Possessing Bella Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

It was so incredibly beautiful and touching Bella felt her eyes well up and she swallowed against the lump in her throat. The ceremony itself became a blur as she clung to Stephens' hand and moved at each prompt by the priest. They had kept it as brief as possible knowing that not all who had come cared for such things while still having the main events in the service to please her parents. She gazed up into Stephen's eyes as they said their vows and felt her worries melt away.

The strings had played classical music in keeping with the wedding's theme throughout the service but as the ceremony came to an end. Tali once again stood before the band and sang in her haunting beautiful tones as they exited the chapel as husband and wife stopping for more photographs.

"I love you Mrs Cross," Stephen murmured into her ear as she stepped onto a small box so that he disparity in their height was not as great for several of the pictures and she laughed lightly turning her face up to him.

"I love you, my husband," she said softly and being at a height where she could finally kiss him spontaneously she leant forward to brush her lips over his with a smile.

*****

Authors Note: This is the end of this series of Bella's story. I realised I have not answered every question that readers might have but as usual I enjoy leaving a few strands unwoven just in case I wish to revisit the story at a later date. I hope you have enjoyed Bella's story. ~ellie

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers