Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke a short time later, slightly startled that I had fallen asleep. I looked at my watch and saw the time was 3:52. I hadn't been asleep that long. My cock had shrunk and fallen out of her. I was lying against her, sandwiching her between the couch and my body, my arms were around her, her arms limply around me, her leg still draped over me. The sweat had dried from our bodies and I was slightly cool. Her eyes were closed, she was sleeping deeply, more so than when I first came into the house. I looked down at our bodies, stuck together by dried sweat and cum. My balls began to tingle, and my cock began to grow, as I admired her body, so young and soft, her tight legs pushing out from the crumpled skirt, her flat stomach and full breasts. I kissed her lips, and ran my tongue around her mouth. I slid my hand down her body, enjoying the feel of her skin along her breast, down her side, to her hips, along the skirt, down her leg, along the back of her thigh, to the back of her knee. I kissed her deeply. I wanted her more. She was passed out so deeply I could do almost anything to her, and she probably wouldn't wake up.

I entangled myself from her body, placing her leg on top of the other leg, and pulled my right arm out from under her. I stood up beside the couch, and looked down at her. My cock was erect. Yes, I would have to have her again. I wanted her doggy style, but how to do that with a passed out girl. I would have to drape her over something, something soft, to support her, as I take her from behind.

I bent down to her, gently wrapped my arms around her, and lifted her into a sitting position, leaning against the left arm of the couch. The couch had three large cushions along the back and on the seat of it. I grabbed two of the cushions from the back and laid them on the seat cushions. The stacked cushions were just a bit higher than the arm rest. That would have to work. I bent down, wrapped my arms around her again, and lifted her up off the couch, limp in my arms. I carefully carried her over to the side of the couch. I draped her body over the couch arm, the front half of her body laying on the cushions, her legs hanging down to the floor, her ass and cunt pointed up at me. I adjusted her arms to lie at her sides, and turned her head to the side, trying to make her comfortable in this position. I touched my hand to her cunt, it was sticky with dried cum, no longer wet and slippery like before. Entering her now would not feel as good as I needed it. I went to the hallway bathroom, and found a jar of Vaseline in the cabinet. I grabbed the jar and carried it with me back into the living room. She was still lying across the arm of the couch, still passed out.

I twisted the top off of the jar and set it on the floor next to the couch. Then, I spread her legs wider, pulled her body towards me, her skirt pushed up above her waist. I grabbed her skirt and pulled it back down to barely cover her ass. I rubbed my hands along her body, starting from her back, I slid them down, over her skirt, down the backs of her thighs, her cool, smooth skin soft under my hands. I knelt down, kissed her left calf, moved up to the back of her knee, and then moved my lips up the backs of her thighs to her butt. I kissed along her lower back, then down her right side, down the butt, tracing my tongue down her right thigh, nibbling at the inner thigh, smelling our sex between her legs, my hands rubbing the backs of her legs, massaging her thighs, her butt, kissing down to the back of her right knee.

I picked some lube out of the jar, and rubbed my hand on her pussy, my fingers sliding into her cunt, working the lube into her. I wiped more of it on my cock, still hard, seeming larger than ever. I wiped my hand on the side of the couch. Then I stood back up, ran my hands down her butt and thighs, stepped closer to her, my cock pointing at her cunt, sliding against it. I ground my hips into her, my cock sliding up over her cunt, slipping between the lips, rubbing my cock against her sex. I rubbed it against her pussy, my hands rubbing her legs, reaching under her skirt to massage her ass, sliding down her legs. I grabbed her waist and held her as I slid my dick against her. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing deeply, still passed out.

I placed the head of my cock against her cunt hole. I placed my left hand on her waist to hold her and used my other hand to guide my cock into her. I pushed the head down and took a small step forward. I pushed my hips forward and my cock head slid in between her lips and entered her. I worked my cock head into her, pulling back, spreading the lubricant on her cunt and over my cock, her juices now mixing with the Vaseline. I slid back in, watching my cock head slip back into her, her lips sliding along my dick. I pulled back out, my cock head still in her, and pushed back in, sliding in halfway. I wrapped my hands around her lower waist, her skirt soft under my palms. I slid my cock out some and then pushed into her slowly, sinking into her, my cock almost buried entirely inside of her, leaning forward slightly, and then pulled back out, swaying back.

I pushed it in as far as I could, while still leaning back, wanting to see my cock penetrate her pussy, watching the head slide in, smoothly, and the shaft sink between the lips. I pulled her to me more, my dick going in further, her feet propped on the floor, her knees bent, thighs pressed against the side of the couch. I pulled out until I could see the head of my penis and pushed it back in, her pussy taking almost the entire length of my cock, more than before, my knees bent and digging into the couch. I ran my hands down her waist to her thighs, sliding in and out of her, my hands rested on her butt, underneath her skirt. I pulled her cheeks apart, to pull her lips wider, and watched my cock sliding into her. I took one hand and reached under her, grabbing some lubrication from her pussy, I began rubbing her clitoris. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. She was barely supported by the couch, my arm holding her up. I moved my other arm around her and began rubbing her clit again, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her, my body arched over hers, supporting her, holding her to me.

She began to groan, and afraid she might be waking up, I gently relaxed my hold on her and placed her lightly back onto the cushions, letting the couch support her again. I moved my hand back around to play with her clitoris from the back again. I used my hips to push her up on to the couch further, my cock sinking deep inside of her. I moved my feet back, pressed my knees into the couch, and leaned forward, pushing even deeper into her, my pelvis mashed against her butt. I grasped the couch arm with my hands, straightened my arms to lift my body slightly, and began grinding my cock into her, using short strokes, pushing into her cunt, pulling out slightly, pushing back in deeper, standing on my toes, her body sliding further up onto the couch. I moved my hips against her, feeling her cunt walls rubbing against my cock, her body moving with my thrusts, sliding my cock inside of her. I arched my back, holding myself above her, thrusting into her, pushing my cock inside of her, my legs mashed against the backs of her thighs, her skirt rubbing against my waist.

I looked at her face, the left side was turned towards me, her eyes closed, her mouth partly open, small moans emerging from her throat each time I thrust my cock inside of her. The sides of her breasts were visible, smashed between her body and the cushions, her arms lying limply by her sides, her whole body pushed forward with each thrust, then sinking back, and pushed forward again. I moved faster, my body straining, my hips twisting, turning, moving my cock inside of her, barely moving it in and out, rubbing my cock on her wet cunt walls. I looked down at her legs, her long, tan legs, stretching out from her skirt, her feet dangling on the carpet. My hips moved faster, my body straining against her, my cock sliding inside her cunt, then jabbing my dick into her, tiny thrusts, my pelvis pressed tightly to her butt, my cock head stroking her inside, the pace faster, my balls tingling, pulling up, wanting to shoot inside of her again, breathing faster, my head thrown back, just feeling me inside of her, pulling, pushing, almost cumming, almost, but no.

I stopped fucking her, leaving my cock deep inside of her, and laid my body on top of her, my legs still straining to hold me up, my back arched, my stomach curved around her butt, my wet forehead touching her back. I placed my arms alongside of her, breathing deeply, hearing her breathing deeply in her sleep. I kissed her back, soft kisses on her warm skin, my cock still buried deep within her, my balls softening, the need subsiding. I felt her cunt walls twitching against my prick, slight muscle contractions. I straightened up to standing, my arms pushing me up using the couch arm. My cock slid out of her halfway, her body still positioned high up on the couch cushions. I leaned back and looked at her pussy, my cock still firmly entrenched, rigid and hard. I saw white fluid seeping from her cunt, around my shaft. I touched my fingers to her pussy, wiping away some of the liquid and brought it to my nose and smelled it. I had made her cum, in her sleep. I smiled. She seemed to like this position. I had almost cum myself. But, I didn't want to cum like this. I wanted to cum inside of her, being completely inside of her, looking at her body, possessing every inch of her.

Reluctantly, I pulled my dick from her dripping pussy. I admired the view, her pussy now very wet, the lips staying open slightly, inviting my cock to enter her, her skirt pulled down covering her ass, her thighs draped along the side of the couch, and the tops of her feet lying on the floor. I bent over, wrapping my arms around her chest, just below her breasts, and gently lifted her up. Her body was limp in my arms as I carefully carried her back to the front of the couch, and then set her back down on the far end of the couch. I twisted her body so she'd be in a normal sitting position, her feet on the floor, her butt on the couch, her back slightly bent, slouching against the back of the couch, her arms hanging limply by her side.

I adjusted her skirt, pulling it down to its full length still high on her thighs. I brushed the hair from her face with my fingers, so that it flowed nicely down the sides of her face to her shoulders. I stood above her, my cock still erect, jutting out above her, admiring her body, laid out for me so erotically. I stared at her, traced my eyes along her face, her beautiful face, now flushed, the make-up slightly smudged, her long, sensuous neck, to her slender shoulders, her breasts, round and firm, the nipples hard, her flat stomach, hips flaring out to her curved ass, covered by the short skirt, down to her long legs, the thighs, soft and firm. I took possession of her body, engrained it forever in my mind, her body opened to me.

I knelt on the ground before her. I gently lifted and moved her right leg to the left, placing it back on the couch, and then moved her left leg to the right, spreading her legs apart. I moved between her knees, my hands resting on her thighs, my eyes watching her entirely, seeing her entire body and face, not focusing on any one part. I wrapped my arms around her lower back and butt, lifted her slightly and pulled her body towards me, until her butt was hanging slightly off of the couch.

I straightened back up, overcome by her. I leaned in and kissed her, my lips caressing her lips, tilting her head slightly to kiss her deeply, my tongue moving into her mouth. One hand propped me up, the other slid down to her breast, massaging it, tweaking the nipple, then slid down her side to her waist. I moved my lips down to her breasts, hunching over her, kissing the nipples, wanting to enjoy her body, but feeling too anxious, wanting to be inside of her, fucking her, cumming inside of her. My hand slid down her waist, along the skirt, down her thigh, to her knee. My kisses dropped to her stomach, my tongue probing her belly button, both hands on her legs, pushing them wide. I sat up straight, my cock pointed at her, my hands holding her legs apart. I wanted to kiss her all over, enjoy every inch of her body, but the desire was too strong, I had to have her, and now.

I placed the head of my cock against her pussy, pushing down to direct it to her hole. I flexed my hips forward slightly, my wet cock easily slipping into her wet pussy. I watched the head slide into her, her lips pulling it into her, then the shaft sliding into her, her pussy gripping it smoothly. My hands were laying on her thighs, slowing stroking her legs, sliding up and down her thighs, holding the legs wide open so I could see my engorged cock buried inside of her. I slid her skirt up higher, bunching it up around her waist, my hands rubbing her soft skin. I pulled my cock all the way out, leaving the tip of my penis lightly resting on her pussy, then I slid it back in again, watching my cock again slide into her. I pulled it out all the way again, and slid it back in, pushing in until my pelvis met hers, my back arched back to watch, my hands still sliding along her smooth legs.

I ground my hips into her, seeing her hips move against mine, pushed around by the motion, my cock turning inside of her cunt, the entire shaft buried within her, our pubic hair touching. I slid back out, with the head still encased, and slid back in to the base of my cock, her cunt sliding along the shaft. I set a slow pace, watching my cock slide in and out of her, using the full length of my cock. My eyes drifted up to her body, watching it move with my thrusting, pushed around by my hips, my cock. My hands were still sliding along her thighs, down her legs, up to her waist, enjoying the feel of her cool skin. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her, slipping almost completely out of her, then pushing back in between her legs, spread wide, her skirt stretched.

I leaned forward, wrapping my hands around her waist, pulling her onto my cock further. I slid back, pushing her back into the couch, then pulled her forward as I moved into her. Holding her hips firmly in my hands, I moved her cunt around my cock, moving my hips with hers, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, watching her breasts rock with the motion. I set a moderate pace, relishing the feel of my dick sliding in her wet cunt, pushing in as far as I could, her legs leaning into my thighs being pushed wide with each thrust, and closing slightly, sliding along my skin, as I pulled back out. Her body moved with my fuck, her head rolled on the back of the couch as my body moved her body with my rhythm.

I stopped moving, and just moved her body. I placed my hands under waist, grabbing her ass, gripping the skin through the skirt, and pulled her towards me, then let her body relax back, then pulled her towards me again, sliding her cunt down my shaft. I pushed her back, then lifted her butt slightly, and pulled her towards me, pushing my hips to meet her, my cock completely buried in her cunt. I held her body up, and slid my cock in and out of her from this angle. I leaned back to watch my dick moving into her, then turned to watch her face, her mouth open, moans slipping from her throat, sweat on her forehead glistening.

I laid her butt back on the couch and leaned back, pulling my cock almost out of her cunt. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her legs under the knees. I lifted her legs up, sliding my hands down them to her ankles as I lifted them to set her calves on my shoulders, her knees bent. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her legs to my body. I slid my cock back into her. I moved it inside of her, stroking her pussy with my cock, the couch squeaking underneath of her. I kissed her left leg, sucking on the skin at her calf, my hands sliding up and down her thighs, fucking her faster, my dick moving in and out of her smoothly, going in deeper. I moved to her right leg, kissing the calf, my hands moved under her legs, massaging the skin on her back thighs.

I leaned forward a bit, looked at her face, her eyes still closed, but her breathing was fast and quick, moaning in her sleep, her body rocking with my motion, moving faster. I leaned forward more, her legs sliding up my body, her thighs almost touching her shoulders. I placed my hands on the couch, supporting my weight, looking into her face, pushing my cock further into her, deeper than before, my knees off of the ground, my hips slapping against her thighs.

I bent down to kiss her, turned her head towards me, pressed my lips to her open mouth, moving faster, lifting my hips up, pushing, grinding, my cock back down into her, trying to push it further, deeper inside of her, my tongue moving in her mouth, her moans vibrating in my mouth, the couch squeaking, groaning, my breath coming faster, pushing my cock into her, pounding into her body, long strokes, my entire cock sliding in and out of her slippery cunt, her cunt walls throbbing around my cock, my muscles tight, my entire body, my entire will concentrated on my penis, moving into her, pushing inside of her, trying to grind deeper into her, my mouth clamped to her mouth, our moans trapped, my cock pulsing in her cunt, slipping further, slipping, slamming inside of her, cum spurting, lights flashing in my head, grinding into her, pushing my cum into her, her moans vibrating against my tongue, semen shooting into her, rotating my hips on top of her, her cunt muscles milking the cum from my prick, and then falling onto her, my energy gone.

I laid there for several minutes, slowly gyrating my hips, letting the last of the semen drip from my cock into her cunt, kissing her face, her neck, her ears. Her cunt was vibrating against my cock. She had cum again. As my cock started to shrink inside of her, I pushed myself up again, raising my body off of her, still crouched over her, her legs propped on my shoulders. I looked at her face, kissed her closed eyes, and then sat back up with my knees on the floor. I moved her legs off to either side of me. My shrinking cock slipped out of her, a stream of cum dripped out after it. I straightened up, placed my hands on her thighs, and sat there admiring her body, for the last time. I ran my hands along her legs, up her thighs, and back down to her knees. I looked at my watch and saw the time was 4:49, time to clean up and get out.

I put on my clothes, and then tried to clean her up. I tried to wipe up my semen, clean her cunt out, then even redressed her, and set her back on the couch how she had been laying. But, I knew she would know she had been fucked while she slept. Her pussy would be sore, she would probably remember the erotic dreams she had, and realize she had been fucked while she was passed out. I admired her one last time, standing over her, knowing that I owned her now, I had possessed her body, she would always be mine, even if I could never have her again.

12