Possum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man said into her ear in English, as he rubbed her wet pussy. "Yes so beautiful you are, so wet, you little whore." Something exploded in her head and her hips jerked involuntarily up towards the man's fingers. The filthy accusation and its reality was exciting her, the sheer abandonment that she was being made to feel by the fingers expertly manipulating her wet pussy was going to make her cum very soon. She knew it had started. She knew it would happen if they continued touching and she understood it was what they wanted of her.

Juni opened her eyes wide as she had the epiphany. Her body had a mind of its own and it had decided it wanted sex, even though it was being raped. She was totally confused. She began to pant for breath as another mouth covered hers, feeding her a mouthful of gin. Some was running down her cheeks. She was getting very drunk and felt like she was floating, the touch of so many caressing fingers was simply driving her crazy. The hand at her crotch pulled at the pantihose and a hole broke through at the crotch. The other hand inside pulled up and out, revealing to the men the red satin panties she was wearing, and they all groaned and muttered their approval and she heard the word beautiful many times.

Then there was the overwhelming odour of raw sex and she realised with extreme embarrassment that the panties had been pulled off and it was her. It was her own intoxicating odour that emanated out. She cried in extreme humiliation. "My body thinks this is good sex, fuck, what am I going to do?"

Then she heard something snip and her panties had gone, someone had some scissors and they had cut the sides holding them on.

Oh shit, she was blindfolded and naked, boobs out, shirt up around her waist and fingers all over her pussy rubbing the wetness around in that slow lazy way. One started to rub her clit and she bucked like a little filly. The men burst out laughing.

She was given another kiss of gin and then was being kissed on her vagina, the man's mouth all but covering her and she heard a loud moan, and a cry followed, resonating against the walls of the bus. It was her voice again, her body was crying out at the pleasure she was receiving. She had started to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop the tsunami of sexual pleasure that was building. She began to give her release.

The perpetrator on her vagina then pushed his fingers deep inside her soaked pussy with his palm up and he proceeded to push them deeply in and up, searching for her g-spot. All the while she was suspended in thin air, feeling completely weightless. Her limbs and body held up by so many hands.

She did not last long and she cried out in orgasm, the fingers kept pushing and she writhed and bucked in sheer ecstasy. For minutes she was held in total orgasmic oblivion. Finally she was allowed to come down and they lowered her to the floor. There was no rape – well, not with a penis anyway. She was breathing in gasps as the waves of pleasure washed over her on the floor and her body jerked with wave after wave of ecstatic release.

She pulled off the blindfold and looked around, noticing that her eyes had adapted to the darkness.

She saw that each and every man was in a seat and she was sitting on the floor with her legs spread and her tits out, they were all staring at her and talking quietly.

Juni realised that she could not identify a single man from her attack, they hid in the anonymity of the crowd. Completely in shock, she picked herself up, adjusted her clothing and walked up to the front seat.

It was a totally surreal feeling. Her walk of shame seemed to take minutes. Had she actually just been sexually assaulted and digitally raped? Had she just had the most intensely amazing orgasm of her life in front of a bus load of Japanese businessmen? How in the hell could that happen?

"Fuck", she thought, "This does not auger well for the tour. How am I going to get to report this to the police? What will they do, interview everyone? None of the men will admit to anything and I can't identify anyone. What if they all say I made it all up?"

She looked across and Yoshi still appeared to be sleeping soundly as if nothing had happened. Christ they just knew they could make me cum like that, she thought. They must do this type of thing often, just treating a woman like she is a race horse needing to be warmed up. Juni felt this could not be the end of it either, they could do virtually anything to her at any time, unless she was alert. She resolved to talk to me, her boyfriend about it in the morning and to tell her boss.

She checked the time and realised that she was quite drunk and it was 12:30am, they would be getting to Adelaide soon but she had to go to the toilet, meaning that she needed to get past those men again.

She looked up and saw the Indian bus driver stare at her and then give her a little smile. Had he seen anything? Would he help her?

Juni was livid with the men, infuriated by her situation. She knew that without the bus driver's testimony she had nothing on them at all. There was no semen, no evidence that was irrefutable and no way of identifying who had sexually violated her. No way of knowing who it was that had pushed his fingers into her and made her explode in the wildest orgasm. Fuck, she did not even know she could cum like that. Suddenly she smelled the sex, smelled her own scent. She was still aroused, very, very aroused. She hated her body for betraying her but somewhere deep inside she knew she had given into her arousal in a totally perverse and primal way. It had driven her to places she had not known existed and sparked her sense of lust. She needed to regain control.

She resolved that she would be on her guard; she would notice everyone and everything and look for small cues to find who had defiled her. Juni had no idea Katsuro also had a plan, or several plans, to be exact.

Yoshi was chattering away happily when Katsuro came and talked to him, explaining something. He spoke in clear English for her benefit and she was surprised he seemed eloquent. He said the men wanted to go to a club on the way to the hotel. Juni tried to get them to agree to just drop their bags off, secretly thinking that she could replace the panties she lost in the attack. Katsuro would have none of it and before long they had turned on the lights and they stood talking on the PA. There was an excited murmur and a unanimous nodding and raising of hands. Yoshi then asked her to stand and the men gave her a standing ovation. She knew what they were really applauding and went bright red, wanting to hide her embarrassment.

Yoshi explained that this was for her generosity of spirit and tolerance of their considerations. Then Yoshi said they were going to a strip club because the men wanted to see some white pussy before going off into the outback. Juni was shocked at his crude language but immediately thought, fuck, just what I need, a strip club and me without panties. God knows what is going to happen. She thought she would faint from the panic attack that gripped her. Crazily, she also felt a pulsing between her thighs and realised she was getting turned on at the idea of being surrounded by so many horny men. She pushed the sexy thought from her mind and thought that maybe she could work out who assaulted her by going.

Juni had occasionally accompanied tour groups to strip clubs before, as it was a common request and on occasion she had booked prostitutes and brothels for visiting businessmen. But she certainly hadn't been to a strip club dressed in a little business suit without her panties, with a group of men who had just brought her to an explosive and very public orgasm while they fingered and groped her. It began to dawn on her that this particular group of men were likely to have a high level of sexual need and she recalled with concern that she would be later camping with them in the desert. Extra time in the city might not be such a bad thing. She also realised that she needed to say something to Yoshi about the man's behaviour and about what they had done to her. How could she raise it in conversation?

The question resolved itself immediately. Yoshi and Katsuro began whispering something together in Japanese that she could not make out. Yoshi then turned to Juni and said that Katsuro had asked if she had been made uncomfortable by any of the men. Once again Juni flushed bright red and stared into Katsuro's eyes. He did not blink but smiled a wry, hard smile and his eyes seemed to pierce into her soul. He then calmly produced a mini iPad and showed the screen to Yoshi.

Yoshi's eyes went very wide and his jaw dropped. She could see the flashes of the video that was playing and then she heard it. It was the cries of a woman squealing in bliss at the peak of her orgasmic pleasure. Yoshi was staring, hypnotised by the video he was seeing. Katsuro then turned the screen towards her and there she was on the small screen, her skirt up around her waist and the pantyhose torn open at the crotch so they looked like crotchless pantyhose, and she was pantiless and clearly shaved. The camera view was from one side with some kind of soft lighting and it passed up and down her body in extreme close-up, finally focusing on her face. Her head was thrown back and her mouth open wide, her pouting lips crying out in sexual ecstasy. She was shocked at how sensual she looked in the video. Her body arched up and quivered with abandon, lifted up at shoulder height by the six men who surrounded her. Yet none of the men were recognizable. They faces were obscured or turned away, so there was little to tell them apart. But they all had dark hair so the old grey fox Katsuro was probably the one taking the video.

Then on the video one of the men with grey hair buried his head between her legs and she cried out with a high and then low moan on a seeming plateau of excitement. She was willingly kissing the men, one after another, after they had taken a swig of booze. The video showed her in bliss, in sexual heaven. Juni started to breathe heavily and was in sheer panic at what she saw. How could she possibly complain now when there was a video of her in apparent sexual bliss with no suggestion or evidence that the act had been anything but consensual. No doubt there was no video of her actual assault. Any ideas of appearing in court with the possibility of this being shown to the courtroom completely vanished from her mind.

Juni burst out into tears and sank into her seat sobbing. Katsuro began talking again but this time she realised that he was speaking in English and that this meant he would have heard all of her complaints when she was being assaulted.

He said calmly to Yoshi. "This girl is the sexiest hottest most gorgeous little slut I have ever known and I intend to make love to her many times over the next few weeks." He smiled and bowed and returned to his seat. Yoshi stared across at her in apparent shock. She looked back at him with tears streaming down her face, in shame and horrible acceptance.

"They made me do it" she said. Yoshi nodded and looked her up and down, staring at her legs, as if to determine whether she was still naked, or to see the torn pantyhose she was wearing in the video. She looked up through her tears and saw the light inside the bus was still on. Yoshi's hand was rubbing on her outer thigh. It seemed harmless enough in a sickening kind of way. She thought of vomiting. Then she noticed that he had a full-blown erection sticking up through his pants. Katsuro had left the iPad with him, and he was flicking through the series of videos that were on it. Once again he began watching and Juni could see that he was slowly rubbing his erection through his pants. The only man on the bus that she felt sure she might have been able to trust, had now been brought into sexual excitement by the video showing the intensity of her extraordinary orgasm, the arching of her back and firm jutting breasts, arching towards the sky. She was a little stunned that she looked so hot, hotter than any porn she had seen on the Internet, or in any of the strip clubs. It hit her that she looked amazingly beautiful. That her orgasm is a beautiful thing.

"Oh my God", She thought "Is that really me? I'm acting like a total slut just giving in to them, not fighting at all." The tears rolled down her cheeks and she got out some tissues and wiped her eyes. She realised she would need to adjust her makeup if she was to go to the club so she picked up her handbag and slowly walked again to the back of the bus where there was the little toilet.

Her heart was beating very quickly, pounding in her chest, as she reached the group of men at the back of the bus blocking the bathroom and as she approached they began to rise out of their seats. She began to panic and thought that it might all happen again. Hadn't they taken enough? Was she walking past them like a slut wanting more? What was she doing? On one level she understood that she was walking back into the same fire with a level of acceptance.

Katsuro said something slowly and softly in Japanese and the men sat down. Juni was able to pass freely, enter the toilet and reapply her make-up. She studied herself in the mirror. She realised that she looked like a girl who has just had wild sex. What else could she look like? She reasoned. She tried to pull the pantyhose up a little but all this did was leave a larger naked patch around her shaved crotch and she noticed that her vulva was puffy, very aroused and very wet. There seemed no other conclusion. She had to escape somehow.

Listening to her body's physical response was not an option. Juni resolved that she would ring her boss the next morning and say she was feeling unwell. She would get him to send a replacement. Juni was to ring me and ask for my advice. Unfortunately, the call never came.

They arrived at the club first.

12