Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"Yes," I said.

"How could you?" she asked forlornly. "I let it use me. I enjoyed it using me!"

It was obvious that whatever had stopped Annie from realizing that it was the demon and not me was gone.

"You enjoyed being with me, not him," I insisted. "You didn't know it was the demon."

"And that makes it better?" she asked.

"Annie, we love each other..." I began, but she cut me off.

"That wasn't love!" she cried. "And it wasn't you. It was a demon and I let it corrupt me!"

"It didn't corrupt you," I argued.

"Of course it did," she said sadly. "Do you know that the worst part is that I liked it? A part of me wants to do it all over again."

"And we will," I said. "Just you and me. What we did was wild and lustful, but that doesn't make it bad."

"I slept with a demon," she groaned, not really paying attention to me.

"Annie," I said softly, fearing it was pointless. "I might not have been in control, but I was there. I enjoyed it too."

"You have an excuse," she said, shaking her head. "You're possessed. What's my excuse?"

"You love me," I offered. "And wanted to make me happy."

"It wasn't you!" she cried.

"It was at the end!" I said desperately. "The last time it was me! I was in control again by then." She looked at me in shock.

"If that's true," she said slowly. "Then I don't know you as well as I thought you did."

"I'm sorry!" I cried. "But you were enjoying it. I knew that! I..."

"No!" she cried, dropping the blanket and reaching for her clothes. "I don't want to talk about it!"

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Going home," she replied. "I want to forget this ever happened!"

"What about us?" I asked. "I thought you loved me."

"So did I," she replied softly. I had no response to that.

I could feel her pain. It was real and it was bad. Maybe the demon had lied. Maybe he had done more than just make Annie think he was me. I didn't see it last night and I still couldn't, but her reaction was so extreme I couldn't be sure.

"Annie," I said once she was done and moving toward the door. "I love you."

"Goodbye," was all she said as she turned the doorknob.

"No!" I cried. The demon was buried deep, but I hadn't forgotten what he taught me. I controlled my voice, and in doing so, controlled Annie. "Stop. Don't move. Forget your fears."

"Okay," she responded, sounding much calmer.

"What have I done?" I moaned, but I didn't release her. If I did she would leave and I couldn't accept that. The demon stirred. 'Try it and I will show you pain like you've never imagined!'

The demon settled down. It didn't matter. I launched my rage at him anyway. I took all my self-loathing, guilt and everything I was feeling at the moment and crushed him with it. The demon screamed, but I was beyond noticing. There was almost nothing left of him when I was spent. I couldn't even feel him anymore.

"Come cuddle me in bed," I ordered Annie. She did without question.

We lay in the bed for a time, but it wasn't the same. I got up slowly and left her lying there. I stared out the window, much the way she was when I awoke. I was lost without Annie. I didn't even notice the sky start to brighten when my cell phone rang. It was jarring.

"Hello," I said as I answered it. It was Jerry.

"Where are you?" he cried. "The sun is rising. Sister Mary Teresa is waiting."

"I'll be right over," I said without emotion and hung up, looking at Annie sadly. She lay there silently waiting for my direction. I had no idea what to tell her. I needed her to understand how I felt. I didn't want to lose her, but I didn't see a choice. The frightening part was that I knew that what I was doing right now was only going to make it harder for her to accept and forgive after this was all over.

I was lost and the demon was all but gone, but that didn't mean this was over. It was time to put him back where he belonged. After that, I could spend the rest of my life trying to get Annie to forgive and love me.

"Annie," I said, using the same controlling tone. "I want you to sleep. I want you to have the best rest of your life." I would have tried telling her to forget what happened and much more, but I knew that once the demon was gone her memories would return. Annie closed her eyes and fell asleep instantly. She looked so peaceful that I felt tears well up. I shook my head and focused on what needed to be done.

The trip to Jerry's neighbor's house went by in a blur. I was late and sister Mary Teresa was frowning when I she saw. At that moment I could care less.

"Are you ready to begin?" she asked.

"Get this thing out of me," I answered.

"This is going to be painful," she warned.

"I figured," I said, knowing that it couldn't be worse than what I was already feeling.

********** ********** ********** "Annie?"

Annie woke up at the sound of his voice. She looked at him and smiled briefly before remembering everything that happened.

"How could you!" she cried angrily.

"Not me," he replied. "It was him."

"It wasn't all him!" Annie snapped in reply. "You said so yourself."

"Did I?" he smiled. There was something odd about it.

"Yes!" she cried, starting to get up out of the bed. He pushed her back effortlessly. She looked at him in surprise.

"You are a fool!" he laughed darkly.

"You're not him," she swallowed hard, realizing the truth. "You're the demon."

"Of course," he continued to laugh.

"The exorcism failed?" she asked, already knowing that it must have.

"Oh no!" the demon replied, surprising her. "It was a complete success."

"But you're in control," Annie said in confusion.

"As it should be," the demon replied. "This is my body after all."

"What?" she cried in confusion.

"It's simply really," the Demon explained as his form changed. He was no longer the man she loved. He was darker, bigger and frightening on so many levels. He reached out to touch her and Annie tried to shift away, but she was unable.

"No!" she cried, causing him to laugh.

"Don't you want me?" the demon asked. Annie felt her revulsion for him peak for a moment before desire for the thing in front of her all but overwhelmed her. She knew it was the demon's doing, but she couldn't stop herself from feeling what she did.

"Stop!" she cried, trying to deny the wetness and heat between her legs. Her nipples were so hard that they actually hurt.

"Oh no my dear," the demon replied. "We're just beginning. You see, I owe you."

"Owe me?" Annie asked.

"I came through the portal triumphantly on All Hollow's Eve," the demon explained. "The fool priest had made a mistake and I took full advantage of it!"

"I don't understand?" the redhead said, still trying to fight her desire, but failing. She kept glancing down at the demon's oversized cock and licking her lips.

"I am an old one. I came into this world fully formed," he continued. "Your lover was the first one I saw upon entering your world. I obliterated him with a word."

"You what?" Annie asked, distracted from her lust momentarily.

"Only, he refused to let go of life," the demon said. "Somehow he possessed me. Me!"

"He did what?" Annie asked in shock.

"Your lover took control of me and forced my form into his image," the demon explained. "It should have been impossible, but somehow he did it."

"Why?" Annie asked.

"For you," the demon replied. "He refused to die and lose you."

"No!" the redhead cried.

"Yes," the demon insisted. "You all thought I was possessing him, when in fact, he was the one doing the possessing."

"An you destroyed him for it," Annie said in realization. Her shock and misery were all consuming, or would have been of not for the lust the demon poured into her.

"Not me!" the demon laughed. "The nun."

"What?" Annie asked.

"She was a fool!" the demon replied. "The priest would have figured out the truth, but the nun was too new at dealing with possession. She missed the signs."

"Signs?"

"The nurse told her that I had grown," the demon said, smiling down at Annie as she stroked his full length. She couldn't help herself, although a part of her fought desperately. "It was my body and although your lover fought to keep it in his form, I was able to make some adjustments that his vanity could accept."

"The nun knew that a lesser demon couldn't change a human's body, so she assumed it was an illusion, despite the nurse's warning. She didn't take the time to think of other possibilities."

"And that one mistakes freed you," Annie said, shaking her head as she continued to caress the demon's cock.

A part of her was horrified at what she was doing and what the demon was telling her, but it was overwhelmed by her burning desire. She couldn't stop herself not matter how hard she tried. The demon's cock was far larger than before. It was dark, veiny and seemed to writhe on it's own, but the sight of it made her mouth water. She kissed the head. The taste nearly overwhelmed her.

"The nun ignored the detective as well," the demon continued. "The trace elements that the forensics lab found weren't from the family's dog. They were all that was left of your lover's body. If the nun had bothered to call the family she would have learned that the dog lived, but she was so sure of herself. I almost feel bad that I killed her. It would have been interesting to see how she reacted to the truth."

"Sister Mary Teresa is dead?" Annie asked.

"And the other man," the demon replied. "Your lover's friend. I wasn't taking any chances this time. I killed them all as soon as I regained control of my body."

Tears fell down Annie's cheeks as she took the demon's cock into her mouth and sucked. She couldn't control her lust, but that didn't mean the rest of her emotions were gone. The loss she felt was far worse than the lust in its way.

"Aren't you curious at what happened to your lover?" the demon asked, taking her chin and pulling her mouth from his cock. He obviously wanted her to focus on what he was saying for a moment. Annie fought hard to clear her mind of her passion, but it was impossible. The demon did something and her desire for him lessoned, if only fractionally, but it was enough for her to focus once again.

"He died," Annie answered in a calm voice. It didn't reflect her true feelings of complete and total loss at all.

"It's not that simple," the demon grinned. "He died days ago, on All Hollow's Eve. This morning was far worse than that. The nun cast him out of my body and forced his soul into Hell!"

"No!" Annie cried, his words breaking through her shock momentarily.

"Oh yes," the demon laughed. "I rewarded her by making her death quick. You won't be so lucky."

"What are you going to do with me?" Annie asked, almost not caring what the answer was.

"This," the demon grinned, and motioned toward the entrance to the room. "And it's already done."

Annie turned and saw three women standing there, but Annie's eyes focused the Spanish woman first. She was completely naked and obviously pregnant. She was also playing with herself, not that the other two women with her weren't helping.

"Olivia?" Annie asked in surprise as she finally looked at the other women. The blond ignored her and continued to caresses the pregnant woman.

"Tess is the one carry my spawn," the demon explained. "You already know the detective and nurse."

"Are they pregnant too?" Annie asked.

"Not yet. Soon," the demon replied. "But my spawn already grows in you as well. It was my gift to you last night when I rested control from your lover. You should have stayed true to yourself and waited until you were married."

"I don't regret loving and sharing that love," Annie said, realizing it was the truth.

"It will be the death of you," the demon replied coldly. "As you can tell by looking at Tess, my spawn grow quickly, and at birth the mother dies, but don't worry. You're a good soul. I'm sure you'll go to heaven. Sadly, you'll never see your lover again because of it though."

Annie felt something inside of her break. She was so hurt, angry and confused the last time she saw the man she loved. She'd been ready to storm out and never see him again. In fact, that's exactly what she did, or would have if she hadn't been stopped. Yet, now facing the demon she couldn't blame her lover. To deny death and be buried deep in something so monstrous all for her was more than anyone could expect, yet her lover had done it for her. All it cost him was his soul.

"Of course, if you help me," the demon said pulling her to her feet and standing behind her. Annie felt lust burn through her again. He held her tightly against his body and thrust deep inside of her from behind. "I can slow the growth of my spawn and I'm sure we can find something for you to do that would damn your soul. You can join your lover in Hell when you die."

"It's not what he would want," Annie gasped, glancing behind herself and seeing that the demon now had horns.

"But what about you?" the demon whispered in her ear as he thrust in and out of her. Suddenly Annie felt another cock between her legs. This one forced itself into her ass. It hurt. It hurt a lot, but she moaned in pleasure. The lust the demon poured into her left her no choice. "What do you want?"

The redhead's only answer was to reach up behind her head with both hands and take his horns, squeezing them as hard as she could. The demon moaned and bit Annie's neck roughly, drawing blood. He continued to thrust both cocks in and out of her. The mixture of pain and pleasure had her completely afire.

Annie tried to fight the demon, but it was useless. She wasn't strong enough. Maybe she would have been if her lover still lived, but he was gone, his soul burning in Hell. She was lost without him.

The reality of the moment destroyed all the barriers her mind and soul put up against what was happening as the demon's claws raked her breasts and he came, filling both her openings. What broke inside of her only moments earlier now fell apart and disappeared, along with everything that made the redhead Annie. What was left was the body of a woman, shaking in multiple orgasms as the demon continued to spear in and out of her.

"Excellent!" the demon cried. "This is even better!" He came again, filling both of her openings with his cum and waving the other three ladies over. They came willingly, their own needs obvious.

In Hell a soul burned in the most excruciating pain imaginable, but somehow it grew worse as the truth made itself known.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers