Possessing the Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Katherine if officially blackmailed and models her underwear.
5k words
4.11
56.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yundme
yundme
32 Followers

It was Friday night and I had just gotten home from class.

It had been a week now since I first entered my professor's mind and I was having my fun. My powers make me be able to get her super horny whenever I want with just a few thoughts. She was still fighting me, but her resistance was dropping little by little. She now accepted the scenarios I planted in her mind and just powered through them when in public, but comes to incredible orgasms at the end of the day when she finally arrives home. The cameras planted all throughout her house helped me put together a rather sizable file to send her through email and start the blackmail.

I drafted out the email with still images from the cameras showing her half naked on her bed with a vibrator stuffed in her cunt, her in her shower getting off with a shampoo bottle, she once didn't even make it upstairs when she got home and tore her clothes off in the hallway and stuffed her fingers inside of herself as she worked herself to another incredible climax.

The last couple of days had been the most fun for gathering blackmail footage as I pushed the boundaries of my suggestions and have been able to get her to do some things I never expected a highly respected University Professor to even attempt.

I have had her naked in her kitchen with a banana up her arse while using a second in her pussy to come to an even greater orgasm than before. I've had her in her garage with jumper cables on her nipples and a screwdriver in her sex again achieving an amazing climax. All of this and even more were added to the email along with the message:

Hello Slut.

Looks to me like you are one horny cunt with bad impulse control. I'm here to help you with your problem on the understanding that you will follow all of what I tell you, to the letter. Also understand that defying my orders will result in punishment which will be made clear later.

For now look into the attached file and see all of the evidence I have of your sluttiness. I'm sure your boss and students would appreciate seeing you like this.

When you have read this, email me back with "I submit myself to you master."

All the best,

Master.

I sent the email and then moved my mind into hers. It is always really jarring when I enter her body because I never know what to expect anymore. Sometimes I enter and she's on the brink of orgasm, sometimes she's not aroused at all, and then there's everything in between so I just cant prepare my mind for her body because I never know how turned on she is.

When I jumped into her body it was calm and completely free of arousal, she was relaxed on a late Friday night wearing a plain green t-shirt, loose jeans, and I couldn't tell what underwear by feel alone, but I knew she had on bra and knickers while her feet were bare.

A whistle emerged from her phone as she received the email, her head turned to the table 10 feet away, "wonder what that's about" I heard her think. She slowly stood and walked over to her phone.

When she read the email I felt her begin to panic, but she hadn't seen the pictures yet. The moment she opened the attachment her body went cold and she stood frozen in place staring at a still image of her naked in the kitchen using a spatula to spank herself while fucking herself with a pepper shaker.

She swiped her phone and the picture changed to one of her stood in the living room with the television remote in her cunt. Naturally she was embarrassed and scared "Oh God. OH GOD" I heard her think over and over again. She was mortified and terrified, but something else was happening while I occupied her body also, because my mind was aroused by this humiliation and the thoughts of future humiliation she was getting aroused also.

She looked around the room for the camera that captured that still image. That was when I had no choice but to jump back into my sleeping body to send her the other email I had ready to go. After sending it I slipped back into her head.

Almost the same second as when I jumped back into her body her phone whistled again. She opened her email with shaking hands and looked at my message:

SLUT!!

Do not look for the cameras I have had installed in your house. Every time you try to find one I will deliver a punishment. Every time you fail a task I set you I will deliver another punishment.

By my count you have 2 punishments, 1 for looking for the cameras, another for not replying "I submit myself to you master" the moment you finished reading my email. I will add a 3rd if you do not do as instructed in the next 30 seconds.

Master.

After reading I heard her screaming in her mind "How long has he had cameras in here?" "What punishment will he give me?" "What will he do with those pictures?" "What am I going to do?" At that last one I stepped in and made her think through her frantic mind, "I need to reply to his email"

She hovered her finger over the reply button and pressed it with shaking hands. I could feel her fear over what I would do with these images of her. The text screen opened and her fingers moved frantically to write the message she was told to. As soon as she hit send I jumped back into my body.

I opened my eyes and sat up in my chair to open yet another draft email I wrote for if and when she did as told. The moment I hit send I leaned back and found myself back in her body. The feeling of jumping from my slightly aroused body into her aroused body was very jarring and my mental reaction to the sudden shift caused her arousal to spike even more. "Oh God am I turned on by this?" I heard her think in reaction to the arousal I shared with her.

Her phone alerted her to another email and she looked at her phone in shock, "Jesus that was fast." She thought. Her finger moved over to my email and opened it to read:

Well-done Slut

You got there eventually but that still doesn't negate the 2 punishments I must now give you. You will learn to obey I will make sure of that.

Your first punishment for failing me is you are now not allowed to fall asleep before 1am. I don't care how tired you are, or how long your day was, you will not so much as nap until 1am has passed. You will receive more punishment if you do.

Now your second punishment is you must always be awake before 5am. If I find you sleeping after 5am then you will be punished further.

These punishments are for the time being permanent rules for your life until I say otherwise. You do however have the option to beg me to let you sleep earlier than 1am, but you will have to offer me some form of payment for letting you sleep outside of this new schedule, and no I don't mean pay with money but we'll talk more about that later.

If you understand and will follow these rules then reply back with "I understand master." Once you have sent that I will assign your first task to complete today.

All the best,

Master.

"Okay I can live with this." I heard her think, "I've spent days without sleep before, I can do this, he'll get bored eventually and this will all blow over." Feeling more at ease she hit the reply link and sent off her message to me.

I jumped back into my body and was again jarred from going from her aroused body in my much less aroused body. I didn't bother to open her email, as I knew what she sent. Instead I sent her yet another pre-written email with details on her task to complete. As soon as I sent it I jumped back into her body.

Once back her arousal spiked again and again she believed she was getting off on the blackmail I was causing not suspecting I was making her feel this way.

Her phone buzzed again and feeling a little more at ease she opened the message:

Good Slut,

I see you can follow orders if you want to, now to make sure you understand how this works everyday I will assign you tasks to complete. Some days I might assign 1 task, other days I might assign 10 and I will never tell you how many tasks I am assigning you.

Failure to complete my tasks without good reason will mean the footage I have of you is made public. You can try to persuade me into not publically releasing the camera footage but it will have to be very tempting.

And now for your task I want you to complete for me today:

I want you to get all of your underwear and lay it all out in your bedroom, either on your bed or dresser but not on the floor. I want you to try to match as many bras and knickers as possible with each other, any left unmatched you can randomly assign them with another spare item that didn't match either. Don't forget to include what you are wearing right now, anything dirty or freshly washed either.

After you have completed this I will tell you what to do with them.

Master.

Katherine looked away from her phone and closed her eyes, "So it's an OCD pervert, okay I can handle this. He's seen more than my underwear collection" I heard her think and she let out a small laugh.

She walked up to her bedroom and was very aware now that there were cameras all around her house. She peeked at the walls but only for split seconds before turning her gaze away out of fear of further punishment. As soon as she stepped in her room she opened her dresser and threw all of her bras and knickers onto the bed. She walked over to her red washing basket in the corner of the room and spilled it upside down until all of her dirty clothes were on the floor. She dug out all previously worn bras and knickers. The knickers smelling of her juices thanks to my influence. They were also thrown on the bed.

She then walked to the top right corner of her bedroom and stripped her top off while facing the wall to try to hide herself from the cameras she was now very aware of. Once her shirt was off she quickly unhooked her bright yellow bra and tore it from her shaking body revealing her large chest somehow being paler than the rest of her body.

She quickly pulled her top back on and then proceeded to unbutton her jeans. As they fell to the ground I could feel her embarrassment from being made to do this. She hesitated and I had to push my influence on her a little to get her to drop her blue knickers to the ground and step out of them. It was one fluid motion from stepping out of them and back into her jeans. Her embarrassment again rubbed off on me, on the other hand my arousal rubbed off on her and the knickers she had just taken off had a large wet patch on them from her juices.

She them proceeded to take herself and the underwear she had just stripped off over to her bed and then began matching the underwear with one another. By the end of it she had 13 matching pairs, 9 mismatched pairs that look good together, and 21 stray knickers as she had run out of bras to match them with.

I jumped back into my body and loaded up the next email I drafted out beforehand. I added a sentence to the end and sent the message to her. As soon as I sent the email I jumped back into her body and again my entering her mind caused her arousal to spike again showing the beginning on a wet patch on her jeans.

Her phone notified her of my email and she opened the app on her phone a lot less scared than she had been a while ago, but soon that fear returned after she read what I told her to do.

Well done Slut,

Firstly is a matter of formality, I'll be honest here and tell you that I don't like calling you by your title (slut) and would much proffer to call you by a more personal name. So seeing as how I know you like to call yourself 'Kat' I'm going to take that a step further and from now on your are called Kitty. Any communication between me you will sign with Kitty and whenever possible you will refer to yourself as Kitty.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to what I want you to do with your now organised underwear. You're going to model it for me.

I want you to strip off completely and one by one you will wear a pair of your underwear and walk around your whole house wearing only that. As soon as you get back into your room you will slowly strip off that pair at the door and walk over to your next pair to model for me. The underwear stays where you dropped it until I say otherwise.

I also notice that you have quite a few pairs of knickers left over with no bras to go with them, and you are going to model those too. The catch is that you cannot wear the same piece of clothing twice, as soon as you have gone through all of your bras you cannot wear anything over your chest until all of your underwear is modelled.

Finally, you are not allowed to cover up or hide your body in the corner at all. If I see you trying to hide your body then I will give you more punishment tasks.

If you understand everything here then email me back saying, "I will model for you master." Afterwards you will start your task.

Master.

"Oh God. Oh shit. I can't do that." I heard her think. "I can't walk around my house like that." I was just about to influence her mind, but before I could even begin I heard her mind speak up again. "But he already has enough footage of me to ruin my whole career. I have no choice but to comply."

With that she looked back down at her phone and typed her message back to me. With a sigh she grabbed her shirt at the bottom and lifted it off her tight body, her large chest bounced as her tits freely swung out in the open. As she dropped her top on the ground I could feel her embarrassment and I loved it. My reaction to it again added to her unwilling arousal as her trousers now had a large wet spot on the crotch, realising this made me, and thus her, all the more excited.

She then proceeded to unbutton her trousers again and let them drop to the ground revealing her dark trimmed pubes. I could hear her thinking over and over again "Don't cover with your hands, don't cover with your hands..." and she leaned over her bed to grab a pair of black lace underwear and a bra to match. Quicker than I've ever seen anyone put on clothes she was semi-dressed and slowly made her way to the door. Stopping just at the doorway she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she then took her first step.

Walking around her house in her underwear was nothing new for her, but with the realisation that there were now cameras planted in every room had her face, all the way down to her chest, red with embarrassment. She walked while keeping to the left side of the hallway, coming to a new door she slipped inside the spare bedroom and strutted as best she could halfway in the room, did a spin and then back out. She followed the left side again until getting to the bathroom and did the exact same.

Her mind was a mile a minute thinking about what was she was being forced to do, "I can't believe that freak has me doing this." "I'm going to get him back one day." "I'm going to kill that bastard." I was happily just a passenger in her mind at this point, I didn't care that she hated me seeing as though she didn't know who was making her do this. I was just happy to be able to see through her eyes and feel her embarrassment as she strutted half naked throughout her home. Every time she looked down at her body in disbelief over her task my arousal hit her again and again as her E-cup tits were right at her face each time.

Finally she made it back to her room and as she stood back in the doorway she quickly stripped off the black lace underwear and ran to her bed where she grabbed a more appropriate pair of underwear. Large white fabric that may as well have been a crop top and swimming shorts. She was happy to be wearing something again, but she wouldn't like what was about to happen as she broke 2 rules at once.

I jumped back into my body and quickly wrote out an email to send her, as it sent she had just made it downstairs in her lap around the house.

Her phone in hand she looked at my email as I jumped back into her mind, her body reacting to my arousal by pulsing more of her fluids into the large white knickers. When she finished my email I felt her dread,

KITTY!!!

You stupid girl, you not only broke one rule for your task, but two. If you had paid more attention to my last email to you, you would have known you cannot run to the underwear waiting for you on the bed, I told you to walk to it. I also told you to slowly take off what you are wearing and you stripped far too fast.

To punish you for this you are now to crawl to your bed after you take what you are modelling off to make up for running earlier. And to make up for stripping too fast you are now to walk to your back garden after you finish your lap around your house, you will strip outside and leave your clothes where you drop them. And then you will crawl to your room to get re-dressed.

Do you understand Kitty?

All the best,

Master

Panic began to set in as she read her new instructions. She wanted to cry and curl up into a ball in the corner, but she managed to pull herself together quickly. She continued her lap around the house and when she got back to her room she sighed and turned back down the hallway. Walking down the stairs her breasts bounced with each step and finally she walked outside the back of her house. Looking around for neighbours she didn't see any so she slowly moved her hands behind her and unclasped her bra, she let it drop to the cold floor before even touching her knickers.

As soon as her bra hit the ground she slowly worked her knickers down her legs until she stood fully exposed outside her house. She sank down to her knees and moved her hands out in front of her, she then began her slow crawl back to her room where she got dressed a matching pair of bright red bra and knickers. The cycle continued until she finally crawled back into her room knowing she had just worn her last bra.

She was shaking from the cold of the night air and the fear of what I may do with all of this new footage along with her incredible arousal levels. There were moments during her task where I had no other choice but to leave her mind and go back into my body just so I could relieve myself before again sharing this task with her.

Kitty had just crawled back to her bed and so she stood looking over her selection of knickers, scared to so much as pick them up too fast so as not to annoy me. Finally she grabbed a hot pink pair and pulled them on, she gave one last look at her bed to see if she forgot any, but luckily for me there was none. So she followed the left wall of her house around to each and every room, her attempt at a strut into the room caused her now free chest to bounce and swing wildly, not only could I see it by watching the footage back, but I could feel it too, again adding more of my arousal onto hers. She was now so wet that the moment she put on a new pair they were already half soaked.

Again and again she crawled back inside and up to her room completely naked, embarrassed and humiliated she put on her last item, a tiny bright pink thong that was so see through she might as well have been wearing nothing. She walked out of her room and followed her left wall into her spare room and strutted halfway inside before giving a half-hearted spin and then again turning to the door to strut back out.

yundme
yundme
32 Followers
12