Possum Ch. 04

Story Info
Juni's erotic tale continues at the camp.
4k words
4.35
7.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

My name is Jason and my girlfriend's name is Juni, although her nickname is Possum, because she has a naturally arched back and her little backside juts out. She has booty with class but not volume. She is one of those girls who you see walking along the street looking very tight and sexy, with an arched back, that makes all the tradies yell out. "Hey, possum." She is blonde and 5 foot 2. I don't think she weighs more than about 48 kg. In the old figures she is, in my mind, the perfect 34-23-34. Her hips are not very large but her waist is tiny and this hour-glass effect is amplified by the sexy clothes she wears. Yet it is her face that's the most beautiful. She has naturally pronounced lips and long blonde wavy hair and she smiles spontaneously, although a little shyly.

We were engaged to be married after going out for two and a half years. We had a good social life and met people at the local club every week for drinks. After she returned from her last tour, as she works as a tour manager, her personality has changed dramatically. This has become a major problem for me, and for our relationship. Juni was seduced on her tour bus by a perverted Japanese businessmen, the powerful multimillionaire Katsuro, who made her orgasm publicly and who took against her will. He tried to corrupt my beautiful girlfriend.

[Note: this is an erotic story for entertainment purposes and any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental! If things happen that shouldn't, be thankful that it is not you that is the victim. Take care who you associate with and stay safe!]

*****

Chapter 4

When the Japanese female applicants came to the camp for training, they were all dressed very neatly in summer dresses and casual working clothes. Juni and Natalie stood as an informal greeting party as the bus door opened, dressed in their tiny split skirts, slave-collars and half-bra. The skirts themselves were fashioned from a thin, leather band and two cotton cloths, front and back, revealing the sensual curve of the thigh and roundness of the rear. Nipples stood proudly on display above the lift of the half-bra. Both girls smiled warmly at their new guests. They had each continued with their training and both had agreed to accept a position in Katsuro's company, to assist in the new project, training the new assistants.

There was a procession of more than 40 girls, who each registered at a table manned by Yoshi and Sanjay. Each of the girls looked at Natalie and Juni and many immediately returned the smile they were greeted with, until they saw the slave-girl appearance and their expressions changed to shock or confusion. A few covered their eyes or looked away. Others were more bold and stared openly and confidently at Natalie and Juni. Most of the girls were Japanese, although there were a handful of other races.

It was a beautifully warm, sunny day, in the park that Katsuro had leased for the next month. Each of Katsuro's executives attended the registration table and the girls each signed a non-disclosure agreement and a contract. Few of the girls could read the legalese, in English, of the contract that Yoshi had prepared.

"It needs to be in English," Yoshi lied, when asked. "Otherwise, it is not binding in this country."

None of the girls declined to sign the form. The men each drew numbers out of a bag which was the method of selecting two girls each. Then there was a lengthy bartering process as many of the men swapped one girl for another, because they preferred a particular look. Juni and Natalie saw a dawning awareness in the girls and they began chattering amongst themselves, uncertain of their fate.

There was a huge party on the night when the girls arrived. Yoshi gave a short speech to the girls about appropriate camping attire, company uniform and the importance of comfortable holiday dress.

"We are dressed for sport, as this is the theme for tonight's party." Yoshi said.

Each of the girls was handed a small carry-bag with sports clothing in the company's green and orange colours, complement with logos. The short green tennis skirt was combined with a short skin-tight top, revealing much midriff. There was a short note in each bag, along with a colourful matching g-string.

The note read:

"Thank you for agreeing to be contracted to attend our executive training camp, as potential assistant executives. The salary for the positions is $100,000 USD p/a and 50% of you may be successful, if you pass the tests. The test for you is to please your executive and meet his demands or requirements. This is a competitive training opportunity. You will each receive $10,000 for attending this camp. Good luck! Please wear only the clothes provided".

Some of the girls kept their bras on, others refused the g-string and kept to their own lingerie. Some rationalised that it was a sports theme party and they would all be dressed the same way, so they followed the rules.

The girls were told to enjoy themselves, to dance, eat and drink, to serve their men and not leave their side without permission. When they entered the ballroom marquee each man had two girls, one each side, as they paraded to the long tables. Many of the young Japanese girls were surprised by the strippers on the poles and blushed in embarrassment. Some of the girls hid behind their hands shyly with the men standing around openly watching the strippers. Most just lowered their eyes and were lead to a table by their men.

The party continued with sushi and far too much to drink. Many girls were giggling and some started to dance. Juni thought that perhaps they had taken ecstasy. Many of the girls were dancing outrageously and some were doing sensual writhing or twerking to the music, having completely lost their inhibitions. At the tables, girls remained demure and accepting of the men fondling them. The scene began to take on the feel of an orgiastic banquet. Some of the girls were flushed with excitement, while the men took advantage of them, turned-on by their shy demeanours. The contract had had a powerful psychological effect, as had the idea of a competitive program. The girls knew that they would be paid handsomely as assistant executive or not employed at all. This was a devastating realisation for many of them, be better than the other girls, or face family insult and shame.

Several hours later when almost everyone was well under the influence, Katsuro stood and made an announcement.

"Some people are breaking rules and there must be consequences." He said in a powerful and intimidating voice. "The instructions were clear. Disobedient girls will be punished. Remove the unauthorised clothing."

Many of the girls were wearing a bra or different lingerie. Katsuro dragged a small Japanese girl over and lifted her embarrassed face to the audience while he ripped down her dress exposing her bra. He unclipped it, and pulled it from her quickly, exposing her small breasts. She cried out and lifted her hands to cover them. Katsuro quickly lifted her dress and pulled down her white panties showing her nakedness. She had a small belly and thick black hair masking her sex. The girl cried out!

"Nooo!"

"Executive assistants must wear the provided lingerie, or none at all." Katsuro said. "Allowances will be made for necessary times of the month."

He smacked the girl's naked arse several times and rubbed her bottom slowly. Then he pushed his hand between her legs and one finger into the girl's tight pussy. The girl grunted, her eyes opened wide in fear and confusion, staring out at the crowd, many of whom cheered. She started to shiver under his touch. Juni felt a familiar stab of jealousy and chided herself for her feelings for Katsuro.

The men followed Katsuro's orders and bent their girls over their table to check their panties, smacking them and rubbing the girl's buns gently. Several had removed their girl's panties and rubbed their pussy's. No girl objected, none ran off. They saw in each other's eyes, abandonment and acceptance. This was a competition that they wanted to win!

The men began to realise that the girls would passively allow anything. Several men just started fucking their girls straight away, pre-programmed by two weeks of public sex. Some girls cried out but it was not clear from what. Not one of them left the marquee. Juni thought she heard some of the girls orgasm with a type of high-pitched cry. Others watched in anticipation, seeing what was expected of them.

Some of the girls were heard to whisper, "chikan, chikan." They recognised that they were trapped in a camp of perverts. The girls were trapped into subservience and submission. Was this executive training, or a sex club, for the uninitiated?

After a few days, the girls were competitive for the men's attention, as Sanjay had predicted. They dressed as they were requested to, undertook lessons in pole dancing and massage and in love-making positions. Sanjay himself demonstrated his favourite positions to the men, on one of their girls. He felt insatiable and fantasised about bedding each of the women in the camp. He needed to find a way that he could fuck Juni but wanted Katsuro's approval.

Each group of executive and assistants developed their own peculiarities. Some seemed obsessed with business matters and inexplicably made spreadsheets on laptop computers. Others sought fitness and exercised. Some came out at night to engage in the party atmosphere. The girls' dress also changed to reflect the desires of their managers and they became more accepting of the sexually charged atmosphere of the camp.

Several of the men insisted on punishing their naked slave girls each morning and publicly fucking them. Some of the young assistants were made to stay nude and were led about the camp by leads and collars, stamped with the manager's name. These girls learnt to obey manager's commands to suck off one of their friends, or competed to do so with each other. When this lewd behaviour started, many of these girls started to act in a most provocative fashion, teasing any man within eye-shot. Other girls were assigned to wear lingerie, while others were instructed to wear exercise gear or work clothes. Some engaged in lengthy lovemaking exercises, others in massage, dance or food preparation.

Some demonstrated their abilities in the working environment. There was a much greater variation in behaviour than Juni anticipated and the girls were more openly competitive than anyone could have expected. The girls all tried to outdo each other, attending affectionately to their managers, seeing to their needs physically and sexually. Once all the girls saw how some of the others pleasured their masters, they tried to do it better, asking the strippers, and Juni, for advice. If this was what it took, then they would do it.

The days seemed to blend into one long festival of slave and master rituals; of orgies and sex; and long walks along the beautiful river bed and grassland where huge thick-trunked river red gums punctuated their walks each day. It was remarkable countryside and amazingly green considering how close it was to the dry mountains and surrounding desert. The little fresh water spring stemmed from some deep underground water source, keeping a small trickle along the ancient river bed and nourishing the plants and animals that lived there. Juni began to appreciate the countryside and realise that her travel bureau boss, Peter, had chosen a place that was like paradise on earth. Birds sang sweet poetry and Juni felt content and at peace for the first time in her life. Katsuro meant everything to her and was fulfilling all of her expectations. He held her hand as they walked through the forest and he had begun to make love to her slowly and gently. She knew her contract at the camp was coming to an end and she was going to desperately miss her new master. An ache formed in her heart she realised she had fallen in love.

The Japanese girls were learning all the arts and everything was harmonising beautifully with nature and love. Most of the girls were bonding with their masters. It might seem surprising but they felt the same type of lack of responsibility in their choice making as Juni did. So they took their training matter-of-factly and gladly gave in to the training. Each man was told to make a special effort to make love each of his girls every day and they did. Each day and night you could hear many of the girls cry out in orgasm in their own unique ways, as the men were beginning to become trained by Yoshi and Sanjay in the art of yoni massage and in drawing out feminine ecstasy. Yoshi and Katsuro were pleased with the progress that they had made with the men. These men and their girls would be loyal to his company and they would now do his bidding without question. The men would also be satisfied and there would be less workplace anger, aggression and bullying. They gave no thought to the wives the men left at home.

Each night in the third week Juni would sleep in either Katsuro's or Yoshi's bed and one or two of the strippers would fill the other bed. She felt accepted and honoured. Occasionally, two strippers would sleep together in one bed, sometimes just holding each other, at other times having girl-on-girl sex. The nights were late and they often did not get to bed until 2 am or later. The men drank a huge amount of beer, Saki and anything else they could get their hands on. Occasionally, they would have cocaine and when Juni was given some of the powder in a drink, she found that it kept her awake and hornier.

Juni told me about one event at great length and this may have had a bigger influence on her transformation than any other.

One-day when Katsuro was conducting business through a satellite Internet connection, Yoshi took Juni out into the clearing. They walked some distance from the camp. She was dressed, as Yoshi had instructed, in a costume with a red sequined bra, navel pendant, heavy makeup, eye-shadow and long eyelashes, her red g-string had long red tassels of fine lace running down her thighs like a grass skirt. Yoshi approached a grassed area leading Juni, with her hands tied. She walked with head bowed, as would a slave girl in her position. She was learning her role well. She had been obedient and served her masters in all ways.

"You are to be rewarded," Yoshi said. "Kneel here and watch."

There were at least two dozen of the Japanese girls sitting around on the grass. They were similarly dressed. There was a type of grassy altar or raised platform in the middle of the soft green field.

Natalie was led to a soft patch of grass on the altar. Juni noticed cool waters of a spring, trickle out around the top of the pedestal and it had created a clear pool at one end, surrounded by a small rock amphitheatre. The pedestal created a glistening waterfall in the sun's rays. It was a warm 31°C and the four men leading Natalie wore tight shorts. Natalie wore beautiful black lingerie, a low-cut bra for her smallish 34B breasts, a garter belt emphasising her tiny waist and a black silk G-string with red tassles.

They laid Natalie down on a soft sheepskin rug. Juni noticed Sanjay, dressed in a white robe like a karate expert or perhaps, a monk. Yoshi whispered to her that Sanjay had the finest of skills in Tantric massage. These were skills in using a woman's chakra to cause an explosion of awareness as her body vibrated to the energy of the universe.

Sanjay drew Natalie to one side and gently placed her on the soft fur. Sanjay whispered into her ear, caressed her forehead and face. He rubbed her head gently and told her to sit up in his lap. He gave her a small glass vial and she drank. She was sitting with legs astride his thighs, with their faces centimetres apart. He dug his fingers into a soft pressure point behind her ear and ran them down her neck and Natalie moaned in pleasure. He moved softly and gently and began a type of chant as he focussed on her chakra, down her front, caressing her throat, rubbing her chest and feeling the pulse of her heart. He quickly undid her bra and caressed her breasts softly, squeezing gently. His hands moved lower and he deliberately placed his palm on her stomach, pressing deeply. Then his hand was between her legs, whispering or chanting constantly and Juni saw that Natalie's head had fallen back and was moving around in bliss, abandonment or trance. She fell back onto the rug, writhing in what appeared to be bliss and Sanjay lifted her and effortlessly removed her g-string. It was like she was hypnotised into perpetual static orgasm.

He had been working her for half-an-hour and Natalie seemed completely out of it. While Sanjay was massaging her he chanted a woman's erotic power, about the importance of the chakras; she appeared to be in deep hypnosis. Sanjay began working on her lower chakras. He placed her hips so they were slightly elevated and sat cross-legged between her thighs in a yoga position, with them lifted over his legs, while he focussed on her stomach with one hand, he was rubbing now around her anus softly and around her thighs but never quite touching her centre. Juni noticed he used a small vial of fluid she had not noticed earlier.

Sanjay motioned for four of the men, to come closer. Natalie's head had rolled back in full trance, her mouth agape. She was breathing fitfully, almost panting, physically affected by Sanjay's ministrations. Sanjay put what seemed to be oil on his fingers and he talked aloud to the observers, about a woman's Yoni, that it is the centre of a woman's soul and that it must be treated as a focal point. To keep one's soul from falling into darkness, a yoni massage returns a woman to the light that should radiate from her heart. One should never shy away from sharing their beauty.

Juni realised with familiar embarrassment, she felt insecure about showing her feminine self, or had, until this trip. She was beginning to feel the truth of what Sanjay was saying; that yes, she should be proud to express her feminine self.

Between his thumb and oily fingers Sanjay drew the skin out from Natalie's pussy lips, either side of her waxed vulva. He rubbed gently and squeezed softly. He moved his fingers up and down, and round and round, softly, slowly. Gradually, Natalie began to moan loudly and writhe involuntarily. The five other men watching were spellbound by the sound and sight of Natalie, as she expressed her pleasure. They were clearly very aroused. Sanjay continued this soft yoni massage with one hand, while his other ran circular motions over Natalie's breasts and stomach.

After a long time Sanjay began to raise the tension by rubbing gently and softly inside the folds of Natalie's pussy and around her clitoris. Finally he placed his hand gently just above her mons and he pushed his fingers in and up, moving in delicious circular patterns. Natalie arched and cried out in orgasm, again and again, but Sanjay did not stop, holding her in an hypnotic and hallucinogenic orgasmic trance; whispering hypnotic suggestions of letting go and being free. To act as a woman, to be true to herself. Juni saw that his cock was very hard and fat, some seven inches or so in length and it was jerking up and down, touching Natalie's pussy with each pulse while he continued to finger her. Then he let her come down slightly while he rubbed more oil on her neck and throat and breasts, in a firm, sensual pattern. When he again placed his hand on her stomach she came again, inexplicably, since he was not touching her pussy. She was writhing again in ecstasy when he suddenly pushed his hips forward and penetrated her. She screamed and cried out with joy.

"Ooooh - fuuck me." Natalie slirred. "Fuuck meeee."

While Sanjay was pushing into her, holding her in blissful agony, his dark Sri Lankan skin contrasting with her tanned golden perfection. He motioned to two of the men and they approached. He had one man push his cock into her mouth while the other replaced him between her legs, pushing his less impressive cock into the orgasming girl. She seemed to not notice, writhing in oblivious contentment. Natalie was still orgasming when Sanjay came to Juni and asked her to join him on a second rug, on the grass altar, where the three were still fucking in sexual abandonment.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers
12