Possession Pt. 01

Story Info
Slave's punishment leaves time to reflect while she waits.
1.7k words
4.29
28.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood silently listening to the ticking of the clock, so loud in the emptiness that filled the house. It seemed when Master was not home, the house always echoed His absence. My back ached, my legs tired from standing all day locked in the cage where He left me when He went to work. So often my mind contemplated my disobedience throughout the long, lonely hours without His presence. It was hard to ignore this punishment, and the sorrow that filled me knowing I had disappointed Him. A million times I wished I could sit, if just for a moment, but the cage was too narrow to allow that, and just big enough it would not fully support my body in an upright position if I rested. The physical discomfort of the cage alone was enough to make me remorseful, but Master's extras made the point even more poignant.

With the cage kept in the coolest room in the house, throughout the hours my naked skin became chilled from the air, and lack of movement. My wrist cuffs were fastened to the collar He had placed around my neck when He had taken possession of me almost a year ago, my ankles shackled with heavy, cold, metal cuffs...though these were nothing compared to Master's special fixture made specifically to fit my body in the most intimate of ways, it's cold metal hardness reminding me I no longer owned myself, nor had the freedom to enjoy my body without His permission.

Whenever I thought of the day He took me to be fitted for His special chastity device, I was filled with a mixture of emotions.....shame, humiliation, pride, and joy He would take such complete control of me. We drove to the property on a lonely country road, the house set against a backdrop of carefully cultivated fields and rolling hills. Master drove in, parking the car in front of the house, then came around to open my door, taking my hand as I stepped out of the warmth of its interior. Kissing me deeply, He ordered me to remain in my high heels and black lace top stockings, but to remove the remainder of my clothes and leave them folded on the seat of the car. The sun was warm against my skin, my cunt as usual wet and needing His touch. Slipping His hand in His pocket, He withdrew His favourite leash, a creative blend of fine leather and chain, then reached up and attached it to the ring of my collar. From this moment I knew not to speak, only to obey His orders, though my mind raced with thoughts of what was planned for me.

Master led me to the workshop at the rear of the house, the sound of a grinder splitting the crisp, clear air. My stomach began to knot as it always did when I was required to be naked in front of anyone apart from Master, my steps slowing, reluctantly trying to stall the events about to take place, though I knew not what they may be. A man in overalls came out to meet Master at the door, shaking His hand before turning to look at me standing hesitantly in the harsh sunlight, captive at the end of Master's leash. Gently Master tugged it's length pulling me closer as I noticed the man's eyes slide down to my bare sex, my shame deepening as I felt juices oozing from its folds, no doubt about to begin trickling down my thighs soaking into the top of my stockings.

As he turned to go inside, flicking a bright light on as he passed the switch, Master followed, leading me into the cool interior. Master's hand caressed my arse as He did so, admiring the effect of the overhead light on my pale skin contrasting against the deep black of my stockings, and highlighting the bruising across back and breasts from my previous night's whipping. Master began to explain to him He wanted a fixture which would not only ensure my chastity unto Him, but would serve as a reminder when fastened, that He owned me inside and out, and always. I tried unsuccessfully to block out Master's words, where I was, and the other man and his eyes on me as I heard my slavery highlighted, my nudity raw and vulnerable. Regardless, Master went on to describe in detail the instrument He wanted designed, a metal plate to cover from arse to lower stomach, with intrusive attachments which would rest inside my body, opening me, yet keeping me untouchable at the same time. The man checked with Him as to whether His special attachments were to be metal also, which Master confirmed would be His choice so their hardness, and at times discomfort, would truly be appreciated by His slave.

Nodding, he indicated a bench where Master led me and ordered me to kneel on my knees, leaning forward so my arse was open and exposed. Slipping His hands enticingly over the curve of my arse, Master gently inserted the first fingers of both hands, then the second, inside my body, spreading my anus open to a width He wanted the metal rod to hold it open at. I felt my face burn in shame at the view I imagined the stranger had of my open body, then gasped in shock as I felt him begin to measure the width with a tape measure, taking his time, slightly caressing as he did. Sliding a tray beneath my breasts and out the other side, he asked Master to select a dildo size for the length He wished the rod to be. Taking a condom from His pocket, Master slipped it onto an excessively long, thick dildo, then slid it deep into my body, the pressure squeezing nectar from my cunt to drip onto the bench below. At this I knew my shame was complete. Removing the dildo and indicating this length would suit well, He asked him if he wished to check for inner shaping. Stepping back, Master made room for him to move closer, inserting his fingers into my arsehole, exploring my body deeply and thoroughly, then pulling them out quickly and roughly, wiping them on the leg of his overalls.

Master's hands slid between my thighs, pushing gently, indicating me He wanted me to spread them further apart. As I did as He wished, as His fingers slipped through the wetness now pouring from my hot and open cunt. Once again Master opened me to His required width of opening so I could be measured, then another dildo inserted for length, and another invitation for the workmans hands to explore inside my body. After both men completed this task, Master told me to lie on my back with my knees bent, raised and spread as wide as I could. I could feel the cool air on my hot flesh, the trickle of my honey slipping down to disappear into the crack of my arse. Lifting my hips slightly, He held me in that position, spread and open, as the craftsman measured the length of the area to be covered, widths of all areas, and the positioning of my labial rings where it was decided there would be a small slit left so they could be threaded through the metal, and a padlock fixed through them on the outside, locking them in place, and my body openings inaccessible. Asking me to lay flat, measurements were taken to waist, back and front, and around the waist, so chains could be attached to the ends of Master's chastity belt and fixed to a metal waist band holding it firmly in place.....then measurements were taken to my neck to allow for an extra fastening to my collar if desired at any time.

My heart pounded, my mind racing at the enormity of this new addition to my life, the restrictions it would enforce, the possession of my being inside and out. When all was finished, Master led me back to the car, opening the door and ordering me to place my clothes on the back seat and remain naked on the journey home. I recall how He pulled off into a side road before we reached home, and dragging me from the car pushed me face down onto the dirt of the road and fucked me hard and deep in my arse, tearing me again and again, grazing my breasts and belly on the rough gravel, until His hot cum filled me, soothing me. Master withdrew, and lifting me in His arms, kissed me deeply before putting me back in the front seat, legs spread to allow His fingers access to my frustrated and burning sex while He drove.....

Standing alone and cold in the cage awaiting His return from work, I once again felt the metal deep inside my body, recalled it's shiny perfection and beauty, and the instant shock I always felt when Master inserted it's cold fingers into my warm body, and the myriad of emotions I felt with the click of each padlock, the fastening of the necessary chains, and the need to become accustomed each time to the slight drag the weight of metal had on my cunt where it rested on my rings, locked and stretching my labia with the added pressure. The erotic pleasure of feeling the cold metal opening and invading my body never ceased to thrill me, then torture me as my bodily desire built with no hope of release until Master chose.

Heavily blindfolded, I had no idea whether it was night or day, though estimated Master had been gone about 9 hours, so would hopefully return soon, and would set me free from my imprisonment. I was thirsty, hungry, and increasingly desperate to pee, but knew this was not allowed. To do so would have attracted another punishment, which I was not sure I could handle right now....but the urgency was also becoming unbearable. Trying to focus my thoughts elsewhere, I heard the closing of Master's car door, and then the sound of His key in the door. Instantly my discomfort was forgotten as my heart leapt with joy at the return of Master, the centre of my world..........