Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers

We arrived in back in our room without any problems. I wasn't sure how smart this was or why she suddenly wanted to try the hot tub. She was excited. I could feel that, but try as hard as I could, I couldn't feel any of the demon's influence like I did with the other ladies.

Annie put on the hot tub and chatted about nothing consequential. She was talking about where we might vacation for our honeymoon when the tub was finally filled and she shut the water off. Annie then stood without a word and started undressing. I froze and watched her, unable to resist.

"Annie, what are you doing?" I finally said, swallowing hard. "You know I want you. You're testing my control."

"Yours or the demon's?" she asked.

"I'm in control right now," I said. "He's been surprisingly quite, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to stop myself, much less him if this goes much further."

"I don't want you to stop yourself," she replied, smiling.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I love you," she answered, no longer smiling. "And you might die."

"What about waiting until we're married?" I asked.

"It just doesn't seem important anymore," she shrugged. "The thought that I might lose you tomorrow morning without sharing everything I have and am with you before you go is too much."

"But..." I began. Annie quieted me by placing two fingers on my lips.

"I trust you," she said. "You can stay in control. Do this for me, please?"

I looked at Annie and stared deeply into her eyes. I knew what I saw there was real. She loved and wanted me. There was nothing inside her head but her own desires and needs. I leaned forward and kissed Annie. She kissed me right back and started undressing me.

We sat in the hot tub for a while, holding each other and kissing. Her naked body felt amazing against mine. I'd never felt so close to a woman before.

"Let's go to bed," Annie smiled after a while. She was nervous, but also excited. We left the tub, dried each other and moved to the bed holding hands.

I took my time with Annie and did everything I could to make her first time enjoyable. I couldn't stop her pain when she stopped being a virgin, but I did everything I could to take that pain away. Her cries of satisfaction and release at the end let me know I succeeded.

"That was amazing!" she sighed in contentment as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I didn't tell her that I hadn't had my own release. She was too inexperienced to realize it and I was too afraid of what might happen if I did. Annie nodded off on my shoulder. The weight of her against me was perfect, just like the moment. I focused on staying awake. It wasn't hard. She trusted me and I cared too much to do anything to jeopardize that.

After a time, I found myself thinking back to what had happened with the other three women. I hadn't told Annie yet, but I would once the demon was gone. I felt guilty for what happened. A part of me knew it wasn't my fault, but I think deep down I still blamed myself.

~You're a fool!~ the voice suddenly cried. ~And I'm done with you! Give me what is mine!~

The demon was right. I was a fool. I figured that he could only take control when I was asleep. I was wrong. I also thought the demon was unable to affect me when I was with Annie. I was wrong again. I believed I could deal with whatever pain he thrust on me, but this was far worse than before. I didn't give up control this time so much as he ripped it from my grasp.

~Did you think I would let myself be thrust back into Hell without a fight?~ the demon asked in condescension. ~I like it here! There are so many innocent souls to feed on!~

'No!' I cried, but my voice was small, weak. I felt myself being subsumed by the demon.

~I'm not sure how you did what you did,~ the demon continued. ~But whatever it was and however you did it, your time is done. Now is my time!~

I wanted to argue, but it was beyond me. It was getting harder and harder for me to even focus on his words much less react to them. I should never have left the church, but Annie had insisted and I couldn't deny her.

~Don't worry,~ the demon said, obviously reading my thoughts. ~I won't deny your Annie anything either. For instance...~

I watched in horror as the demon rolled Annie off of my shoulder and onto her stomach. His hand slipped between her thighs. I saw as Annie started to wake up.

"What are you doing?" she asked. The demon leaned forward.

"Shhh," he said softly into one of her ears. "Let me bring you pleasure." Annie didn't look comfortable, but she didn't fight him.

I was horrified! First, for what he was doing, and second because his words came out in my voice. Annie thought it was me! I had no way of telling her it wasn't.

"How does it feel?" the demon asked after Annie seemed to finally relax.

"Good!" she moaned softly. This couldn't be happening!

"Then you're going to really enjoy this," the demon added, leaning forward and pushed his face between her legs. His tongue extended and brushed against her pussy. Annie gasped.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as he continued to taste her.

He licked her to orgasm like that. I watched her body tense and thrash. For the first time since his possession, not only wasn't I in control of my body, but I couldn't even feel what was happening to it. Of course, I could watch. I couldn't help but watch.

"I always wondered what that would feel like," Annie smiled contently after her orgasm subsided. It was a smile meant for me, but she didn't realize it wasn't me in control. I felt my anger stir, but it wasn't nearly enough to return me from where the demon had put me.

"I don't want you wondering about anything after tonight," the demon said, still disguising his voice like mine. It was caring, loving even. If I were in control of my body, I would have vomited.

"I love and trust you," Annie said. "That's the only important thing."

"Then will you do something for me?" he asked.

"What?" she asked, turning and fully facing him for the first time.

"I want you to let yourself go," he smiled. "I want you to enjoy yourself like never before." He was doing a good job of imitating me, but he was a demon and I knew it couldn't last.

"I am enjoying myself," she replied.

"Not enough," he replied. "I want you to let all your hidden lusts out. I want you to let the slut every woman has deep inside of her out."

'And there he goes!' I thought excitedly. 'Annie will know he's not me now.'

She was looking at him and frowning. Annie was only moments from realizing the truth. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but he did something. I felt it. Annie was smiling once more.

'No!' I cried. The demon ignored me.

"Won't you tell me just one of your hidden lusts?" he asked.

"I can't do that!" Annie said, blushing badly. I was stunned. She hadn't said she didn't have any, only that she couldn't let them out. Was my Annie more than just the sweet innocent girl who I'd fallen in love with?

~Of course she is!~ the Demon laughed. ~She's human, isn't she? You're all just as capable of any depravity as my kind. Here, I'll prove it to you!~

'Don't!' I cried. 'Leave her alone!'

~Unlike the others, I'm not going to force her to do anything,~ the demon replied. ~I've convinced her that I am you. That's the only change I've made to her. She loves and trusts you. I don't need to force her. She'll do them because she wants to please you. Oh yes, and because deep down, she likes it!~

'Please!' I cried, trying to fight for control again.

~Don't bother,~ the demon laughed. ~You can't affect me from where I've put you. In fact, you'll disappear altogether before I'm done with your precious Annie. Now watch and learn what you humans are really all about!~

"Annie," he said. "I want to please you. Tell me anything, ask me to do anything and I will."

"I don't know," she said, blushing slightly.

"Yes you do," he disagreed, reading one of her desires from her mind. "I bet you'll like this."

He rolled onto his back and pulled Annie on top of him, only he moved her so that her thighs were straddling his head and her mouth was only inches away from his cock. Annie was stiff, but she didn't stop him from pulling her down. I watched as Annie slowly buried his face with her thighs. The demon worked his tongue in and out of her once again and Annie gasped.

I saw Annie's eyes grow big as his tongue drove deep. I watched her stare at his thick cock for a few moments with desire burning in her eyes before she gave in and took it into her mouth and sucked.

"That's it Annie!" he cried in my voice. "You do that so well!" She smiled and worked more of his cock into her mouth.

It wasn't long before Annie was close to cumming again. I could tell from her panting and the amount of juices that flowed from her red haired pussy. The demon slapped her ass without any real force. Annie moaned.

"Stop it!" she cried, but she liked it. It was obvious. The demon did it again and she moaned louder.

I was lost. I felt myself disappearing. There was no way back. I knew that, but still I couldn't accept it. This was Annie and she needed me! Nothing. I felt nothing.

"I'm getting close. Squeeze my balls!" the demon said. Annie did so without hesitation. The demon groaned and added, "Lick them!"

She did. I watched her tongue brush below my cock and suddenly I realized that the demon was right. We human are just as depraved as his kind. We had to be. How else do you explain it? Here was my soul mate being molested by a demon wearing my body and despite it all, I found myself wondering what her mouth would feel like if I could just feel my body again.

Annie's tongue continued to caress my balls. She even took one of them into her mouth. I tried to imagine what it would feel like. It was very hard. My imagination was dying along with the rest of me. Yet, watching and listening to what the Demon was doing with Annie helped. Slowly I imagined how it would feel. For some reason I needed to feel it just once before I disappeared, and then suddenly I could.

It actually took me a moment to realize that it was more than my imagination. I was actually feeling my body again, although the demon still controlled it. I was tempted to try and fight him again, but I wasn't strong enough yet. I knew that, but maybe I would be in time. I waited.

"I want you to cum with me!" Annie demanded as her orgasm peaked.

"Take me as deep as you can!" the demon cried back. I felt Annie suck my cock in her mouth. It pushed into the back of her throat and still she sucked. I tasted her orgasm as her juices flooded my mouth. She was delicious! The demon shoved my cock even deeper into Annie's throat and came, filling her belly with my cum. She rolled into a second orgasm. I could feel my strength returning with every second that passed. I suddenly knew the demon's weakness just as he knew mine.

Mine was my love of Annie. My love protected me from the demon at times, but also caused me to feel guilty, which in turn opened me to his attacks. My biggest strength also turned out to be my biggest weakness. The same was true for the demon. His biggest strength was lust, but it was also his biggest weakness. He used it to control people, but was not beyond being controlled by it.

~You see? She is no different than any other!~ the demon thought, bringing my thoughts back into focus. I was frightened he would guess that my strength was building. There was only one way to distract him from the truth. I prayed Annie would forgive me one day.

'She had oral sex with you and that makes her just as bad as a demon?' I asked.

~She did more than that!~ he cried.

'Not a lot,' I retorted.

~The night is still young!~ he snapped and refocused his attention on Annie.

"Annie, that was amazing," he said as he rolled her off of him. "But only the beginning."

"There's more?" she asked, her eyes alight with desire. This was a side of Annie I'd never seen. I felt cheated that the demon was the first to enjoy it, but I swore to myself he wouldn't be the last. The demon thought he was hurting me by showing me her lustful nature, but he was wrong. She was still my soul mate.

"A lot more," the demon replied. "I'm going make you beg me to stop before we're done here tonight."

"I don't know about that," she smiled. "Because right now, the only thing I'm thinking about begging you to do is to fill me again."

"Your wish..." he smiled, rolling her onto her stomach.

"Wait!" she cried. "What are you doing?"

"Trust me," he smiled. "I don't just want to fill you again. I want to take you!"

"You want to take me?" she asked nervously.

"If that's okay?" he asked in reply. She looked into his eyes and smiled before nodding slowly. How could she not realize it wasn't me? Whatever he did to her must have been very strong. I didn't want to dwell on it.

Annie lifted her ass off the mattress. The demon grabbed her thighs roughly and thrust my cock inside her pussy. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. I could feel it! I'd always had a bond to the demon's victims. I knew that on a deep level. I also knew that Annie loved what the Demon was doing to her. She had a lot of passion pent up from years of denying herself, and it was obvious that she was sharing it with me now, only it wasn't me.

'I will get you for this soon!' I thought so softly that he couldn't hear, but I meant it with all my being.

The demon continued to thrust into Annie until he worked his full length inside. I could feel every stroke. Annie was crying and moaning with each thrust. Her head thrashed from side to side. Whatever else might be happening, at least I knew she was enjoying herself.

Annie screamed and came a moment later. The demon bellowed and flooded my love's pussy with cum. They grunted together as our sweat covered bodies slid across each other.

"Again!" he cried once she was done.

"You're joking?" Annie asked.

"No," he replied, barely sounding like me now. His own lusts were beginning to take control of him.

The demon rolled Annie onto her back. She spread her arms, inviting him into them. Instead, the demon lifted her legs high and thrust back into her.

"Easy!" she gasped.

"Hold your legs open!" he snapped. Annie took hold of her legs, but she was looking at him oddly. That only lasted for the first few strokes. After that she started enjoying the feeling. It wasn't long before she was holding her legs tight and crying out passionately with each thrust. The both came again.

"No more!" Annie begged.

"More!" the demon insisted, rolling onto his back and pulling her with him.

Annie might have been on top, but the demon was in control. His hands were holding her hips in place so strongly that her skin was already bruised. He thrust up into her with short, lightning fast strokes. It felt amazing to both Annie and me. My strength was growing quickly now.

"Oh yes!" she cried as her next orgasm neared.

Annie buried the demon's face in her breasts. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and bit down. It was far too hard, but Annie cried out in pleasure and surprise. Her orgasm took her again. We were both learning things about her that we didn't know. She was beyond focusing on them at the moment and all they did to me was make my own lusts peak.

I thought about trying to take control again, but I wasn't confident I would win yet. I needed to be sure before I attacked the demon, because I was certain that I would only get once chance.

The demon was now stroking his overly large cock between Annie's breasts. She was holding them in place. He was using both hands to lift her head so that on every stroke the head of his cock entered her mouth. It wasn't long before his cum filled her mouth and then overflowed to her face and chest.

Annie's eyes looked a little bewildered, but I knew that was because she wasn't used to feeling such lust. Her thoughts were still her own, no matter how jumbled they were.

The demon was standing now, holding Annie upside down and driving his long tongue into her pussy mercilessly. She was holding his cock with both hands, licking it wildly. The demon thrust one of his fingers into her ass when the time came and Annie cried out and had another orgasm.

The room stank of their sweat and juices. The demon threw Annie's spent body on the bed. Instead of just lying there, she lifted her hips, ready, waiting and wanting.

"~You see?~ the demon asked triumphantly as he finally turned his attention back to me.

'Yes,' I replied. It was time. 'Clearer than I think you do. You are right. There isn't much difference between my kind and yours. We are both driven by lust. We are both capable of great cruelty when pushed.'

~Bah! You are...~ he began, but I struck before he could continue.

He tried to cause me pain, but I was beyond that now. It was his turn to hurt. I took all of the strength I gained from his abuse of the woman I loved and focused it on the beast. He cried out. I could suddenly feel his fear, taste it even. I pressed harder.

~No!~ the demon cried, but his voice was distance, far more distant than mine had been when he forced me away. I was in control once more and I would not lose it again. He was done.

"Please," I heard Annie voice cry. I turned toward her.

"It's okay Annie," I said gently.

"Please!" she said more emphatically, not realizing what had happened. "I need to feel you inside of my just once more."

"But..." I began.

"Please!" she cried and I couldn't deny her, no matter how wrong it seemed. You have to understand that all the strength I had at the moment came from what I'd taken from the demon's lust. My lust.

I thrust into Annie from behind. She cried out and I grunted. I loved Annie, but you have to understand that having no control while the demon drove her wild did something to me. She had let out the lust filled monster we all had inside. My beast needed release as well, and as my cock sunk deep inside her red haired pussy as I let it free.

"Yes!" Annie cried as I took her wrists and pulled her arms back. Her whole body shook with every thrust of my cock, starting with her thick ass. I was pulling on her wrist so strongly that her shoulders and breasts lifted from the bed.

Despite my beast, I think I would have stopped if Annie showed any signs that she wasn't enjoying herself, but she didn't. In fact, it was obvious the exact opposite was true.

"Yes!" she cried. "Ride me! Make me cum!"

My cock was far large than it was before my possession. I knew that. I also knew that somehow Annie was taking it all in. I was stretching her to her limit with every thrust.

A larger cock wasn't the only thing I received from my possession. I also knew exactly how Annie was feeling. I could read her lustfully emotions. I knew that the pain I was causing her was far outweighed the pleasure, and that in turn made my own pleasure grow.

"Now!" she cried as her orgasm hit. "Cum in me now!"

I pulled even harder on her wrists, bending her at the waist and thrust as deeply as I could go. Her pussy squeezed my cock in a vice-like grip and I came. Both of our orgasms were so monumental that we continued to thrash for minutes later. We both passed out when we were finally done. As I started to fade I felt the demon somewhere deep down inside of me move. I ignored it. It no longer had any power over me.

**********

"What have I done?"

I opened my eyes at the sound of Annie's voice. I looked next to me, but she wasn't there. She was by the window, staring out of it.

"Annie?" I asked nervously. "Are you okay?"

"What have I done?" she repeated, not looking at me.

"I love you," I said carefully. "And nothing has happened that will affect that."

"You love me?" she asked, turning away from the window finally. She was crying and her eyes looked dark, lost.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers