Post War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny laughed and relaxed a little.

"So you are the famous heir to Lizzy's estate," Rosie said taking a bit gulp from her large wine glass.

Jenny had never really considered it, "yes I suppose I am;" she said staring into the distance.

"You have very high heels to fill," Rosie said smiling as she glanced at Jenny's huge heels and smiled.

"Yes they are," said Jenny.

Rosie put her hand on Jenny's knee, "don't you worry honey plenty of people here to help you, I just hope you have the same level of sadism."

"Quite," Jenny said not really sure what to else to say.

Rosie squeezed Jenny's knee before standing up, "would you like a walk?" she said not looking at Jenny.

Jenny felt a little light headed so without response she stood up and took Rosie's hand and they walked out of the room.

Once out of the stuffy room, Jenny felt a bit better, Rosie pulled her along down the corridor away from the main entrance to a smaller set of stair cases at the far end. She led her up to the third floor and down the hall way back towards the middle. Jenny was a little out of breath when they stopped outside a pair of closed white doors. The tight dress didn't help. Rosie knocked three times and waited. The door swung open and Rosie pulled Jenny in behind her. The room was quite dark, a few candles were burning that lit up certain areas, Jenny could see a couple in the corner of the room, she couldn't quite make out what they were doing but they seemed to be writhing together on the floor. As Rosie pulled Jenny along through the room she saw more and more couples in various states of undress writhing together on the floor. Jenny didn't know where to look as she was dragged along. When they reached the far end of the room Rosie stopped suddenly, Jenny wasn't looking and clattered into her. "Sorry," Jenny said in a very hushed voice.

Rosie glanced back at Jenny and smiled, there was a curtain that a man in a very smart suit opened for them and Rosie ducked slightly as she led Jenny inside. Inside was a very nice room with mirrors all around and changing dummies and make-up tables and against one wall was a row of maids. Francis stood there smiling at Jenny.

Francis walked over to her, "good evening," Miss she said as she started to unbutton her dress.

"What is this place," Jenny said in a hushed whisper to Francis.

"Miss this is the pleasure room," it's where you can come if you just want to experience pleasure.

"I see," said Jenny really none-the-wiser.

Francis took Jenny's dress from her leaving her stood in the room in her underwear. Jenny could see that Rosie had also been stripped but was now stood naked in just her beautiful black platformed heels. She looked stunning, her tiny waist and her full round breasts. Francis had just unclipped Jenny's bra and her breasts fell a little, she instinctively went to hold them, Rosie glanced over and smiled at her embarrassment. Jenny smiled back and lowered her arms ad Francis pulled her panties down and had her step out of them. Rosie was now staring at Jenny and biting her lip as she looked her up and down. She then held out her hand and Jenny took it leading her back out through the curtain into the main room.

Rosie spotted an area in the corner and led jenny there. Jenny felt quite powerful as she strode in her heels, she felt people's eyes on her as the volume of groaning and sighing audibly dropped in the room. Jenny's eyes grew accustomed to the low light as Rosie sat down on a cushioned area and pulled Jenny down next to her. Jenny sat on the cushioned floor and Rosie planted a kiss on her lips. Jenny had never before kissed a woman and it was surprisingly nice, Rosie's soft warm voluptuous lips pressing softly against hers as Rosie put her hands on Jenny's waist. Jenny sighed and relaxed as Rosie pulled her down to a lying position next to her, gently feathering her with multiple kisses to her lips. Jenny smiled when Rosie pulled off and gazed down into her eyes.

"How was that?" Rosie asked in a soft tone as Jenny looked up into her big brown eyes.

"Very nice," Jenny replied as she felt her shallow breathing make her feel light headed.

"Want some more?" Rosie asked smiling broadly showing off her white teeth. Jenny just nodded as Rosie lowered her lips to hers and kissed her again. This time Rosie slid her tongue into Jenny's mouth and gently interwove her tongue with Jenny's. It was divine thought Jenny as Rosie's breasts gently pressed on her own sending a shiver down her body to her pussy. Rosie's hands were in Jenny's hair gently stroking her and holding her head as she kissed her softly but passionately. Jenny thought it was so much more decadent than a man's kiss which tended to be rougher and more hurried, Rosie took her time and didn't rush and she hadn't attempted to touch her pussy yet even though Jenny wished that she would. Rosie started to kiss Jenny's neck, it felt so luxurious that Jenny just relaxed back into a big feather cushion and let out a deep sigh as she stroked Rosie's blonde hair through her fingers as she felt her big soft lips gently caress her neck and then work slowly down to her chest. The first moment that Rosie flicked her nipple with her tongue sent a spark through Jenny's body so powerful that she couldn't help but cry out. Rosie looked up and smiled at Jenny who went red with both desire and embarrassment, covering her face with a small throw cushion. Rosie just laughed before lowering her mouth back around Jenny's right breast and gently sucking. Jenny gasped from under the cushion before throwing it aside and placing her hands on Rosie's head. Jenny let out a series of whimpers and moans as Rosie expertly made her shake and writhe under her rep lips.

