Possessions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarantha sashayed into the room, a sac dandling from one wrist and a large jug in her hands. She glanced at the slaves, immediately noticing that Raikol and Drimelk hadn't eaten their cake. She frowned. "Eat, little slaves. I'm tired."

She sat on the edge of one of the tables, her hands rubbing her swollen stomach as she watched them eat. Or not eat, more accurately. When it became apparent that Raikol wasn't touching his, Ebon took it and fed it to Ivory, who squealed excitedly at the extra treat. Drimelk lost interest in poking at his, and just stared at the uneaten desert.

Eventually, Sarantha lost her patience. She handed the jug to Ebon and the little sac to Trivalm, directing the group of slaves out of the kitchens.

Again, as they walked through the halls, nobody questioned why she was with war slaves and no guard, or why she was out at such a late hour.

When they walked past her door Ebon directed Ivory inside. The two guards fell into step with the procession, one between Sarantha and the war slaves and the other behind them. They only walked past two doors when she stopped and rapped her knuckles on a large, dark door. Ehrik opened it and, looking rather worn out, stepped into the hallway. He walked to the next door and opened it, revealing a room simply but comfortably appointed with two beds made up with linens, blankets and pillows, small bedside tables and a table holding two goblets and a jug. There was a screen in one corner that Trivalm assumed hid equipment for them to see to their bodies' necessities if it became necessary throughout the night.

"Good night, little slaves. We will spend time together again." She slid a look to Drimelk, but didn't wait for a response or for the slaves to disappear into their room. She simply turned on her heal and walked away with a short command of "Come" to Trivalm.

He didn't see the glares that both Ehrik and Raikol sent him.

It didn't take long for Sarantha and her slaves to settle in for the night. Trivalm laid in the bed, his ankle again chained to the frame, and stared at the ceiling. He was tired, but fought to stay awake, to make sense of things. Sarantha was already asleep in her bed, Ivory and Ebon cuddled together in the cage beneath it, also asleep.

Raikol was crazy. He was angry with his new position. That was all. Trivalm wasn't stupid. He wasn't young and naïve. Raikol's insulting words should have made him angry, but they didn't. Instead he felt pity for his friend and his inability to accept change.

He could be happy here, he thought. It wasn't a bad life. He was fed well, clothed, sheltered. It seemed his life would be similar to Ebon's. All Ebon seemed to do was care for Ivory, and run errands. He was even allowed a rather large amount of freedom of movement. Sarantha wasn't cruel. She certainly wasn't sadistic. It was obvious that she cared for her slaves. She loved Ebon and Ivory. If he behaved, was obedient, she could care for and love him too. What would that be like, to be part of this odd, mismatched family?

Trivalm's last thought before drifting off was to wonder if he would be allowed to sleep with the other slaves in the cage, instead of remaining separated at night.

12