Post Human Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kritzler
Kritzler
49 Followers

"It must be so frustrating for you," she observed my condition with an infuriating tone of fake empathy in her voice. "Seeing me enjoying myself, while you get none of that."

Frustrating didn't even begin to describe my ordeal. It was on the verge of painful, both in a mental and a physical sense. My manhood felt like it was about to burst, but not in a good way.

"That looks like it hurts", Siebal commented when she looked down at my engorged organ once she had come to a halt right in front of me. "You have made quite a mess already."

When I followed her gaze I realized that I was oozing precum. Sticky drops of transparent liquid were slowly dripping from the tip of my penis down to the floor.

"Would you like me to clean that up?" Siebal asked, crouching down before me, her face mere centimeters away from my phallus. She stuck out her tongue and moved it up and down in a suggestive manner, so that she would lick the precum from the tip, if she was just a little bit closer.

"Yes," I groaned. Even formulating a single syllable came with an effort by now.

"Oh you would like that I imagine. A devoted little slut, obediently licking up your cum, sucking you off and swallowing your load." It took all the willpower I could muster, not to grab her head and shove my erection down her throat. "Unfortunately there is no such person around." She retracted her tongue and stood up, leaving me in my agony.

"I wonder how much more you can take," the professor mused. She ran her index finger along the underside of my shaft. The appendage gave a violent twitch as response. "Not much more it seems." She grabbed it just below the head and gave it one thorough tug. That was all that was needed. Siebal quickly drew her hand away and stepped to the side. A second later I erupted, spilling a huge amount of semen. My phallus kept twitching and spurting for a while. While I had sorely needed that, it was the most unsatisfying climax I had ever experienced. It did hardly anything to quench my arousal. The Cupidanol ensured that I stayed horny and my penis remained rigid.

„Looks like the mix has a little too much Cupidanol and too little Fortiamin," she observed, her attitude that of a curious scientist for a brief moment. "The numbing effect of the Fortiamin wasn't enough to sufficiently cancel out the elevated sensations brought by the aphrodisiac. Fortunately it should also keep you invigorated for at least two more rounds.

"However, You broke the last rule," the professor chided me with a look of mocking disapproval, back to her devious demeanor. „I haven't allowed you to cum yet. You will have to make up for that. Sit down."

I sat on the floor, awaiting my punishment. Siebal came close and pushed her groin towards my face. „Time to put your tongue to use."

I had never performed any acts of oral sex and didn't have a clue how to go about it. Luckily I didn't need to come up with anything myself, because the professor told me exactly what to do. She not just allowed but demanded that I followed her precise instructions meticulously, without the slightest variation of my own invention. So in compliance with her demands I licked and sucked how and where she wanted and used my fingers exactly in the way she said. Whether I was doing a good job was hard to judge at first. She uttered no words commenting my performance. The responses of her body were the only indication I got.

In retrospect it was quite an educational experience. That aspect was lost to me at the time of course, because I was haunted by my own desires. Being so close to the object of my current craving only made it worse. The slight relieve of the first ejaculation was gone quickly and the agonizing need returned with unbroken vigor. Desperate to get release, the urgency of my pleasuring increased. Apparently that benefited my efforts because soon Siebal showed signs of approaching an orgasm. With a little help from her own hand, she reached another climax.

„Well done," she praised afterwards. „You need a lot more practice but the attitude and effort are commendable. Now how do we continue? Sit back, hands on the floor."

She lowered herself onto my legs, until our genitals were on the same height. Coming closer she brought them together, her vulva pressed against the erection. Her lower lips squeezed against the underside of the shaft, feeling soft and warm. She started slowly grinding up and down against my phallus, spreading her juices along its length. I let out a guttural groan.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" It did, but it was not enough; not what I wanted, not what I needed. Unconsciously I started moving my hips up and down to increase the friction and get more satisfaction out of the exercise. The professor stopped immediately and disconnected our bodies.

"Did I allow you to move your hips? Stay still or we will have to start all over again."

I hissed with frustration but complied.

The woman waited for a moment before she pressed her private parts against mine again. She moved even slower now.

"That's a good boy," she praised after I had managed to keep myself still for a while, as she rubbed herself against me. It was infuriating. "We are almost at the grand finale; just keep yourself under control for a little longer. After a few more grinds she slid up all the way, so the head of my penis was nestled between her labia. Very slowly and gently she aligned it until the tip pressed against her vagina. She pushed down a little, with a fraction of her weight, making her orifice stretch just slightly. I could feel the resistance of her entrance against my organ. All I needed to do was thrust my hips upwards or grab her waist and pull her down and my desire would be fulfilled. Each and every instinct urged me to do it, but despite the drug-fueled madness my mind somehow prevailed over my body.

The professor squirmed on top of my phallus, making restraint as difficult as possible After what seemed like an eternity, she finally pressed down hard enough for the head to stretch her sufficiently so it slipped inside. With an agonizingly slow, continuous pace, she let herself sink down, gradually impaling herself. While doing so she let out a very long, very sensual sigh. It demanded an effort causing a significant tremble, but I kept myself from moving. The satisfaction was immense, but it was still not enough. When Siebal had slid down as far as she would get, she remained there for a moment, savoring the feeling. Whether she received more pleasure from the penetration or from my very visible dilemma was hard to tell. When she moved up again and made no sign of stopping as she had almost freed herself of my organ, I had a dreading feeling that my torment was not at its end yet. Indeed she kept retreating until my erection slipped free.

"That really is a huge cock," she pondered as she rose back to a standing position and looked down at my painfully swollen penis. "Maybe a little too big; perhaps it would be better to leave it at that."

"No," I groaned between gritted teeth, clenching my hands into fists. An overwhelming, almost bestial urge seemed to take control over me. It was frightening and exhilarating at the same time. I couldn't tell whether I would be able to keep myself from doing something irrational or for how much longer. The professor seemed to realize that, but apparently it didn't worry her. She just ept on teasing.

"Looks like you are about to break," she commented as she casually strutted over to the couch. "Is your mind finally yielding control to your feral Fortis instincts?"

Her words had hardly any effect on me. I was barely even aware of their meaning. At that moment I didn't care about proving myself anymore. Even the academy had become a dim, secondary thought. There was only one thing I wanted now, one thing I needed.

Siebal just kept provoking me. She lay down onto her back on the couch, her underside pointing in my direction, feet raised and to the side, so nothing was obscured and played around with her private parts. Just when something inside me decided that I would not obey any longer, she made an offer: "I will count down from ten. When I reach zero you can fuck me until you are satisfied."

Her proposal took me aback enough to immediately reconsider my impending disobedience. At first I thought she was joking. Then she started counting.

"Ten."

She was serious.

"Nine."

Unsurprisingly her count was slow, each number taking much longer than a second.

"Eight."

To my surprise I found that the anticipation of the more or less certain price of my struggle, made the waiting even more unpleasant.

"Seven."

Her pace became slower with each count.

"Six."

My dazzled mind still considered to disregard her offer and take her immediately.

"Five."

With every passing second that urge grew stronger, regardless of how irrational and stupid it was.

"Four."

The continuous tremble from before had grown into a violent shaking, as if I was fighting against physical restraints.

"Three."

After three she made a longer pause. Had she continued just a bit later I might have lost my senses.

"Two."

I wanted to get myself into a position from which I could get to her faster, but resisted.

"One."

My entire body was literally hurting with anticipation.

"Zero."

I leaped up and charged the woman with the ferociousness of a rabid animal. There was no restraint, no consideration anymore, only unleashed primal lust. My hands locked in a tight grip around her hips drawing her towards me while my hips shot forward. Both our genitals were properly lubricated so I could enter her with ease. With all my desperate desire I drove my huge erection deep into her. Siebal cried out in a mixture of pleasure and sudden discomfort. For the first time it was not a controlled, deliberate noise which constituted part of her act, but an involuntary outburst she had not intended. It signified something I had craved all the time, but hadn't really been aware of: Control. My temporarily amplified Fortis traits were not content which mere pleasures of the flesh, they ordered me to dominate. Now I was finally in control and I would not give it up until I was satisfied. That awareness caused a joy which proved to be a nice addition to the feeling of the woman's insides squeezing my organ

I slowly pulled back and thrust forward a few times, enjoying the feeling of being able to set my own pace. Fueled by my corporeal urges I soon couldn't help but increase in speed and pound into th woman like mad. She gasped and moaned with each stroke, willingly yielding to the assault. It didn't take long until I felt a second ejaculation approach. It just made my movement even more eager. There was no thought of pulling out. I just kept thrusting through my climax with unbroken vigor, while I shot strand after strand of cum deep into the professor's insides.

