Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers

"What a beautiful day!" I said in satisfaction as the sun hit my face for the first time in days.

"It is, isn't it?" Annie asked rhetorically, but she was smiling more comfortably now that I was acting like myself.

"Let's get back to the hotel," I said. "I want to shave, shower and get changed. After that, we'll have a day out on the town."

"Slow down!" Annie laughed. "You just got out of the hospital."

"You're right," I grinned. "Besides, a day in a hotel room alone with you sounds better anyway."

"You are so bad!" she laughed, taking my hand as we walked. "You know I'm an old fashioned girl."

"So, you don't want to spend the day in the room?" I asked. "There's a hot tub."

"Oh, I want to," she blushed, smiling sexily. "And I saw the hot tub, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"You're probably right," I sighed, my disappointment obvious.

"It's not like I'm not interested," she said. "But I've made it all these years and you agreed to be patient until our wedding night."

"I did, didn't I?" I asked, but then grinned and added, "I don't suppose you'd consider eloping today?"

"No!" she laughed. "Although, I might consider moving the wedding date up a bit when we get back home."

"I can maybe make it to next weekend," I offered.

"What's gotten into you?" she laughed nervously. "We've been going steady for three months and suddenly you can't control yourself?"

"A near death experience makes you see things differently," I said.

"Please don't joke about that," she sighed. "You don't realize how frightened I was. I just found you and to lose you so quickly would have killed me."

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied, pulling her into a kiss.

It started out almost chaste, but my lust got involved and the kiss grew passionate very quickly. I was a bit surprised that Annie was being just as passionately.

"Wow!" she said when we broke apart. "If nothing else, your little stay in the hospital seems to have made you an even better kisser."

"Does that mean you'll elope with me right now?" I joked.

"No," she laughed. "But I might marry you next weekend."

"I'm going to hold you to that!" I cried.

"I was just joking!" she replied, still laughing.

The next two days went by pleasurably despite my growing horniness. Annie's love helped control that, although not easily. We were both ready to go home by the third day, but I needed to touch base with the police before leaving town.

Detective Abrubi and her partner, a detective Bronson wanted to speak with me one more time before I left. They had some more questions. They were on their way over. They were going to meet me in the restaurant downstairs. Annie offered to go with me, but I told her to sleep in or go shopping. I knew how much she liked to do both. She decided on shopping.

Detective Bronson was an older man. He was overweight for a cop, but unlike his partner he had a friendly smile. On the other hand, they could just be doing good cop, bad cop.

We went over my memories of what happened again as we ate breakfast, but I couldn't think of anything new. They asked a lot of questions to which I had very few answers. It was frustrating.

We finished breakfast and they left. I thought about calling Annie and catching up with her, but I wasn't much of a shopper. Besides, I could use a nap. I went back to our room and lay down on the couch. I put on the television. I was almost asleep when there was a knocking at the room door. I shook my head to wake up and stood slowly. I opened the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you," Detective Abrubi said. "But I thought of one more follow-up question and wanted to ask you before you left town."

"No problem," I said, letting her in. "What is it?"

"Have you ever slept with a black woman?"

To say the question stunned me would have been a vast understatement. The fact that she started stripping only made it worse.

~Mine!~ the deep voice inside my head cried again.

The pain threatened, but I didn't bother to fight it. I was too stunned. I'd thought the time with Olivia was just a dream. If that was true, then this was a dream too and I was probably asleep on the couch. If not, I really was crazy. Neither was acceptable to me, so I simply shut down and let the voice do what it wanted. That was a mistake.

The detective Abrubi I remembered was an androgynous woman. The naked woman in front of me was many things, but certainly not that! I couldn't help appreciate how tall and lithe she was as she stood in front of me naked. Her skin was dark and smooth, her nipples thick and enticing, jutting out in excitement and need. The detective's eyes promised things that all men craved.

"On your knees!" a voice demanded. It wasn't mine, but it came from my throat. The detective did as commanded willingly as I stripped out of my clothes.

I watched as I once more took a woman's head in both hands. I might not have been in control, but I could feel everything that was done. I fucked her mouth just as roughly as I had Olivia's, only this time I wasn't looking for release, at least not yet.

"Stand!" the voice demanded, and again the detective complied.

I shoved her roughly back against the wall next to the door and raped her lips. Her nipples were hard pebbles against my chest as she returned my lust. I reached between us and pinched one hard. The detective moaned. I pinched harder. She moaned louder. I twisted her nipple in a way that had to hurt! Her response was to cry out and cum. I refused to let her body slump to the floor.

I held her firmly as I pushed two fingers through the thick forest between her legs. They slid inside easily and she gasped despite her recent orgasm. I continued to kiss her roughly. I had almost forgotten that I wasn't the one in control of my body when whoever or whatever it was surprised me by lifting the detective in my arms and carrying her to the couch. He threw her down on it.

"On your hands and knees!" the voice demanded. The black woman shifted without complaint.

She was clearly excited because her pussy was open and inviting. The pink there was in sharp contrast to her skin. Her firm thighs were soaked. My mouth watered.

'Taste her!' I said to the voice in my head. I could almost feel him smile.

~As you wish,~ the voice replied.

My mouth fell on detective Abrubi's pussy. She tasted just as good as I dreamed! The woman thrashed under me as I worked her pussy mercilessly. I drove my tongue inside her when she was ready. She cried out in surprise at just how far in my tongue went. So did I!

My tongue wasn't nearly long enough to reach so deep, but clearly it was, and just as clearly, the detective loved the feeling. She came, filling my mouth with her juices. I drank as much of it down as I could.

~What now?~ the voice asked.

'I need relief!' I cried inside my head.

~Me too!~ he laughed. ~But this is for you to do. Take your relief!~

Suddenly, I was back in control of my body. My need was like a red haze. I started to reach for the detective, but somehow I stopped myself. I knew what I wanted to do. So did the voice. That's why he gave me control. Yet instead of thrusting deep into the black woman pussy, I took my larger than normal cock in my hand and started stroking it.

My lust was nearly blinding. I had to have relief somehow and this was the only safe way of getting it. My orgasm built quickly.

~What a waste!~ the voice cried in dissatisfaction. ~She wants what you have to offer. Why not give her what she wants?~

'No!' I cried. 'I don't know how you're doing it, but you're making her do this!'

~Of course,~ the voice replied. ~But so what? She will still gain the satisfaction of being fulfilled.~

'I won't do it!' I cried. 'It's wrong!'

~Fine,~ the voice replied. ~Then give me back control and I will give the woman what she wants! What we both want!~

'No!' I cried. The pain returned as the voice tried to take control once more, but I was ready for it. In a way it helped, because it dulled my lust. I was in too much need for it to completely disappear, but it made fighting the voice easier.

~You will pay for this!~ the voice cried suddenly and disappeared, along with most of the pain.

I wanted to sigh with relief, but I couldn't. Detective Abrubi was still naked on the couch. Worse, she was stroking my cock with both hands and smiling in satisfaction. I hadn't noticed her doing it while I fought against the pain, but it was impossible to ignore now. My lust returned fully.

I pulled my cock from her grasp and stroked myself. It only took two or three before I exploded. My body shuddered in release as I came all over the police detective. She took hold of my cock and pulled it to her mouth. I was unable to fight her. The warmth of her mouth as she engulfed as much of my cock as she could take was beyond belief and somehow it felt like I was cumming all over again. I think maybe I was because my cum flooded out of the detectives mouth and covered her dark breasts.

I was completely spent when I was finally done. The detective was still sucking on my cock. I pulled it free. She reached for it again, but I stopped her.

"No," I said, using the same controlled voice I used with Olivia when I wanted her to stop. It worked. "You will get dressed and go home. You won't remember this ever happened."

"As you wish," she smiled, standing and getting dressed. I lay on the couch and watched her go. She seemed oblivious to what had just happened. I wished the same were true for me.

"Damn you," I said without heat, but the voice didn't respond.

My thoughts shifted to Annie. I loved her and this, whatever it was, was wrong. I continued to think of her as I fell asleep on the couch. I was too tired to do anything else. I'd figure it all out once I woke up.

**********

"Ay Dios mio!"

The woman's cry woke me up. Well, that and the fact that she was bouncing up and down on my cock.

"It feels so good!" she added with a Spanish accent. Once again I was not in control of my body. The woman above me was still half dressed in her cleaning lady uniform. Her cart was by the door.

'Stop this!' I cried.

~No,~ the voice replied. ~It's past time. I will fill this one with my seed and we shall see what grows from it.~

I tried to fight the voice, but his control was strong this time. It scared me. The fact that I was enjoying what he was doing to the poor cleaning woman scared me even more.

My hands were grasping her thick hips. I pulled her down hard with every stroke. She clearly loved every second of it. I was certain she had already cum once by the amount of fluid covering me. I could also tell that she was close to doing it again. My own orgasm was close.

"Be ready woman," the voice said, using my mouth. "I'm close."

"Yes!" she cried. "Me too! Cum for Tess! Fill me!"

'No!' I cried.

~Yes!~ he laughed, and then thrust up into the woman one last time and started cumming. She cried out as her own orgasm took her. I never came so hard or so long before! I filled Tess to overflowing. She fell forward and kissed me. We rolled over when I was finally spent. Now I was on top.

"I need a break!" she moaned as I continued to stroke in and out of her.

"No, you don't," the voice replied confidently.

"You'll be the death of me!" she moaned, but was obviously enjoying what was happening.

"Most likely," the voice said, not sounding particularly upset about the possibility.

"Dios mio!" she said a moment later. "It feels like your cock is getting even bigger!"

"It is," the voice replied, thrusting deeper into the woman. She cried out. I rode her for a few more minutes until her next orgasm was nearly upon her.

~She already carries my seed,~ the voice said suddenly. ~I do not need to finish this. And now I know how to rest control from you. One day soon you will be gone as it should be, but right now I am tired. Control is yours. Do what you will with the woman. It is too late for you to hurt my plans.~

And suddenly it was fully me stroking in and out of Tess. I should have stopped. I wanted to. It felt like the right thing to do, but was it? Was it really? The voice said it was too late for the woman already and she clearly wanted me to finish just as much as I needed to do it. What harm would it do?

"I'm cumming!" Tess cried. She thrashed under me.

I needed to cum, but I wasn't ready yet. I rode her through her orgasm and then climbed off of her. She started to stand, but I pushed her back onto the couch. I needed relief! I was going mad with need.

"Not again!" she cried. "I can't!"

I ignored her protests because I knew she wanted what I had to offer. I don't know how I knew, but I did. She straddled the arm of the couch and gave me access to her pussy from behind. I lined my cock up with the entrance. I don't know what was happening to me, but my cock was a lot longer than I remembered. It was thicker too. That realization didn't stop me from thrusting into her. We both cried out.

"I'm being a bad girl!" she cried suddenly. "Slap my ass!"

This wasn't the voice's doing. I knew that. He made her lustful and in need, but this was all her. Tess had a fetish and she wanted it fulfilled. I slapped her ass.

"Oh! That stings!" she cried. I felt guilty until she added, "Another! Give me another!" I did. I did it a number of times until she was ready to orgasm again.

I could feel my balls tighten as I readied to fill her pussy one last time. I slapped her ass harder than before and she cried out and came. I grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed deep inside, filling to with my cum. It was the best orgasm of my life. I came so hard and long that Tess was nearly covered from head to toe in my juices. She screamed into the couch cushion over and over again.

"Again?" Tess asked a few moments later. Her eyes were glazed. The look on them frightened me.

"What have I done?" I asked as I came back to myself.

"Again," the woman said, reaching for my cock. "Please."

"No," I said quickly. "You need to forget this ever happened and leave."

"Just one more time?" she asked.

"No," I reiterated, focusing on being in control. My voice finally had that tone I knew she couldn't deny. "The lust you are feeling should be past. Let it go."

"Okay," she said, calming visible.

"Now leave," I said. She stood, put her uniform back on, took her cart and left.

I was exhausted, but also afraid to go to sleep. The voice could take control when I slept. I knew that. I stood and went to take a shower. The hot water felt good, but did nothing to calm me.

"What have I done?" I asked myself as I stood under the nearly scalding water. "How could I let the voice use me like that?"

'What voice?' I thought, and then added out loud, "There's only you. There is no voice. The only rational explanation is obvious. You're mad." I stayed under the water trying to figure out what I should do.

