Post Human Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kritzler
Kritzler
49 Followers

I had never specialized in one of the traditional directions, most human education followed. As a Fortis I wouldn't even have had the chance to do so. Instead my learning had been kept general, including bits and pieces of everything, but nothing in too much detail. As it turned out, this was an excellent basis for a career at the Primus academy. These institutions were searching specifically for people who were able to see the world in a more holistic way, use synergies between different fields for the general advancement of knowledge and make humanity as a whole cooperate better. In retrospective I realized that Wilfried had known that of course and had done his best to steer me into that direction.

All these thoughts of analysis only came to me once the exam was done though. There was absolutely no time for idle reflection during the test. Like in an adrenaline-fueled trance I methodically worked my way through the questionnaire. All questions were multiple choice, even those which required more extensive calculations. That worked in my favor because with open questions there was always room for interpretation of an answer. My experiences so far told me that given the choice, an academy member correcting my exam would be likely to give me a harsher or even unfair evaluation.

Five minutes before the examination time ended, I had provided solutions for each question and was confident that I had done an exceptional job. I left the room with an intense feeling of elation. For what seemed like the first time since starting the tiresome application process I was happy. Niklas joined into my mirth when I reported the good news.

"So when will I know the result?" I asked him, eager to know my score.

"Officially the scores will be published in a few days, but as an academy employee I can ask the application office to tell me when your exam has been reviewed. With all the commotion around your person I expect that your exam will be one of the first to be looked at. That means there should be a score available by tomorrow. I will see that you know about it as soon as possible so you have time to make a final decision about Veronika's offer."

That last sentence abruptly brought the character score and its implications back to the front of my mind. It put a serious dent into my cheerfulness. Without intending to do so I spent most of the remaining day as well as the beginning of the next one pondering the matter. It even overshadowed the excitement when I visited Niklas at his office to find out my score. The wide smile on his face when he greeted me already told me that the Eloquens had great news.

"94 percent," he announced cheerfully. "It is already clear that you have one of the top results of this year."

I allowed myself a moment of pride and joy, basking in the fruits of my hard work.

"The academy staff is going crazy right now," Niklas told me grinning. "Seven different people have already inspected your result sheet and your side notes. They can't quite believe it. Speculations on how you might have cheated are running wild."

"I didn't cheat," I established indignantly.

"Of course not, but to many of them it is the only explanation how a Fortis could beat some of the smartest kids from all the other subspecies. Don't worry about it, without prove these claims are inconsequential. Besides, they don't think that your application could go through anyway. Your exam and overall score are sufficient but your character assessment is still below 50 percent and nobody expects that to change. Which inevitably brings us the remaining key question: Is there a chance it change or not?"

Before I had come into Niklas' office I had still been uncertain. Now I was sure.

"There is," I proclaimed. "I will do whatever it takes."

With the goal so close I would not be content with delaying. Also I had a burning desire to show those who doubted me how wrong they were.

Niklas was clearly happy about that answer He had tried to display a neutral stance but it was very obvious that he had hoped for this outcome for the sake of his own career. "Glad to hear it; best of luck."

A few hours later I was on my way to professor Siebal's home, with an uncomfortably queasy feeling but absolutely determined. She lived in a penthouse of a high residential building within a Durabilis district located in southern Berlin. When the professor opened the door to the apartment, dressed in a casual, long robe, she showed a brilliant smile.

"I knew you would show up. Come in"

She led me into the penthouse. Just like her office it was spacious, tidy and minimalistic. Our destination was a living room, where a large window front offered a great view over the city.

"I have heard about your test result," she remarked. "The whole academy was talking about it today; quite impressive."

"Thank you. Unfortunately it is not worth much without a positive character score."

"Don't you worry I will keep my end of the bargain. If you can pass my test, by tomorrow morning you will have all the points you need."

I nodded my confirmation.

"Good," she commented. "Then we can get to work. Make yourself comfortable"

She indicated a large, L-shaped couch, occupying one corner of the room. So I sat there, anything but comfortable.

"Anything to drink?"

"Water please," I requested, with a dry throat.

Siebal fetched two glasses of water and handed one of them to me.

"I have been waiting for an opportunity to do this kind of experiment for a while now," the professor told me, while she sat down on the other side of the couch, legs crossed. Leaning back and taking a sip from her glass, she glanced at me from the side. "Finding a suitable test subject is difficult. At first I thought the only challenge is to find a Fortis who is capable of grasping the rules, conditions and purpose of the experiment. As it turns out, it is also surprisingly hard to find something a Fortis wants enough so he or she might be willing to even attempt suppressing natural instincts. They are surprisingly frugal beings when it comes to more complex desires. When I heard about you, I knew you would be the perfect candidate. Not only do you possess the mental capabilities to understand what this is about, you are also dedicated to a very specific cause, which serves as a perfect incentive."

"Have you considered that I might not be representative, because I am so different from a usual Fortis?"

"Of course. Part of this experiment is also to see, whether your reaction to the situation is comparable to what would be expected of a common Fortis. However it goes, there is certainly a lot of follow-up work and further experiments necessary, in order to find out, how valuable the results of this one really are. But that's not so important, after all the purpose is not to write a publication or find some definite answers. I just want to see what happens. It is more of an explorative approach."

I nodded.

"So let's get into the details, shall we?" Siebal proposed with elation. She retrieve a small bottle without label from a pocket of her robe and placed it on the table. "Do you know what Cupifort is?" she asked.

I didn't. Instead of admitting it I said: "I assume it's the liquid in this bottle."

"Indeed," she confirmed and opened the vessel. "You might recognize one of the ingredients."

I knew what she was talking about almost immediately. The pungent odor of Fortiamin emanated from the bottle. A surprise, as the drug was rare in areas where there was no tribe around. In some places the substance was even illegal. Some other, sweeter and less stinging smell I couldn't identify accompanied the distinctive fragrance.

"There is Fortiamin in it," I said. "The rest I am not sure of."

"Right; the other component is Cupidanol, another drug developed by the Sikatis. It is a delightfully potent aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant, nothing humanity has ever come up with can compare. The tyrants used it for motivating their subjects to procreate in the targeted breeding programs. A sip of it makes any person go mad with lust. There are different variants for males and females of all subspecies. I tried the female version once; an intense experience. This sample is a special mix for male Fortis. As you guessed correctly, it also contains a dose of Fortiamin, which provides an additional invigorating effect, makes the user even more feral and increases stamina. I have heard about this special concoction in New Paradise, though I do not know where the variation originates from, or what purpose it was created for. It seemed perfect for using it in one of my experiments."

I looked at the bottle with a queasy feeling in my stomach. "You want me to drink that?"

"I do. You've grown up in a tribe so I guess you can handle some Fortiamin?"

I nodded. That was not the part which worried me. Even if the entire content of the bottle would have consisted of the tribal drug, it wouldn't have been more than I could handle. The other component was a different matter though. I had no idea about its effects. The elders of the tribe had always warned us of mixing Fortiamin with any other substance. The results could be dangerous and unpredictable.

"I am not sure this is a good idea. I can't say what will happen."

"The side effects or health risks are negligible, I can assure you that. There has been some research on this stuff; it has been tested plenty of times, it isn't any more dangerous or unhealthy than pure Fortiamin. In case you are concerned about what you might do to me, don't worry I can handle it."

I wasn't really reassured. But I wouldn't be dissuaded so easily either. To be honest I was actually starting to get somewhat intrigued about the strange experiment.

"So assuming I drink it: What then?"

„Simple enough: you will follow my commands, trying to keep yourself under control."

"And if I fail to comply I won't get the commendation?" I asked for clarification.

"That's the idea, yes. If you really have such an extraordinary mind and are intelligent enough to defy the lowly instincts of your kind, this should not be a problem.

"But if the second theory applies and I become just like any other Fortis, as soon as my physical desires are elevated sufficiently, it won't matter how intelligent I am, I will fail anyway."

"That is a risk you have to be willing to take. In a way this is also a test which might verify if you are just a regular Fortis with a bigger brain or really a completely different kind of human. Prove how special you really are if you can."

I was aware that she was taunting me, but it worked nevertheless. I had a desperate need to prove myself. "Fine, I will do it."

"Splendid." she cheered. "Go ahead whenever you are ready."

Assuming that I wouldn't become any more ready, I decided to get it over with as quick as possible. I grabbed the small bottle and emptied its content with one gulp. The Cupidanol added a strangely sweet component to the familiar taste. Not really a beneficial addition.

"How is it?" Siebal wanted to know.

"Disgusting," I answered truthfully.

"Well, maybe we can mix it with some more pleasant beverage next time," she proposed.

"Next time?"

"Oh don't give me such a sour look," she said, laughing. "Maybe you will take a liking to it. Or you just need another favor."

"Sure," I replied, keeping my thoughts on that proposal to myself. "What now?"

"Now you have to do what I say. So what could I make you do?" she pretended to be thinking really hard about it. „How about you get up and undress for me. Show me that glorious barbarian body of yours." She seemed to enjoy this a bit too much for my taste.

With little enthusiasm I rose, placed myself opposite of the professor and started shedding my cloth. I expected that she wanted some more show or ceremony from the performance, but I was not in the mood for that and took a slow but rather pragmatic approach. She didn't complain, just sat there watching me with a smugly satisfied expression. By the time I was naked, the drug had not unfolded its potential yet. So far I felt no more elation for the scenario than before, which was also reflected by the still quite flaccid state of my manhood.

"How long does it take for the stuff to hit?" I asked.

"Shouldn't be much longer; it starts quite subtle and increases in intensity over time." She put down her glass, stood up and approached me. "But if you are impatient we can always speed things up."

That had not been my intention, but there was no point in dragging it out. The professor came close, standing right in front of me. She was tall for a female Durabilis and thereby also tall for general human standards, but still significantly shorter than me.

"So here are the rules," the professor proclaimed while she raised her right hand and poked her index finger into the middle of my collarbone. "You will do whatever I say." Very slowly she slid her finger downwards. "As long as I don't explicitly tell you, you are not allowed to move." She traced down the small gap between my pecks. "You will stand still, keeping the position I last assigned you." The finger slid over my abs. "You will not touch me or yourself without my permission." Very slowly she ran it down the length of my dangling penis. It was already beginning to expand. I noticed a warmth spreading from my loins, indicating that the drug was starting to do its work. Siebal's finger had ended its descent at the head of my growing appendage and was encircling it playfully. "Lastly, you are not allowed to cum until I tell you so," she informed me. "Failing to comply with this specific rule will not make you fail the test, but it will prolong the experiment. The Cupidanol ensures that you will not be spent after a single ejaculation, just so you know."

When she had started explaining her last rule my phallus had begun to stir and rise from its hanging state. By the time she was done, it was quite hard and standing upright. Fueled by the aphrodisiac the transition had been almost uncomfortably quick. Siebal's index finger was resting on the very tip for a moment, before it started moving again, now wandering down the underside.

"Let's put these rules to the test, shall we?" the Durabilis woman proposed when she had reached the base. It didn't sound much like a question. "Put your hands behind your back and widen your stance." I did as I was told. "Very good," the professor cooed. While her finger ventured further between my legs, her hand turned around so that her palm cupped my testicles for a moment. Then she reached farther behind until her fingertip rested on my anus. I felt my face heat up and my body quiver slightly.

"Judging by your reaction you haven't experienced this before, correct?" Siebal assessed with visible amusement while she circled around the particular spot.

"Yes," I answered.

"Do you want me to put it in?"

"No."

She applied some pressure against my sphincter. "Would you stop me if I did it anyway?"

I considered the question for a moment. The pressure increased, urging me to hurry.

"No", I decided.

"Good", she answered, but instead of pushing inside of me, she drew back her hand. "Don't worry, I am just testing how committed you are to this game. Besides, if I take this too far, you will cum all too soon, and we are just getting warmed up.

I exhaled in relief. The professor turned around and strutted a few paces away then faced me again. "Now let's get serious", she said with a wicked smile and dropped her robe. Underneath she only wore a set of slinky black underwear. For the first time I took a moment to properly look her over. The Durabilis were generally not the most attractive type of human, at least based on my preferences, and the fact that Siebal was around twenty years older than me also put her way out of my usual target group for desirable females. These facts considered, the professor was surprisingly attractive though. She was slim but not quite as anorexic as other members of her subspecies. The skin was characteristically pale, but more of a foggy white than the unhealthy grayish tone many others displayed. There was something very lewd in her facial features and expression, which was much more apparent now than before. Her breasts were on the smaller side of average and still relatively firm. She obviously put some effort into keeping her body in shape and valued her appearance. Fittingly she emanated confidence and a manifestation of experience, paired with a challenging demeanor which seemed to suggest that she could give a man pleasure he hadn't thought possible; if she was willing to do so.

The more I looked at her, the more appealing she became. A distant, locked away part of me was aware that it was probably the deed of the drugs, but this detail seemed irrelevant at the moment. It only got worse when she started removing her underwear as well. Even if I had wanted to, I could not have stopped staring. The professor met my lustful gaze with a confident, shameless smirk. "Remember, no touching. Be a good boy and stay." I didn't need to be reminded and I despised her tone, but I also realized that it became increasingly challenging to remain still. The compulsion to do something, somewhere in the range of ravaging the woman and jerking myself, rose in combination with my increasing state of arousal.

"Like what you see?" she asked, as if it hadn't been obvious. She presented her naked body without a hint of modesty.

"I do," I admitted.

"Is that just the Cupidanol talking?"

"Not sure; probably not."

"I am not your usual type, am I?" she guessed, with a mocking pout.

"Not really."

"So what kind of women do you prefer? A muscular Fortis, a tiny Callidus, a cute Eloquens or a voluptuous Pulcher?" Before I even got a chance to answer she seemed to read the answer from my face. "It's the Pulcher, isn't it?"

"Maybe..."

Siebal grinned deviously. "So you probably like them curvy, with sizable tits." She put her arms together, squeezing her breasts against each other.

"Well..."

"I can't blame you. I have been with Pulcher before, both of the male and female kind; precious memories." Apparently motivated by recollections of events from her past, she lowered one hand between her legs and started massaging her private parts. "They truly are the most beautiful humans. Have you fucked a Pulcher?"

"No."

"I can definitely recommend it. They are not just pretty; most of them are also quite skillful when it comes to matters of pleasure. Some really turn sex into a form of art."

While she talked, Siebal rubbed herself with increasing intensity. My gaze was fixed to her groin. It was maddening. She was very aware of my obvious point of interest and did her best to make me even madder. Taking a step towards me, she placed one foot on the couch, granting a very revealing sight of her vulva.

"Do you want this?" she asked pulling her labia apart with her fingers.

I nodded.

"Oh I can see that. You want it badly." She pushed her middle finger into her vagina. "That hungry gaze, the massive erection, you are even trembling a little. It's obvious the Cupifort is starting to unleash its full potential by now."

I hadn't noticed before, but she was right: The effort of keeping myself from moving actually made me tremble. I had never experienced a desire remotely like this.

"You desperately want to ram your huge cock into my pussy," the professor vulgarly articulated my intense craving. For some reason, watching my misery really seemed to turn her on. She was pleasuring herself with two fingers now. "The Fortiamin really brings out those feral Fortis instincts," she claimed, her words interrupted by sighs which might have been just for show. "I can see it in your eyes. The hunger to overpower your prey and have your way with it." She stopped talking for a moment and worked herself to an explosive peak. Once the waves of her orgasm had subsided, she took her foot from the couch and slowly stepped closer.

Kritzler
Kritzler
49 Followers