Possibilities Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles began to saw in and out of her with faster and faster speed and greater and greater force. Kryln began to twist her hand around the base of Charles' cock. Charles could feel the thickening meat of Kryln's cock pressed between his cheeks. Her thick breasts wiggled between them propelled by the increasing vigor of Charles' thrusting. Charles was breathing faster as Kryln also thrust some in counter movements to his own fucking. The friction of Kryln's cock between his cheeks excited him more. The stiffness of his cock reached unprecedented levels.

"Does that feel good Charles? Do you want me to join you? We can all be together."

Charles looked down to Carolyn to try to gauge her reaction to the proposal but Carolyn was writhing under him, eyes closed, and hands latched onto her nipples. He could only nod and felt Kryln's hand leave his cock. He moderated his movements to avoid hurting Carolyn while also pressing back against Kryln. Kryln put her hands on Charles' hips and pushed herself up against his asshole. The pressure brought him up short and stopped his fucking.

"Noooo. Charles, I need more. I'm getting so close. Please more. More!"

Kryln looked down at her cock, posed to enter Charles, and watched it pulse blue. The result was a thin blue film covering her thick veiny copy of Charles' own dick. She pressed it against him and slid easily past the tight muscles of his clenched ass.

"Oh fuck Kryln you're big."

Kryln giggled into his back. "You mean you are."

"What the fuck are you two doing? I want to cum!"

Kryln grinned where her two lovers couldn't see and pushed herself all the way into Charles who reflexively pushed up into Carolyn finding her limit again.

"Oh yeah. You fat cocked bastard. Fuck me. Fuck your sister!"

Charles and Kryln fell into a natural rhythm. Charles fucking Carolyn, so that as he pulled out of her Kryln pushed into him. Kryln's cock was so wet it moved through his inner muscles like water. He had none of the usual internal friction that had made his past anal experiences unfortunate. She was effortlessly pounding him, hitting his most sensitive places. Every thrust from her made his cock feel even stiffer then before and he pressed that thick meat into his sister with faster and faster intensity.

Carolyn new that something had changed when Kryln had moved behind Charles but her concern was quickly replaced with mind bending pleasure. After the first ten minutes she came from just the thrusting dick insider her. Five minutes later she was frigging her clit and cumming again. Sometime after that she felt she might actually die from her pulsing cunt. Lightning shot up and down her limbs while her brother thrust into her again and again. Her head lolled back and forth while her hands moved between pussy and breasts. She opened her eyes long enough to see Kryln lean up from behind her brother and whisper in his ear.

"You ready for me little man. You keep fucking your sister while I fill you up."

Kryln popped inside him. The pulsing fat meat in his ass shot what felt like buckets of cum into him. A sensation that was singular in his experience. He kept thrusting but Kryln seemed to somehow grow longer inside him. She reached depths no man had ever come to in his experience. He pushed himself all the way in to Carolyn. Pressing into that limit of flesh and emptying himself into his sister. Carolyn literally screamed at the sudden push of pain, pleasure, and cum into her body. She felt the cum move even deeper, past the limits of her body and deep into the recesses of her cunt that shouldn't be touched. She wrapped her arms around her body and shook with the pure sensational overload.

Kryln wrapped her arms around Charles' midsection as her cock slipped from his ass. Her cum immediately started leaking from him and dropping onto her feet. Kryln reached up and pushed Carolyn's legs down from his shoulders. Then she pulled him onto the bed to lay next to his sister. Kryln moved across the two of them. She laid on top of them, moving between the two. She sucked at the cum leaking from both of them. They each took turns licking weakly at her wilting flesh.

Carolyn turned and kissed her brother after pulling Kryln's now completely flaccid cock from her mouth. She whispered to him as they broke their lips apart.

"I think we might have finally run out of things to try. I think that's ok since my pussy feels like it might need a week to be right again."

Charles smiled weakly at her while Kryln sucked on his cock.

"Sis, while we got a genuine alien to share our bed, I think there will always be new Possibilities."

12