Possession

Story Info
A repair call gone wrong.
5.7k words
3.56
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter," the voice crackled through the CB. "Peter! I have a call for you over in Emery."

"Go ahead," Peter answered.

"24 Hickory Lane. Ms. Masterson is having a problem with her AC. I know you're supposed to be off in 10 minutes, but this is a rush job and double time will apply," The voice crackled again.

"Got it. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Out," Peter replied, slamming the CB down.

"Damn it!"

Peter was 10 minutes away from a weekend at the lake with his new girlfriend, without any distractions. He dialed her number and broke the bad news that their weekend alone was going to start later than they wanted.

"Oh Pete, please hurry, I'm almost too excited to wait for you. I might have to start without you," Stephanie breathed into the phone, moaning slightly.

Pete's dick got hard at the sound of her angst. Stephanie was a certified nymphomaniac. She lived for sex and Pete was more than happy to oblige her appetite.

Pressing the gas to the floor, Pete sped over to Hickory Lane as fast as he could. He hoped the fix was easy and not a full replacement, like his last job.

24 Hickory Lane was a large, brick faced mansion at the end of a cul-de-sac. It was surrounded by a large stone wall with an ornate iron gate adorned with a stylized 'M' in the middle.

Pete pulled up to the call box outside the gate.

"So this is how the other half lives," he said to himself pushing the button on the box.

"Samson's HVAC," he yelled into the box with a slight amount of annoyance in his voice.

The gate buzzed open and he proceeded to the front door. Pete slammed the brakes and threw the van into park, grabbed his tools and raced up to the front door. He was not about to let Stephanie start without him.

The door bell rang and Pete impatiently knocked on the door. He was about to ring again when he heard the click of the deadbolt.

The door swung open and a fit, shapely brunette of about 35, appeared in the doorway. She was holding a water bottle and a towel was draped over her shoulder. The towel covered half of her ample chest. Her breasts were compressed to her body by a pink sports bra, creating a deep valley of cleavage. Beads of sweat glistened in the sunlight, running down her flat abs into the band of her short workout shorts.

"It's about time," she said stepping aside to let Pete in. "I've been calling all day to try to get you here."

"For me?" Pete queried.

"I meant for someone," she quickly corrected. "This heat must be getting to me!"

"Yes Ms. Masterson, sorry for the wait ma'am. I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy," Pete replied.

"The unit is in the basement," she pointing at a door. "I'll be upstairs. Come find me when you're done."

Ms. Masterson shut and locked the door, then bounded up the stairs. Pete watched her breasts bouncing with each step and her shapely thighs flexing to carry her toned frame, up the stairs. Once she had disappeared from his view, he stood for a moment until his erection subsided. Pete turned and scanned the foyer for the thermostat to get started on his job.

Pete continued from room to room of the mansion until finally he found the HVAC control. He looked at the display for a diagnostic code but there was nothing. Then he noticed the system was set on 'heat' instead of 'cool'.

"It can't be this easy," he thought, clicking the switch to 'cool'.

After letting it run a few minutes Pete checked one of the vents nearby, sure enough cool air was pouring out. Quickly he packed up his tools and wrote up the bill.

"Silly woman," he muttered. "That's still $200 Ms. Masterson."

Tearing the sheet off, Pete rushed up the steps to find her, calling for her as he went.

"Ma'am! ma'am! All fixed Ms Masterson! I just need your signature please!"

"In here," Pete heard her call from a closed door at the end of the hallway.

Opening the door Pete found Ms Masterson laying naked on the bed, her arms outstretched with her knees bent and pressed together, and hips twisted to the side.

Pete had heard about this happening with customers from other guys at work but he never thought it would happen to him.

"Come here Peter," she motioned with her finger.

"Ms Masterson, I appreciate your offer and you are most definitely extremely attractive, but I have a girlfriend."

"Peter, Peter, come now, she's not here now, and I can keep a secret if you can. Please...call me Jill."

Pete's hard-on raged in his pants.

"I can see you want me.," her eyes looked down at his manhood. "Satisfy me like my husband never does."

The bill fell out of Pete's hand onto the floor, and he started unbuttoning his shirt. Jill smiled as she watched him undress. Pete kicked off his shoes and walked out of his pants jumping into the bed with Jill.

Pete climbed on top of Jill. She grabbed his face and pulled his mouth to hers, probing Pete's mouth with her tongue. She could feel his stiff cock rubbing up against her inner thighs and crotch. In a move that surprised Pete, Jill wrapped her left leg around his waist and quickly turned Pete into his back. She sat up straddling Pete's thighs, his cock standing at attention between her legs.

Raking her nails down Pete's chest Jill wrapped her hand around Pete's shaft and began stroking it up and down. Pete could barely contain himself and was about to explode when Jill stopped stroking.

"Not yet," she whispered and covered his penis with a condom.

Feeling his orgasm building Pete reached up to cup Jill's firm breasts and hard nipples. Jill placed her hands over Pete's and began to move his hands with hers over her breasts. He pinched her nipples and Jill let out a slight moan. Firmly she grabbed Pete's wrists and forced them above his head. She held them there for a minute and Pete heard a click.

Pete tried to bring his hands down but found them restrained above his head. Things were starting to get interesting he thought, giving up control to Jill.

Jill began tracing her tongue over Pete's chest. As she went down further his penis brushed her breasts and a small squirt of precum filled the tip of the condom.

"Tisk, tisk," Jill wave her finger. "Wait for me. I want to enjoy what will soon be mine."

Jill flipped around on Pete's lap and began rubbing her ass on his hard cock. Pete wondered how much longer he could last. Then he heard two more clicks. He tried to move his legs but found they were now held fast to the bed like his hands. If possible his dick got even more rigid.

"That's it," Jill commented. "I knew you had more in you. I just hope you'll fit. It might hurt a bit."

Jill turn back to face Pete. She rose up on all fours. Pete expected, and hoped she would release his tension and sit down on his cock. Instead Jill reached above Pete's head, her tits dangled in his face. He kissed and licked them as they passed, then Jill slowly sat back down on his thighs with his cock still between her legs and not in her pussy. Pete looked at her.

"Please fuck me! I can't take it!" He cried.

"I'll let you finish some day, but today is not that day," Jill explained waving something in her hand. "You see, I'm a collector of sorts and I'm a control freak. Some women collect teapots, I collect men and their manhood."

Pete gulped, "Oh God, please don't cut off my cock!"

"Silly boy, why would I do that when I have use for your cock? However, your cock is now my cock," she calmly said, removing the condom.

Jill slid a silver ring down over Pete's cock and under his balls.

"This cage will ensure that your cock will remain my cock," she said rubbing Pete's dick with lube.

Jill produced a silver tube that looked like a shortened silver penis and slipped Pete's head into the tube. The cold metal made Pete hard again.

"You might want to try to control that or this will get painful," she said forcing the tube over his penis.

"Wh... What are you doing!?" Pete screamed, while Jill manipulated Pete's cock into the tube.

"It's called chastity Pete. I can't have you fucking other girls with my cock, or jerking off to porn or any of that nonsense. You will cum when I allow it, if I think you've earned it, or when I want you to."

With a click, Jill secured the cage to the ring around Pete's balls. Pete's dick strained against it's metal prison and a spike of pain shot through his manhood. Pete winced and screamed with pain.

"There are some things you need to remember Peter. First, I hold your freedom," Jill said dangling two keys in front of him.

She dismounted her newly captured slave and walked over to a picture on the wall. Behind the picture was a wall safe. With a turn off the tumblers Jill opened the safe and threw the key in, which clinked against a pile of similar keys.

"Second, I have the only combination to this safe, so if something happens to me, well Peter, you'll be locked in that cage forever.

"Finally, your cage is tamper proof. Any attempts to remove the cage without the correct key, or by other physical means will trigger the lock to fuse together making removal impossible and you will be caged forever.

"So your choice is pretty simple, accept that I own you or never experience pleasure again."

"Why are you doing this to me!?" Pete yelled. "You can't do this to me!"

"I just did Peter, and I told you I'm a collector and control freak," Jill responded. "If you are going to cooperate, I'll release you and let you be on your way. I know you're excited to get to the lake with Stephanie."

"How do you know about Stephanie, and, and the lake?!" Pete questioned.

"I do my research and I know what I want. I hope Stephanie won't be too disappointed by your situation. She's a real sex maniac," Jill replied. "Do you understand the rules and terms of your caging, or do I need to be more blunt?"

"Let me go!" Pete demanded, writhing against his bonds.

"I guess you need more convincing about the seriousness of you situation," Jill said snapping her fingers. The door opened and a maid walked in.

"This is Jane. Jane was once in your position. She agreed to my terms in order to leave but tried to pick the lock when she got home, which triggered a bi-metal reaction. Show him Jane."

Jane approached Pete and lifted her skirt, revealing a silver, metal, short, penis shaped tube. At the base of the tube Pete saw a dark glob of metal that looked like a weld of some sort. He looked down at his own cage and noticed the same spot on his cage was shiny with a small key hole. His heart sunk. His plan to escape was foiled.

"Jane became useless to me for pleasure, so she became my live-in servant and a member of my cleaning service," Jill explained. "Now, will you comply with my terms? An appropriate response would be yes Mistress."

Pete took a moment to consider Jill's terms. He thought about Stephanie and the lake and how was he would explain this to her? He knew there had to be a way out of this cage but he needed time to think and he needed to get away from Jill, fast.

"Yes Mistress. I agree to your terms," Peter responded.

"Good. Here are your things," Jill threw his clothes on the bed, and pushed a button on her dresser releasing Pete's bonds. "One more thing Peter. My number is now in your phone. When I want to play with my toy you had better answer my call. Failure to comply will result in remote detonation of the lock and you'll end up like Jane here. My remote also gives me the power to shock you at me whim."

"Yes Mistress," Pete responded reluctantly.

The door slammed behind Peter. He climbed into his van. His cage pinched as he sat, then he felt a jolt of electricity in his crotch. He looked at the house and saw Jill standing in a window, naked and waving a remote in her hand. Pete jammed the key in the ignition and pressed the gas, aggravated by his new position as Jill's play thing.

The engine roared down the road as Pete sped away from 24 Hickory Lane. He glanced down at his phone noticing 24 messages, all from Stephanie. Every message was a picture of Stephanie posing in lingerie, naked or with a toy. Pete's dick swelled but was quickly and painfully restrained by the silver tube. He winced as his head pushed against the pee hole at the end, letting out a scream.

The Samson's HVAC van screeched to a halt outside Stephanie's apartment. Stephanie peaked out the window excitedly and ran to the door. Pete was trudging up the steps when Stephanie opened it with a squeal.

"Hi baby! I'm so glad you're hear! I can barely contain myself!" she said jumping into his arms and hugging him tight. "Maybe we should have a quicky before we leave? I don't know if I can wait another minute to fuck you!"

"Er, eh," Pete began. "I can't wait either baby, but let's just get there. It will be exciting to deny ourselves, and eh...make it more special when we get there."

Pete was trying to buy time to figure out how to get the device off himself.

"I need to get some tools from the garage. I'll be right back."

"Pete? Peter, what's wrong honey?" Stephanie asked following him into the garage.

"Nothing babe. The lady at that last call was a real wack job," he said, grabbing some tools. "I just need to get some things and then I'm ready. Throw your things in the car and I'll be right there."

Stephanie retreated to the house after giving Pete a deep tongue kiss. The tube got tight and Pete tried to hold back the pain.

"Hurry lover. I need you inside me bad," Stephanie breathed into his ear.

The highway lights whizzed past while Stephanie gazed out the window.

"What's wrong baby? You haven't said a word since we left. Do you want some road head?" Stephanie said reaching for Pete's crotch. He slapped her hand away.

"Not now," Pete snapped.

"Fine," Stephanie crossed her arms and slumped into the seat.

"Sorry babe. I'm trying to play hard to get," Pete said trying to cover up the mistake of the slap. " I just want to get there so I can give you what you deserve."

"I forgive you Peter. Sounds like you have something special planned"

"You could say that, hun," Pete's voice trailed off.

Lake Grady was like glass and mirrored the full moon overhead. Pete parked his truck in the driveway overlooking the lake. Stephanie jumped out and ran into the cabin, but Pete sat in the truck for a moment pondering his situation, and how Stephanie would react. Reluctantly, he opened the door and trudged into the cabin.

The cabin was dark when Pete opened the door. He flicked the light switch and there before him stood Stephanie in a black bustier that gave her tremendous cleavage, thigh high stockings held up with garters attached to the bottom of the bustier and patent stiletto heels. Her soft blonde hair dusted her naked shoulders and her Ruby red lips were pursed tightly together.

"You like what you see lover?" She queried looking at Pete's crotch for approval.

"Oh baby, you look so fucking gorgeous," Pete began, his penis constricted by the tube.

"Shhhh, just show me you want me," Stephanie said moving in and pushing her body up against Pete's. She could feel his tube against her thigh but thought nothing of it and began kissing him. She started running her right hand down his body. Pete panicked but he was too late to stop Stephanie. Her hand made is way to Pete's cock. She felt the tube with curiosity and tried to squeeze it.

"Babe, what the fuck is this?" Stephanie pulled away from his lips and looked down with a furrowed brow, still holding the tube.

She quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down revealing the silver tube that encased his penis, a drop of pre-cum strung out from the hole in the tip.

"Ooo, baby, getting kinky on me? You really are playing hard to get! I like that you've wrapped my treat in silver, but I need it now. Where's the key lover?" Stephanie begged.

"Uh, Steph, that's the problem. I don't have the key."

"Oh so I have to find it? Is it in your ass?" Stephanie asked reaching around and squeezing his ass.

Pete grabbed Stephanie's shoulders, and looked in her eyes, "No. I don't have it. Someone else has it."

Stephanie looked at Pete confused. Pete sat her down and recanted the whole story about the call at Jill Masterson's house and what she had done to him. Stephanie looked at Pete in disbelief and shock and then at his silver clad penis.

"But this cock is mine and I need to be fucked or I'm going to explode!" Stephanie exclaimed. "You're going to have to service me and then we're going to figure out how to get this thing off you."

Stephanie's sexual appetite knew no bounds. She pushed Pete down on the bed, straddled him, and began kissing him. He could feel her breasts against his chest while she kissed him. Pete's hands rubbed her thighs and unhooked the garters, his dick throbed and pressed against the walls of the tube filling it completely. Stephanie sat up on Pete's hips, and unhooked her bustier. Her breasts fell out with a slight bounce, her nipples erect. Caressing her breasts, Pete pinched Stephanie's nipples and she gave a squeak of pleasure.

Feeling the tube between her ass cheeks Stephanie cooed, "I think I can work with this."

She reached down and grabbed the silver tube and guided it into her pussy. The metal nub barely penetrated Stephanie, but she tried to position it on her clit. Pete winced with pain as the tube became too tight to hold back his erection. Stephanie put her hands on Pete's chest.

"Hold on baby, I'm almost there," Stephanie squealed, grinding on the metal phallus. "Yes baby, yes! Uh,uh,oh fuck!"

Pete watched Stephanie's face as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her hands raked his chest, her arms squeezing her tits together. Pete was enjoying watching her ecstacy while she continued to grind on his silver nub. Though he could feel nothing his excitement made the tube seemed infinitely smaller and smaller. He wanted to erupt inside her.

"Are you close babe?" Pete strained. "It's really starting to hurt."

"Almost there, but it feels so good, I don't want it to st...Ooh! Ooh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes!" Stephanie screamed, moaning as she climaxed and not a minute too soon for Peter, who's penis desperately tried to break is metal prison.

Stephanie slumped her head down, her blonde locks falling on Pete's chest. A jolt of electricity buzzed through Pete's cage sending current through Stephanie's pussy as well.

"Peter! What's going on?" Stephanie shrieked, her muscles tightened on the silver nub. "Pete! Pete! Make it stop!"

"I can't! It's Jill! She's got a remote to shock me! Oh God make it stop!" Pete yelled.

As soon as it had started the current stopped. Stephanie quickly jumped off Pete and balled up on the bed next to Pete grabbing her pussy.

"We have to get that thing off you Pete," Stephanie said, wincing with pain.

"I know babe. I think I have a plan. If I can just get to that safe, I'm sure I can get the key," he answered.

"Let's do it Pete."

The rest of the night Pete laid out his plan to get into Jill's house and the safe.

Early the next morning Stephanie and Pete left the cabin heading for 24 Hickory Lane.

All day Saturday they waited from a safe distance watching the house, waiting for Jill Masterson to leave. Finally at 9 in the evening the gate opened and a black sedan rolled through the gate. When the car passed under a street lamp, Pete could make out Jill in the passenger's seat with Jane driving.

"Now's our chance Steph. Let's move, who knows how long they will be gone," Pete said, gathering his tools.

Stephanie and Pete followed the wall to the back of the house where they jumped the wall and ran up to the back door.

"What about the alarm Pete?" Steph asked.

"Don't worry. I noticed the alarm wasn't hooked up when I was here yesterday."

Quickly they jimmied the lock on the side door and entered the mansion. Once inside they hurried to the master bedroom and found the safe behind a picture of flowers.

12