Post-It-Note Confession

Story Info
Bride-to-be caught cheating 3 days before wedding.
1.9k words
4.11
138.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a story someone told me about so there is a hint of truth to it. I did embellish it quite a bit, but the core of the story, as far as I know, is true. I don't know any of the people whom this happened too. The names I used I picked at random.

*****

It was three days before my wedding to the woman that I was so completely in love with. The night before was my bachelor party which consisted of a dozen friends from college, my two older brothers, my dad, my fiancé's dad, and her younger brother. It wasn't a night filled with strippers or hookers, no more like a night of heavy drinking and me being lambasted about becoming an old married man. I didn't mind at all as I was marrying the woman I loved. Just one problem, I didn't know if she loved me.

You see that morning after my party I was back at our apartment with a raging hang over and a desperate need to urinate. Kelly was sound asleep next to me so I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I lifted the lid to the toilet and found a Post-it-Note stuck on the underside. First I relieved my bladder then took the note to see what was written on it. This is what I read:

Steve

I'm sorry to tell you this but your fiancé had sex last night with 3 of your so-called friends.

If you need proof come see me.

Davy

Davy was one of my close friends during college. At that point I was so angry I just sat down on the bathroom floor and stared at the note in disbelief. How could she do this? She said she never slept with anyone else since we had been dating over the last 3 years, or so I thought.

Like most couples we met in college and started dating. We both had many of the same friends so it was only a matter of time before we met and started going out. It wasn't love at first sight but over time as we got to know one another we fell in love. Well I did anyway, I'm not so sure about Kelly. Everyone said we made a great looking couple and that we were good together.

I didn't propose until two years after we graduated and only when I had landed a decent job. During that time we moved in together and life was good. She had a job as well so we both started to save for the day we would be married and we could buy a house. Everything seemed to be coming together nicely. There were a few bumps along our road to happiness but nothing that we couldn't deal with.

After I got my first promotion I had decided that now was as good a time as any to pop the question. I had called her dad and took him and my father out to dinner where I asked his permission to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage. He just smiled and said, "Son I'd be damn glad to have you as a son-in-law."

The following weekend I took Kelly to a local carnival and while we were riding the Farris Wheel it stopped with us at the top I pulled out the box containing the engagement ring and asked her to be my wife. She practically jumped into my arms saying yes that she almost knocked the box out of my hand. She was crying and laughing at the same time. It was a magical night.

So now here I am a year later sitting on the bathroom floor holding a note saying that my fiancé has cheated on me three days before our wedding. What was I going to do? I needed to see the proof so I got off the floor and took a quick shower then called Davy to see if we could meet for coffee which I really needed at that moment.

"Davy it's me Steve. Can you meet me this morning for coffee? I really need to talk to you."

He sighed. "I see you found my note."

"Yeah I did. I'm having a hard time believing it. What proof do you have?"

"Are you sure you want to know? Do you love her enough to forgive her? I mean you guys seem to be meant for each other."

"Would you rather I found out AFTER we were married? Isn't that why you left the note?" I was getting angry with him.

"Yeah your right. I just didn't know what else to do. Meet me at the diner on Main Street in an hour. Ok?"

An hour later I was sitting across from Davy who looked nervously at me. "You're not going to shoot the messenger are you?" He asked hesitantly.

"No but I do need to see the proof you claim to have. If it's as damning as you say it is then I need to know. Tell me how this went down."

He pulled a small digital camera from his shirt pocket. "I had this at the bachelor party to take pictures of you and the guys when Jake, Barry, and Lou said they had a special treat in-store for us. We went back to Jake's hotel room and he made a call. I thought he was calling a hooker or a girl he knew to be, well you know, lose. About an hour later Kelly shows up, she seemed a little drunk, but was clearly ready to play. I guess she went out with a few of her girlfriends that night while we were partying." He paused and took a breath to steady himself. "Before I knew what was happening things started to heat up. Well, maybe you should see for yourself."

He looked at the camera and pressed a few buttons then turned the camera around to show me the video he took. I watched as she started to kiss one guy after another while the had their hands all over her. They removed her clothing and were making comments about her body and what they were going to do to it. She was getting turned on by what they were doing as she started to undress them one by one until all four of them were naked and on the bed sucking and fondling various body parts.

Davy saw me getting very red as my anger grew. He turned the video off before I had and aneurism.

After a moment he spoke. "Look I'm really sorry about this but I thought you needed to know. From what I heard the three of them have been getting together like that for some time now. They even mentioned continuing to meet after you two were married."

I looked Davy in the eyes and said. "You are the only true friend I have right now. Can you send me that video? I'm going to needed it once the shit hits the fan."

"Sure but promise me you won't do anything violent or that gets you thrown in jail." He looked at me with great concern.

"Oh no. I'm not that stupid. I still have a couple of days to figure out how I want to handle this. I do have question for you. When did you put that note there?"

"Kelly was pretty drunk and one of her friends had dropped her off at the hotel. So later I drove her home, put her to bed, and left the note. You were already in bed passed out so you didn't even stir when I laid her down next to you."

"Thanks." Was all I could say.

The Wedding Day.

I was nervously standing up near the alter with my Best Man and brother Frank next to me, my other brother Randy next to him, and Davy was the up there as well.

Frank saw I was fidgeting and put a hand on my shoulder and whispered. "Calm down bro. I've got you back, so does Randy and Davy."

Davy already knew the story but I told my brothers and father what had happened and what I was going to do about it. Kelly and I had written our own vows but I made some last minute changes to mine. I noticed that the guys that had their little party with my fiancé were sitting on her side of the church. I wanted to know where they were sitting because this was going to affect them as well.

The minister spoke for a few minutes about the bonds of marriage and what they mean. How two people bound together in holy matrimony need to work everyday to help each other grow and keep their love strong so no one could come between them. I looked over at my beautiful bride and she beamed a smile at me. What a little conniving slut.

The minister then announced. "This wonderful couple have written their own vows and now they will read them." The minister turned to Kelly and nodded .

She turned and looked me in the eyes and said. "My most dearest Steve. You are my heart and soul. You are my every breath. I never knew what it meant to live until I met you. Now I can't live with out you. I give myself over to you completely. I will be a loving, loyal, and faithful wife to you for the rest of our lives together." She even had a tear run down her cheek. Nice touch I thought.

The minister turned to me and nodded.

"Kelly my beautiful bride. We started out as just friends and became so much more than that. I value friendship, loyalty, and about all faithfulness. You have proven to me you have NONE of those qualities and I am just grateful I found out before I married a CHEATING SLUT like you. Goodbye Kelly." As I started to walk away my brothers, Davy, and the rest of my family followed me out of the church.

Her father started to yell at me. "Just what the hell are you doing boy? Nobody calls my daughter a slut and gets away with it. What's the meaning of this?" He had caught up to me halfway down the aisle and grabbed me by the arm.

I turned and faced him. "Why don't you ask those three?" I was pointing to Jake, Berry and Lou as they tried to sink lower in their seats. "Seems they know your daughter better than I do. If you're not convinced then I'll e-mail the link so you can see the video for yourself." And with that I, my family, the rest of my true friends left the church, got in our cars and drove away. Kelly was in shock as she stood there at the alter with her eyes and mouth wide open.

True to my word I e-mailed the link showing Kelly and my three ex-friends having their party together to her father and other relatives. Needless to say I kicked Kelly out of the apartment since the lease is in my name and I was on hand when she packed up her shit and moved out. She kept trying to tell me it was a onetime thing then I played just the audio portion of the video where they talked about all the times they did it as a group in college while we were dating and how it could continue after we were married. Guess they can still do it but without me being cuckold.