Still under the strong influence of the Cupidanol, the release hardly changed anything about my mental state. Neither my lust, nor my erection experienced a notable decrease, so I just carried on pounding. Every now and then I adjusted my position, shifting the woman's body around however I wanted, like a doll. Being subjected to my superior strength there was not much she could do about it, other than play along. I was so absorbed with my own needs that I have no idea whether Siebal enjoyed the ordeal or if she reached one or more orgasms. Her gain out of this procedure was completely lost on me. I cannot say how long it went on like that.

I had no feeling for the passing time and my memory became increasingly hazy. All I know is that I ejaculated two more times, making it a total of four in one night. After the last climax I simply collapsed onto the couch and fell asleep, completely spent and exhausted.

When I was woken by professor Siebal early the next morning, it took a moment until I realized where I was and why I was here. My head hurt, I felt really dehydrated and my crotch was terribly sore. The combination of those symptoms brought a flash of embarrassing memories back to my mind.

„I am terribly sorry," I blurted out while awkwardly getting into a sitting position. „I totally lost control at the end, I don't know what came over me..."

"It's okay," the professor assured me with a face which showed no anger. "That was the point of this whole exercise, remember?"

Slowly the pieces assembled and I started to recall our previous conversations.

"Right; still, I am terribly ashamed. Did I hurt you?"

The woman waved it off. "Nothing I can't handle. As I told you before, I have been living in a Fortis tribe. I am used to a rough treatment. I was actually counting on you falling into a fucking frenzy at some point. It has been a while since I experienced something like that. And I have to admit, the night with you was a very pleasant one for the larger part."

I nodded, somewhat reassured.

"So was your experiment a success?" I asked to prevent an awkward silence.

"Well, kind of; I made some really interesting observations, but the results are a bit inconclusive. First of all, the reactions of your body to the Cupifort definitely corresponded to what is expected from a Fortis. The trembling, the predatory gaze, the difficulties in articulation, the intense sex drive, the need for dominance; it all fits the profile of a Fortis subjected to the drug. That suggests that your body isn't fundamentally different from a common member of your subspecies. I am also convinced that you would have snapped, if I had dragged it out just a little longer."

"You are right," I admitted. There was a point when I felt like I had lost control, as if I was not in charge of my body anymore.

"I recognized that. Your eyes became kind of glassy and distant, your expression changed and your whole body became more tense. It was a significant shift in body language. At that point I thought you were gone, but I tried a last attempt to get back your attention with the countdown. I didn't actually expect it to work, but to my astonishment it did."

"Yes, for a short moment my mind took over again. But only temporarily, if you had taken any longer I would have snapped completely."

"So I thought. This means there definitely is a breaking point for you, where you dismiss all rational thought."

I nodded in agreement, a little terrified by this realization.

"What baffled me though, is how long it took to reach that point and how viciously you resisted. Considering how easily a regular Fortis gives in to this feral state, even without drugs, it is quite remarkable. The question I cannot answer is, why you are so much more resilient. If you had lost control early in the experiment and without much of a fight, I would have concluded that with an appropriate intensity of natural urgings, you would be the same as any other Fortis. If you had been rather unaffected by the drug and had endured the procedure without much strain, it would have indicated that your brain is simply different from others of your kind. With these results we are somewhere in the middle, so I cannot make a definite statement about how this affects the general discussion surrounding the Fortis mind; not without more research."

She appeared a bit disappointed about these findings at first, but that passed quickly.

"No point in dwelling on that too much. It just means I have to do more experiments. By the way, here is your commendation. You have earned it." The professor presented a piece of paper, which brought back the awareness of why I had come here in the first place. I quickly read through the text before handing the sheet back to her.

"Some of this praise sounds rather suspicious, don't you think?" I quoted some of the statements: "... displays a lot of enthusiasm for practical experiments... has shown great stamina and endurance in the pursuit of knowledge... ventured deep into certain research subjects... has a large set of resources at his disposal... worked very hard for achieving his goals... doesn't shy back from unconventional scientific practices..."

The professor grinned. "I couldn't resist. Nobody cares about the text anyway, the only important thing is that you get your points."

I nodded. "You are right, thank you."

"You should take a shower now and get dressed," Siebal advised. I realized that I was still naked and soiled with the excretions of the previous night. I did as I was told. Only once I was cleaned up, back in my cloth, had said a very awkward good bye to the professor and was out on the street, I realized that I had really achieved my goal. The way had been a lot different from my expectations, but I would finally be a student of the Primus academy.

Kritzler
Kritzler
49 Followers