Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on officer, nobody got hurt and if you weren't so good at your job, you wouldn't even had known I was back here," James said trying to sweet talk the policeman into letting him go.

"Oh no that stuff ain't going to work on me, sir." I maybe young and new to the force but I know the law and this can't just be let go. Today you are by yourself, next thing you know, you'll be dragging somebody in here with you.

James wanted to scream, " I did bring someone in here with me, matter of fact they brought me." He instead said, "look officer, you are a sensible looking guy." Maybe there's something I could give you that maybe could help you "forget" that I was back here. James was willing to bribe the policeman any amount of money to get out of this situation.

The officer had a little smile flash across his lips. You know there is one thing I have been needing for a while but my girlfriend never want to give me.

"Wait, what?" James said

"You heard me pervert." If you want out of this you have to give me a blowjob" the officer said as he unzipped his zipper.

James didn't say anything at first as the officer stood there expectantly. James did notice that his once fading hard-on was returning with a vengeance.

"Do I want this," James asked himself. He didn't take the time to think about it. His hand was already inside the policeman uniform fishing out his cock. James found it and gave it a squeeze.

Mmmmm said the policeman, why don't you take it out?

James did as instructed. The police stepped forward pushing his 7 in cock to James's face. He instinctively opened his mouth and took in the officer's semi erect penis. Once inside James just kind of held the head of it in his mouth feeling it with his tongue. It begin to really get hard now. The policeman pushed it into his mouth and it also was expanding length and width inside James's mouth. He began to suck and lick and slurp. James wanted it in his mouth. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have a cock in his mouth. The policeman was really enjoying the blowjob but was beginning to show signs of being impatient. James was trying as hard as he could to please the officer. He was making a tight "O" with his mouth and sliding the head in and out while he stroked it with both hands. He would gag on it. He was slurping and sucking.

"Please officer cum in my mouth, please, I need you to blow your load all over my tongue."

The policeman said, "this is why my girlfriend never gives me a blowjob because I can never finish like this." With that he pulled his cock for James mouth and said kneel on the crated. James did as he was told. The officer pushed James back and had him hold his hands as if he was going to be frisked. James felt the hot thick cock press against his asshole. He felt how wet it was and as the officers cock began to slip inside he was thankful that Amber's tongue had loosened his ass earlier because the officer didn't wait for him to warm up. He quickly with first short then longer and longer strokes built up a fast pace. He was fucking James with his whole dick on every stroke. For James the feeling was amazing, he had never felt anything like it in his life. He wanted to rub his cock while the officer was fucking his ass. However, the officer was thrusting his hips into James with such force that all he could do was try to grip the brick wall in front of him while his cock bounced and leaked precum all over the ground in front of him.

"Yes that's it baby take my cock, oooo squeeze my dick with your pussy." The officer was obviously getting close to cumming. "Oh you're so tight baby, you are gonna make me shoot soon"

That was all James needed to hear. He begin moaning loudly under the immense pleasure the officers cock was giving him and that's when his orgasm hit.

"Holy shit, officer give me your dick, pound it into me, oh fuck yes oh fuck me please cum inside me please," James moaned out while shot after shot of cum squirted from his rigid shaft with each thrust from the policeman's cock. The orgasm hit the officer equally hard as he buried his cock deep in James's bottom and blasted his semen so hard that he could feel the splashing against his inner walls.

James leaned against the wall still panting while the policeman fastened up and left without a word. James cleaned up a bit then decided to head home before anything else could happened to him.

"I've got to find a way to beat this," James said to himself. " I could have went to jail tonight or worse." When I get home me and Joan will figure out a way for us to work together to beat this.

When James arrived back at his home he was suddenly reminded that he had told Joan to provide him with some of her friends to fuck. What he was also reminded of was how he didn't specify how many. James living room was a dog pile of writhing bodies with Joan right in the middle. James stood there taking it all in. There was a hot brunette being double penetrated on his couch. There were three lesbians fisting each other, and there was his wife lying back on the coffee table having her throat fucked as this huge muscle toned guy rammed his monster sized cock into her pussy. There was cum all over her and while she was being fucked, she was giving two there guys a handjob. James wanted to stop what was going on but he felt it rising up inside. He knew this was his fate. He knew he wanted everything and more and he always had.

The monster cock that was fucking his wife began to twitch and throb and pump cum inside Joan's well fuck cunt. The man pulled out and finished shooting his load across her cum soaked stomach. James shoved the man out of the way and immediately began to eat out her pussy; sucking out every drop of cum from her juicy snatch. James felt a pair of hands on either side of his ass cheeks and a hard cock begin to enter his backside. Joan slid down under James's body and took his cock inside of her. There bodies gliding across each other from the slippery cum between them.

Joan squeezing James tight with a hug said, " dear I didn't think you would ever get home, I missed you so much."

"Sorry it took so long, honey," James said with a smile. He was certain now that he never wanted this to end.

Meanwhile back at the bar.

"Patrick, I told you I would win this round," Amber said. "Nobody can resist this tongue of mine"

"That was cheating with the policeman," Patrick said, "you already knew that he checks that alley for crime." You knew he would find James and then James sex drive would take over.

"Yeah yeah," she said, " cry to Dad about it" "He'll be set free soon."

"Dad is never going to take over this world if I can help," Patrick said. "This world is mine and I will stop at nothing to keep it that way."

12