Possession is 9/10ths the Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you enjoying yourself,' I asked as I drove my hips forward.

'Yes, she is so snug,' the succubus moaned.

'Yes she is,' I growled as my orgasm was almost upon me. '...So fucking close!'

'I am sorry,' the demon whimpered. 'A scorpion cannot shed its stinger for love.'

'I know,' I said as my hips continued to move. 'That's why I pulled your fangs. Maybe now we can be friends.'

'I'd like that,' she said moaning louder. 'So damn close...'

I pulled back and slammed my cock home. The gush of sperm flooded her ass and there was so much some of it oozed from her butt to dirty the floor. I fell forward and Angelique held me as I caught my breath. Damn I needed that! It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath. I looked up at her as she cradled me. Then I felt Amanda's tits press against my back. I could get used to this. That was pretty much the rest of the night. We would soak in the pool or the hot tub and fuck like animals when the urge struck us. We finally ran out of energy around dawn and fell asleep in the master bedroom. What a night!

I awoke around eleven in the morning on Saturday. I looked around and found myself alone on the king sized bed. But I did hear the water running in the master bath. I got up and went to the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder. The sisters were hidden behind the frosted glass of the shower's walls.

"Morning sleepy head," Amanda said in greeting.

"Did we wear you out," Angelique asked giggling.

"Huh, I thought it was the other way around," I said as I opened the shower door and slipped behind them. I never had to say a word as Amanda lathered up a wash rag and Angelique soaped up her tits. While Amanda washed my front Angelique used her tits to work on my back. I definitely could get used to this. Once the funk from last night was washed off we worked on building up some new funk. The girls seemed insatiable and I wanted one last go at them before I headed home. I had a lot of puzzle pieces to look through before I could rest. Suddenly Amanda's lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Angelique cursed and joined her sister kneeling in front of me. They took turns sucking me off while I stood there enjoying the attention. I watched them pass my cock between them. Then they looked at each other and stood up and moved to opposite ends of the shower. They both took identical positions by bending over and offering me to take them from behind. I walked over to Angelique took my cock in hand and eased it into her pussy nice and slow.

"UNNNNN I think I am addicted to your cock," she moaned. "But why not Amanda first..." I began to pummel her pussy with hard sharp thrusts of my hips. "OHHH God that feels amazing!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Amanda patiently waiting for my cock. This made me want to fuck Angelique all the harder. She squealed in delight with each thrust of my hips. I grabbed her by the hips and she began to move her hips backward when I moved forward. As our bodies came together the pleasure was amazing. The wet slapping sound echoed off the walls of the shower. Soon that was mixed with the pleas from Angelique to make her come. I fucked her fast and hard now. I pummeled her relentlessly until she came for me. I glanced over my shoulder once more and Amanda hadn't moved a muscle. She just stood there bent over awaiting my loving attention. I growled as I thrust as hard as I could into Angelique.

"Come damn you," I snarled. I was rewarded with a high pitched howl from Angelique as she gave up the goods. "That's a good little slut." I said praising her. Then I pulled out of her turned around and stepped up behind Amanda. "Where do you want it?"

"Wherever it pleases you," she said her body quivering in anticipation. I placed the head of my cock against her ass and she whimpered.

"Still tender from last night," I asked and she nodded. "I'm not cruel..." I moved my cock to the entrance of her pussy and shoved.

"UNNNNN," she gasped in surprise. "Fuck me."

"That's what I had in mind," I said as I began to move. The shower door opened as Angelique left us to ourselves. "Having a good time?"

"UH HUH," she said as she ground her ass against me. "Best weekend ever." I moved faster and harder now. She began panting in time with my thrusts. "Oh god I am losing my mind!"

I dug my nails into her ass flesh as I took my pleasure from her. The slapping sounds were echoing off the walls again as were her cries of pleasure. I watched my cock disappear inside of her over and over again. She caught me watching and smiled then she reached around and eased two fingers into her ass.

"Like the view," she moaned. "I bet you wish your cock was here." She said as she fingered her ass. "Come on you know you want to fuck my ass again, just one more time before you go."

"Yeah, but I don't want to hurt you," I said as I began to hammer her pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh god I am going to come," she whimpered. "Your cock is fucking amazing!" She never missed a beat as she continued to finger her ass while I fucked her pussy. "So fucking close... after I cum you can slide that fat cock into my ass, what do you say?"

She was driving me crazy with all this talk of violating her ass again. Then she has thrusting her hips against me harder now as she got closer and closer to her climax. I was clenching my teeth as I fought the urge to yank my cock from her pussy and slam it into her ass. I just didn't want to hurt her and that is the only that kept me from doing it.

"Do I have to beg for it," Amanda whimpered. "I want your cock in my ass, please." I snarled as I pulled out of her, Amanda yanked her fingers free and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed. "YES." She cried out as she shoved her hips backward. "I am here to pleasure you. Now fuck my ass and let me feel you shoot inside of me!"

I moved my hips slowly and savored this. Amanda on the other hand was driving her hips against me as fast and hard as she could. She had taken over and was desperate to feel my load shoot into her depths. She was a fucking machine as she drove her body against mine.

"Give it to me," she said over and over again. "Oh god so fucking close..." I couldn't say anything since my teeth were clenched so tight. I was fighting the urge to come with all my might. "I can feel your cock swelling up inside my tight little ass. Come for me; let my ass milk that sperm from you."

"Shit," I screamed as she won the battle. I came hard and she came right along with me. Amanda ground her ass against me as we enjoyed the rush of the moment. Then I slowly eased out of her backside.

"Damn, going to be sore for a while," she said as she turned around and kissed me. "But it was worth it to make you happy."

"I won't argue with you, I enjoyed every second of it."

"Good," she said. "...Now how about some breakfast before we take you back to your car."

"I'm starved," I said as I kissed her again.

I got home around noon. I staggered in and was greeted with a round of applause from everyone. I bowed and headed for the living room to sit down and take a load off. My dad sat down opposite me and waited maybe a minute before asking.

"So how was it," he asked grinning.

"Not what I expected," I said.

"Why is that," he asked.

"I never expected her sister to join us at the theater," I said and his jaw fell open.

"No shit," he said.

"No shit," I said shrugging. "It was an amazing time."

"I bet, did you... both of them," he asked sitting on the edge of his seat.

"Yep, at the same time and individually," I said.

"You lucky bastard," he said. "Well get some rest."

"You brother of mine are a man whore," Alexis said from behind me. Then she leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "I'll let you rest. Do I need to bring a friend next time?"

"Huh what," I said but she was already gone.

Mom shot me a look from the kitchen and it was something between pride and jealousy. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Mom was finishing up the dishes from a late breakfast.

"I need to tell you what happened last night," I said.

"Braggart," she shot back. Then she saw the look on my face. "What's bothering you?"

I launched into a play by play and when the mention of Drake's poisoning and the special wine mom became very serious. Then when I mentioned the demon trying to kill me and the crystal she was visibly shaking.

"You have a demon in you," she said. "How long has that been going on?" I told her all about the coin and she nodded as if she knew all about it. "Well that explains quite a bit. You have me enthralled don't you? Me and god only knows how many others are enslaved. I should be upset at you but I think things would have progressed even without demonic aid. I was desperate for cock. I was watching you sleep, shower and even caught you masturbating a few times. It all worked out."

"Do you want me to have her release you," I asked and she looked at me as if she had been slapped.

"What, am I not good enough for you?"

"No, it's not that," I said and she just smiled.

"Leave it be, I'm not done with that fine young cock of yours, okay," she moaned in my ear. "Tomorrow we will spend the day together, alone, and I can tell you all about the family secrets."