Possum Hollow Tales: Sadie Mae's

Story Info
Someone's in the woods creeping around Sadie Mae's trailer.
1.7k words
4.07
21.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by A+ Editor Girl (Thanks!)

Sadie Mae was washing dishes when she caught sight of something in the woods, down past the old Buick Uncle Bud had dumped back in '46. She dried her hands as she went outside for a better look.

The woods were oak and walnut and even a few chestnuts. Most all were over a hundred feet tall. Around her trailer, thick undergrowth grew up where it could get sunshine. Between the brush and the trees and the deep shade, Sadie Mae couldn't get a good look at whatever was wandering out there.

She searched the woods from the back porch. "Must have been a bear," she thought as she turned to go back in. The sound of a cracking branch had her looking again. There it was again, down by the creek, a bit of light brown hair. It could be a bear. She craned her neck to catch another look.

She listened but heard nothing. No grunts, no footsteps, no sounds but the birds. And it was too tall for a bear. In the shade of the trees, she saw a branch twist. "Now, that's shoulder high to Ned Leach if it's an inch" she thought. "That must be a man down there. What's a man doin' sneakin' about my house?"

She retrieved her gun from behind the screen door. Holding it across her scrawny chest, she peered across the dirt yard into the trees. "Someone come pokin' around my place better think again. Ain't been on my own out here since Old Willy run off with Sophie Chase without taking care of myself!"

What would someone be doing out in the woods behind her trailer? She didn't have anything to steal, that's for sure. She left folks alone, no call to do her harm, much less murder.

"Oh my gawd!" she thought, "It's a molester!"

She could just see him, tall and broad with a long ponytail hanging down his back. "He must be wearing some leather jacket" she thought, "and boots. I bet he's got a motorcycle parked down on Frog Hollow Road!"

He'd overwhelm her, that's for sure. Just scoop her up in his arms and carry her back to the bedroom where he'd toss her on the bed. There wouldn't be anything she could do but let him have his way with her. "Why, I'd be just too weak to fight him off!" she thought," Not some tall, strappin' young man with a motorcycle and a pony tail!"

There with her on the bed unable to resist him, he's take off that leather jacket. His tee shirt would be black with something painted on the front. "Something with a motorcycle and a skanty dressed woman." Sadie Mae thought.

"Why, you sure are pretty, Sadie Mae." he'd say, kicking off his heavy boots," Ever since I saw you down at the Stop N Save, I just knew I had to have you." He'd crawl up on the bed with his belt unbuckled and blue jeans open at the waist. Sadie would roll from side to side as his weight rocked the bed.

He'd start unbuttoning her dress, slowly undoing each button. His big hands with their scarred knuckles would brush aside her sundress, exposing her breasts. "Sadie Mae, your boobs are as pretty as they were back in 1964 in the back seat of Hobie's Chrysler at the County Fair! Just as soft and smooth as when you were a girl and I ain't lying!" He'd lean over and take a nipple in his mouth. He'd swirl his tongue around as it became hard, "not gnawing on it like Old Ned used to do, the bastard."

He would open her dress right down the front, every button, exposing her front from top to bottom except for her crotch which would be hidden by her best panties, the ones with little flowers. "Why, Sadie Mae, you look good enough to eat!" he would declare, and he would lick on her belly, just below where her ribs poked out.

He would slide a hand down her belly, under the elastic of her best panties. His thick fingers would comb through her soft, curly bush, right down to her pussy. As his hot tongue slathered over her belly his fingers would burrow into her pussy, running up and down each side and the palm of his hand would be pressing down on her bush.

"I got to get a little closer to that pussy of yours, Sadie Mae!" he would say as he abruptly got up. He would tug her best panties down her legs and past her ankles, then toss them onto the pile of dirty laundry in the corner by the closet. She would rock back and forth again as he climbed between her legs. "My, but that is a pretty pussy, Sadie Mae. That is just as pretty a pussy as I have ever seen!" he would say as he pushed her legs apart and leaned down between her knees.

Then he would run that devil tongue right up between her legs! He'd be holding her down with his arms, of course. As soon as that tongue touched her pussy all kinds of tingles would rush through her, just like when Abe Martin used to do that to her back in her daddy's barn. Abe thought she had a pretty pussy, too. "I declare, Sadie Mae, that is the prettiest pussy I have ever seen!" he'd say as she leaned back against the hay bales. Of course, Abe wasn't any older than she was at the time, so who knows how many pussies he'd seen?

There she would be, powerless as this stranger licked at her pussy right in her own trailer, doomed to be ravished over and over by this man with a ponytail and a motorcycle!

A moving shadow caught her attention. Then she saw a shape move through a gap in the brush. Dark brown head and shoulders maybe? "It's a black man down there!" A black man had come along to ravish her! She almost swooned at the thought. A big, tall, broad black man, with arms like tree trunks and a shaved head like the man she seen pumping gas into his car outside the Stop N'Save just last week. "It could be the same man!" she thought. "He could have seen me, too! He could have been thinking about me this whole time! Thinking 'I just got to go back and get me some of that Sadie Mae! A fine looking woman like that needs some loving' he'd be thinking! He could of been thinking that all week!"

He would sweep her up in those big arms and carry her back to the bedroom. He'd throw her on her very own bed and rip the dress right off of her. There she would be, plumb naked in front of the big, black stud.

He'd laugh and say "Sadie Mae, you're one fine looking white girl. You may be skinny, but you have the sweetest little knockers I ever seen. And you shore do have long legs for such a short woman." He'd reach down and take one of her boobs and squeeze. Her nipples would pop up like strawberries in springtime. "Most times, I like my women with a bit more meat, but you do something to me, Sadie Mae. You just cast a devil over me!"

He would pull her panties down to her ankles with one swipe of his hand. Then he would slide his hand back up her leg. His big fingers would find her snatch and slide around her pussy lips. She couldn't do nothing, him all big and powerful and her just a little slip of a woman. She would be completely in his power as his fingers dipped in and out of her pussy. "You're all wet and ready, Sadie Mae. I think you're liking this!" the big black man would laugh.

"I think I'm going to have a piece of that pussy of yours, Sadie Mae. I 'm just going to have to dip my johnson in there." He would laugh again and unbuckle his belt. His trousers would slide down, revealing legs like tree trunks, dark brown and glistening. Between his legs the biggest pecker Sadie Mae had ever seen. As she lay there on the bed, it began to twitch and grow.

"You're not gonna get that in me!" She would cry," That's bigger than anything I've ever seen before! Hell, you're bigger than Hobie White!"

He would throw back his head and laugh, "You bet your ass I'm goning to get this in you! By the time I'm done with you, you're goning to be bouncing up and down on me singing the "Star Spangled Banner" like you did with Hobie at the Fourth of July party out at the lake in 1971!"

Then he would leap on the bed right between her legs with that huge johnson swinging back and forth. He'd flop it right down on top of her pussy. She could feel that prick sliding against her pussy lips even now. Just the head would feel as big as a fist!

Sadie Mae heard a branch crack. Down in the woods she saw something move. Just then the thought occurred to Sadie Mae, "What if he's a chinaman?" She nearly dropped the gun. "Lordy, I hope he ain't a Chinaman!" she thought, "I don't speak Chinese!"

Then she caught another glimpse. He has headed away! He was leaving! Sadie Mae raised the rifle to her shoulder smooth and quick. The old Enfield bucked against her shoulder, shoving Sadie Mae backward as the report thundered through the woods.

Bark and splinters stung the sasquach and a bullet whined overhead. A huge white gouge appeared in the oak tree. The gunshot echoed through the dark forest. He wasted no time in running the other direction. "This is what I get for wandering this far out of the forest." he thought,"All I wanted was a quiet stroll down to the river and what do I get? Shot at!" He'd hoped that the men around had developed some manners. "They haven't." he thought. He put distance between himself and the shining trailer as fast as he could.

Sadie Mae could hear crashing in the underbrush. It was sure as hell going fast. "Good riddance," she thought. She went inside to start laundry.