Possession

Story Info
When control & submission in a public place is the game.
798 words
3.56
41.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be ready at three. I want you to be wearing the thin black leather collar I bought for you. The one with the delicate filigree silver chain. I want everyone to understand you are mine today. Mine to command. Don't worry about the rest of what to wear, it will be taken care of.

Its time to go now. Our car is waiting. Was that hesitation in your eyes? You know there can be no hesitation, just obedience today. The driver knows where to take us. He's taken me there before. The store is off the main streets and has only a dark mahogany placard discretely placed near the entrance.

It's a bright natural light that fills the room as we enter. The delicately arranged nooks holding clothing are almost an anomaly from the stark outer look of the shop. Four or five woman are moving through the shop touching and looking at the clothes in almost an erotic manner. You can start to see why. The selections run from the softest of leather tops to silks and pashminas. I pick out a pair of silk French panties, stockings and a caramel leather top that feels as thin and soft as cashmere. I stop you as you try to head to the changing area. Instead I point to a broad pedestal covered by a Persian carpet.

Three stairs lead gently up to the circular pedestal in the center of the room. The natural light seems to have gently highlighted this spot in the room, just for this moment. I take your hand and walk you up the stairs. "Take off your clothes - slowly" I whisper to you in a firm voice sweetened by lust. You notice the way the women in the store have stopped their browsing. As if they had been waiting for just this moment. You have a chance to look around now. These women would not be out of place is a board room. Clean and neat suits, hairstyles that say expensive and a look in their eyes that you don't fully understand.

I love watching the way you undress, so deliberate, so sensual. Until you are standing naked, the silver chain gently swaying between your full breasts. The chains seems to be purposefully sliding back and forth against your smooth shaven lips. I can tell already how excited you are. Your lips have changed to that sunset red color and the first telltale glistening has started to show.

"Start with the stockings" is what you hear faintly above the pounding in your ears. You notice that the two saleswomen have moved. They have assumed positions on all fours in front of the two most elegantly dressed women. From your vantage point you notice the way their shorts skirts ride up exposing the shaved lips and open asses. They have begun to lick and nibble the women in front of them. Another women has slid her skirt down to her knees and slid her hand into her panties. The last has taken a seat, reclined with her legs spread and has started to move her fingers obscenely in and out of herself.

By the time you are dressed in the clothes I've picked out there is already a heavy scent of sex in the room. Then you hear my command. The words "I want you on your knees" will run through you head for days to come.

I start up the steps to join you. The thick and heavy strap-on moving obscenely as I climb. Standing in front of you I look down at your open and willing face. So beautiful. Your eyes catch me off guard as they have so many times before. I watch just them as your mouth starts to slide over the cock that has been warmed against me thighs. Deeper and deeper.

The soft moans that surround us have begun to increase in intensity. I need to be inside of you. "turn around and get on all fours". I know where you want my cock. So tight there, so tight. I hear your first gasp as I put the tip against your ass. Slowly, achingly slow I move forward. You can't seem to wait as I feel you push back hard against me, causing me to sink deeply inside of you. I reach my hands around and an stunned at how wet you are. Then the motion of our bodies start to accelerate. I can't hold back my own passion as wave after wave runs though me. Its time for the other women. You are to lay still on the rug. You'll feel nothing other than their tongues running over your body, but you are not allowed to move, to show pleasure. You'll save that for me alone.