and slowly reached for a button. Then another. And then another. After the final two were undone, I straightened up and automatically pulled my shoulders back. My shirt pulled apart a bit, revealing the middle of my white bra. Kenny took one shot.

"Could you turn your back to me, Aunt Jill?"

"Yes," I said, softly, as I faced the workbench.

"Could you drop your shirt off your shoulders?" I did as I was told. "Turn your head and look at the camera." CLICK! "Now turn and face me," he said. As I did, my shirt slipped down to my elbows. "Smile," he said. CLICK!

My heart was racing. I could feel a little moisture on my forehead. Kenny moved to get a shot from the side.

"You look great, Aunt Jill."

"Thank you," I said, quietly.

"Umm..., would you take your shorts off for me?" he asked. I paused. What am I doing? What will my sister say if she finds out about this? Am I corrupting my nephew? He just kept looking at me, waiting.

My hands reached for the button and undid it. I pulled the zipper down and, with both hands, pushed my shorts to the concrete floor.

"Stop!" Kenny said. "Hold it right there." He took four shots as he walked from one side of me to the other. "These are so sexy!" he said, boldly, and then, "Are you sure you are OK with this, Aunt Jill?"

"You're the photographer, Kenny," I said, as I stepped out of my shorts. Again, I felt the surrender. I was nervous but no longer in control. "I'll do what you want."

He smiled and shot again. I knew what he was going to say next. "Take off your shirt, please." Slowly, I took it off and stood there in the warm garage wearing just my bra and panties. Kenny took a few shots, and then showed me the results.

"See, you look great," he said. "Do you want to try a couple of more?"

I couldn't resist. This was turning me on. My skin was moist all over and my crotch felt damp. It didn't look wet but I knew that much more of this would change that completely. I just nodded my head.

"Turn away from me," he said, and I complied. "Put your arms behind your back as if you're going to unhook your bra." CLICK! "Now pull the straps off your shoulders, and then put your hands behind your back again." CLICK! Kenny seemed very sure of himself, very much in command.

"You look really sexy, Aunt Jill. But are you still OK with this?" I simply nodded my head, my back still facing him. There was a silence and then he said, "I'd like to do a couple of more shots, but it's up to you. You say stop whenever you want and that will be it. I'm sure you'll like all the shots we have. OK?"

I stood there, silently, knowing he was looking at my ass and my legs. I was tingling. All of a sudden, I felt embarrassed and, yet, I was turned on too. It had been so long and I could no longer resist. I wanted to be seen by my nephew. I wanted to touch myself, even if he was looking at me.

"OK," I said, "we can try a few more."

"Umm...will you pull your panties down below your a... I mean your rear end?" he asked. I shuddered. This was the line. Cross it and who knows what will happen. I wanted to cross it. I wanted him to see my naked ass. Slowly, I reached for the sides of my white panties and, slowly, I pulled them down. I stopped when they were just below my cheeks.

"OK," he said. "Keep your back to me but put your hands on top of your head." I did as he said. "Now, spread your feet a little and put your weight on one leg." CLICK! "Shift your weight to the other leg." CKICK! "Okay, put your hands on the back of your bra again." CLICK!

I could feel a bead of sweat slide down the crack of my ass, as I waited for his next command.

"Unhook your bra, Aunt Jill, and let your arms fall to your sides." I unhooked it and the back of my bra pulled away. "Now, look over your shoulder at me," he said. I slowly turned my head until my eyes met his. CLICK! He squatted down. CLICK! He turned the camera sideways. CLICK! "Turn away again," he said. I did. There was silence. No camera clicks. I waited and then, "Now, take off your bra."

Oh. God! I wanted this so much. I pulled the straps from my shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor. "What now?" I asked.

"Could you cover your breasts with your hands and turn toward me?" I reached up and cupped my tits. I knew that when I turned, Kenny would see my hairy bush. And that's what I wanted. I wanted him to see all of me.

His eyes widened when I faced him. He looked me up and down and then, CLICK! CLICK!

"Will you take off your panties for me, please?" I looked at him as he raised the camera. I showed him my tits and then I bent forward to slide my panties to my feet. As I straightened up, CLICK! Then another CLICK! And then another, as I stood totally naked in front of him.

"You're beautiful, Aunt Jill," he said. "You look so good, even if you don't think so yourself." His eyes kept moving around my body.

"Thank you, Kenny. I needed that. You're so sweet." We stood there smiling at each other. Was it over? Should I get dressed?

"Will you do one more pose for me?"

I looked at him, with my hands on my naked hips, and said, "Why not? What do you want me to do?" He looked at me and I could see he was hesitant to ask. "Come on, Kenny, tell me what you want?"

"Well, you can say 'no,' you know, but I was thinking that you should put one hand on your breast and the other on your crotch."

"You mean my pussy?" I said, surprising myself.

"Yes," he said, looking straight at it. "Your pussy."

I raised my left hand to my right breast and let my nipple slide between my index and middle fingers. Then I squeezed it ever so slightly. I drew my right arm across my body and dropped my hand on top of my mound, curling my fingers so that they cradled my wet lips. All the while, I watched him watching me. He moved a step closer, and then dropped into a crouch. CLICK! He moved closer. CLICK! He rose up slightly. CLICK! Then, he stood up and backed away.

He kept looking at me, silently, and then slowly started to drop the camera from his poised position.

"Wait!" I said, startling him. I began to squeeze and rub my breast slowly, provocatively. I circled my hand on my wet pussy.

"Take a few more, Kenny. These are for you," I said, as I sat down on a folding chair in the corner of the garage. He didn't seem sure if he should. "Go ahead," I said. "Just don't tell your mom. She'd kill me!" He smiled and began shooting. I tried not to look at the bulge in his shorts as I returned to stroking my sex. I felt wanton and free, horny and hot. I was a woman on display and I loved it.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried not to moan but, then, I let go. I grew louder, moved my fingers faster, thrust my hips higher. I closed my eyes, spread my legs and felt the coming rush of release. I screamed as it hit me, wave upon wave. I clutched my gushing wetness and ground my feet into the floor. Ah...the "little death" that brought me back to life.

When I opened my eyes, Kenny was standing in front of me, framing one last shot. CLICK! He put the camera on the bench. I breathed in deeply and exhaled.

"My God!" I said, smiling at him, my legs still spread, my breasts heaving. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me, all of me. Finally, I gathered myself and stood up. Naked, I walked over to him and gave him a big hug, pressing my pelvis against his hard cock. Then I stepped back.

"I hope you got some good shots, Kenny. You're not likely to see that again, at least not from me."

I slowly got dressed, enjoying the look on his face as he watched me in silence. The garage door was fixed—and so was I.

ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers