Post-Nuptials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

"Maybe I need to go over some things again, Audrey," she said. "I don't think you understood what I was saying."

"I understood you perfectly," said Audrey, "and you know I don't like to waste time with a lot of hot air. So I'll make this brief.

"I figured you were making those videos for Eugene, but I didn't care. I did originally plan to get extra money if he divorced me, but that doesn't matter anymore.

"You love him, and he loves you. You both know it. He wants children, and so do you. You need to get married. All I care about is being with you for the rest of my life, even if it's only once a week."

"That's not going to happen, Audrey," said Portia. "I explained that our fling was only for one purpose. It's over."

"Maybe," said Audrey, "but think about this. Despite your threats, I know you and Eugene would never use those videos against me. You won't show them to people, and you won't put them on the Internet.

"You're both too decent to destroy someone that way -- even me. You forget how well I know both of you.

"You both know me just as well, so you know I don't think like you. If you leave me, Portia, my life is over. I might do away with myself. Eugene would get all the money. Would you both live happily ever after with that on your conscience?

"Or I could post the videos on the Internet -- all the horrible ones. That would destroy my life just as effectively. Since your face is hidden, it won't hurt you at all. You and Eugene would still live happily ever. He wouldn't get all my money, but at least he wouldn't have to pay for my funeral.

"So take your pick. How do you want your new life together to begin? Either way, it would be on the ashes of my life.

"Maybe you're thinking I won't follow through on my threat. Look at my face, and tell me I'm lying when I tell you this:

"I usually watch only the videos where we're making love, but I watched the degrading ones once. I was overcome with humiliation, pain and anger. I hated you and wanted to rip you into little pieces. The next time I saw you in person, I melted. My only desire is to adore you the rest of my life.

"You can hate me for blackmailing you like this. Hurt me as much as you want. Degrade and abuse me even more than you've done already. I would say even more than Carol, but you're not capable of that. The only thing you can't do is leave me."

She turned to Eugene.

"I never understood your feelings for me until now. My relationship with Carol wasn't like that. But I finally realize what true love is. No matter what Portia does to me makes no difference. I'm dying of jealousy, but I know that to keep her, I have to share her with you.

"I was never religious, but now I pray to God every night to thank him for having Carol leave town so I could find the one person in the world that I would do anything for."

Audrey got up and went into the kitchen. Eugene and Portia looked at each other. His mind was racing in every direction, and his head was hurting from all the thoughts running through it. He felt he should say something, but he didn't know what to say. Portia had a legal mind. She would think of something. But she looked distraught and wasn't saying anything either.

After fifteen minutes of silence, Audrey walked back into the room.

"Take as long as you want to think about this," she said, "but it doesn't look like Portia's ready to assert her authority over me tonight, so I'm going to have to take charge for a while because we're all hungry.

"We're going out for dinner. I'm treating. Since we'll be spending a lot of time together from now on, it will be a working dinner for me. I need to start working hard on being nicer to Eugene -- for Portia's sake."

She went to the door, turned around and looked at them expectantly. Portia and Eugene looked at each other. They slowly got up.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers