Post-Thanksgiving Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I want, Liz? I want you to ride my cock."

"Hehe, of course. You just lie back and enjoy the free ride."

She moved her body over his, facing him and straddling his stomach. She leaned over and kissed him while moving her hips back to align herself properly. Liz reached underneath herself and held his erection, positioning it right at the opening of her pussy. Wasting no time with torture now, she lowered herself onto his rock hard cock and moaned as it filled her once more.

"Ohhhhh!! You feel so big inside me Will!"

"Mmm, and your pussy feels so damn tight around my cock. It's fucking amazing."

She continued letting his cock impale her and leaned over once again to kiss her man. He took the chance of her tits temporarily hanging in his face to roughly squeeze them and nibble at her nipples. This almost set her over the edge, but he stopped and rolled over with her, pinning her under his body and fucking her roughly.

"Oh God Will!! Keep that up and I'm gonna cum!"

"Good. Cum all over my cock for me Liz. Let me feel your pussy pulsating around my cock!"

At those words she screamed his name and a long list of profanities as she let her juices gush over his cock, cumming stronger than she ever had before. He fucked her through this, but found it increasingly difficult to prevent his own orgasm as the walls of her pussy gripped on his cock and her moans echoed in his head. Just as she was finishing her orgasm, he pulled out and jerked off over her body.

"Mmm, yeah Will. Cum all over my huge tits. Cover them and my face with your hot sticky cum."

Hearing her say that with exasperated breath caused him to release a load like never before all over her tits and face. She lay there letting him paint her body with his sticky goo. Once he had finished he collapsed next to her and watched her rub his cum into her tits.

"Damn, you're so hot covered in my cum." She giggled and turned to kiss him, not bothering to wipe her lips free of his cum first. Liz relaxed in his arms and they snuggled for another few minutes before realizing that the house would only be empty so much longer. They frantically searched for their clothes in the trail they had left up to her room and met at the door to go to his car once again.

Once inside, he offered her a napkin to wipe off her face and she wrinkled her nose at him.

"You are just too adorable," he told her as he leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips.

"Mmm, I love you too Will."

They drove off, snuggling as much as they could in his car, both smiling in anticipation of the rest of the weekend ahead of them.

12