Position

Story Info
She will do anything to get her boyfriend back.
3.4k words
3.97
13.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers

As I laid in my bed panting, I thought to myself, "what an amazing dream." It felt so real that it was hard to believe it was just a dream. I rolled around in the bed from side to side trying to shake off the feeling of wanting to get laid. I needed it bad and my body was screaming to be touched. It's been awhile since I have been touched by a man and my toys just aren't cutting it anymore. I needed something to take care of my sexual needs and I need it now.

"I really need to cum very badly," I said to myself as I placed two fingers inside of my hungry, wet pussy.

I jumped out of bed and hurriedly took off all of my clothes and lay back down in bed. I reached for one of the sex toys that I always kept in bed with me. I never knew when the urge to cum would come over me, so I always have my toys close by just in case. I reached for my two headed bullet and I insert it inside my sweaty hot pussy. I feel the moisture begin to build between my legs as I feverishly pinched and rubbed my nipples. I love to rub my nipples as I play with my breast.

It doesn't take that much to make me cum nowadays. A touch of a feather, the warm breath of a man on my neck, or a porno movie will all set me off. My ass is going to feel so good I thought as I placed the condom on the end of one of the bullets. Inserting a vibrator up my pussy always makes me think of the love of my life, Keanu D. Carrington. Just thinking of him makes my pussy get wet. His dick is the best I have ever had in my life. He can turn me on by just saying a few words and no man that I ever been with could make me get wet in less than sixty seconds.

After preparing the bullet, I grabbed the Astroglide and rubbed it around my asshole. I wanted to make sure the bullet goes into my ass with ease. The anticipation is almost too great. I wanted to make this the best cum ever or at least the best cum that I had by myself. I gently pushed the bullet inside my ass with one hand, while still pinching and rubbing my nipples with the other. The cum was building inside of me and the juices were nearing the surface, so I have to slow down my pace as I insert the Jack Rabbit thrusting dildo inside of my pulsating walls. I stopped rubbing my nipples as I switched the bullet on. I eagerly turn on the thrusting motion on the Jack Rabbit dildo and allow it to pound against the walls of my inner being.

I stopped momentarily to insert my right breast into my mouth and gently lick around the nipple. My large breasts allow me the added ability to pleasure myself with my mouth. I grabbed the other bullet and begin to up rub it across both of my nipples. I was in my self-created heaven. I could feel the vibration of the bullet in my ass and the thrusting motion of the dildo start to send me over the edge. As the tension began to build, I rubbed the bullet franticly over my nipples as I feel my release nearing. I inserted the bullet that I was using on my breasts into my mouth and began to pinch and rub my nipples again at a feverish pace. I could feel my pussy walls gripping the dildo as my orgasm begins to take control of my body.

I cried out Keanu's name as I my orgasm flowed throughout my entire body twisting and thrusting my body in unimaginable positions. The pleasure that came over my body leaves me in a state of delirium for several minutes as I tried to catch my breath. I do not want this feeling to end, but I can feel my orgasm waning and I instantly become sad. It was over and I am still horny as hell. My toys are not working for me anymore, I need a man and I am determined to get the one I want. I want to feel a real dick deep inside of my neglected body.

As I removed the dildo and bullet from my body, I contemplated calling Keanu and inviting him over. It's been a while since we fucked and I really missed him. I know he must be feeling it too since we use to fuck at least three times a day. Just the thought of fucking Keanu again, made me instantly wet with anticipation. I refused to spend another day in agony. I grab my cellphone and punch in his number. As I waited for him to answer, my heart began to pound loudly in my ears and stomach started to feel like it was being tied into knots. Feeling of defeated started to wash over me as the phone continued to ring and he wasn't answering my phone call. Just as I was about to hang up the phone, I heard is voice at the other end of the receiver.

"Cairo, what do you want?" He said angrily. "I don't have time for you bullshit."

By the tone of his voice I could tell that he was still very upset with me. My brain went into overdrive trying to think of the right words to say to him to get him to come over.

"Key, I'm sorry. I need to see you. I miss you so much," I said pitifully.

I didn't want to sound like I was begging, but I would have walked to the moon and back if it would have gotten him to come fuck the shit out of me. The phone was silent for a few seconds as if he was mulling over what I had just said to him. Keanu and I fall out all the time, but I'm the person who usually smooth things over between us when we have a disagreement. At times, I get tired of waiting on him to make things right between us, so I end up taking the lead. I know it looks bad when a woman goes after a man, but I have to have him. Keanu is the only man that makes me weak and could get me to do anything for him and to him. I trust him completely. At this moment, he has the hammer and I need to be nailed.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he said after a long pause.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because we are just not right for each other and you need to let me go," he said.

"I think we are right for each other and I'm never going to let you go. I think you are afraid to admit just how great we are together especially when we are fucking each other's brains out. Tell me you don't miss my pussy?" I asked with conviction.

The phone was silent on the other end and I waited patiently for him to answer me.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm at home," I answered sheepishly knowing that he wants me too.

"I'm on my way," he said as he hung the phone not giving me an opportunity to answer him.

No other words are needed at this point, his words sent shivers down my spine. I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. We never could resist each other and this was our downfall. We tried to date other people in the past, but we always seemed to find our way back into each other's arms. I must admit that I am addict to Keanu. I could never get enough of him and his dick and no matter how hard I tried to let him go. Although we knew we were bad for each other, but on the other hand, we were just too good together to ever stop seeing or sleeping with each other.

I couldn't believe that he is on the way to my house. I jumped out of my bed and headed straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I finished my shower in record time. As I dried off, I thought of what I could do to get Keanu to never stop talking to me again. A slow smile crept across my face as I came up with the perfect plan. I ran to my closet and pulled out my bag of BDSM toys. I grabbed a blindfold, a riding crop, a pair of handcuffs and a dildo from the bag and placed the items next to the chair in the living room. Keanu loves to fuck me in that chair and I plan on using his weakness for sex to my advantage. Truth be told, Keanu loves the BDSM lifestyle and since he introduced me to this is new form of pleasure, I could never go back to having regular vanilla sex. In my opinion, everyone should try to add kink into their sex lives or at least try it once. They would never regret the experience if they did because I sure haven't.

I checked the time and rush back into my room to get dressed. I rummaged through my drawers and found a black lace bra and thong set. I held it up for me to inspect, but decide against it. I wanted to be naked when he came in. The fewer clothes the better as I began to prepare myself for his arrival.

I flat ironed my hair quickly and sprayed on my favorite fragrance and inspected myself in the mirror. As I put the final touches on my makeup, I realized that I wanted this to be a memorable moment for him, so I decide that I would get into position for him and be ready to offer my body to him when he came through the door. I walked to the found of my apartment and laid out all of toys that I wanted him to use on me. I wanted everything to be perfect. I could feel my pussy getting wet ass as excited started to build inside me. I cannot wait to taste him again as my mouth begins to water in anticipation of me sucking his dick until he explodes in my mouth.

I heard the door locks begin to rattle and I quickly tied the blindfold around my head and drop down into position one at the front door. I placed my hands behind my back, lean my head back and open my mouth in eagerness of Keanu seeing me like this. I heard the door open and I could hear Keanu breathing. I heard the door close and I hear him take a few steps toward me. I could hear him walking around me and I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. He grabbed my hair and pulled it with back with force as I began to feel his hands moving between my legs. I was so turned on and I could feel my pussy juices start to run down my leg.

"My pet you have been waiting for me I see," he said with enthusiasm.

"Yes master I want to please you," I said quietly.

"I see you are not in perfect position, but I will let it go this time," he said.

"Master believe me I only want to please you," I said as I smiled secretly to myself.
I heard Keanu's zipper being lowered and heard him taking off his pants. As I awaited his instructions on what to do next, I thought this was the most memorable romantic interlude that I have had with anyone. If Keanu and I don't get back together after this, I will always have this moment to keep me warm at night.

I could feel Keanu standing in front of me now and I could feel him start to rub is dick across my cheek. I flick my tongue out to let him know that I was ready to taste him, but he pulls his dick away from my face.

"You can't suck my dick until I'm ready," he groaned.

"Master I really want you to fuck my mouth," I said in a low tone.

"Suck my dick. Don't play with it. I want you take it to the back of your throat," he commands as I reach out to take his dick into my mouth.

My pussy clinches at his request. I took his dick inside my mouth and begin to suck on the head of his shaft taking it into my mouth an inch at a time. I loved the way he tastes and I can taste his pre cum on my tongue as it makes me wetter than I have ever been before. I grabbed his ass to bring him more into my mouth and I tried my best not to gag as I take in more of him. I ran my tongue on the underside of his dick paying close attention to the area between the head and the foreskin. I heard Keanu began to moan as I began to suck the head of his dick again and again. With my other hand, I grabbed his shaft and brought all of him into my mouth. I rubbed and squeezed his balls as I moved his dick in and out of my mouth. I could feel that he is nearing his release and I was about to cum myself. I wasn't ready to cum yet, but sucking his dick like this felt so good. Just as I was about to cum, Keanu pulled his dick away from mouth.

"I don't want to cum this way, I want to cum with your ass wrapped around my dick," he said.

I almost came with just those words alone.

Keanu picked me from the floor and placed me at the back of the chair. I could feel Keanu bending my body over and with my ass in the air. The thrill of this moment washed over me. I heard him pick up the handcuffs and move around to the front of the chair. I could feel the cold metal lock around my wrist and at this point, I'm so ready for Keanu to fuck me I can hardly fight the anticipation. I heard him walk to the back of the chair and pick up the riding crop. I hear him hit himself in the hand a few times to test out the sturdiness of crop. After making sure the crop was to his liking, I felt his hands as he palmed my ass and spreads my cheeks wide open. I moaned loudly and rotate my hips as his hands roamed around the puckered hole of my ass and pussy.

His hand stills for a moment and I could hear him licking his fingers. I knew that he enjoyed tasting my juices. As he continued to lick his fingers, I could feel him grabs my waist with his other hand. I felt him insert two fingers into my ass, all in one motion. As his fingers move in and out of my ass, I tried to concentrate on breathing. The motion of his fingers were just mere seconds away from making me cum all over him. Just when I think I cannot take anymore, he inserted two fingers into my pussy and establishes a rhythm that is pushing me towards the edge of no return. As he kept up a steady pace moving his fingers inside my ass and my pussy at the same time, I tried my best to hold on to what little resolve I had left. This is pure torture I thought as I was neared the point of no return when I felt Keanu remove his fingers from my ass and pussy. How could one man make me feel this way I thought as I begin to miss the feel of his fingers inside of me.

"I'm going to ride you my pet and I'm going to ride you hard while I spank your ass," he said.

"As you wish Master," I replied submissively.

My body began to shake in anticipation as I prepared myself for the pleasure that he was getting ready to lavish upon my body.

Keanu spreads my ass cheeks once more and runs his tongue around the rim of my asshole. In the next moment, I could feel his dick pushing against my puckered ass hole seeking entrance. Keanu tried his best be to gentle with me as he tried to slide inside of me, but for some reason my ass wouldn't open for him. I could hear him curse under breath as he tried harder to gain entry.

"Cai, you are going to have to relax or this is not going to work," he said. "Or maybe I can help you out."

I felt a stinging hit from the riding crop against my ass. I cried out in pain. I willed my body to relax so that he can gain full entrance to my ass. The hits from the riding crop were coming in full force now. With every hit, I can feel his dick stretching me wider. After a series of hits to my ass, I could feel his dick fill me completely. I felt his body go still as my ass adjusts to his dick being inside of me.

"My pet, please remember the safe word if this begins to be too much for you. I'm going to ride you hard and I won't stop unless you say the safe word," he said.

Knowing full well that he does not want me to stop him, so I decided at that moment that I will endure whatever pain is necessary for him to reach his full release. I wanted to please him in any way that I can.

"Master, you can do anything you want to my body. I will never stop you," I said.

With those last words being said, Keanu begins to stroke me slowly allowing me to further adjust to his dick. The slow pace at which he is fucking my ass was driving me insane.

"Master, fuck me now!" I exclaimed.

He began to move faster inside of my ass taking care not to come fully out. He held on to my waist as he rode me hard. I can feel his shaft slamming into my tight ass hard over and over.

I am not sure I will survive this moment, but if I had to die this would be a great way to go.

I can feel my ass contracting around his dick and I know I am on the verge of coming. I feel his hips pressing against my backside as he plunged deeper inside of me.

"Master, may I cum please," I said I as I tried my best to control my emotions.

"Then cum for me my pet," he commanded.

The only sound I hear was me moaning and grasping for air. I honestly couldn't breathe at this point. I began to feel my body shudder as my orgasm seized my body. Never have I felt anything as magnificent as Keanu hammering into me with rapid speed. I can tell by Keanu's breathing that his he was coming close to releasing. I could feel his hands grip my waist tighter as he slammed into me for the very last time.

"Oh fuck," he said as he came hard, shooting his hot juices inside of my ass filling me to hilt.

He collapsed onto my back and wraps his arms around me as he tried to get his breathing under control. I can feel his hot semen running out of my ass down my leg.

"Cairo, baby, I'm sorry. What happened between us will never happen again. I promise you." he said apologetically.

"I know it won't happen again," I said as I continued to smile to myself.

Honestly, I am looking forward to the next fight between us because I can't get enough of having Keanu between my legs.

The End

RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers