Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, so that she could observe his every move, he bent down and slipped the brown leather belt through the loops of his jeans.

She panicked slightly. Her palms started sweating and she felt her heart skip a beat or two, then continue beating at a hasty gallop. "Please, Master..." Her voice was trembling as she desperately tried begging her way out.

His left eyebrow shot up in disbelief. "Oh, first you want me to fuck off and now I am Master again? You need to make up your mind, bitch. Maybe this'll help you."

Like a deer in the headlight she stood motionless and full of shock when he deliberately got back up and clasped the belt around her neck. With the end of it slung around his hand he controlled how tight it was and with a short tug she felt the metal fillet of the buckle bite into her skin. He delicately pressed her throat with a twitch of his wrist and she couldn't breathe properly anymore. Closer and closer he stepped towards her, until their noses almost touched. The leather was digging into her flesh, cutting her airway. Her lips began to tremble and her nose twitched, but no sound escaped her mouth.

The belt was too tight. She heard the drumming pulse of her own blood in her ears and her eyelids fluttered involuntarily. Eventually she closed her eyes, seeing no other way to stay conscious. Just as she felt that weightless fluffy feeling in her tummy as she danced along the edge of consciousness he loosened the grip on the belt and permitted her to breathe freely again. Still, he didn't unfasten it yet, but let it hang between her breasts, always having the possibility to tighten once more if he saw fit.

There she had her collar.

He lifted his hand and she flinched noticeably, but all he did was push a strand of her hair behind her ear. When withdrawing it, he traced along her face, brushing her lips with his thumb. He inched closer towards her, their lips almost made contact so she leaned forward to kiss him. His hand shot around her throat and kept her on close distance.

"A minute ago you didn't want me to kiss you, remember? I don't think you deserve that yet."

Teasingly he tugged at the end of the belt loosely draped around her neck.

The first tear of the night welled up in the corner of her eye and streamed down her cheek without her being able to impede it. With his index finger under her chin he restrained her from lowering her head, but relentlessly forced her to look him right in the eye.

Ever so softly he wiped the wet trace away. "Don't escape my gaze. Don't try to hide from me, you know that won't work." The softness of his voice made another tear find its way down her face. "Your mind tells you to be cautious, but your body will always give in to me."

He leaned closer and whispered to her with his rich baritone voice. "And there isn't a thing you can do about it."

Her vision swam in front of her eyes. She wanted to object, scream at him, punch him, run away from him, anything. But all she could do was stand there and sob silently.

Wordlessly he removed the belt from her neck and drew her closer. "No other man can make your pussy ache the way it does right now; no other man could ever be the reason for your sleepless nights. No one else drives you mad the way I do, no one else knows to play your body like I do. No one else will ever be able to possess you – only I do."

Whilst he quietly murmured those words to her he guided her backwards. She felt weirdly transfixed. "No. No, you're wrong. You must be wrong." Her words were just below a whisper.

"If I'm wrong then why are you still here? You're free to go if you want to be independent. There's the door."

The edge of the bed pressed to the hollow of her knees as he blocked her way, but then he stepped aside to let her pass. His eyes challenged her.

"Go." he hissed lowly. "Go and you're free." Her eyes grew wider, the gears of contemplation rattled in her head and her gaze scampered between him and the door. Eventually she lowered herself onto the mattress.

He was on her in no time, pressing her down with his weight, so she lay flat on the bed. His semi-hard cock rested against her thigh and when she moved, she felt it shift between her legs. She reached out for him and stroked over the rippled muscles of his torso.

Briefly he closed is eyes when she played with his nipple ring and raked her nails over his shoulder. The tongue of his dragon licked at her fingertips as he leaned down to crush his mouth on hers. He forced the kiss upon her, but soon she found herself helpless against his ministrations.

Eventually he broke the kiss and rolled himself to the side, now lying next to her. He angled her leg so that her left calf was slung over his thigh. Her ribcage heaved and sunk in a fast, uneven rhythm.

"Open your mouth." he ordered and slipped his fingers inside to wet them. He pushed her legs even further apart and glided his hand to her pussy. Softly he stroked over her outer lips, barely touching them at all. He let his hand travel the length of her slit once without parting her lips. Still, that tiny caress made her buck her hips notably into his hand, but he retreated his hand slightly and kept stroking over her already swollen pink lips.

Then he spread them gently and slipped his fingers into her velvet wetness, feeling the heat of her lust dribble onto his fingertips. Softly, much too softly, he nudged at her entrance to probe her, but never quite entered her. His fingers were coated in her juices and he used that natural lubrication to tease her little bud atop of her opening.

Throwing her head back she tried to repress the curses that were sleeping on her tongue. He drew lazy circles around her clit, avoiding all kind of direct contact that would have doubtlessly sent her over the edge within a millisecond.

She started to whimper helplessly at his touches, silently begging for release. In return his finger began rubbing her little bud with just enough skill and pressure to keep her on the brink of orgasm.

Her eyes were tightly shut, so she could only feel the mattress shift when he slid down the length of her body. "Open your legs for me." he pleaded, but she hesitated for a moment, then allowed her legs to part in the protecting blanket of the shadiness.

The smell of female arousal filled his nostrils, heavy and sweet and ultimately intoxicating. Her pussy spread a little and revealed the juicy flesh of her passage. He was utterly fascinated how fast her body reacted when he saw the beads of arousal slowly seeping down her thighs in sticky rills. His index and middle finger found her wet slit and nudged gently, testing her willingness. He hadn't yet entered her however, and that was frustrating her immensely.

"Please... I need it... God, please!" Her skin was coated with a fine layer of perspiration and she wiggled beneath his teasing fingertips in a futile attempt to bring him closer. Promptly he recoiled his hand, making her cry out in agony. At last though he showed some mercy and pushed his fingers through her inner lips, entering her slippery pussy.

He took his time, enjoying seeing the growing despair that spread in her face. When finally they were buried fully inside her he curled them in a 'come hither' motion. Her face grimaced in surprise as his fingertips flickered against her g-spot. He started moving slowly, thrusting against that raw spot in a steady rhythm, building up that spiral of heat within her womb.

His tongue found her clit, the tip pressing firmly onto the erect button. Frantically she grabbed the sheet to keep herself from raking her nails deeply into his back and tossed her head into the pillows.

His tongue flicked over her nub, causing his piercing to slip beneath the hood of her swollen clit and apply well-directed pressure. Bending his fingertips even further, he managed to guide her up a rung of the ecstasy-ladder. Expertly he manipulated her nerve endings; a soft tingle went through her and she shook under his tongue.

"Please..." She recognized that her breathing speed had increased immensely, adding an edge of despair to her plea. She sucked in a deep breath, trying to gain strength, but a forceful thrust against her g-spot elicited another begging "please" from her.

He grinned into her pussy. Her inner walls squeezed his fingers and he knew she tried to make herself cum. Immediately he slowed down, finger fucking her at a maddening pace.

Her abdominal muscles began quivering, indicating how really close she was. Restlessly she writhed beneath him, causing him trouble to keep her pinned down. "May I come? God, may I finally cum?"

He contemplated giving her the benefit of release, but decided that it wasn't quite the right time yet. Withdrawing his fingers, he slipped them into her slightly opened mouth, making her taste her own heady lust. A kitten-like whine escaped her throat because it aggrieved her to feel the sudden emptiness inside.

"Why do you torment me like that?" Some messy strands of her hair had fallen onto her face, hiding the sorrow in her eyes.

Softly he stroked the damp curls behind her ear and caught her gaze. She looked improbably vulnerable.

"Because this is what you want. Because-" He didn't get to finish, for she started squirming and screaming frantically, throwing the worst profanities at him.

Effectively he shut her up by clasping his hand around her throat and tightening slowly until her cries were muffled and eventually died away. Cautiously he loosened his grip, but remained his fingers securely around her neck.

"You could have gone earlier. You threw the collar away; you told me you wanted your freedom..." In total shame she turned her head to the side, finding herself unable to look him in the eyes for as long as another second.

Forcefully he grabbed her chin and turned her head back to him. "Why, then, are you still here?"

The burning knot of lust in her stomach threatened to explode and her heartbeat was as fast as a drum. Every fibre of her being was reluctant, her tongue felt heavy, her lips wouldn't move to allow her to speak. When she had collected all of her strength her voice was weaker than she thought possible.

"Because I need it."

Gently he stroked over her face, rewarding her honesty. "Say that again."

She hesitated for some seconds, then murmured. "I need it. I need the torture. I need the release. I need you."

"Tell me what you are." She sighed out, this was one of his favourite games. He would break her, eventually make her face her inner mirror, making her say all those things she never wanted to confess to anyone. "What are you?"

"I'm your whore." He shook his head subtly, he was aiming for something else. "No, tell me what you are. And why you are here."

"I'm your slave, and I'm here because you are my Master. I need you."

A devilishly sadistic force broke free within him and he couldn't help but tease her further. "You mean you want me." he corrected her, scolding softly.

"NO!" she exclaimed, shocked, puzzled at how shrill her voice sounded. "No, I don't want you." She paused; her eyes met his and sought for something. A glimpse of disapproval? Anger? She found none, except for that deep reassuring blue that told her she didn't need to lie. "But I need you."

Subtly he shifted between her legs and his dick found her wet centre almost as if it was gravitated. She gave no resistance when he moved forward slightly, the tip of his erection snugly parted her lips, but he rested there.

"Please" she whispered, spilling that word out of her mouth, over and over again. "Please, please... Please" Numerous times. Hooded eyes told that her heart had defeated her mind.

"Ssshh..." His mouth closed over hers. "Who are you?"

"I'm your slave. I'm your slut. I'm your." He sank into her inch by inch by painfully slow inch. "And you are mine."

Wriggling beneath him, he struggled to embrace her, but somehow managed to lock her in his arms. Holding himself still was an almost unaccomplishable task, but he fought his own throbbing need. Her walls stretched to adapt to him and then the satin tunnel wrapped around him tantalizingly tight.

Carefully, as if he was afraid he would break and shatter her, he rocked his hips, entering her even deeper, burying himself in her to the hilt and then some. She felt his cock hit her cervix and dug her nails into his back.

"Oh God, don't stop." She bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. She felt how control slowly slipped from her and then he put his hand around her throat again, simulating the safe hold of a collar.

Her dazed facial expression enforced him. He slammed into her, again and again, completely lost in his overwhelming need to find release.

She tightened her inner muscles around him, massaging his pulsating cock. Her head threw back, exposing her throat to him. She gave all of herself to him, to do with as he pleased, and gained even more in return. She felt utterly helpless and yet, a strange feeling of overpowering strength flushed her veins.

Low groans freed lose from his throat. He withdrew from her until only the very tip of his dick remained inside of her and then slid back home in one fluid motion. Their rhythm increased speed and force, he thrust into her almost brutally, but he didn't care. All was focused on that aching need inside of him that demanded attention. Hehadto come, regardless if he made her come first. His most primal and ruthless want drove him into her pussy incredibly hard.

Just when his orgasm built he felt the distinctive twitch of her walls that elicited a delicate moan from him. She cried out, and came. Her body shuddered in exquisite tremors and her walls practically milked his cock as she spasmed violently in his arms.

When he pumped his hot seed into her, she came. Afraid to waken the whole block, she held her breath until dark red dots sprinkled in her sight.

When the last twitches of his cock jerked the remaining drops of cum out of him, she came. Her fists pound into the mattress, her jaw locked and her legs shivered heavily.

And when his neck quivered and he balled his hands into fists, the manicured nails digging into his palms, she still came. Softly he touched her face, the fingertips brushing over her lips. They were a faint blue. "Breathe, baby. Relax, Take a deep breath." Hungrily she inhaled as much air as would fit in her lungs and collapsed into his embrace.

Carefully he pulled out of her. "Don't go. Please, don't go. I need you." The audible fear in her tone almost broke his heart.

"Ssshh, I'm right here. Feel me, I'm right here." He took her hands, put them on his chest, let her feel his rapid heartbeat.

Soft beads of sweat ran down her body, forming between the mounds of her breasts. Reluctantly she blinked a few times and looked at him. His eyes smiled down on her, his most beloved treasure. Then rolled onto his back right next to her, and indulged in the post-orgasm afterglow.

With one hand she reached around him, fetching her tousled dress from the floor. She retrieved something from the small outer pocket, but he didn't bother to lift his head and look.

"Please...?" To her question he did open his eyes, catching a glimpse of shiny silver and polished leather. "Please collar me, Master. Take me as the slave that I am, to be at your will. To give pleasure as it is my first and foremost priority. And to gain pleasure in this as well. If you deem me worthy." she added lowly and lowered her eyes.

He noticed the tremble of his fingers as he took the item, and so did she. Slowly she brushed her hair to the side, exposing her delicate neck to him. Slowly she leaned down. And oh so slowly he clasped the collar back where it belonged, feeling it adjust around her warm throat.

It would serve as a symbol for her power over him and his devotion to her.

***

One half of me is yours, the other half yours-
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
And so all yours!

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice, 3.2

***

12