Possesion Ch. 02

Story Info
Father decides to teach his daughter a lesson.
1.3k words
4.03
96.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid awake most of the night, drifting in and out of tortured sleep. The vibe in my pussy was killing me, sending tingles through me, but never satisfying. I tried to buck my hips, to twist myself into a better position for the vibrations, but my feet were shackled just enough that it was impossible to get a good angle. I finally gave up, and tried to sleep.

The sun rose slowly, and my father rose with it. He'd been sleeping in the other twin bed in the room. I looked at him, but as his underwear was still tied in my mouth, I couldn't beg him to remove the vibrator from my aching cunt. I tried to communicate my distress to him with my eyes, he just laughed, pulled on some clothes, and turned to leave the room.

"I've got to get Jake and the twins ready for school. Don't worry though, Karen, I told my boss I needed a break this week. We've got loads of time together." He smiled at me, a sick, excited smile.

I waited for two hours, until my father returned, dripping wet from his morning shower, his lower half wrapped in a towel. He walked to the side of the bed where I was bound. He reached out, running his fingers up and down the smooth spot between my breasts.

"There are some things I want to do with you today, Karen. I'm not going to take your gag out right now, but I think it's time I take a look at my daughters pussy, don't you?"

I nodded, getting excited wondering what my dad had planned for us today. I felt the harness around my hips and pussy loosen, then finally felt the vibe switch off and slid easily from my dripping vagina. I heard my father whistle, and jerked backwards as his tongue pressed to my swollen clit.

"Karen, baby girl, you have the most gorgeous pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking. You even taste good, like sugar and salt." He didn't have to lick me long, I'd been so close to orgasm for so long, I came within seconds. He laughed, running his finger up and down my inner labia, playing with the juices that were positively flowing from me. I heard him grunt, and then he stood above me again. His voice was husky when he spoke this time, and his eyes were out of focus.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you, baby. Daddy's gonna fuck you hard, okay?"

He straddled me, and in one swift, experienced motion he thrust his engorged penis inside me. He paused for a moment, relishing in the sensation of being completely covered. When the moment was over, he pulled almost all the way out of me, before shoving his way back in. I moaned into his underwear, my father's cock was the biggest, and most wonderful I'd ever had inside me.

True to his word, he fucked me hard and fast, slamming into me over and over, his balls slapping my ass at the end of every thrust. Finally, he came inside me, his eyes closed and his mouth contorted in a horrible grimace as he emptied his load in his daughters pussy.

When his finished he left the room, leaving me exposed to the air, my own father's cum dripping slowly out of me. I could hear his voice in the other room, he was on the phone, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I was just getting antsy, when he returned, fully clothed and grinning. He walked past me to the dresser in the corner of the room. I heard drawers open and close, and then he returned to my side. There was a whip in his right hand, and a baby pacifier in the other.

He leaned over me and removed the gag from my mouth. "Baby girl, I have some friends coming over later, but I wanted to do this first. Only, I won't do it if you don't want me to."

He meant to whip me, and God help me, I wanted it. I deserved it, even. So I told him to punish me however he saw fit. A schoolboy grin spread across his aged face, and he walked to the end of the bed. He removed the cuffs on my feet, then proceeded to remove the ones on my wrists as well.

"I want you on your hands and knees, but stay on the bed."

I complied. He brought the baby pacifier to my lips and told me to get it wet. I licked it and spat on it until he said it was ready. He put his hand to my cheek and lowered his face in front of mine.

"You understand, of course, that I have to do this."

I nodded.

"You've been really very bad, Karen."

"Yes." I said.

He smacked my cheek. "You will address me properly. You will say Daddy at the end of every sentence. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You obviously enjoy my cock. Too much, I have to say."

"I love your cock, Daddy."

"I know, you're a slut, and a slut can't be punished with cock, can she?"

"No, Daddy."

He walked around behind me, and slowly worked the pacifier into my puckered ass hole. I cried out, earning myself a slap on my lower back.

"How does this feel, baby girl?" He asked, his voice thick and husky again.

"It feels weird, Daddy." He slapped me again. Wrong answer. "I love it, Daddy."

He came back to look in my eyes. "You have to be taught a lesson, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I'm going to have to whip you, aren't I?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Yes, Daddy."

I braced myself by clenching wads of bed sheets in my fists. The first lash came down on my lower back. It stung, but surprisingly less so than I expected. The second hit my ass, the third landed across my shoulders. That's when he started talking again.

"You're a bad little girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"A nasty little slut."

"Nasty, Daddy."

Each sentence was accompanied by a hard lash across my legs, back, arms and shoulders. He kept going, calling me names, telling me how bad I was. It was really turning me on.

"You're a cock sucking little whore!"

"Yes, Daddy, I love cock."

"You'd like nothing more than your Daddy's hard cock in your mouth right now, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Daddy. Let me suck your dick, Daddy."

"You don't deserve to suck your Daddy's cock."

"No, Daddy."

He whipped me again and again, and soon my pussy was dripping on the bed. My Daddy walked around me to feel the wetness, rubbing my swollen clit until I lurched and moaned at his touch. The whip fell to the floor, and I felt the weight of his body add itself to the bed.

"You haven't learned anything, you little bitch. You're a whore, I have to teach you a lesson, don't I?"

"Yes, Daddy. Teach me, Daddy."

My Daddy leaned over me from behind, reaching around and roughly grasping my tits. He used them as leverage to pound his again firm dick into my vagina. He panted and groaned as he thrust in and out of me. My Daddy was pounding me so hard it hurt, but I loved it. I reached around to finger my clit, moaning at the ecstasy of it, until he slapped my hand away.

"Stupid bitch! You aren't learning!"

He doubled the speed of his thrusts, slapping his balls against my pussy. I kept quiet, no moans or cries, but my eyes were rolling with the pleasure of it all, and my breath was coming in short gasps. Finally, he pumped his seed into me, grunting with the last thrust. He pulled out roughly, taking the pacifier out of my ass as well.

Panting, he leaned over my shoulder. "Get dressed, slut. We have company coming."