Possessing the Professor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yundme
yundme
32 Followers

She then followed the wall to her bathroom and did the same, then living room, kitchen, second bathroom and garage. Finally she trudged back upstairs, no longer caring about my cameras and her state of undress. She stood outside her door and again turned, her tits swinging with the spin, and she made her way outside. She again looked around her before stripping her last pair of underwear and getting on her hands and knees to go back to her bedroom.

I jumped back into my body to write another email to send her, the moment she crawled back into her room I hit the send button and snapped my mind back into hers, my arrival again jumped her arousal and caused her to drip on the floor a little.

Her phone notified her of my email again and with a groan she opened my message.

Good girl Kitty.

This will be your last task for tonight if you're good. I want you to go and collect all of the clothes you left outside, to do this you will stay on your hands and knees and you can only carry clothes in your hands and your mouth. This should take a few trips for you and I hope you do well as I don't want to punish you any further.

Master.

Her mind was screaming for her to call the police, but I managed to plant my thoughts in the mix to make her decide against it. With a slight sob from just wanting to get it over with so she could cum she got back on the floor and proceeded to crawl back outside.

The more my mind was in hers the more aroused we both became, she was now leaving a trail behind her she was so wet and knowing this made me all the more aroused, causing the trail to continue forming.

Once outside the cold air hit and she shivered all the more. Her clothes were more or less piled out by the back door so she didn't need to go out fully to pick them up. She managed to hang three bras out of her mouth and clump up a total of seven knickers in her hands, four in her left and three in her right. She then turned and made her way back to her room so drop them at the door to then turn and once again grab more clothes to return to her floor.

It took a total of ten minutes to complete but finally she dropped off the last of her underwear on her floor she crawled back to her bed where she had the full intention of finally relieving herself after an hour and a half of me making her horny as Hell. Too bad for her I was ready for this and had an email ready to send.

The moment she climbed onto her bed her phone buzzed. With a groan she looked at the message and began rocking back and forth.

Hello Kitty,

I think to fully solidify you as my little slut slave I should control when you cum, so from this point onwards you are not allowed to orgasm until I say you can. If you do so without my permission then I will make sure you are badly punished.

And no there is nothing you can do to be allowed to cum tonight, and you may not get dressed until tomorrow, you may only cover your body with your bed sheet, but only when you are going to sleep.

Have a good night

Master.

Kitty looked at the time and saw she still had half an hour until she was allowed to sleep so she spent her time setting new alarms and trying to exercise to get her mind off of her pulsing sex.

Finally one o'clock rolled around and the sweaty and shaking teacher collapsed on her bed. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep despite her current state of arousal.

**********

While piggybacking in her mind I was able to also see into and even be a part of her dreams. And this nigh was no different as I suddenly found myself in my lecture theatre with Kitty walking through the door dressed as she usually was in a well fitting blue knee length pencil skirt with dark blue leggings and a greenish-blue button up shirt with her hair tied back in a bun.

I pushed my influence on her mind while sat in the back row and before my eyes I saw her skirt start to get tighter and shorter until it rested just below her arse, being so tight there was clear discomfort in her face. Again I pushed my influence and this time Kitty looked down at her legs as she heard the ripping sound of her leggings falling to the ground in shreds.

Eyes wide she looked up to the crowd of students in embarrassment and then heard the sound of buttons bouncing off of the table as I made her blouse loose each and every one of them so it would fall open revealing her braless chest. Embarrassment filled her as she tried to lift her hands up to cover her exposed breasts but stood in shock as she saw her arms restrained by chains attached to the far wall at either side, forcing her to stand with her arms spread.

Laughter erupted from the students in her dream as I had them take their phones out and take constant pictures of her. She blinked and found all of her clothes now in a pile on the floor, with no way of covering herself she cried out for help, to be let go from her restraints, and then suddenly was the all too familiar tone of her phone notifying her of an email.

I had it levitate from the ground and up to her face for it to display a message to her, a booming robotic voice could be heard from the phone's speaker reading the message to her,

Kitty,

You may be released if, and only if, you get on your hands and knees as soon as you are free and crawl to each and every student in this room and pleasure them with your mouth. Once you are finished you may do as you wish.

All the best,

Master.

After the voice stopped it fell to the floor along with her chains and her. Being free from the binds she crawled over to the first student, a disabled girl in a wheelchair at the front. All while she tried to pleasure the girl I pushed my influence in her dream more and had the girl screaming for her to stop making Kitty feel even worse over the situation. I had time move faster as hours passed and Kitty worked non-stop on the numb pussy knowing she had no hope to get the girl to cum.

Eventually she gave up and fell back in defeat, with her eyes closed I was able to change the scenery. Then eyes open she found herself in the middle of the campus, naked and collared with all of the student and staff looking down at her, laughing and taking pictures. She looked all around and couldn't help herself from crawling around like a pet, going from person to person allowing them to stroke her in any way they wished.

Suddenly an alarm was heard and Kitty awoke with a start to sheets soaked in sweat and juices. Her cunt pulsed with the need to cum and she looked at her phone to see the time at 4:55am.

I left her mind to send her a message on how to spend her weekend.

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please let me know if there is anything you would like to see in future instalments.

yundme
yundme
32 Followers
12