Post-Game Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

The other girls had kept busy. Laura and Thea were snuggling, as Katie lay atop of Jen, the two of them grinding their cunts. “Let’s go girls!” said Patience. I wondered what would happen next. Patience grabbed me and started running up the steps, the two of us still sticky and naked. What was she doing? Was the party over? No, I still heard voices! What was going on? The door flew open, and my eyes almost popped out of my skull.

Clothes littered the floor. There must have been sixty women in that gym, and every blessed one was some shade of undressed. Most of the moms were making out with the players. Some were lying on the ground, fingering themselves and each other as the cheerleaders performed in their underwear. The cheer was much like their standard one, only with a lot more physical contact. And instead of cheering they kissed each other, but the moms loved it anyway. Up near the top of the bleachers there was a giant pile of totally nude bodies, with one mom being pleasured by five girls at once. I noticed many moms having what looked like incredibly passionate sex with their own daughters. Mrs. Jameson had both her nineteen-year old twins on her: one eating her cunt, one eating her ass.

Some moms did each other. Some girls did each other. A whole group of girls who sat together at lunch were laughing and cheering as the last member of their crew finished her striptease. Patience dragged me through the pulsating orgy on the gym floor to Mrs. Smith, who was wearing only the team T-shirt now, and was being eaten out by two freshmen simultaneously. She got up and said to Patience, “How was the initiation?” “Best ever,” replied Patience, “She's gonna fit in great.” Katie had gone to her mom, and was kissing her face and giggling. Mom kissed her back. Both were sobbing and smiling. And then Katie kissed her again, and hastily began to pull her mom’s pants off.

“I see we’ve got a stowaway,” said Mrs. Smith, now looking at me. “You’ll do just fine too,” she added, glancing at my once again erect dick. “But be careful, a mascot has to come to every game in order to go to every party.” I knew I would, and nodded. “Great then. We’ve still got hours to go, why, the cheerleaders aren’t even naked yet. And we’ll be sleeping here too. Bring an extra set of clothes next time.” And so the hours passed too quickly. At 3:00AM, I was nestled tightly in a sleeping bag with Patience and Katie. “Every day, right after school. Don’t worry, if it’s trouble I’ll blow you after every class…” whispered Patience in one ear. “Could you come over tomorrow, I’ve got a few friends who really want to join the team, and they want to know what initiation is like… my mom does too…” whispered Katie in the other. I drifted off to sleep. Still about thirty games left in the season...

* * * * *

Copyright 2001 by Alex Finch
All rights reserved

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers
12