Possession is 9/10ths the Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close," I said through gritted teeth. "Damn I am so fucking close already!"

"It's okay," the gal said from the back seat. "She does that to guys when she sucks them off. She has a real talent for getting them off and don't worry she swallows."

Then it took everything I had to keep the car on the road as she began stroking my cock hard and fast. Oh shit I was going to cum and real fucking soon! I ground my teeth against each other as she prepared to milk a monster orgasm from me. I wanted to warn her but she knew what she was doing. Amanda wrapped her lips around the head and formed a tight seal with her lips. Then she stroked me as fast as she could await the inevitable torrent that followed. My fingers tightened on the wheel as we took another turn. Of course half way through that turn my orgasm crashed into me and somehow I kept the car on the road and we continued without further incident. I could hear her gulp down the cum as it hit the back of her throat. Then her head came up and she let out a loud 'ah' a sign of her accomplishment. Amanda was all smiles as she licked me clean and tucked me in and zipped me up.

"Damn that was a lot of cum," she said as she sat back in her seat. "I hope that is a sign of things to uh come."

"That was fucking intense," the other said from the back seat. "I never get tired of watching you suck somebody off. Oh, we're here."

The road opened onto an elegant wrought iron gate. The gate was between two lengths of a high wall surrounding an estate tucked out in the middle of nowhere. The girl touched the center stone on the necklace she was wearing and the gate spit open. I drove on following the circular driveway up to the very modern looking manor house. The lights were on and at first glance it reminded me of something I would expect some media mogul owning.

"You live here," I asked and Amanda and the other nodded. "So it's just the two of you."

"Yeah, ever since our great uncle left we have had this place all to ourselves."

"He died," I asked as I parked the car.

"No, he moved south for his health," the girl in the back said as she exited the vehicle.

"Must be nice," I said as I shut the car off and got out.

"Yeah," the other said. "It is I guess I can tell you my name now." She said looking at Amanda. "Good, it is very impolite for you not to know. I am Angelique, I am Amanda's sister."

"A pleasure Angelique," I said taking her hand and kissing it.

They gave me a tour of the first floor and it was nothing short of breath taking. The walls were covered with paintings and tapestries while surrounding the furniture and in the corners were objects d'art set on wood and metallic stands. Everything had a very cutting edge feel to it and I wondered what their great uncle did for a living. Angelique led me to the back of the house where the heated Olympic sized pool was. She opened the glass door that led out to it and the amazing view of the ocean. The house was situated at the edge of a bluff that overlooked the Atlantic. Angelique began disrobing as she headed for the pool. Once she had all those pesky clothes off she dove into the deep end with barely a splash. I followed suit and stripped down and dove in after her. I immediately noticed the stylized fish design on the bottom of the pool as well as the statue of Poseidon that fed warm water from beneath his fishlike tail. The statue held an elegant trident and his beard was so real I thought the wind might move it at any moment. Angelique and I swam in slow circles around each other until Amanda appeared with a silver tray, tall fluted glasses and a glass and pewter wine bottle. We swam to the shallow end of the pool as Amanda filled the glasses with whatever liquor it held. Then she stripped down and eased her luscious body into the steaming water. She handed out glasses and we toasted to an entertaining evening.

"I hope this lasts longer than the last time," Angelique said after our toast.

"Why am I not surprised," I said taking another healthy drag on my glass. "Wow, this stuff is amazing!"

"It is an old family recipe and very hard to come by," Amanda said.

"So I take it this isn't something I could buy anywhere," I said.

"No, but if you could it would be quite expensive," Angelique said as she looked over at Amanda who shared a puzzling expression. There was the sense of anticipation between the two of them.

"What," I said suddenly alarmed. "Is my glass the one with the poison in it?" That caused a reaction in both of them that they couldn't hide. They didn't say anything for a long moment and then shrugged and were all smiles again. I finished my glass and set it on the edge of the pool. The girls did the same and moved to sit on either side of me. They worked in perfect concert with one another. Amanda kissed my neck and ran her hands over my chest. Angelique reached below and began stroking my cock as she planted butterfly kisses on the other side of my neck. I liked being the center of attention.

"Sit on the edge of the pool," Angelique said hungrily. "I want to taste your cock for myself."

I nodded and took up the position she desired. Amanda meanwhile grabbed the glasses and refilled them. Angelique set her hands on each of my thighs as she lowered her mouth to the head of my dick. She managed to snare it without using her hands and like some sensual sword swallower she deep-throated me quite easily. There was no sign of gag reflex on this bitch. She drove her head downward hard and fast now. It was obvious to me she was on a mission. She wanted my cock painfully hard and it didn't take her long to get me in just that state. I watched intently as she face fucked my cock with great ease. The loud slurping sounds were obscene and enticing at the same time. When I was ready for her she pulled her head up and away and winked at me. She rose from the water, knelt on a nearby lawn chair and offered me her naked backside. I didn't wait for her to tell me what she needed. I got up and moved behind her and slid into her slick slit eagerly. Damn, she was as tight as I thought as her pussy gobbled up my dick. Amanda sat in a nearby chair and watched me intently as I fucked her sister. The chair squeaked in time with the movement of my hips. Of course it was hard to hear that over Angelique's cries of pleasure. Then as I moved faster there was the slapping sound of our wet bodies as they came together.

'Are you there,' I asked the demon.

'Yes Master,' it said. 'I can feel every sensation flooding your body.'

'Good, I am glad you are enjoying yourself before you have me killed.'

I was rewarded with silence as I fucked Angelique harder and faster now. I took ahold of her tits and mauled them as I pounded her pussy. If I was going to die tonight I was going to at least enjoy myself as much as possible. I hammered the shit out that tight little slit now. My full focus was on the pleasure she could give to me.

"Take that and that," I grunted as I slammed my cock into Angelique. Her only reply was to cry out and whimper. "Come for me, I know you're close." I could feel her body begin to shake and her pussy was gripping me tighter than ever. I thrust as fast as I could now and watched her body language with a clarity that surprised me. I could almost make out individual muscle groups as they contracted preparing for her climax. Was this the demon's way of making up to me her plot to kill me? I didn't care. I knew what she was capable of since she shared her memories with me. I knew she had been lying about not wanting me dead; she was a demon after all. There it was the signal I had been looking for. Angelique's head came up as she let out a shrill cry. Her climax caused her entire body to shake and spasm. I relished the feel of her pussy clamping down tighter than ever around my cock. I ground against her as she came and held her until she had recuperated. Then I pulled out of her moved over to Amanda's lounger and pushed her legs apart. I drove my cock into her without any sense of ceremony. This was all about me and I was going to fuck them on my terms and nothing less. Amanda's eyes went wide with surprise as I began to move. She wrapped her legs around me and begged me for more.

"Fuck me, drive that long fat cock into me," she snarled. "I am so glad you are enjoying yourself."

"Whatever, you are my cock slot for the night," I said. "Just lay there and take it!"

"UNNNNN... whatever you say," she purred.

I fucked her harder and faster than I had her sister. Maybe it was the anger welling up inside of me. The demon's treachery had left me bitter and uncaring. I pried Amanda's legs off of me and placed her knees up by her head now. I wanted my cock to get as deep as it could go. That did the trick as Amanda cried out in surprise as I buried my dick deeper still. I looked over at Angelique and she was sipping her wine and masturbating to our little performance. I looked down into Amanda's eyes and she was lost in the pleasure I was giving her. She was panting in time with each thrust of my hips. I dug my fingers deep into her ass flesh as I took my pleasure from her. It just wasn't fair to have to die so young! I guess this was a night of no regrets. I renewed my assault on Amanda's pussy and savored each and every ounce of pleasure it gave me. I watched my cock disappear inside of her and growled as my second orgasm began to crest. As my dick swelled in size Amanda began to lose control. Her breath became erratic and body started to shake like a leaf. Then she was writhing beneath me as she came. Her body shook and her hips drove upwards to meet me as she climaxed. I kept on hammering away at her since I was so damn close myself. Barely a minute later I was grinding my body against hers as I came. My load shot deep inside of her and she was pinned to the recliner helpless as I filled her cunt to overflowing. I pulled out, stood up and dove into the shallow end of the pool. After a long minute I swam over to the glass that Angelique held in offering.

"Drink up, the night is young," she said.

"Yeah," I said as I downed the glass' contents in one long swig.

"What's wrong," Amanda asked still weak in the knees and unable to rise.

"I was supposed to die tonight, or should I say I am going to die tonight," I said. Then I saw the look of shock and surprise on their faces. Had I somehow misread the signals? The demon's silence was a telltale clue after all. Or was it?

"You got it all wrong," Amanda said.

"Then explain it to me," I said. There was a long silence and not a few looks exchanged between the two of them. "Well it's like this."

"We didn't mean to kill Drake," Angelique blurted out. "We thought he was like you."

"Yeah, we assumed he could handle the alcohol," Amanda said. "We never dreamed it would kill him."

"What the hell are you talking about," I asked the shock hitting me between the eyes.

"It might be better just to show you, okay," they said in unison.

"Okay," I said stepping out of the water. "Lead the way."

The pair clung to one another as we walked inside. Then they headed for a spiral staircase that led to the basement. The lights came on automatically half way down the stairs and illuminated the vast area below. The stairs emptied out in a stone chamber that must be part of the natural rock of the bluff. There were doors on all sides of the open area. The second door on the right was the one they headed for. It opened onto a smaller stone room that was filled with crates along the walls. But the center of the room was host to a massive table and on it were an assortment of stone and clay artifacts. The objects were covered with glyphs, etchings and writing of some sort or another. I walked around the table studying the items until I noticed something that didn't belong. There on the far side of the table was a singular quartz crystal that was capped off on one end with some strange black metal. I began to reach out for it when Angelique began to speak.

"Have you ever heard of the Bimini Road," she asked.

"Yeah, that down in the Bahamas isn't it," I said and she nodded.

"How about the underwater pyramid they found off the coast of Japan," Amanda said.

"Yeah, it's some sort of hand carved step pyramid with a face and grooves and stuff."

"Exactly," Angelique said. "All of these items have one thing in common, Atlantis."

I felt my arm lose strength and fall to my side the outward motion arrested. I stared at the artifacts with a new perspective and wondered at it all. They were from all over the world and yet contained a single unifying theme.

"Your great uncle collected these didn't he," I asked and they nodded. "What the hell does any of this have to do with me?"

"He traced an Atlantean bloodline down to Drake and you," Amanda said. "Though the blood has thinned over the countless generations he felt it was strong enough."

"Strong enough for what," I asked my anger rising again.

"Among the things he collected there was a sealed jar and a recipe etched upon its surface. The jar contained a very special wine that only those with the blood of Atlantis can safely drink."

"You gave it to Drake," I said. "And he got sick and eventually died..."

"And tonight we gave it to you," Angelique said. "...and you survived. How is that possible?"

"There is something different about me than my father," I said. I returned my interest to the crystal on the table and reached for it again. I picked it up and a strong blue-white radiance shown from within it. I nearly dropped it I was so surprised. Then my fist closed around it and I felt a warm sense of comfort climb up my arm and slowly envelope me. I watched the light as it crept into my veins and arteries in my arm. It moved inexorably upwards until it spread to my chest and from there to the rest of my body. I heard the demon screaming for my death but it fell on deaf ears. The girls just watched enraptured by what was happening to me. Frustrated the demon turned her sights on me and tried directly to harm me. But there was a voice in the light now and it called out a name, the demon's name to be exact. I found my lips forming the syllables of the name. The demon went from anger to fear in seconds flat. I repeated the name two more times and the emotional firestorm from the demon ended as quickly as it had begun.

'Damn you,' she whispered.

'It was only self-defense,' I shot back. Then the light blotted out everything. I was caught up in the maelstrom of raw power and a profound understanding coursed through my entire being. The last barrier between my heritage and me was thrown down. I understood and it made my dreams seem pale by comparison. Perhaps I should just give it all up and find a new path.

'No,' said the light. 'A life without dreams is no life at all. You have the right to be happy as much as anyone.'

'What about the demon; should I get rid of her,' I asked.

'Toss away a tool as valuable as a personal demon, I think not. Besides if you cast her aside someone else might suffer and you wouldn't want that to happen now would you.'

'No, I will keep her on a short leash,' I said. 'But now I understand why she wanted me dead. She told me herself she feared the Atlanteans.' Then just as suddenly as the light appeared it was gone. I looked around and the sisters just stood there staring at me.

"I need to eat," I said. "I am drained."

"Of course, let's take you up to the kitchen and feed you," Angelique purred. The pair flanked me and led me back upstairs. I wondered what Drake had gotten himself into. He was smart but perhaps he had been blindsided by the pair of lovelies. They had seduced him and fed him a powerful drug that had caused his system to fail. But what were they looking to get out of it? That was the real question and I guess I would have to be more observant to figure it out. The refrigerator was nicely stocked and it took only a few moments to pull out platters of meat, fruit and seafood. We ate standing up and I enjoyed their naked beauty while I relished the finger food. Amanda handed me a bottle of soda from the fridge and passed one to her sister after that.

"We are really sorry about what happened to your father, Drake," Angelique said out of the blue.

"I know," I said. "But he was just a sperm donor as far as I am concerned."

"Speaking of sperm donor," Amanda said bending over the kitchen counter. Then she swatted her ass for emphasis as she motioned for me to continue what we started at the pool. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart and offered herself up to me. It reminded me of my mom and taking her from behind so suddenly. My cock hardened even as I closed the distance between us. I moved behind her, took my cock in hand and pressed it against her puckered asshole. I pushed slowly and Amanda only grunted as the head of my cock pried her open. Then she let out a deep 'oof' as she head popped inside of her. I never relented as I pushed my dick all the way inside of her. Angelique watched entranced as I began ass fucking her sister.

"Are you going to do that to me," Angelique asked.

"Depends upon how inviting you can be," I said.

"MMMMMM, so if I got a toy and slid it deep inside of my ass, just like your cock is in hers you might do that to me too."

"UNNNNN so fucking tight," I said as I began to move faster now.

"You are stretching my ass to its limits," Amanda groaned. "Why did I let you do this to me?"

"Because you poisoned my father," I said. "Now shut up and take it like the whore you are."

"You are right, I deserve to be punished," Amanda whimpered as I violated her with the entire length of my dick.

"Punish me too," Angelique said as she sat on the counter with two of her fingers deep in her own ass. "I am responsible too... I need your cock up my ass too... don't leave me out please."

I pulled back and began hammering Amanda's ass as hard and fast as I had her pussy. What had started out as low moans were now loud curses of creative profanity. I looked down and watched her ass gobble up my cock. The longer we fucked the harder my cock got. This pushed Amanda straight over the edge. Her body bucked and shivered as she climaxed.

"I came, I came from being ass fucked," she whimpered. "I've never had that happen before."

"So you have been fucked in the ass before," I said.

"Once, and I didn't like it much," she said. "But this time is different somehow, your cock is doing things to me that I've never felt before."

"Me next," Angelique moaned as she spread her legs offering herself up to me.

"How can I say no to such a dirty little slut like you," I said as I pulled out of her sister, walked over and plunged my cock into her prepped ass.

"I am your little slut," she howled as I started fucking her. "Yes, fuck my tight little ass."

I grabbed her by the hips and pounded her tight puckered ass as hard as I could. It was slow but brutal. I wasn't sure how long I could last. I felt the sweat pour off my forehead and begin to trickle into my eyes. I pounded her faster now as the first tingling of my orgasm began. My cock swelled inside of her and she went crazy. She urged me on and begged me to make her cum. I fucked her harder and faster as I raced forward to my climax. She squeezed her ass around my cock trying to milk me of my load.

"If you keep that up," I said warning her but she just smiled.

"Give it to me, I want to feel you shoot inside of my ass," Angelique moaned. "So thick... so long..."

"UNNNNN goddamn your ass feels amazing," I moaned. "I can't keep this up much longer."

"Don't wait for me, cum when you want," she purred. "This is all about you after all."

I nodded, lowered my head and fucked her as hard and fast as I could. All I wanted to do was get my rocks off and if she came so much the better. I focused completely on my pleasure but in the background the demon was taking her share of the sexual energy.