Possum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

Katsuro began a long conversation about who he was, a senior executive at a large Japanese car manufacturer, he was a wealthy multi-millionaire with shares in many companies, including the hotel chain they were staying in. He also explained that he brought in almost a million dollars a year into her tourist company and that Peter would do whatever Katsuro said.

This immediately made Juni think that perhaps Peter had set this all up so she would be alone, without a friendly witness, whoring her out like a sly pimp to be raped and abused. Peter had made no secret of the fact that he thought she was sexy. He was also a shrewd businessman and Juni knew that if Katsuro had offered him money he would certainly take it. She felt like a pawn in a much bigger game and it made her very uncomfortable, and more than a little scared.

Katsuro calmly pointed out that he could have fucked her almost continually from the bus ride and he chose not to.

"If I wanted you then, or now, I could simply take you." He said, grabbing her hand and pushing her fingers around his hardening cock.

"Fuck, he is so aggressive and dominating. Like he thinks he is Mr. Alpha Man," she though to herself.

Juni flushed with embarrassment and looked away, she found that she had looked down and was looking at his cock which looked to be getting firm between her fingers, that were trapped around it under Katsuro's grip. It was warm and it twitched. She felt her pussy start to feel it in its own perverse way. She seemed to have her own opinion about his very big cock.

"You see I want you to want me," Katsuro said, softly. "I have only shown you how I can make you respond. I know more than that. You are very sexually exited by me, especially as you think about how I can make you cum with my fingers. Just wait until you have my cock buried in your pussy. I will put you in ecstasy."

"You already did that last night," Juni observed, her voice dripping with irony.

"MDMA is a very useful and powerful psycho-active," Katsuro replied, as if he were a research scientist.

Juni saw that his huge cock had grown much larger, almost as large as the aussie's. Katsuro was getting very aroused by her again. Juni began breathing spasmodically at her recall of yesterday's assault. She felt certain that it was him on the bus that had made her cum. Her chest was heaving and she felt her fingers squeeze around the huge cock.

"I want nothing more than to take you to be mine," Katsuro said, the passion clear in his deep intonation. "To have you cry out for my love, in bliss."

"You let them use me on the bus," Juni said, dryly; recalling her torment.

"Yes I wanted you to feel out of control, to know how your body reacts to attention," Katsuro explained. "For you to know what could happen if you choose not to take my offer of protection." He paused before continuing, "And I was anxious to see you cum."

"Your offer of rape and slavery, you mean," Juni replied angrily, pulling her hand from under his, releasing the hard cock from her hand. "How do I know you aren't just going to let them all rape me everyday, anyway?"

"You don't," he observed calmly. "But if you submit, you will be subject only to my desires. Not yours and not theirs. You will be my employee. Think of it as an extension of your job, like an extra contract. When you fulfil it, I will give you a bonus of one hundred thousand dollars."

Katsuro smiled confidently. He knew the value to money.

"One hundred thousand dollars!" Juni cried in exasperation; her amazement and anger echoing off the walls of the hotel room. "You expect me to be your high class whore, when you are just threatening me with rape. What are really putting to me? What do you expect me to say? No one would pay that much money for three weeks, even for a whore." Her face was flushed with anger and humiliation as it dawned on her what he was asking.

"No," Katsuro said, in his calm, businesslike manner. "I do not expect you to be a whore. I do not need to pay that much for that. The three strippers we chose from the club are going to be the whores, as you put it. Even though they have not done it before. I offered them thirty thousand each, for all three weeks. From you I want something different."

Juni realised she had been holding her breath as he paused.

"I want you to be my willing lover - albeit a paid lover. You will be my special assistant for the time we are here, my PA. What do you think about that? You can type my emails and document our holiday with photos and a diary." He looked deep into her eyes, his confident demeanour was infuriating.

"And fuck me whenever you want!" Juni added for him. He smiled wryly.

Juni put her head in her hands and cried, deep sobs spasmed through her. Katsuro put his arm around her gently, giving her support. Like a wolf giving a lamb support, before dinner time.

"What about my boyfriend?" Juni asked through the tears. "What do I tell him? How can I expect him to be faithful and love me, if I am acting like a slut?"

"That is up to you," Katsuro said, almost cheerfully. "You do not tell have to tell him at all. Think of it as a secret assignment. Maybe this should be kept 'in house' - if you know what I mean. Of course you have other choices. You could ring Peter and tell him exactly what happened to you. Maybe I will show him my evidence as proof to support your story." Katsuro had a look on his face that gave away his extreme pleasure at Juni's discomfort, his eyes danced with joyful playfulness. Juni returned his look with one of sheer horror.

"Then you would get replaced, I suppose." Katsuro's synopsis of her situation seemed very clinical. "You could quit your job but I am certain a woman as stunningly beautiful as you could get any job you apply for. I myself have wanted you, ever since I saw the pictures of you from other tours and on your website. You are the most alluring woman I have ever seen or met - and now I have seen you at your best, I want you even more. You have that most desirable innocence and emerging sexual awareness that no whore could ever act out. I want you as you are; not as a whore but as a girl who has chosen to fall into my power and let herself go. When I saw you I immediately imagined you stripping before me, down to your sexiest lingerie. I have wanted you for four months. Rarely do I ever not get what I want. This is why I asked for you as guide when I setup this tour."

Juni was overwhelmed with what he had said. She tried to push Katsuro away but he just held her firmly until her sobbing subsided. Eventually, she looked up at him and he seemed firm and hard in his expression, unforgiving and lacking mercy and compassion. Katsuro was clear in what he wanted and in his intent for her. It was not going to change. She saw that clearly. He had set the trap and she had fallen right in.