"Hey in there!" I heard Annie's voice as she knocked on the door. "Are you coming out eventually? You've been in there since before I got back and that was twenty minutes ago. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I called back. 'Boy, is that a lie!'

I left the shower and found Annie at the small table. She had brought back Chinese food, one of my favorites.

"If it's cold, it's your own fault," she smiled.

"It looks delicious," I smiled, almost forgetting what had happened. Almost.

We shared from each other's plates and had a surprisingly good time. Annie put on the television and insisted we snuggle on the couch afterward. I'd fallen asleep plenty of times exactly in that position, but I couldn't now. What if the voice took over? I didn't want that part of me anywhere near Annie.

I waited until I heard her gently snores before I slipped out from behind her. I needed to think. I left the apartment quickly and quietly. I walked around town for a few hours without really paying attention. My cell phone rang and interrupted my thoughts. I expected it to be Annie, but it wasn't. It was Jerry, my friend from work.

"What's up?" I asked. We'd touched base while I was at the hospital, but hadn't talked since.

"Hey, where are you right now?" he asked without preamble. I told him. He added, "That's perfect. Do you mind meeting me at St. Matthews? It's only three or four blocks from where you are."

"Sure," I answered. "But why?"

"I want you to meet someone," he said cryptically and then hung up.

I shrugged and started making my way to the church. It was easy enough to find. It was an old church and had plenty of stained glass. I always loved the way sun shined through it. I wasn't much of a church goer these days, but Annie was working on me.

I walked up to the steps without a problem, but as soon as I started climbing them I felt an odd sort of resistance. I didn't want to enter the building for some reason. Could it be guilt for not going anymore?

'Yeah right,' I thought. 'That so called guilt didn't stop you from being your nephew's godfather last year.'

I shook my head. I was being silly. I forced myself to walk into the church. The pain spiked, but I wasn't surprised and I was tired of dealing with it. I pushed it down hard. It was all in my head and I would control it! I forced my way past the door. The pain completely disappeared as I entered. I started to reach for the holy water to make the sign of the cross, but my hand strayed away from it at the last moment. I had a suddenly vision of my skin melting in a bubbling mass if I touched the water. It was ridiculous, but I didn't force it. The picture was too vivid.

'Is this you?' I asked the voice. It didn't respond. In fact, for all intents and purposes it was gone for the moment. I felt more like myself than I had in a while. Well, with the exception that I couldn't get myself to dip my fingers in the holy water.

"There you are!" Jerry cried, and then blushed in embarrassment as he realized he yelled in church.

"Jerry, are you okay?" I frowned, looking at his expression.

"I'm fine," he said, not really sounding like it.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'd rather let her explain it," he said, shifting slightly and letting me see a middle-aged nun looking at me curiously. "I can barely believe it myself."

"Hello," I smiled.

"Hello," she said, still looking at me oddly. "I'm sister Mary Teresa."

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"I needed to see you," she said cryptically.

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"It's all very easy to explain," she sighed. "But I doubt you'll believe me."

"Try me," I said.

"You see, when you burst into Jerry's neighbor's house on All Hollow's Eve, you interrupted something important," she explained.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"An exorcism!" Jerry cried, unable to hold back. "Little Mikey Farel was possessed!"

"You aren't serious?" I asked.

"Ah, an unbeliever," sister Mary Teresa sighed. "That's going to make this more difficult."

"Make what more difficult?" I asked.

"You see, father Fitzpatrick was just finishing the exorcism when you burst in. I've been his assistant on a half a dozen others and this was much the same at first, but toward the end something happened."

"Something happened?" I asked. She frowned.

"You see, there wasn't much of Michael left by the time we were called," she said. "Father Fitzpatrick was certain that the boy would be lost if we waited another day."

"What happened?" Jerry asked.

"I should have argued," sister Mary Teresa said, shaking her head. "Father Fitzpatrick knew that exorcisms should never be done on All Hollows Eve, but he also knew the boy would not survive the night. He felt he was strong enough to handle it and who was I to argue?"

"All Hollows Eve?" Jerry asked.

"Halloween," I clarified, and then asked the nun, "What went wrong?"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers