Possum Ch. 05

Story Info
Juni comes home and surprises Jason with her new self.
10.6k words
2.65
9.7k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

My name is Jason and my girlfriend's name is Juni although her nickname is Possum, because she has a naturally arched back and a little backside juts out. She has booty with class but not volume. She is one of those girls who see walking along the street looking very tight and sexy, with an arched back, that makes all the tradies yell out. "Hey, possum." She is blonde and 5 foot 2. I don't think she weighs more than about 48 kg. In the old figures she is, in my mind, the perfect 34-23-34. Her hips are not very large but her waist is tiny and this hour-glass effect is amplified by the sexy clothes she wears. Yet it is her face that's the most beautiful. She has naturally pronounced lips and long blonde wavy hair and she smiles spontaneously, although a little shyly.

We were engaged to be married but after she returned from her last tour, as she worked as a tour manager, her personality changed dramatically. This has become a major problem for our relationship. Juni was seduced on her tour bus by a perverted Japanese businessmen, the powerful multimillionaire Katsuro. He corrupted my beautiful girlfriend. This is what happened when she came home.

[Note: this is an erotic story for entertainment purposes and any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental! If things happen that shouldn't, be thankful that it is not you that is the victim. Take care who you associate with and stay safe!]

__________________

Chapter 5

Peter, her boss, collected Juni one day from the camp. She vaguely recalled the trip home to Melbourne in his Mercedes. It was like a dream they stayed in a motel and she shared his bed. Was it in Bordertown? Did she really insist on sucking Peter's cock at five in the morning? Did her boss really fuck her five times that night? She was not really sure if it was a dream. She hoped so! How could she possibly face him at work?

When Juni arrived back in Melbourne, I, her fiancé, immediately noticed something odd about her. I could see the top of her bra over her low cut dress, that was lower than I remembered her wearing. It was a subtle but disconcerting difference. She didn't often dress like that, with her breasts fully on display. The bra was new, it was lacy and was uplifting and very sexy. She looked so hot, I could have fucked her right there in my lounge, when Peter dropped her off and told me to look after her. I also could not believe it when she kissed him fully on his mouth and it looked like tongue, when she thanked him for the "lovely ride". Then she giggled. What the fuck?

"You have one hot girlfriend, mate!" He said, laughing. "I can't wait to see more of her at work".

Juni hugged him at the door on his way out and it looked like she squeezed his balls. I just stood there not believing what I was seeing. She turned to me, smiled and kissed me.

Juni was still beautiful and gentle but she had changed in some indiscernible way. While she usually stayed at my place and only occasionally at her own, I am still not sure why she asked him to bring her to me.

When they passed through Bordertown, Juni rang me. She had been out of range and said the four weeks had passed quickly, that she took on more responsibility than she was prepared for. Then she said she had been rewarded with an excellent bonus.

After she got back, I felt strangely suspicious when she would not reveal how much she earnt, so I checked her banking app when she was in the shower and found she had earned more than $100,000 for her four weeks on the tour. That amount was so outrageous, I can't begin to explain how it made me feel, or what thoughts went through my mind. At first, I was thinking bribery or drugs must have been involved.

Juni revealed few specifics about the outback trip, except a camp with Japanese businessmen. We made love every night and every morning when she came back, and she seemed super-horny, then gradually became less enthused after only a few days. She seemed more wet than usual at first. I always wanted to take her in my favourite position, spooning behind her, rubbing her pussy briefly before I had her arch back and I would push my almost six-inches into her while I pumped into her, holding her thin waist, jerking into her on our sides until I came. She always liked it like that in the past.

"Your pussy seems softer." I observed, when I felt her on the first morning. "It used to be a little prickly."

"Must be the waxing," she replied. "And the oils."

"What, you went to a waxing place in the desert?" I asked.

"No, silly! We waxed each other."

"What?" I felt a pulsing somewhere and my heart skipped a beat or two. "The girls or the guys."

She reached behind and grabbed my flaccid cock, it twitched.

"Do you REALLY want me to tell you? Would it excite you if it was both?" She squeezed me a little and I immediately got very hard. "Maybe you would like that."

She turned her head back and kissed me, running her tongue around my mouth, sensually. She had put my cock in her and jerked back against me, did a type of twerking movement with her hips I had never known her to do before. Then, dynamite! Her pussy gripped my cock hard as she pushed up and down, up and down. And I immediately shot my stuff into her. I had lasted about fifteen seconds.

"I knew I could make you cum like that." She said, and jumped up from the bed and into the shower. I was left lying there, panting, wondering what the fuck happened. She had somehow developed a new technique!

I first realised something sexual must have happened on the camp when we went to a club. It was then I noticed a change that I attributed to her libido. When I picked her up, she wore a tiny white lace dress that was virtually transparent. She sat in the car seat next to me and her thin mini-dress rode up on her thigh, revealing the sexiest underwear I had ever seen. She wore white thigh-high stockings, satin garter belt and what looked like a pink g-string, that you could see through her dress. The firm round cheeks of her tiny butt were completely visible, bulging out behind her. When I realised you could see the tops of her thighs and panties, I mentioned it to her since I was sure she would be embarrassed. She had not had this expensive lingerie, or dress, before her trip and she had not been shopping since she came back.

We had our first argument. Where had the lingerie come from? I accused her, she looked like a sacrifice in a vampire movie and that is exactly what I said:

"You look like a fucking virgin sacrifice."

"Meh," she said.

"What's meh?"

"Is it hot or what?" She replied, a little angrily.

"What, the stripper lingerie?" I responded, grumpily. "Well yeah, of course, but where the fuck did it come from?"

"What do you care?" She said. I looked across and saw a tear in her eyes. Maybe I had pushed it too far.

So it went. Juni said she would not be humiliated about dressing the way she wanted. She said she wouldn't hang with a loser. What loser, me? She asked pointedly if I thought she should be embarrassed about looking hot. Didn't I agree girls could wear whatever they wanted? I was losing the argument, that was for sure and I did not want to lose her too!

I immediately backtracked, seeing the way the conversation was panning out, saying she was perfect. I asked again when had she bought the hot outfit, that it looked great. She said it was a little reward and part of her bonus. I didn't push the issue because I actually felt proud to be with her. She would easily be the hottest girl in the bar. It etched at my mind that maybe she had worn such clothes on the camp, but how could she do that? It was in the outback and it didn't make sense. I kept quiet, relieved that the argument was over.

After a few cocktails and shots at the bar, which were very uncharacteristic of her, as she hardly drank, Juni began to giggle and flirt a little with some of our friends. We had gathered around a long bench table with high stools, at the side of the dance floor. I was concerned that Juni seemed oblivious to her short dress riding up, exposing her naked thigh and whatever else, to whoever cared to notice and there were plenty of guys looking! She was laughing and enjoying the conversation and music. Her breasts were also on show with the lace top of her little uplifting bra visible over the low top of her little white dress, occasionally there was even a subtle glimpse of nipple. I had to admit I felt a sense of admiration and pride that she was mine. She was such a gorgeous girl, wearing some of the sexiest clothes I've ever seen on anyone. She evidently did not mind that she was breaking the cardinal rule of not showing both cleavage and legs at the same time. She looked so fucking beautiful and I figured that her unusually extroverted behaviour was due to the effect of the cocktails she had downed.

We were with a few friends. Barry and Ingrid, were friends of ours, just engaged, like us. Ingrid was what you could call a middle-weight, 5ft 6in quite solid but with large D-cups that she always had out on display. The "girls" she called them, lots of top-end flesh. Barry was taller than my 5ft 8 at around 6 ft. He was a tiler and played basketball, he was fit and well-built. I guess I was gawky and nerdy by comparison, that's what working with computers does to you. They had been dancing and Ingrid came back and had a long drink, pushing herself into Barry, kind of writhing against him to the music.

"Gotta go," she said suddenly, walking off to the bathroom.

Barry reached around Juni to get to his beer. I was stunned that she seemed to push her breasts against his arm. Being no fool he did not lift his beer for a moment then slowly brought his arm past them. She laughed and turned her back to him, grabbing her champagne, with her little arched back, on her high heels, she rocked her little bum against his crotch. It might have been subtle, had she not then wiggled against him. She looked at my face, not 60cm from hers. Barry's face was over her shoulder and I thought I heard him whisper.

"Gorgeous dress, babe."

"Oh, I think I feel something," she said, apparently checking me for any reaction. She wiggled from side to side. Surely she wasn't squeezing her buns around his cock! "It seems BIG and HARD, Jase."

There was plenty of emphasis and her breathing was deeper, her breasts heaved upwards. I think my mouth fell open, but I was speechless. Barry dropped his hand to her waist and pulled her against him, then he ran it around and definitely squeezed one of her buns.

"Oh, Barry." Juni said, still staring into my eyes. "I don't think Ingrid would like you touching me ... but Jason might."

She gave another little wiggle and her eyes dropped to my thin slacks. She had noticed that I was hard! She pulled away and Barry's cock jutted out from his pants. It was bent down the left leg of his pants, pushing the thin fabric out. She had made him hard and you could tell his cock was huge.

"What on earth did I do to you, honey?" Ingrid said, having re-joined us, looking down at Barry's pants. "Maybe I need to take you home soon?"

"Sure looks like fun, Ingie." Juni said.

"Wow, what got into you at that camp?" Ingrid asked her.

"Wouldn't YOU like to know? Quite a lot, I suppose." Juni suggested, mysteriously. Again I said nothing, but kept it in my mind for later.

"Fuck!" Barry called out, as Ingrid grabbed his cock. Juni was staring at them, calmly sipping her champagne. Then she very obviously licked her lips sensually while she caught Barry's eye. Barry noticed but Ingrid didn't, she was too busy pulling on his cock.

"Fucking hell!" He said again. He grabbed Ingrid's hand, pulling it away. He had been on the verge of cumming. "Oh, god! Don't make a mess babe."

It seemed he was as turned on by Juni, as by Ingrid's ministrations.

"Let's go, honey." Ingrid said, dragging Barry outside. "I know what you need."

After a couple of hours I had to visit the bathroom. Then I queued for bar service and eventually returned with a couple of drinks from the bar. Juni was standing on the other side, leaning on the high table with our friends on the stools on my side. She was leaning forward on her elbows and I passed her another champagne. Juni was encircled by three male strangers. She did not seem to care, she was facing me, her back to them, buns sticking out, as per usual. She was laughing and talking to two girlfriends on my side. This seemed another character reversal, as she was unconcerned with the men's proximity. I saw with surprise that each of them had moved closer to her and she kept talking to the girls. Then they each started touching a different part of her body with their hands, lingering on her arm, her neck and ears, her bra, her stockings and garter belt, then touching the naked tops of her legs under the dress. Juni started to chat to them. I was getting fully pissed-off and as I made my way through the crowd around the long table, I heard them talking to her about how sexy her lingerie was.

"I really need to get my girlfriend some of this," the tallest alpha male said, in apparent reference to Juni's lingerie. "Let me feel the texture, hot little honey."

It made my skin crawl, he was obviously just a big prick was no brains. Infuriatingly, Juni just giggled at him and he started to feel the soft skin above her stockings. He hand ran up under her dress and he squeezed her arse, she arched back towards his hand.

"Your skin is so soft, little honey," he was caressing the skin of her inner upper thigh, right under her pussy. Was he touching her?

I noticed her catch her breath and her hips jerked forward. She sipped her champagne like it was nothing. She said nothing either, just stared up into his eyes. Despite the jealousy that raged in my head, the dryness in my throat again made it impossible for me to articulate any words at all. The worst thing was that my cock was hard again. Anyway, the guy was huge and there were three of them with their backs to me. I could only look through the small gap, or try to push one of them out of the way physically, which did not seem wise. Juni acknowledged me with a knowing smile as her eyes dropped to my erection. She flicked her eyelashes up and infuriatingly returned to the men's attentions. One guy had one hand cupping a naked cheek while another edged his hand down onto her g-string at the front. Juni's girlfriends had turned to each other and began taking selfies, to post online.

"I .. I'm her boyfriend." I finally said.

"Wow, good for you." The third guy congratulated me. "She's the hottest thing here."

He took his phone out and started to take a video of her being felt up.

I realised in amazement that I was inadvertently partaking of an incredibly erotic and arousing scene. Juni was lapping up the attention and showing off. She suddenly just put her arms in the air and started dancing a type of slow stripper writhing, while the guy was blatantly rubbed her pussy through her g-string, hands were around her waist and caressing her little bum. The guy who spoke had turned towards her, so I was still trapped behind a wall of men and could do nothing.

Juni did not seem to mind, she was smiling confidently and giggling at the attention of the three arse-holes and started to dance even more provocatively. She had managed to kind of writhe and snake herself away from the two main gropers. She picked up her drink with one hand and grabbed her handbag from the bench table. She spun alluringly around and ended up next to me and she kissed me passionately. Her sexy little white dress had ridden up, over her g-string. It was incredibly enticing, the soft skin of her thighs so alluring and touchable under he garter belt. She looked positively edible. It was driving me as crazy as it was everybody else. It was looking like she would just let anyone feel her up. I could not wait to get her home and fuck her and I even thought about doing her in the Unisex.

Infuriatingly, she spun back into the group of three again, who had turned towards us away from the tabIe. The largest of her admirers stood in front of me as she twirled away. Again I could not press between these guys but I saw that two of the men were actively caressing her again, lifting her short dress with their hands under it. Then they were pushing their groins into her and she was trapped between them. Juni just continued to smile and talk, making no attempt at all to prevent the three men from softly caressing her or groping her under her dress. Her hands held her drink and bag, and I saw that she held the bag in front of the hands on her pussy, perhaps to stop our friends seeing what was actually happening

"I don't even know your name," I heard her say, with a gasp. "Why are you touching me? That's very naughty."

The large guy seemed to have a finger in her pussy, until she pushed his hand away with her bag and spun away. Our friends were then looking on with curiosity, admiring the boldness of their previously shy friend. The loose fabric of Juni's lace nothing of a dress was allowing easy access to the soft skin of her buns and thighs, inches from her deliciously waxed pussy. Fuck, it was even turning me on. The guys touching her must have been almost exploding with lust.

Finally, I managed to push towards her again and pulled her arm to come with me. She just mouthed a thank you and an:

"It's ok ... no, really!"

She waved me away and turned back to the conversation with her new friends. I couldn't believe she did that. She waved me away with her bag. This too, was completely out of character for her to not even introduce me. Even if she was drunk she would always shy away from any untoward attention. She was also apparently unconcerned at my own feelings of jealousy, resentment and embarrassment. I felt anger and frustration build up in me. I wanted to yell at her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" But I didn't, because it wouldn't make any sense and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing and so did I, if I was honest with myself. Instead I just watched, with this huge painful pulsing going off in my brain and my hard cock was pulsing in time. There was an unfamiliar tension in me that was growing out of control.

I took a step back from the group and watched them lift up the hem of Juni's little dress right up over her pert little buns. Of course with her g-string this gave direct access to her naked arse. The guys were all around her with their six hands moving everywhere. The tallest guy was still mumbling on about her underwear and saying he couldn't stop feeling it. Another was squeezing her buns saying how firm and ripe they were for fucking. The third guy was whispering something into her ear and kissing her neck. Juni just closed her eyes and drank in the attention. Suddenly, she gasped and opened her eyes, staring at me ... then right through me.

There was no way that guy was feeling her g-string. He was basically feeling her up and again I felt helpless. Juni seemed to be enjoying it. I was completely flabbergasted, frustrated and angry. I could see what he was doing and I wondered if I should risk pushing through, to grab him by the throat. The men calmly continued to talk about how wonderful it is to have a woman with pride in her appearance and how irresistibly soft and alluring her soft skin and lingerie was. They were smothering her with compliments and she was drinking them up and she had already half-finished her sixth drink. She was getting pretty out-of-it.

That's when the dress was lifted a little more in front, over her garter belt, so that she was effectively naked from the waist down, her hands still holding her drink and bag. Alpha dude then started rubbing his forefinger up and down the front of her G-string and then under it, over her pussy. He was telling her it was the softest thing he had ever felt. I saw the three men were very aroused and pushing their cocks into her. How the fuck could I be so hard when some other guys were feeling up my girlfriend? I was surrounded by people and yet I seemed to be the only person who was noticing. I looked around and there were other girls being cuddled and touched. Maybe it was nothing new, although it was new to me. Juni was pink in the cheeks, smiling happily, looking all the world like she found it very arousing and very sexy to feel so appreciated by such aggressive men. If I left her there I think they might have raped her there on the edge of the dance floor. That's certainly what I felt like doing.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers