Possum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the most remarkable engineering feats, she thought was how the marquee itself had four large supporting steel poles bound together by steel straps so that each could be used as a separate dancing pole. With all the preparations that had been made Juni began to understand that Peter must have secretly had a very good understanding of what was expected on this trip by Katsuro.

The main question that eked its way into her consciousness was how Peter could not have known that Katsuro would try to place her under his power? For the Arabian nights marquee to have been planned to be set up with dancing poles, even the apparently spontaneous visit to the strip club in Adelaide must have been planned meticulously. She was obviously part of a much broader scheme. How could she face her boss again if he knew everything?

Despite Juni's exploitation and manipulation into being Katsuro's live-in slut for the three weeks of her contract, Juni was not asked to sleep in the same bed as him, or Yoshi either. She inexplicably began to fantasise about him taking her and using her as his own girl while he seemed to ignore her. Apart from Yoshi training her every morning, with correct slave girl vocabulary and positions, based on some type of yoga, that she practised rigorously, neither man appeared to show any interest in her whatsoever. Juni found this confusing and frustrating. When the orgies started each night she would be tethered to one of her bed posts by a thin chain around her ankle and no man approached her. However, she could see the girls pole dancing and the men shouting their approval. She could see the girls orally please the men and she watched as the men fucked the strippers on the beds on either side of her. It was incredibly arousing and each night for three nights she felt herself get wet as she watched. Yet she could not bring herself to pleasure herself in front of the men or the girls, watching instead in wide-eyed amazement as the scenes unfolded themselves before her eyes. She had been given hours of lessons each day in pole dancing, massage and sexual position and techniques but Juni was sure she was the only one not getting regular sex and she was becoming increasingly frustrated.

Yoshi would also take her around the camp every day, with her wearing some type of sexy lingerie. Some of the men would pull out their cocks as she walked past. Yoshi would make her urinate on some grass and there were always at least five men who would run over and watch from close quarters. At first she found this embarrassing although it seemed to become more of a joke as the days passed and their interest even aroused her. The men also fucked the strippers out in the open on blankets. This seemed to go on constantly as there always seem to be one girl being attended to by two or more men. Sometimes she overheard the girls complaining about how there were too many men. Yoshi would always make her watch the threesomes and they were almost always threesomes. One day they passed as Natalie was massaging and rubbing oil and lotion all over Shana's pussy and arse. Natalie explained that the amount of sex the girls were getting was beginning to wear them out and the moisturiser and lube helped.

"Why are they training me in skills they won't let me use?" Juni asked herself.

On the forth morning, when she passively enquired if there was anything she could do for Katsuro, having no expectation that his attitude towards her had changed, he told her to kneel beside his bed and had her suck him to hardness. Juni was shocked and surprised and felt a thrill as Katsuro gave her this small slice of approval and recognition.

"Kneel here little slut." Was all Katsuro had said. He had slept naked and he brought his flaccid cocked to her lips. She sucked it softly at first and then with more passion, as his hardness grew and his huge cock filled her mouth. As she sucked she could feel the huge head swelling in excitement as his shaft pulsed against her tongue.

Yoshi came up behind her and started to gently rub her arse and inner thighs. Then he smacked her and he continued to smack until her backside was bright red. She moaned but did not let Katsuro's cock slip from her lips. She tried to ignore the warm stinging on her cheeks. Then Yoshi skilfully brought her to the brink of orgasm with his rapidly moving and gentle fingers rubbing her swollen lips but just missing the sensitive nub of her clitoris. She was left hanging. Katsuro pulled his cock from her mouth and then Yoshi placed her hands in soft cuffs and tethered her to the bed post of her middle bed again. Katsuro then called Shana over who had been watching. He positioned her on all fours on Juni's own bed so that the gorgeous blonde girl's face was only a few centimetres from her own. When Katsuro pushed his huge cock into Shana's wet pussy she opened her mouth in arousal and proceeded to buck her cunt on his huge shaft, right in front of Juni's eyes. Juni's pussy was pulsing with excitement and she felt that if she just touched her clitoris she would orgasm immediately. However, her hands were tied to the post. Shana suddenly surprised her by gripping her head in both hands and passionately kissing her, pushing her soft tongue into her mouth. Juni was not able to avoid her kiss and was astounded at how soft and wet was the blonde girl's kiss.

Katsuro then proceeded to fuck Shana thoroughly on Juni's bed for what seemed to be half an hour, making the girls kiss, bringing the lithe blonde girl to a fitful climax every few minutes, until she was screaming out in a huge constant orgasm, while he left Juni hanging and frustrated and more horny than she had ever been in her entire life. Katsuro eventually ejaculated inside Shana's pussy, roaring out in pleasure and Juni felt jealousy and envy surge within her. She wanted Katsuro and wanted him badly. Juni could even smell their sex and her own hungry wet pussy was driving her insane. She needed to be fucked. If they were doing this to turn her on even more, it was working.

It infuriated Juni that Katsuro did not seem to want to fuck her. She began to get very frustrated and felt angry towards him. Nevertheless, she still acted out her role each day, kneeling at his feet when he arrived in the tent, asking politely if she could suck his cock to hardness. When she sucked Katsuro on the fourth night she decided she could taste another girl's pussy and she began to wonder if she would be able to detect the different flavours on his cock. The flavours that she imagined proved that he had been unfaithful to her yet again. She began to feel that she could hate him for hurting her so much. Her pussy would drip with desire, as she could not bring herself to pleasure herself while she watched the others fuck. On that fourth night after she brought him to hardness, it was Natalie that he had lie next to Juni on Juni's bed and he held her firm legs wide as he pounded his cock into her. Juni could even smell the girl's sweet breath, as her face was only half a pillow away from her own and Juni felt her body writhing in synchronous arousal as the girl reached her peak and cried out, arching her back in orgiastic bliss, as a masterful Katsuro bought her to climax again and again. Juni could again smell his semen as he pumped it into the gorgeous Asian girl next to her. When the girl came Juni was struck with the odour of sweet nectar, like her breath, her pussy smelt gorgeous. Juni realised that it would not be unpleasant to go down on the girl and she blushed at her own fantasy.

"The prick just wouldn't fuck me for days. Neither did Yoshi. They were getting me horny and leaving me hanging." She said to me later.

"Why was that a problem?" I asked. "Since they would basically have been raping you and this way at least you would be safe from that for a while."

"Fuck, I don't know." Juni replied. "After three days of watching everyone fuck Natalie, Ashley and Shana right in front of me every day. I started to feel rejected. You know, I had been paid one hundred grand to be his escort and he wasn't even using me. Maybe I was even liking him a little bit too. Watching him use his huge cock on the girls on my bed made me wet for him whenever I would see him. He made me so horny. I guess I was a tiny bit jealous, like all girls get. I started to feel like a dog on a leash, wanting to get off and do their thing."

"Weren't you disgusted?" I asked. "Didn't you want to leave and get out of that whorehouse? Would you mean bitch in heat? " I immediately knew I had gone too far.

"Fuck you. Yes, alright, have it your way. Yes I was a slut. I was a bitch in heat and I wanted to be fucked desperately by anyone. Do you understand? They were changing me. They were changing my understanding of arousal and sensuality and how good sex can be. It was nothing like you have with me that's for sure. It didn't cross my mind to leave," she said. "I was starting to obsess over Katsuro and just wanted to do anything to please him. I wanted him to take me."

At the start of the fifth day in the camp, the morning after Katsuro had fucked Natalie right next to her, Juni awoke suddenly to find that Katsuro had ripped the bedclothes off her and was dragging her on hands and knees to the edge of the bed. He only grunted at her like a gorilla and put her in the 'I want to be fucked' slave girl position. She was positioned on all fours, with back arched and head up, so that she was looking directly in the eyes of Yoshi, lying only a few feet away on the bed next to hers. She could see the tent his hardness was making in the thin sheet over him. It was late spring and the day was already warm. His cock was pulsing. Katsuro was rubbing her pussy from behind and she was wet, very, very wet. Her animal arousal was as embarrassing as it was overpowering.

"Not very romantic," Juni thought. "Then I am only his personal whore to him anyway and all he wants to do is tease me. Or maybe it will happen today."

She was turned on by the sight of the sexy Yoshi, who was hard and staring at her. She realised that Katsuro was blatantly displaying her to the younger man. Her breasts were displayed, hanging low to emphasise their shape and firmness, in a sexy pink push-up bra matching her stockings. Juni began to shiver with the erotic intensity of the moment as Katsuro rubbed her pussy and pushed his fingers into her for the first time in days. Juni thought that there was definitely a strange connection between the two men and this felt like a new situation. Yoshi pulled off the sheet and started to rub his hard cock up and down and she gasped as Katsuro pushed his fingers into her depths. She realised she was turned on more than she ever had, as she could hear him push into her wetness with his fingers.

She noticed that Yoshi's cock was smaller and thinner than Katsuro's and around seven inches.

Juni felt herself being displayed fully by Katsuro as she opened her mouth in excitement as he raised the tension in her with his talented fingers. After only a minute she was on the verge of cumming. She felt like a primitively displayed sex object for Katsuro and Yoshi's entertainment. She suddenly understood that this was what they wanted from her, to share her between them.

Katsuro said something to Yoshi and he placed the head of his huge cock at the wet entrance of her soft pussy. Then Yoshi was suddenly kneeling on the bed in front of her. His cock bobbing only inches from her face and she had a perverse realisation.

"They are going to give me my first threesome experience, no warning and no asking. They are just taking me, together." Juni strangely felt suddenly wanted and complete, maybe even loved.

She felt her face flush in embarrassment as Yoshi's cock touched her lips. She felt her arousal build to fever pitch as she opened her beautiful lips touching the tip of Yoshi's cock while her other lips were pulsing and opening, to take the head of Katsuro's huge monster. She felt wave after wave of bliss undulate through her core, like waves of shivering pleasure. She was able to give in freely to her feelings, fully aware that she had absolutely no control what so ever over the situation. These men effectively owned her; she had signed herself over to them willingly, so she let herself drift into her enlightened sexual self. She felt strangely free. Free from the difficulties of choice for beautiful women, free from the inconvenience of rejecting the many men who approached her regularly to choose only one. She had never felt so desired or horny. She stood there on that bed on all fours with a cock pulsing in her mouth while another was causing her pussy to pulse and suck on it. Her pussy was alive with lust and it wanted more.

Gradually the two men stroked the head of their cocks into her. Katsuro was only just into her entrance with his thick head stretching her lips wide, when the huge orgasm hit her like a flock of wild fluttering birds in her heart, creating the sensation that she was levitating above the bed in orgiastic bliss. Blood and hormones pumped their primitive message into her brain, taking her higher than she ever had as they pumped into her, over and over, amplifying her pleasure. Then there was a flood of juice from her pussy around the head of Katsuro's cock. Yoshi suddenly came in her mouth and Juni sucked him dry. Both men expressed their approval and satisfaction. Katsuro pulled out of her and she knew he had not cum. She licked his hard cock clean and she wondered what his secret was. She had cum and he had stopped, again he had not even fucked her properly.

Juni had acted as his well-trained whore and loved it, she adored the way he used her, like she had no say over what happened to her at all. The choice was easy as there was none. They made her come so powerfully and so quickly that she lay panting on the bed in exhaustion. She had cum like a catholic girl who has just discovered the naughtiness of sex and it took her to forbidden and magical places. She was completely satisfied; she was theirs to have as they wished.

"I think you have trained the little slut well in four days, my friend." Katsuro observed. "I think she is ready for her first assignment."

When she woke in the late morning Juni realised that Yoshi was sitting on the bed and she was wearing a collar with a lead and her hands were tied with black silk. She was presented as his slave girl. She wore the strapped up Jimmy Choo's, two veils and a bra that openly displayed her nipples. She looked like the archetypal slave girl, or perhaps a more pornographic Princess Leia, complete with makeup that Natalie had liberally applied. Yoshi had gone to great effort to train Juni over the first week in the art of slave master relationships, slave girl roles and positions. He oversaw Natalie finalise Juni's pole dancing expertise and he marvelled at her ability to hang upside down from one leg and to arch her back, pushing herself out from the pole in a balletic walk over, with her hands down towards the floor. When Katsuro came in for his midday meal she kneeled before him, head down and addressed him in the manner in which she had been trained. Her metamorphosis was almost complete and yet she felt like she had not really even been fucked at the camp. She had come too quickly to be liberally fucked. She just felt constantly horny and she was becoming more complicit in her own debasement day by day.

"Master, can your humble slave girl please offer her services?" She asked, putting on her most demure slave girl voice, recognising the desire that rang in her own voice.

Katsuro laughed, complimenting her and Yoshi on their work.

"You may accompany me to lunch, slut and dance for me." Katsuro said.

Juni shivered at his aloofness. Somehow she could not explain why his arrogance seemed to turn her on. Maybe it was his power and confidence.

Katsuro led her to a table and had her pole-dance directly in front of him. He looked at her and applauded after a few minutes, which made her feel very excited and she started to dance more erotically and sensually, applying the skills of the trade she had learnt. She was unaware that she was inadvertently attracting the interest of a number of other men in the vicinity. Three men approached her and reached out to caress her near naked body, as they would have with any of the other strippers. Juni inexplicably felt herself drawn to their hands, as she longed to be touched and taken. Suddenly as she was arching her back towards the men who were standing behind her, one of them grabbed her around the waist and he tried suddenly to shove his hard cock into her naked pussy. She moaned loudly and opened her legs instinctively, inadvertently encouraging her assault, or perhaps because her pussy needed to be ravished. She felt the soft tip of the man's cock enter into her pussy a centimetre or two and she realised how wet she was and how receptive, how she could quickly come she was so horny. Suddenly the man was dragged off and tied across one of the benches.

"Aishiro, you know she is my slut and off-limits." Katsuro shouted. "You know the rules."

Katsuro loudly clapped his hands four times and people started running everywhere. A large group of men gathered around a table where Aishiro was tied. He was a short man of not more than five foot seven. Not long after, when the tall stripper, Ashley, arrived, she towered over the man. She was wearing high-heeled boots and a leather dominatrix outfit. Ashley untied the unfortunate Aishiro and dragged him by his handcuffs to a pole, re-attaching them so that he could not escape. Juni then noticed the huge strap on dildo that hung between Ashley's legs and she was horrified. It all happened so quickly.

Ashley pulled down the man's shorts and began beating his naked buttocks with a paddle until he cried out with pain. Then quickly she poured a little oil onto her hands and rubbed it in the man's anus, while he cried out his objections. Yoshi had bought Juni over to witness Aishiro's humiliation and saw closely as Ashley pushed the hard black phallus home, burying it in his bowels. Much to the amusement of the men in the audience Aishiro cried out in pain. Then he adjusted as Ashley was slowly fucking him. His friends laughed and made fun of him being a pussy boy and wanting to be fucked. Then Aishiro became hard and his short erection jutted straight out. The men all cheered and laughed at his embarrassment. Ashley pushed the man around so that his cock touched Juni's lips.

Juni glanced up that Yoshi.

"The ultimate humiliation," he said.

Juni knew what she had to do. She took the man's small penis in her mouth and sucked. He came instantly and his penis jerked three times before it softened. It was over so fast. She spat out his semen. The men all laughed and applauded and even Katsuro seemed to be smiling. Juni felt her pussy clamp tightly and fluid ran onto her thighs. It had turned her on.

"This is so wicked." Juni thought. "I am becoming such a slut and I think I love it. I love Katsuro and his games. This is so debauched."

Juni was beginning to feel that she could freely submit her body to the exquisite pleasures of Katsuro's desires without social expectations lilting her involvement in the decadent delights she was being introduced to. She felt like a fully-fledged slave girl at that point, not one who had just been introduced to it. She had obeyed her masters without a second thought and loved the sense of freedom this lack of choice seemed to provide. In fact, she thought, they could keep her with them forever without giving her freedom. She knew she would probably do this willingly and it terrified her. She elected to try her best, as displeasuring the men might not be pleasant. Especially so after seeing what happened to Aishiro.