Juni was devastated. She was also overwhelmed with guilt for her body deceiving her yesterday on the bus and later at the club. She had never felt so sexually alive, feeling her whole body pulse in arousal and orgasm. She knew she could never achieve those heights again with me, her boyfriend. It still pains me to know how easy it was for Katsuro to open her desires to a new world of sexual experience. It was bound to change her sexual identity forever, and Katsuro knew it. He also knew she had little choice in the matter. To quit work without an explanation was not an option. The story would be sure to get out. Katsuro would see to it. Peter would get the video and she would be humiliated. Maybe it would even get onto the Net. She had no choice and he knew it.

Juni looked down but Katsuro suddenly lifted her chin and kissed her deeply. Irrationally, she felt herself respond and when she loosened her lips, he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She felt him take her with his strength, holding her firmly, his hand encircling her thigh possessively rubbing her leg and working his way up to her inner thigh. She gasped and tried to pull away but he held her firm. For a moment she tried to push his hand off her leg but her resistance had been broken down.

Suddenly, Katsuro pushed her back onto the bed and opened her white hotel towel by pulling at the knot atop her breasts and it fell. Holding her hands above her head he started to kiss her breasts.

She whispered, "No, Don't!" It sounded unconvincing even to her. She did not think her soft sigh that followed convinced even her that she was anything but very aroused.

Katsuro was on her now, working his way down past her breasts.

"Wait!" she said, an idea dawning for her. "If you have offered me $100,000 then offer me $200,000."

Katsuro lifted his head from kissing her belly. He raised himself up and burst out laughing. His crackling deep laugh and huge smile, showed a side of himself he had not revealed.

"We'll see, little one." He replied finally. "We will see."

He returned to his task down to her naked, shaven bikini line and his whole mouth engulfed her vulva sucking it into his mouth. It felt like he was actually going to suck her pussy into him. He was eating her -- owning her completely.

"Oh my Go-ood - she moaned - Oh my ... Oooh!" It dawned suddenly on her that this was the mouth that had used her yesterday. It was his lips that had made her cum. It was him afterall. He had not let the others defile her. He had done it only himself, just as he had made the girl masturbate her in the club. He taking her. He had bought her and now he owned her. Then, as his fingers entered her, he spoke for the first time in a soft, affectionate voice.

"You are soaking wet, my gorgeous little slut. I am going to show you more sensual enjoyment than you have ever had. I feel that I am to love you."

"Oh, pleeeease .....," she said, trying to stop moaning out in enjoyment. "Doooonn't!"

"I know you want me to," Katsuro said, in growing passion. He was on his kness in front of her. "Your body is telling me of your desire. See how it responds. It is excited by me and it wants me to take you now. You are mine."

His fingers were working her into a lather and she could hear her wetness as she came. She heard her voice in the distance again but this time it was saying something different.

"Katsuro, noooo. Pleease - fuuuck me - fuuck meeee."

Katsuro did not need further prompting and he lifted her legs into the air and entered her with one thrust. His huge 8in cock hit her cervix and she shuddered in bliss. Her body betrayed her again as she arched up towards him, her mouth opened in ecstasy and she shuddered again and again as he pounded into her, taking her again and again; more than that even, owning her.

Juni cried out in continual orgasm, realising completely that she was without choice, her primal inner self had given herself to the powerful man. He did not stop then, though, he had complete control and let her come down slightly very slowly, while she writhed and shook with involuntary pleasure. Then he charged into her like a stallion again, taking her again and again with his total and huge hardness sending her to heaven and back, time and time again. Time seemed to stand still. Juni was in bliss -- she had not made the choice. She had not agreed to be his slut. He had taken her.

It seemed to take Katsuro hours to cum, he had taken her with her legs in the air and then put her on her hands and knees while he buried himself into her from behind, then he pushed her up against the wall and made her push her hips out. Finally, in this position he came in her, holding her tiny waist, pulling her arse out and pushing her face against the wall. He pumped into her and she was gasping and crying, his cock filling every inch of her pussy, making it sing in pleasure.

Then he was filling her with his seed, shouting out at the top of his lungs some words in Japanese that Juni could not understand, other than they meant he was in ecstasy. His cry was full of dominance and force and victory, having won his conquest. She was his.

"Is this rape?" Juni asked herself. "If I just gave myself to him, or if he took me. OMG, if I just do this and I have, I will get the hundred grand. Holy fuck, I just saw a new world I had no idea existed, hedonistic lust and bliss. What in God's name am I doing?"

Suddenly the door opened and there stood Yoshi - looking straight down the wall at her, staring at her arching her back in a soft curve back at Katsuro, still impaled on his huge cock, a look of total calmness and bliss washed over her face. She opened her eyes and her mouth as her orgasm subsided. He stammered something in Japanese, in an apologetic tone. Katsuro answered gruffly, then laughed.

Yoshi stared at her naked form and his mouth fell open at the sight of her fantastic body and long blonde hair that Katsuro held in one of his hands, pulling her head back. Yoshi's eyes burned with the greatest desire she had ever felt from any man. He looked amazingly handsome.

"Yoshi! See, now she is my little slut." Katsuro said in English, pushing his cock slowly in and out of her. He laughed again victoriously and slapped Juni on the arse.

Yoshi was speechless. He nodded and left quickly, shutting the door behind him.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers