Post-Prandial Ooze

Story Info
Disgruntled worker drowns woman in bodily fluid.
2.8k words
4.32
22.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tall and dark, equipped with an almost fearsome body. The tight leather jacket accentuated her slim, although not thin, figure; her breasts fought tirelessly against the leather, as if unjustly imprisoned.

"Have you ever been picked up in a fast-food joint before?" I said, sliding into the booth opposite her - with some difficulty, I might add, due to the raging hard-on that strained against my jeans. She looked up, somewhat bemused, glanced over me quickly and promptly ignored me. A sliver of ketchup squirted out of her hamburger as she bit into it, and ran down her chin. She didn't seem to notice.

I stared at the glob of ketchup, wild thoughts going through my head. Cockhead throbbed wildly as powerful creamy streams of ejaculate splattered against her lips and chin, her beautiful mouth opening to collect the last few strains; her tongue licking her fingers clean; her soft brown eyes never breaking contact with mine. Realising I was in danger of actually letting some fluids break loose inside my jeans, I re-focussed on the matter on hand.

"I don't normally pick up women in this godforsaken shithole of the damned," I said, "but then again, not many of the people that come in here I could class as women. I mean, people seem to grow an awful lot of hair in these parts, keeps me guessing, you know?"

My black haired beauty stopped eating for one moment and looked up at me. Her expression was a mixture of disbelief and curiosity.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she said, stressing the word 'fuck' as if I mightn't understand the implication. It didn't help matters, hearing this eloquent and sexy woman speaking filth: I just about managed to stop the images of greased cock slipping between her thighs, her gasps of pleasure... I shut up, and smiled my wide smile.

She studied me for a moment, before laughing and shaking her head. "I don't know how or why you're still here," she sighed. "This is the lamest pick-up I've ever experienced. You ARE trying to pick me up, aren't you?"

She was right of course. I'm pretty shit at this kind of thing, which is a bit odd, considering the size of my cock. Perhaps my large hands are a bit of a giveaway, and help gloss over my awkward advances.

"Sure," I replied. "I'm just wondering if they would let us fuck on the table though." I doubted that greatly; McDurgleBurger would put anything on your hamburger that you desired, but they prided themselves on a friendly, family, spunk-free eating area.

"Guess we use the bathrooms then. Just let me finish my fries, ok? I paid hard earned money for them." She sat back thoroughly nonplussed, and scrabbled up the loose chips of greasy potato, or whatever it is in those fries these days.

"No problem, lady. Let me just tell the boss I'm taking my break now." I ripped off the ridiculous cap and apron, and crossed over to the counter, where I told Bob I was taking my break to go fuck some chick in the bathrooms. Bob told me to clean up whatever mess I made. It was our little game. One of life's little pleasures.

The chick pushed away her tray, and headed straight for the stairs down to the lower level, where the bathrooms were. I quickly took her tray to the waste area, dumping the cardboard fries holder and odd bits of loose paper into the trash. True professional, me. I followed her down, and just managed to catch the main door of the ladies swinging shut behind her.

I knew she was alone in there: it's easy to be observant in this job, especially when the place is fairly empty. Pausing briefly to brush my hair into shape as well as I could with the tips of my fingers I went in after her.

Her body felt lithe and strong as she pressed me hard up against the full length mirror. I held her slim waist as I kissed her full ruby lips, her neck, her chin, her eyes. Her tongue slid passionately against mine; I licked her lips lightly, then kissed her mouth roughly as I held her head firmly in my hands. Her breasts rubbed angrily against my chest. She slipped her leather jacket to the floor, and in one quick movement I moved my hands down from her hair to her white shirt before ripping it open. Buttons scattered wildly on the tiled floor, sounding like the first patter of hailstone.

She threw her head back and groaned, partly with frustration, partly with joyful release. She didn't need to tell me what to do: her cleavage spoke volumes. Her smooth skin was magnificent in contrast to the black lacy bra. I ran my tongue down between her breasts, kissing each one while firmly squeezing them with my hands. Her nipples were hard against the fabric; I tweaked them between my forefingers and thumbs - at first gently, then more forcefully as she seemed to enjoy the little flashes of pain.

"Oh God...fuck me," she cried, and then composed herself. "No, hold on. I want to feel your cock first." Her hands moved down to my crotch which, by now, was positively boiling. She ran her fingernail down the length of my cockshape, bringing a sharp gasp from me. "Oooh...you've got a big one," she said, almost childlike, the words seeming totally out of character. But I didn't care much what she said at this stage. I was in grave need of dumping my load.

I certainly didn't care when she opened the crotch buttons on my jeans, one by one, with almost professional ease, before pulling them down to my ankles. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of the pile of clothing. My underwear was clearly not up to the task of containing my manhood, which stretched the fabric out almost horizontally. A dark stain of precum had dampened the whole shorts; somewhat uncomfortably I peeled them down, carefully extracting my pounding cock at the same time.

"Jesus fucking fuck," she said, transfixed by the swaying tool that swung out between us. "This is one hell of a cock." She lightly grasped my cock between her hands, and slowly knelt down, as if for a closer view. Almost to greet her, a bauble of clear sticky fluid slipped out onto the cockhead, trembing slightly before dripping onto her knee. I held my breath as she slowly slid my foreskin fully down the length of the shaft, firmly holding the folds of skin in place tight against my body. Her other hand slipped underneath and began massaging my testicles.

"I think I'd like to suck you off," she murmured, somewhat absently. "That would be great," I gasped. Blowjobs I love. Sometimes I think I could pass out, if it's done correctly - which was exactly what was being done that instant. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of lips wrapped tightly around my wet shaft, sliding up and down, up and down, her tongue all the while working furiously on the underside, finding sensitive spots that I didn't know existed. My cock was practically throbbing by itself in her mouth; I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long. At each downward stroke of her head I buried my cock even deeper into her mouth with a little thrust of my hips; surprisingly she managed to accommodate the large head without gagging.

This mouth-fucking continued for only a few more minutes before I knew my cock and balls were about to explode in her throat. Sensing I was about to cum, she slid my huge wet tool deep to the back of her throat, churned her tongue a little more under the shaft, and slowly sucked the whole cock from the base to the tip; her hands all the while massaging and gently scratching my balls, following the sense of the blowjob. My cock swelled against her lips, and she pulled her mouth off the head, leaving her tongue underneath, as if to steady it. I felt a finger tracing a path from the back of my balls up to my ass as the thick ropes of jism spunked powerfully down the shaft and splattered against her mouth and cheeks.

I looked down to see her eyes meeting mine as more and more creamy wads spurted into her open mouth, onto her tongue, dribbling down her chin. The orgasm ripped through my whole body, from my legs to my head; finally, at about the seventh or eighth ejaculation it subsided, and I groaned with pleasure. I grasped my now tender meat in my fist and squeezed out the last few globs of spunk onto her face. She wiped herself clean with her hand and licked the last few traces of semen from my cock and balls. Even now, the feeling of her tongue on my balls was enough to stir my cock and keep it hard.

"Mmmm, that was nice.." she said, unsteadily rising to her feet. You have no idea, I thought to myself. It had been a long time since I felt a mouth taking my whole cock, right down to the bottom of the hilt. I guess its time to dump that midget girlfriend of mine. I leaned against the wall to recover my senses, watching as she kicked off her boots and slipped off her jeans. She stood naked before me, save for her black bra and panties; a picture of lusty sexuality and physical perfection. Many times before I had blown my turgid muck over pictures of women that looked far less attractive than the goddess that faced me now. It was hard to believe that, only minutes before, I had spilled my spermy donation over her face. And she'd even appreciated it.

"I don't think we will be disturbed," I began, but she cut me short. "I don't give a flying fuck," she said, rather harshly, "just stick your face in my cunt right now, ok?". Should give me just enough time and inspiration to get my cock working again, I thought. I grabbed her firmly by the ass cheeks and lifted her svelte body against mine, her breasts almost reaching my mouth. A few steps over to the handbasin and I let her down. She leaned back against the mirror and grabbed the taps at either side to steady herself somewhat as she lifted her long sleek legs up towards my shoulders. "Eat my pussy you cheap bastard," she growled. I gently took hold of her panties at either hip before roughly ripping them off her ass, which fell back on the fake marble surface with a dull smack. "I may be a bastard, but I'm not ... " I stopped. I _am_ cheap.

Her pussy was warm and enticing to the touch. A neat, closely shaven triangle of pubic hair pointed to her bright pink clitoris; as if I needed directions. Ah, good old clitoris. If only it was situated at the back of the throat, I'd be sorted. For now, though, I leave it alone, and gently rub her inner thighs with my nose and tongue. Her pelvis gave a little jump every time I touched or even blew on her pussylips. A few more moments of teasing, and then I gave one broad-tongued lick from the crack of her ass right up to her clitoris, which by now was a blazing beacon that threatened to take out my eye. This last movement was met with a long groan, so I slid my tongue, without breaking contact with her body, back down between the distended, almost purple lips that puckered out of her cunt like a pair or greeting arms.

"Ohhh ohhhh hhhrrrrrrrmmmmm that feels gooOOood," she moaned, clamping her knees even harder against my head, so that it was difficult to catch what she was saying. I licked around her wet hole some more, now and again braving the passage itself with my tongue, before licking slowly back up to her little peeping nubbin of joy. O! Peeping nubbin of joy! What wonders, what secrets do you hide?! I roughly jabbed my middle finger right up her slippery cunt; it slid inside with ease.

Her pussy tasted great, yet quite unlike anything on sale up above. I felt my face getting damp from the fluids that oozed out of her body. My flickering tongue darted around her clitoris while my finger slipped rhythmically in and out of her pussy like a thin cock. Probably like Bob's cock, I thought. Weedy fucking chicken. He's probably up there right now, rapping at his watch, cursing my existence. Well fuck him. Fuck him and his customer service. For a second I pictured myself anally intruding Bob with the sweeping brush, mocking his tears as the splinters chewed viciously into his rectal wall. But then I felt my hard-on beginning to diminish, so I dispelled the image, and thought about my new bike instead.

I kept up this oral/manual fucking for a good ten minutes until she was practically cumming on my face. Her breath was getting quite fast, and my ears were raw with the constant rubbing of her thighs about my head. Time for a proper servicing.

I stood up and roughly grabbed her tits in my sweaty hands, pulling her body onto mine, keeping her legs pinned between my arms and head. My cock was pounding and dripping with precum as I shoved it into her slick wet cunt. She gasped, and rolled her eyes. She tried to say something, but I didn't wait to hear it.

"Oh!" Pound. "Fuuuck." Pound. "Meeee." Pause. Three quick thrusts, one slow one, a pause. "Huh?" Pound. "Hah..harr...harrdd." Pound. Pound. Ram. Thrust. Fuck.

I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel the veins on my neck swelling up and sweat dripping down my face onto her smooth thigh. Time and time again I drove my massive bulbous cock deep inside her, pulling it out the full distance so that the fat glans wedged her pussy lips apart, before slamming it right in again up to the hilt, my balls smacking hard against her soft ass cheeks. Amazingly her bra was still holding her breasts intact; this I was grateful for as it gave me extra leverage for my thrusts. I could soon feel my ball sacs welling again with sperm, and turned my thoughts to the forthcumming orgasm. As much as I like dumping my seed inside a woman, I really miss the visual impact of the ejaculation and the brief irregular sounds of spunk against flesh that accompany it. But where to direct the rapidly approaching climax?

With frantic glee I noticed the clasp holding the two bra cups together. Front opening! My hands slid down between her breasts to the base of the bra, and despite the difficulty involved - that of orchestrating the continuous fuck movement of my hips and the unfastening of the brassiere clip at the same time - I just about managed it in time. Like two oyster shells they popped open, revealing the most delicious breasts and nipples I have ever seen: darkly contrasting with the pale breast, the nipples stood fat and erect, presiding grandly over the large areole. I groaned and pulled my pulsating cock out of her vagina, just having time to stroke it once before a deluge of boiling spunk ripped out of the cocktip and splattered over her recently exposed breasts.

The next spurt reached her chin, splashing onto her nose; its successor smashed into the mirror behind her head, neatly sliding onto her dark hair. She nimbly pulled her knees tight against her chest, allowing me the pleasure of letting the last drools of creamy spooge drip onto her raw, throbbing pussy.

"Damn it," she gasped. "I was hoping to feel that fat cock of yours in my asshole too."

I was considering this proposal when the door to the bathroom opened. Bob walked in, whistling cheerfully. The spare hand towels which he carried dropped with a thud to the floor as he caught sight of my dripping ten-inches of man-meat and the red-faced woman covered in white globules of semen that had clearly recently been servicing it.

"Hey Bob," I called to him. "This lady was looking for someone to fuck her in the ass for a while. You think you can handle it?"

Bob stared at me open mouthed, unable to speak. I shrugged, and gathered my jeans and shoes. He broke his gaze from the dripping pussy as I passed him going out the door, giving me a look which was a mixture of delight, confusion and management policy conflictions.

"Go on, Bob." I urged. "If you have a problem getting it up, you can always turn her over and pretend she's me."

He was still there, staring at the sticky panting woman, scratching his head and rubbing the bulge in his bright yellow trousers, when the troupe of nuns and circus midgets arrived down the stairs to use the facilities.