Possibilities Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Charles checks on his sister and finds her doppleganger.
3.7k words
4.6
17.9k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn had seemingly fallen off the face of the earth. His mother had tried calling her several times with no answer. She had been about to call the police when Charles had come through her door. A few unanswered text messages later Charles had decided he needed to drive over to Carolyn's and check on her personally, much to the relief of his mother.

When he'd pulled his car up to Carolyn's house he was relieved to see her car in the driveway. A little dusty but there and safe, hopefully just like his sister. He knocked on the door but after a few moments of nothing happening he knocked again and then fished in his pocket for some keys. As he was doing so the door opened a crack and a familiar voice came out.

"Hello? I'm sorry the lady of the house is out." When he saw the woman behind the door he thought Carolyn had gone crazy. Why was her hair blue?

"Hi sis. The hell's going on? Mom's been trying to get a hold of you for days."

The young woman opened the door fully and steeped out to join him on the stoop. She was Carolyn's height and even looked like her in the face, but that was the end of the comparison. Blue hair was the starkest difference. She also had breasts easily in the realm of the DD. The globes stretched the fabric of the black shirt that was trying to contain them. Her full hips and thighs were squeezed into a pair of jeans that looked like they might be painted on. Charles was really confused. This person looked like his sister but with someone else's body. His sister was fit to be sure, but she had always been toned and muscular. This looked like someone had injected his sister with more mass then she'd ever let herself have. Of course they also took the time to put all that mass in his favorite places.

The woman smiled up at him. She twisted the ball of her right foot on the cement of the stoop, causing ripples of motion in her generous thighs. She bit her lower lip as her gaze travelled up his body. God he hoped this wasn't his sister.

"Uh you're not Carolyn, are you?"

"Nope. I'm her friend Kryln. I know your sister from college. You must be Charles. Carolyn just went out for some supplies. She'll be back in a few. Why don't we wait...." She hesitated and then glanced back into the house. "Why don't we wait out here?"

"Maybe we should wait inside."

"Uhh well you know I was just cleaning up and I still have some work to do. I'm not sure that Carolyn would want anyone inside before I'm done."

Sensing something was wrong he said, "I'm her brother I'm sure it'll be fine." He pushed past her and walked into the house trailing the blue haired beauty behind him. He walked around the small ranch style home. Looking in each of the rooms. Everything seemed to be in order. The kitchen had some dirty dishes in it, so at least someone had been living here the last two days. Charles didn't know what to think. He decided to wait a few more minutes before he threw out any accusations at the strange woman in his sister's house. He was about to go into the only unexplored room, the master bedroom, when Kryln tapped him on the shoulder.

"I told you she wasn't here. I brought you a coffee. Two sugars right?"

"Yeah. How'd you know that?"

Kryln blushed, which almost looked purple with her blue hair. "Oh uhhh, well it's just like how Carolyn takes it right?"

"Yeah. I guess." This girl was really suspicious, at least when he could look past how fucking hot she was. Something about her just...did it for him. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Charles shook himself loose again and walked into the bedroom. The room was strangely clean. Carolyn was many things but clean and organized wasn't usually one of them. The fact that there weren't clothes strewn about the room and no sheets were on the bed concerned him more than if he had found some blood stains or something. There was a certain odor to the place. Something he couldn't quite place. As Kryln walked into the room, bouncing her tits as she skipped around the place he suddenly placed the smell.

He looked in astonishment at the buxom young lady and more pieces started to fall into place. She watched him for a moment, a strange look on her face. Before she could act he made a beeline for one of the closets and pulled it open to reveal a stacked set of washer and drier. Pulling open the washer he found what he was seeking. Soiled sheets spilled from the front loaded entrance of the washer. He scooped up the dark silky material and breathed deep the smell of sex.

"Holy god."

"Perhaps if you would just let me explain some more." Kryln offered weakly from her seat on the bare bed.

"Oh no. It's pretty obvious what's happened. My sister has gone and become a lesbian!"

Charles stomped off down the hall leaving the sheets and a rather startled Kryln behind in the bedroom. After a few moments she ran after him and found him sitting on the couch with his hands covering his face. She sat next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Charles if you'll just..."

Charles interrupted her, "Do you know what this will do to my parents? They are so religious! I mean my mom might actually die. She's railing all the time about the gays and the downfall of western civilization. This is gonna push her right over the edge."

Kryln looked very startled and pressed her other hand to his stomach as she spoke softly to him, "Charles you don't need to say anything. Just like you said it's just going to cause problems."

Charles didn't seem to notice the intimate contact as he continued, "Well I'm shit with secrets. Ask Carolyn and she'll tell you. My mum has this look that just drags all my secrets and drops 'em on my tongue." Kryln slid her hand down across his middle and on to his thigh. Her touch was light. She trailed her fingers across the cloth of his pants. She slid her closest arm under his, and he let her put that arm around her. She sighed as she pressed against his chest. She liked how firm he was under his shirt. She liked the warmth of his arm around her, and the way her soft thick body melded so easily into his side. Something twitched under her hand that was resting on his thigh. Charles hadn't seemed to notice what she was doing, but some part of him, at least, was appreciating her.

"You know Charles I'm beginning to think there's only going to be one way to convince you that your sister and I aren't lesbians."

He looked at her blankly. "I don't know what you..." She silenced him with a deep kiss. She pushed him back against the couch and let her hands roam over his chest and shoulders. For a few seconds Charles could only let it happen. The shock of his discovery and the sudden presence of his lips on hers paralyzed him. He broke the kiss but remained microns from her lips. He breathed in that familiar yet alien scent. It filled his lungs and invaded his mind. He saw his hands move to her hips before he realized that he had moved. He looked back into her face and pressed his own kiss on her. She opened her mouth and his tongue pushed into her. His hands pulled her hips up as his kiss pushed her back. Kryln laid back on the couch, swirling her tongue with his as she went. Her hips pulled toward his. Her legs naturally wrapping around his hips. His weight settled onto her as she breathed into him.

His hands left her hips and each found one of her tits to fondle. They were hot globes of flesh that filled his hands. The hot stubs of her nipples pressed up against the thin material of her shirt. He pressed them down with his rolling thumbs. She purred into his pressing mouth then broke their kiss with a wet smack. She reached between them and pulled up her thin black shirt. Charles watched with fascination as the white flesh of her mid-section was revealed. His fingers trailed around her stomach. He like the soft flesh there. His last three lovers had all been picked up at the gym and were fit and tight, like his sister. Kryln was soft and round. She melded to his hardness like water on a stone.

As her shirt continued to travel upward his mouth watered. Finally her nipples popped into view and he heard her voice. He couldn't take his gaze away from these spectacular tits.

"Go on. Have a taste. You're practically drooling." He didn't hesitate and latched his lips around one of her pale globes. She gasped as he sucked as much white flesh into his mouth as he could. The hardness of her nipple rubbed against his tongue. His teeth grazing the tender skin of her breast sent shivers up and down her back. She tweaked the other nipple herself and soothed the shivers with fire.

She pulled his head free of her breast. "I want to see you naked." She bit her lip and looked up at him with hunger in her eyes. He pushed himself up from the couch and stripped his shirt off as he stood. He kicked his shoes off as he tossed his shirt away. He pulled his belt and undid his pants in one fluid motion that let his pants pool at his feet. His cock sprang fee as the jeans fell away. Charles had to shiver as the rough material slid off the head of his member. He stepped on his socks as he walked out of his pants. His cock bounced as he stepped toward her. Its thick length pulsed with his heartbeat.

Kryln sat up to meet him as Charles moved back to the couch. She moved her head in time with his throbbing cock, smiling as it drew closer. She tried to put her hand into her pants but the tight jeans she had borrowed from Carolyn. She pulled open the button and undid the zipper. She pushed the jeans down revealing her smooth legs and fleshy hips.

"Seems like neither of us went with underwear today." She looked up to speak to Charles but found his cock suddenly at her eye level. Without further comment she wrapped her lips around the fleshy head of his penis. The taste set off a ragged breath through her nose. He felt the warm pulse of her breath run down the length of his cock. She wrapped a hand around the base and pulled him forward as she sat back down on the couch. He nearly stumbled forward and the motion pressed more of him into the hot moist mouth of the blue haired woman. She let her tongue swirl around him pulling a moan from his lips. He put his hand into her hair and worked his fingers into the thick blue hair. As he massaged her scalp, she opened herself more and pushed her lips further down his shaft. Her hands reached out to grasp his hips. More. She needed more. Kryln focused her mind and expanded her throat, easing the tension his penetrating member was causing. Charles, lost in the pleasure of her mouth, missed the pulse of blue light that came from her changing body.

As her lips found the base of his shaft her fingers worked around his balls to the sensitive skin of his taint. She rubbed lightly at the stretching skin there. Her fingernails lightly tickling there. Charles' hands gripped her head tighter and began to thrust back and forth. One of her hands moved between her legs and found her moist entrance. Her finger vibrated at inhuman speeds over her engorging clit. Charles pressed firmly against her mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming." Her throat filled with hot jism. She pulled back from his cock, gasping, and let the last few pulses of cum land on her heaving body. As she leaned back into the couch she continued to rub at her clit while the other hand rubbed Charles' semen into her skin. She felt it start in the root of her clit. A fire that raced from between her legs and up into her spine. She let out a wordless cry as the pleasure flow around her body. She felt her wetness spray out of her, pulsing with her heartbeat.

Charles watched as huge amounts of liquid sprayed from his blue haired lover's cunt. It coated him from the waist down. His cock, which had been flagging, surged back to life. He rubbed her wetness into his stiff manhood. Its slickness let his hand move faster and faster on his rod. Without any forethought he pushed her legs so that she was stretched out on the length of the couch. He lifted one of her legs and moved between them. She was lolling her head around, seemingly out of it from her orgasm. He hooked her legs over his shoulders, and in one fast thrust he was in her.

Kryln's eyes shot open as he penetrated her. He had never felt such ease of entry into such a tight cunt. He was pounding in and out of her as fast as his hips could manage. The wet smacking noise of his balls hitter her ass was filling his ears in-between the insane beats of his heart. He was a fucking machine. He closed his eyes and let his body do what it had to. Kryln's voice was a whisper in the background.

"I love getting fucked. Something about a man's cock that feels so different from anything else I've put in my cunt. I think I can feel your blood pumping in that shaft every time you hit my cervix. Oh fuck it's so good. Keep going. I don't ever want it to stop."

Unfortunately he had over done it. As fit as he was he just couldn't keep up the rapid fucking for more than a few moments. His breathing grew deeper and more labored as he tried to force himself to keep going. Until he fired a hot load into this blue haired vixen. His desire just couldn't maintain the physical power necessary to continue. Suddenly she pulled away from him and his cock slipped out of her. For a few thrust he fucked at the air without opening his eyes. His body lost in the rhythm of fucking. He opened them to see her kneeling in front of him. She moved close enough that her breasts pressed against him. She put a hand on his heart.

"Christ, Charles, you'll kill yourself. Let me do some of the work." With a gentle but forceful push he fell back onto the couch. She shimmied over to his solid staff of meat. Charles was still breathing hard as she started to rub her slit over his hard cock. She was still slick with her own juices. She bent his cock down, straining the tendons attaching it to his pelvis. She lodged the head of his dick just inside her slit. She smiled down to Charles who smiled back at her as she inched forward driving his cock deeper into her cunt. Every inch stretched and expanded her tight tunnel of flesh. Every move inside her sent sparks of pleasure all around her body. When she was all the way down his hands found her breasts. She let him play with her tits while she revealed in the fullness of his cock inside her.

She started to move and let Charles slide in and out of her. She'd been filled with fists and fingers since she had arrived on this planet, but Charles's cock was something entirely different. She could feel his desire leaking through the twitching phallus in her cunt. She moved with more and more purpose and force. His hands found their way to breasts as they started to fuck again. Over the course of a few minutes she built up speed. Faster and harder. She was a piston on Charles' steel rod.

"Oh fuck Kryln I'm so close. Where can I cum?"

"I don't fucking know, just do it. I want to feel you cum. Oh shit keep going faster! Deeper! Charley keep fucking me!"

"Kryln here I cum!"

"Oh shit Charles me to! Oh it's so good."

Carolyn joined in with, "You guys I'm almost there."

Charles' eyes popped open and he twisted his head around to stare at his sister who had collapsed into the door jamb with her hand down her pants. His surprise at hearing his sister seemed to set him off and he moaned out as he slammed himself into Kryln and pumped his seed deep into her. Kryln pulled Charles back to face her and buried her tongue into his mouth. She screamed his name into his mouth while her cunt erupted with fluid. Carolyn came a few seconds later. The eruption of pleasure caused her to fall to the floor while her whole body shook. Carolyn's free hand clutched at the most accessible breast and rubbed at her sensitive nipples.

"Oh god sis. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what the hell just happened."

"Uhh you fucked me." Kryln offered from on top of Charles. "Actually, you're still fucking me."

Charles looked down and found his pelvis still pushing in and out of Kryln. "Oh shit sorry." Charles pulled his wilting cock from Kryln and moved to the opposite side of the couch.

"Mmmm I didn't really want you to stop. Hi Carolyn. I'm afraid this is probably my fault."

Charles watched through the beating of blood behind his eyes as his sister found a chair. "Well I can't really say I acted normally in light of recent events. This got out of control fast. So explain, please."

Kryln pulled her black shirt down and covered her tits with the tight fabric. She crossed her legs and spoke to Carolyn, who couldn't keep her eyes off Kryln's sloppy cunt, which was leaking Charles' milky cum.

"Well your brother showed up almost immediately after you left. At first he thought I was some sort of thief. I was trying to convince him I belonged in the house and wasn't here to rob you blind. I told him we were old friends from college but he said he knew all your friends from the old days. Around that time he found the sheets."

"Oh shit.", Carolyn exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm afraid I hadn't finished cleaning them so they still held the remains of the last few days activities."

Charles blanched, "Activities? That's what you call fucking my sister for forty-eight hours?"

"Maybe you shouldn't interrupt Kryln's story while you are naked in my house Charles."

"Sorry." Charles reached for a blanket on the back of the couch and covered his lower half with it.

Kryln continued, "That is when he noticed our similarities for the first time and he accused me of being you with some surgical alterations to my breasts and a new hair style. I thought very hard how I might convince him of the story we had worked out so I made him grab my tits. They were certainly real enough, but that only convinced him that I wasn't you. For some reason he became very upset about the idea that you might be having sex with other females. That is when I decided on a course of action to convince him that we were not lesbians."

"So you had sex with him?"

"Yes. I see now that this was perhaps not the best plan."

"No shit." Carolyn crossed her arms under her breasts and looked away from Kryln and Charles.

"I'm sorry Carolyn. Once he got me going by feeling my tits and pulling at my nipples, I found it difficult to stop, especially after his penis became erect. It's rather impressive."

"Yeah I noticed. Who knew you were packing so much heat? What the fuck am I saying?"

Charles blushed and looked uncomfortable. He squirmed into the blanket trying to cover himself more effectively by bunching up the blanket over his cock and balls.

"Come on Carolyn." Kryln stood up from the couch and sauntered over to the chair where Carolyn was draped. Carolyn watched her rolling hips and the little bit of blue hair that decorated her cunt. "Charles is here now and he's a little more involved then you wanted. I know this is difficult for you, but his presence here does provide us something."

"What's that?"

"Possibilities."

Charles watched as Kryln and his sister kissed deeply. Their tongues moving together between the seal of their lips. Their hands touching each other in intimate places. He felt shame rise up in him. Looking at their intimacy after his forceful taking of Kryln made him feel uncomfortable and he squirmed in the blanket. It went on for minutes, and Charles couldn't help but feel aroused again. The rush of lust brought more shame with it and he set his mind to getting out of there. He moved about the room trying to find his clothing while maintaining his covering on his cock. As he found the last of his clothing he heard the smacking break of their kiss followed by the voice of his sister.

"Possibilities? What did you have in mind?"

He froze as both women trapped him with their gaze. Felt the shame run out of him like water as the clothing and blanket dropped to the floor revealing his aroused manhood. He sat back down on the couch and stopped trying to think of a way to leave, instead he wondered about the possibilities of the future.