Post Game Ravishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Yeah I seen your sister." Jet answered stepping away from the crowd and sizing Kelly up. She wasn't quite the girl her sister was, at least not to Jet but he loved a bitch for her tits and Pam had at least a full cup size on her sister. Kelly had better hips though, a fantastic ass that was already straining to escape her jeans.

"Where is she?" Kelly asked noticing the tight group of men. She couldn't see to the center but she could hear some of the catcalls emanating from it. Cocksucker. Whore. Skanks. Cum gulper. Kelly felt a familiar need grow inside her. Felt her body start to moisten for sex and she had to wonder if her pants were beginning to darken the fabric around her crotch.

"She's right here, she's still got about twenty to go unless you want to help."

The crowd parted and Kelly gasped seeing her sister for the first time in hours. Pam was on her knees with a beer bottle jammed most of the way into her ass and not one but two cocks had laid clam to her mouth, stretching her cheeks and pumping in and out over and over again.

When Pam saw her sister she froze in place with a deep dark cock buried in her throat. She couldn't have spoke with the cock lodged in her windpipe anyway but she still tried forcing out a few whimpers.

"You can either strip down and help Pam with all these cocks or you can turn on around and go home. Can't promise you how your sister will make it home though." Tyrone teased.

Kelly stepped closer to the group surrounding her sister and felt her heart catch in her throat. Pam, her baby sister, was on her knees with a beer bottle vanishing into her bowels and two cocks trying to meet it in the middle stretching her cheeks to the very limits. Each of her hands were wrapped around a thick rod of man flesh pumping steadily and a easily thirty men were gathered around waiting for a turn with her sister.

It was an easy decision to make because she had no choice. She couldn't let her sister try to handle this alone so she started by peeling her top off and dropping it to the concrete beside her sister. Next came her boots, easily kicked off as the football cheered the stripping beauty. Kelly peeled her painted on denim from her lithe legs bending at the waist giving half the crowd the pleasure of seeing her shaved quim glistening the flickering streetlights. The other half watched her smallish breasts hang beneath her and saw the shameful tears filling her brown eyes.

"It's ok Pam, we'll get through this." Kelly whispered to her sister. Pam probably couldn't even hear her over the twin cocks pumping into her cheeks jettisoning her spittle over her cheeks and tits.

"Way I figure it the more guys you get off the less will be fucking your sister." Tyrone explained reaching into his pants and pulling his mammoth member out of his pants, a solid food of cock and nearly as big around as soda can. "I'll go first."

Kelly was mesmerized like a rodent with an approaching serpent the massive black snake held her rapt and forced her heart into her throat. There wouldn't be room for it there much longer though. She opened her mouth as wide as she could manage and still felt her lips stretching to accept him. Her jaw felt like it was going dislodge as he pushed farther and farther into her throat.

Tyrone grunted when his cock bumped against the back of her throat and her tiny body heaved. He didn't let a tiny block like that stop him though, lacing his fingers behind her skull he slowly pulled her towards him until he forced the meat into her esophagus. Tyrone moaned as her throat massaged his cock head with its spasms while he force fed the bitch even more meat. He didn't stop until her nose was buried against his belly and her face was starting to turn red.

Kelly felt her throat bulging as Tyrone's black snake slithered down her esophagus intent on making it to her belly one thrust at a time. It wasn't the first time that she'd that she'd had a dick down her throat so the panic didn't settle in until her lungs started burning out for oxygen. That was when she started pounding at his hard abs and trying to pull her away from and he let up just as the world was starting to darken around her. She barely had time to draw breath into her lungs before he struck again bouncing his hefty scrotum off her chin and holding himself there as her throat massaged him. One man came up on her side and took her wrist guiding her hand to his rigid rod and another joined him almost immediately on the other side. Kelly knew without being told to stroke, pumping her tiny fists over the maleness in her grip.

"It's time somebody tried out that pussy!" Jet shouted pulling the guys away from Pam and smiling down at her. "Pick her up, and make sure the bottle stays." Two sets of rough hands took her by the throat; two more pair took her by an arm and leg each and lifted the yelping girl off the ground and letting Jet lay down flat on her jacket before they lowered her back down onto his cock. Jet wasn't the horse hung beast that Tyrone was, he was only a little more than eight inches but that was more than Pam had ever had and if the pair of hands around her throat had let her she would have screamed as it penetrated her flesh. Instead only a choked mewl bubbled up out of her throat. She'd never even realized it was possible to feel as full as she did as he bottomed out in her twat. Eight inches of hot throbbing cock was impaling her cunt, and nearly six inches of hard, cool unforgiving glass was doing the same to her anus and bit by bit she could feel her sphincter relaxing just a bit more and letting it pass a little farther into her bowels.

Tyrone's fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips and bounced her up and down on his cock like she was a tiny rag doll. Her tits flopped and flailed around just slightly out of sync with the rest of her body threatening to slap her in the face on the violent down strokes that drove cock and bottle deeper into her each time. The bottle thudded against her jacket, her pert ass slapped against his thighs. "God this bitch is tight!" Tyrone shouted picking up the pace to a bestial rutting.

Both of Pam's holes started throbbing with a hunger Pam wasn't familiar with. Kelly usually called it the cock lust. What else could be used to describe the kind need that would drive a woman crave the kinds of degrading acts that Kelly would plead for? For Pam though, she didn't understand the feeling that was starting to spread through her veins and making every inch of her flesh. She felt like her skin was on fire and it compelled her to reach out grasping for cocks wherever she could find them her fists furiously pumping. "More!" Pam cried out hardly recognizing her own voice then. The team was more than happy to oblige her gathering around her and pushing feeding her cock after cock, each man taking turns tickling her tonsils and enjoying her hand jobs.

Kelly found herself pulled up to the tips of her toes letting Tyrone continue to assault her throat but more importantly it gave the team access to her nethers. She squealed in shock when her ass cheeks were pried open and a wad of spit landed directly onto her puckered ass. One finger, then another was forced into her hole stretching the forbidden hole open. The cock lodged in her windpipe stopped her from making any meaningful protest against it. Her eyes gave away how much it hurt to be forced open like that and whimpers tried to escape her throat but mostly just vibrated against Tyrone's foot long cock. The two fingers continued pulling until two more could be forced into her rectum. Kelly's hole gave way bit by bit until it was yawning open and she could feel the cool air inside her anus. A second wad of spit landed on her flesh, right in the crack of her ass where it stayed for a second before it started traveling down that cleft and finally slipped into her hole.

A hot blush burned at her ears as the team started to comment on her gaped open ass. You could drive a mack truck into that shitter. I think I can see Tyrone's cock. Look at that spit, hole in one. Swish, nothing but net. Between comments she heard them hacking mouthfuls of spit. One by one they started spitting into her stretched open hole using her body as a competition, distance, accuracy, most spit. They were spitting not, onto her but into her, one after the other until they tired of it.

She should have been thankful for the lubrication, since mercy and patience wasn't on the team's agenda and Tyrone decided that he wanted the first shot at her ass. The men held her in place for him as he moved behind her. One thrust was all it took to impale her, one brutal thrust that felt like it split her in two. Kelly dug her nails into her own palms nearly drawing blood. He didn't even let her get used to his length before he started fucking her ass. That kind of fucking could easily have been called assault, each thrust nearly knocked her off her feet and probably would have if they weren't holding her up and of course a cock had been replaced in her throat skewering her at both ends.

"Holy shit, she took the whole thing!" One of the men shouted pulling out of Pam's mouth just long enough for her to see her sister being spit roasted. Tyrone had her by the knees lifting her lower half off the ground, and her arms were wrapped around a man's waist as he used her throat for his pleasure. Pam only got to watch her sister service cocks for a moment before her view was blocked off by a man's belly and her attention was back on servicing cock as soon as she found another between her lips.

Kelly blew bubbles in the spittle coating her face and a boy who's name she couldn't remember's cock as Tyrone tried his best to bore his way straight through her burying his cock as deep in her anus as he could manage in several brutal strokes finally erupting his cum into her anus.

Jet pumped Pam over his cock faster and faster. He didn't even think of her as a person. She was just a cunt, a sleeve of flesh wrapped around his cock. Pam was nothing more than a place for him dump a load of cum. A vessel for him to get off in, he didn't notice that she was choking, both from a pair of hands around her throat and a cock lodged in it. Even if he'd noticed he wouldn't have cared as long he came. The tears pouring out of her eyes didn't mean much to him one way or another, what did matter was that her cunt was clenching down, pulling him deeper into her.

Pam was aware of every wonderful inch of cock in her body. She could feel the veins of Jet's cock grinding in and out of pussy. She could feel the thick bulge on the underside of a dick sawing in and out of her mouth. The feeling of his course pubic hair against her smooth chin each time he bottomed out in her. Her orgasm roared through her body all at once. Pam cinched her legs down around Jet so tight he whimpered a bit while her cunt twat did the same to his member literally milking his cum out of him.

As soon as Jet's orgasm passed Pam was yanked up, again by the throat and a new cock replaced him. "I wanna tit fuck this bitch, look at those knockers!" One called. "Make her sister hold her tits!" Another shouted too much applause. Tyrone picked Kelly up by the hips, continuing his anal assault and put her so behind her sister. Kelly rested her head on Pam's shoulder stretching her tongue out to share the cock her sister was sucking. Her hands came up under her sister's arms cupping her breasts and pinching and twisting her nipples. Too soon for her liking the cock she'd been licking was snatched away from them and sandwiched between her sister's tits.

The two girls watched hungrily as the piece of black meat pumping between her fleshy mounds teasing them with each stroke. It was only inches from their mouths, from their tongues, they could almost taste it but not quite and then it was pulled away again.

Tyrone snatched a handful of Pam's hair twisting her head roughly to the side. "What are you?!" Whore. Slut. Skank. Fuck meat. She knew what they wanted to hear from her and more than that she knew it was true. "Louder." Cum guzzler! Ass Fucker! Piss drinker. She was all that and more. Things that even shamed her, things so degrading they had to be seen to be believed.

He was pulling her hair so hard it felt like her scalp was on fire. She should have been screaming in pain but the cock lust had complete power over her body. "Is this the best you can do? Is this it you piece of shit! Fuck me! Use me! Make me whimper! Choke me, slap me something!" She snarled back at Tyrone.

That was it, that was more than he could take and finally he came flooding her bowels with his semen. It wasn't enough to quench her thirst for cum. Tyrone pulled away from her and before her muscles had even closed her another took his place and another and another, the same happening to her cock crazed sister, countless loads dumped in both girls until their holes were literally filled to the brim with jizz.

"You know I wouldn't want you ladies to leave hungry." Tyrone teased yanking Kelly up to her feet. "Open your mouth Pam open wide!" Pam hesitantly opened her mouth and Kelly squatted over her sister and pushed all the cum that had flowed into her ass and into Pam's mouth. Pam didn't pull away at all, the all consuming lust burning inside her wouldn't let her pull away. It made her lean forward and stuck her tongue out scooping mouthfuls of cum from her sister's rectum, scraping the sperm from Kelly's sphincter until she'd gobbled down every bit.

"Your turn sis." Pam purred gripping her Kelly's chin and pulling her sister into a sperm soaked kiss. After the torrid kiss ended she pushed Kelly flat on her back and sat on her sister's face. "Eat it sis." Kelly obeyed the command, licking and slurping at Pam's cunt sucking out mouthfuls of cum.

"Mmmmmm something to wash it down with would be nice." Kelly cooed looking up at the forest of cocks surrounding them. She wasn't even really aware that they were connected to men any longer. She just saw cocks and sadly most of them were soft and weren't going to pleasure her anymore.

"Holy shit, she's fuckin' serious." Jet said in amazement before pushing Pam down so her face was right next to Kelly's. "Let's do it, golden shower these bitches." Jet was the first person to start his warm urine splashing against Kelly's cheek, then some in her mouth and some up her nose. A second later there were two streams, then three and four filling both girls' mouths with the frothing yellow fluid that they gulped down as if it were their favorite flavor. It was nearly ten minutes when the last drops of piss had been shaken down onto the girls' tongues.

"Good night." Tyrone called as he jumped into the back of a pick up truck waving something. Kelly realized a second later it was her shirt. In fact a second glance and she saw that between the only clothing the men had left the two were shoes. Everything else had been taken, and with them the car keys.

"Fuck!" Kelly shouted pulling her boots back on and looking at her sister. Pam had a glazed look on her face, like she wasn't even there other than the smile plastered on her sperm coated lips.

"Is it always this good sis?" Pam finally managed turning her head to her sister.

"Sometimes it's better." Kelly responded and leaned down kissing her baby sister.

"How are we gonna get home?"

"We'll call uncle. I'm sure he'd be happy to pick us up." Kelly said with a smile.

"But I don't have any grass." Pam said with a mischievous smile.

"Me either." Kelly said as she got her feet and pulled Pam up to hers. "I don't have any cash either."

"Me either. Well that's two out of three but I think we've got it covered."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12