Possessing Bella Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,495 Followers

"You will compete under the name of Emerald Gold, which coincidentally is the same as Jack's colours and the beautiful colour of your eyes," Samuel said with a note of pride in his voice. "Are you comfortable?" he questioned her, stroking her messy hair.

"It is far more comfortable than I thought it would be. The material is so soft, and the shoes cushion my feet. I am amazed at how comfortable it is considering," she ran out of words and indicated her image in the mirror.

"There are one or two other pieces to make it complete. Would you like to see now that we are alone?" Samuel's voice held an edge of excitement and Bella nodded eagerly. Samuel added arm and wrist cuffs to the outfit then threading a golden ring through a hidden loop in the apex of the waist cincher. Attaching gold chains to the ring, he secured them to her arms at the wrist.

"While some amateurs feel the need to keep their arms raised I am not of that opinion," Samuel stepped back to let her take in the glittering chains and jewelled restraints that adorned her arms. Taking the small mirror from her dresser, he held it in such a way that she could see the buckles and gems that ran down her back and held the tail in place to show the effect.

"You will be breathtaking in appearance as well as manner. You know the routines better than I, and I believe you can achieve best in the show despite your novice entry," he spoke with conviction in his voice. "You just have to believe it within here," he touched a finger to her chest.

"Now we had better change before I mark you in such a way as to ruin our chances tomorrow," he almost groaned the words.

The process of removing the garments took longer as he stored each piece carefully back in the original box. Dressed once again in training tack similar to that she had worn for the last two weeks, she acknowledged how plain she looked. She smiled thinking of the startling difference tomorrow's tack would make to even those who knew her well.

"It is hard to share you with so many when I have had you to myself for so long," Samuel said softly, taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply. "It must be nice to have so many people care for you the way they do."

"It is but it can also be overwhelming at times," Bella admitted. Looking up at the man who had cared for her and catered to her needs and wishes so expertly over the last two weeks, she knew that despite the deep affection that had grown between them it wasn't love. Not the love Dorothea had reminded she could feel. Still for the rest of the weekend, she belonged to him, and she needed to be open to all that this man willingly gave her.

Leaving the suite, they arrived for dinner in the den with a select few rather than the large amount of patrons that had descended on the ranch over the last twenty-four hours. Seeing the people she adored all together, the anxiousness she felt about the show multiplied, and she sat quietly in the comfortable corner between Dusty and Dorothea, letting the conversations swirl around her.

"Try and eat something," Dorothea suggested after Bella had pushed the food around her plate so much that it had become one large pile of mush. "You can't let your nervousness get the better of you."

"You will need all your strength tomorrow, how about some fruit salad," Dusty took the plate of mush away and replaced it with a tropical fresh fruit salad. "Just pick at it, Honey, that's what I do," she added kindly.

"Thank you," Bella whispered and glanced over to where the men sat, hoping Rob hadn't noticed her inability to eat. It was Stephen though who was scrutinising her, so she picked up a piece of watermelon and bit into it. He nodded to her before turning his attention back to his companions.

The evening seemed to go on forever for Bella as she barely spoke, just letting the conversation ebb and flow around her. Her mind worried over the events of the next day, and she went through each movement of each routine over and over again in her mind. She was grateful that her friends didn't press her for conversation and protected her from those who would. Each time she looked over at the men, it was Stephen that seemed to be looking in her direction rather than Samuel, who seemed in a jovial mood and unconcerned about the show.

It seemed much later than it was when Samuel collected Bella and walked her back to the suite. He didn't speak as he usually did while he removed her tack and the silence made her more anxious than she had been.

"Come sit with me, my pet," Samuel finally spoke, leading the way to the large chair he preferred in the living room. Once settled, he took a small envelope from his breast pocket and shook out a pill. "This is a very mild muscle relaxant, it will help you relax enough to sleep," Samuel said seriously. "You barely ate tonight or spoke with your friends. You will need all your energy, and I need you to be able to concentrate. You don't have to take it, but I promise you, it will do you no harm at all."

Bella hesitated a moment and realised this was a turning moment for them. If she refused the relaxant, it would show her lack of trust that he knew best for her. A lack of trust was and always had been her largest downfall, even with Mel, who had punished her repeatedly for it. Nodding slightly, Bella opened her mouth and extended her tongue slowly to accept the little while pill and accepted the glass of water he had poured her to chase it down.

"Good girl." Samuel petted her hair softly for a moment before picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he began a full massage urging her to relax with softly whispered praise. Bella let her eyelids grow heavier until she fell into a deep solid sleep.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,495 Followers