Possession is 9/10ths the Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned as she licked her lips.

I traced her lips with the head of my cock.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned again.

I pressed the tip into her mouth.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I felt her tongue begin to swirl around it.

I began to rock my hips letting just a few inches slide into her mouth. Her tongue was frantically working now. Her lips forming a tight seal around the shaft as mom's hands cupped my ass cheeks. I could feel her finger's digging into my flesh as my hips rocked further now.

"I wonder if she swallows," I said aloud and my mom immediately nodded. "What a naughty girl you are." Again she nodded but this time a slight smile on her lips.

I felt mom's hands begin to pull me towards her head now. It was obvious she wanted more cock down her throat.

"Do you want me to fuck your throat? Do you want my cock as deep as it can go? I bet you do so that when I cum you can have every last drop of my cum is that it?"

Mom was moaning now begging for that load of sperm she hadn't had in so long. I began to feed her inch after inch slowly. I made her work for it. Eventually, my balls were slapping against her chin and she was deep-throating me. What a sight. I grabbed either side of her head and slowly thrust into her throat as got I closer and close to coming. I was grunting louder and louder as my cock swelled in her throat. She knew I close then and eager for her first load of cum for the night. I eased back and let her jack me off and milk me like a baby. With a strangled cry my cock milk shot down mom's throat and she gobbled it up. Once I was licked clean she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"That didn't count," she said.

"I know that was for me, not you silly. I needed a little stress reliever is all."

"Oh in that case relieve away," she said.

"You ready for me," I asked her.

"MMMMM yes I am," she purred. "The cock sucking kind of set the mood nicely actually."

"I'm glad. Let's head on down."

I dried her off and led her naked down to the living room. There were candles forming a half circle around the pull out bed. I had thrown down a couple of sheets and some nice comfy pillows.

"Make yourself comfortable... facedown," I told her.

"OOH I like the sound of that," she said with a purr in her voice.

It didn't take her long and soon I produce the heated oil to begin our session. The moment I applied it she purred like a little kitten.

"Oh my god it has been so damn long since anybody has done this for me," she said.

"Ah my plan is revealed," I said.

I began applying the oil to her shoulders. I could actually feel her muscles relax under my fingertips. As my hands moved lower her moans got deeper.

"Oh my god, your hands are fucking magic," she said.

I continued to work my way down to her ass but avoided her pussy. She noticed this right away. Then I worked on her thighs and worked downward.

"Baby what are you doing," she asked. "You missed a spot didn't you?"

I ignored her and continued downward. The closer I got to her feet the more her frustration grew. Then I began to work on her feet and once more her tension began to leave her.

"Oh that feels good, just not the right kind of good," she pouted.

Just before I rolled her onto her back I eased a small bullet shaped anal vibrator into her ass.

"Ooh that feels tingly," she giggled.

I did the same as I had with her back. I rubbed the hot oil into her skin avoiding her tits as I worked my down to her flat belly. She grumbled and bitched as the sexual tension built. I parted her legs and as I worked on her thighs she was panting like a bitch in heat. Then when I went down and ignored her pussy she sat up and glared at me openly.

'She is about to burst you know,' the demon said.

'Oh I know,' I said back.

I did a half ass job on her lower legs and returned to her upper body. I straddled her tits and lay my cock between them. I could almost see it in her eyes 'that's more like it' as I cupped her tits and slowly massaged oil into them. Her moan was loud and long as my finger slowly moved towards her nipples.

"Do you like having your pussy licked," I asked her.

"NNNNNNNNNNNN Oh God Yes," she moaned as I lightly pinched her nipples.

"What about your clit, is it sensitive," I asked as I squeezed her tits together around my cock.

"UNNNN UNNNN.... UHHHH HUHHHHHH," she moaned as she lifted her hips off the bed.

"Is that pussy of yours nice and tight," I asked her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM you better believe it," she growled.

"Good," I said. "UMMMM does it like being teased?"

"UHHHH HUHHHHH," she said as I pinched her nipples some more. "Suck on them please." She begged.

I leaned down and began to lick and suckle first one nipple then the other. Then I would nip then bite them. All that tension that had been building had to go somewhere. Her body shook and her cry echoed off the walls as she came. I was nearly thrown off from the force of her orgasm. We were both surprised by the intensity of it.

"Damn mom," I said.

"Damn indeed kiddo... that was a good one," she praised me.

"One down five to go," I said.

"MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMM," she purred. "And you haven't even fucked me yet... that's impressive in any man's book."

"Do you need a break," I asked.

"Fuck no... I mean continue please..."

"Yes mommy," I said laughing. "Oh by the way..." I said leaning close letting my cock drop down between her legs. "How do you like your pussy licked, from behind with your ass in the air or on your back?" I moved my hips letting the shaft tease her clit and pussy lips.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I can't think with you doing that... UMMMMMM on my back I guess."

"Good, then get on your hands and knees then, so I can get my hands on those fine ass cheeks of yours."

Smiling I got up and off of her as she assumed that position for me. Once she was on her hands and knees I pushed her head down and pulled her ass further up.

"There we go, now you look like the bitch in heat that you are," I said but she didn't argue with me.

I knelt behind her and could see that she was so wet now that her pussy juices were flowing down her inner thighs. I licked some up and heard mom cry out when I did so.

"MMMMMMMM yummy," I told her.

Then I placed my face over her soaked sex and breathed and damn but she twitched and moaned for me. Then I licked a finger and placed it over her clit and made slow circular motions. I was about to ask how she liked it but her loud moans were all the answer I needed. I took my other index finger and traced her labia and her cry of pleasure was music to my ears. I could see she was so wet I could have rammed my cock into with no resistance of any kind. But not yet I had other thing to do before that. I removed my fingers and lowered my mouth to her clit. I flickered my tongue over her clit and it was like a bolt of electricity went through her.

"SHIT," she cried out.

"Want me stop," I asked.

"NO BABY," she cried out. "OH GOD... PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

"Just checking," I said.

I licked her clit with a lapping motion and mom was in seventh heaven. Her moans got steadily louder and I knew once I started finger fucking her that second orgasm wouldn't be far off. I alternated between suckling her clit and lapping at for a few minutes; mom's cries were steadily getting more and more shrill. I decided it was time to add my fingers to the mix. I eased two fingers into her pussy.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out.

Then we had that perfect mix. I was slowly fingering her pussy as I suckled her clit and I could feel her body begin to shake. Her hips her literally vibrating as I drove my fingers into her. Her 'oh god' mantra was picking up speed to keep pace with my digits. Soon my fingers her slamming into her cunt and mom was ready to burst. Two years of going without had taken their toll now she was ready for a sexual frenzy.

"Almost there... almost there..." she was panting.

I was sucking on her clit nice and hard and my fingers were being rammed into her tight pussy and she was second away now.

"Come on give it to me," I said. "Give me that orgasm..."

"Oh shit... Oh Shit... OH Shit... OH SHIT!!!!" she screamed as she came.

Her pussy gushed as climaxed. That was fucking amazing.

'I agree... your mom is mmmmmmmmm wonderful...' the demon moaned.

'Did you just... cum?' I asked.

'Maybe,' it said.

'Awesome,' I said.

'You surprise me Aaron, of my many Masters you are very understanding, thank you.'

'You are welcome,' I said.

Mom rolled onto her back panting, shaking and covered in sweat and her own fluids.

"Damn Aaron your father never made me cum that hard ever," she whimpered.

"Need a break now," I asked.

"I hate to admit but yeah," she said. "And a towel or maybe a shower."

"Okay, I'll get you a towel and we can take a shower together for part three."

"Now that sounds like fucking to me," she said with a smile.

"Yes it does," I agreed.

I got her a towel. I blew out the candles and lay on the floor. Apparently mom wasn't as tired as she let on. Without warning there was her soaked pussy in my face and her head buried over my cock. She had half of it down her throat before I knew what was going on. Well what was I to do? I grabbed her ass cheeks and began eating her out.

'Damn she sucks a mean cock,' the demon moaned.

'Yes she does," I said.

It was like having play by play commentary in my head. Then I felt mom's lips touch the base of my dick. Damn she had the whole thing down her fucking throat! Then her head was moving up and down as she sucked me off. I tried to match her pleasure for pleasure as I tongued her entire pussy from top to bottom. Then I spent time teasing her clit while I fingered her pussy. This seemed to do the charm for a while at least.

When she could take it no more mom was up and straddling my waist. She took my cock by the shaft and aimed the tip up and at her slit. Mom licked her lips as she slowly lowered herself down impaling her pussy on my dick.

"UNNNNNNNNNNN God baby it's so damn thick... it's stretching my pussy so damn much... I don't know if it's gonna fit... slowly... slowly.... UNNNNNN DAMNNNNN..." she cursed as she dropped down. "It's finally in... whew... that's a pussy wrecker you got there son..."

"Maybe we should..."

"Stop right there, I have never backed away from a cock in my life. And by god I'm not starting now. Let me do all the work okay? I'll tell you what... I'll get my six with this bad boy guaranteed."

"Even anal," I said.

"Now let's not get hasty," she said sweat breaking out on her forehead. "Let's see how this goes. I know what I said before, but that was before I saw this monster of yours."

"I was just kidding. I don't want to be responsible for wrecking my mom's pussy and ass."

"Liar I can see that gleam in your eye," she said. "Ass Wrecker... it's written right there."

"Maybe I should call it that, you know give it a nickname," I joked.

"Funny, now here we go," she said as she began to move up and down slowly. "UNNNN oh god that feels so good!"

As I lay there she rode me slowly and inch by inch she took her pleasure from her son. Damn but her pussy felt tight around me. I bit my lip and watch her fuck faces as she moaned and growled now.

'So much pleasure Aaron,' the demon moaned its voice taking on an almost female quality.

'You're a girl,' I accuse.

'Demons don't have sexes,' it said but sounding more and more feminine as mom moved faster and faster. 'Oh god so tight... so fucking tight!'

'You are a succubus!'

'Am not,' she said in a very childlike way.

'Are too,' I shot back.

'Oh damn it,' she moaned. 'Damn it I'm gonna cum again.'

Mom was moving at a better pace now and her face was lit up with pure lust now. Her eyes glittered as she cupped her breasts and licked her nipples. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to hold out. Her pussy was gripping me so tight and the pleasure was pushing me towards my orgasm so damn fast.

'She is so damn close and so are we,' the succubus said. 'Come for me Aaron! Shoot into her tight little cunt!'

I grabbed by the hips and began thrusting up into her and she howled in pleasure. If we were both that close this would do it. I rammed my cock into her as fast and hard as I could.

"Take that and that..." I hollered at my mom.

"YES," she screamed. "Give it to me baby... slam that cock into me... I am so fucking close!"

Barely a minute later and one huge thrust later pulses of hot cum were shooting into my mom's pussy. The 'three' of us had cum at the same time. I fell pack panting and gasping for air. My mom lay on top of me planting kisses on my lips in absolute adoration. Barely two hours had passed and I was already half way to my goal. I was feeling we were going to exceed that and then some.

"Damn baby that was fucking intense," mom was moaning in my ear. "We came at the same time!"

"Uh Huh... that felt incredible..." I panted.

"Next time you can shoot all over my tits and face..."

"Freak," I said.

"Yep..."

"Hey be a good freak and clean my cock with your tongue and mouth," I said.

"Gladly Master," she giggled.

She went to work licking me clean humming a little tune the entire time. Then I felt her pussy drop down on me all wet, tight and snug.

"Licking got Master all hard again," she moaned.

Without another word she began to ride me again. This time it was a leisurely fuck. I lay flat, closed my eyes and focused on the simple pleasure of her pussy wrapped around me.

"Yes Master lay back and enjoy me," Mom moaned. "Feel me squeezing you as I go up and down on your amazing cock."

She took her time as she lifted and dropped. Oh god it was a delicious experience. I cupped her tits and gently squeezed and played with them. Her nipples were really sensitive. I could feel the anal vibrator do its work as she rode me. It added a new sensation to the experience that I missed before. I lost track of time but I was peripherally aware of the succubus as she felt things in her own way. Did she feel mom's lust and that feed her or did she feel my cock inside of her and did that feed her? I wondered, or perhaps it was a little of both.

'It is both,' she admitted. 'I can feel your mother's lust and that heat sustains me. I also can feel your cock pierce me even as it does your mother. That pleasure also gives me energy of a sort. Does that bother you?'

'No, why not tell me you were female?'

'I thought you might find me weak,' she said.

'You've seen my mother; do you see her as weak?'

'No not in the least,' the succubus said.

'You have your answer,' I said.

'She is getting close again,' the demon moaned.

'Yes it's time to take charge,' I said.

I rolled mom onto her side and eased out of her.

"On your knees," I said.

"MMMMMMMM Yes Master," she moaned.

She moved to obey. She was on her knees with her head down and ass up. I knelt behind her. I eased just the tip in then slowly filled her up. Then I slowly moved in and out of her. But since we were both so close I quickly built up speed. Before long I was hammering her pussy and we were both panting and grunting. My teeth were clenched tight fighting off my orgasm. I could go at a moment's notice.

'Tell me,' I ordered the succubus.

'She is very close,' she said. 'Almost there... almost... NOW!'

I pulled back and thrust one last time as hard as I could and quit fighting my own climax. When my cum hit her insides mom cried out and her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Once more we came at the same time. I ground my cock against her and held her close. She was shaking like a leaf.

"You okay," I asked her.

"FFFINE," she mumbled. "Just a little shocked is all."

"Hey you were the one who climbed on top of me remember," I said.

"MMMMMMMMMMM I remember."

"Maybe I should run you another bath and leave you be," I said.

"NO, I mean... I'm sorry it's just," mom began to tear up.

"Hey what's wrong," I asked.

"I haven't had someone cum at the same time as me in a very long time is all," she said smiling.

"Oh," I said pulling her into my lap and holding her as she calmed down.

'Yikes,' I said.

'Didn't expect that,' the succubus said.

'No I didn't.'

'Maybe some light bondage could lighten the mood,' she suggested.

'Maybe,' I agreed.

"Now where did I put that ball gag," I said out loud.

"Oh now were talking," mom said perking up. "I have one up in the bedroom well that and some other toys."

"Now why doesn't that surprise me," I said. "Well I guess we should head that way."

"MMMMMMM sounds good to me."

"Lead the way; I want to watch that fine ass of yours..."

"Yes Master," mom said as she wiggled her way towards the stairs.

'This is going to be fun,' the succubus said.

'Yes it is,' I agreed.

'Soon you'll have enough power to enthrall with a mere glance,' she said.

'Now that will prove very useful,' I said.

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers
12