"Oh goodness," Jenny moaned as she felt her pussy spasm for the first time without it even being touched. She pushed Rosie from her breast, "stop," Jenny panted as she slumped back panting.

Rosie's lips had got even bigger and redder after all her sucking, she smiled as Jenny panted and regained her composure.

Jenny sat up feeling quite flushed, "oh my goodness," she said again, "that was something special."

Rosie smiled big, "I'm pleased you liked it Miss," she said, "maybe you could return the honour?"

Jenny took a deep breath, "I will do my best," Jenny said as Rosie stood up, she pushed Jenny onto her back before she straddled her face, a knee on either side of her head. Jenny was shocked to see Rosie's puffy pink pussy right above her face, "oh I didn't" was all Jenny could say before Rosie lowered her pussy onto Jenny's lips. Rosie gently moved her hips, moving her pussy up and down on Jenny's face, Jenny gasped for air as Rosie went down, Rosie moaning as she rubbed her clit on Jenny's nose.

"Lick me," Rosie whispered as she lent down to Jenny.

Jenny slid her tongue out, deep inside Rosie's gaping pussy, Rosie's reaction was electric as she screamed and shook as Jenny's tongue darter deeper inside. Jenny's initial worries disappeared as she tasted how sweet she was and her enthusiasm as she rocked her hips on Jenny's face became intoxicating to her, she grabbed her thighs and held her onto her mouth drinking her in. Rosie lent forward and blew warm air onto Jenny's now sopping pussy, making her jump and yelp into Rosie's pussy which came out as a muffled scream around the room.

The screams and yelps has attracted a crowd of onlookers all watching as Rosie rides Jenny's face. Rosie now spurred on by the crown lowered her face to Jenny's pussy, lifting her legs up and spreading her legs wide. Jenny let out moans and screamed as Rosie expertly brought her to climax. Jenny pushed Rosie away from her pussy not being able to take any more then set about thrusting her tongue deep inside Rosie and making her shake until she screamed and came onto Jenny's face before collapsing and rolling off. Both girls lay there panting; Jenny wiped her face and opened her eyes to see about ten people stood watching them both. There were men and women, all naked smiling and watching closely. Rosie stood up and did a little curtsy smiling and then applauded Jenny. Jenny felt embarrassed but smiled before getting up on her heels and going very red as she followed suit and curtsyed also. Rosie laughed as she kissed Jenny and they curtsyed together.

Rosie lent into Jenny and whispered, "Shall we do a show?"

"What do you mean," Jenny whispered back.

"Just follow my lead," Rosie said as she knelt down and pulled Jenny down to her knees with her.

They faced each other and kissed again, breasts pressing against each other as Jenny felt Rosie's tongue dart into her mouth. Rosie then held her hand out and beckoned the crowd in closer. A man was the first to step forward, taking Rosie's wrist and guiding her hand onto his hard penis. Rosie started to stroke it up and down before another man took Rosie's other hand and did the same. Jenny still had her hands around Rosie as they kissed and soon felt her left hand being prised from Rosie and being wrapped around a hard penis. Jenny managed to glance over at the man and noticed that Rosie was doing the same and used her right hand in pulling Rosie in tight so they were touching as their tongues danced. Jenny then found her right hand being pulled off Rosie and her fingers wrapping around another hard penis. Jenny glanced at the man who was holding her hand around his penis, he smiled, it was Mr Howard Gordon now naked and fully erect. Jenny felt helpless as she and Rosie were being used. Rosie was being pulled away from Jenny much to Jenny's dismay and then she was bent over as a man pushed her over at the waist and Jenny was face to face with her as Rosie's pussy was penetrated deep in one fast movement. Each thrust pushed Rosie towards Jenny, just close enough for Rosie to lick Jenny's nose. Rosie's face was a mixture of pain and pleasure as she was roughly penetrated from behind. Jenny just moved her hands up and down as watched Rosie's face as she contorted and moaned groaning and gasping and then she let out a higher pitched squeal as the man pulled her tight to him holding her there before withdrawing and giving her a slap on her butt before moving away.

Rosie let go of the two men in her hands and moved towards Jenny, Jenny did the same and embraced Rosie kissing her as Rosie slid on top of Jenny. Rosie rolled onto her back lying next to Jenny and held her hand lifting her knees up and spreading her legs.

"Open wide," Rosie said looking into Jenny's eyes, squeezing her hand.

Jenny looked up to see Mr Howard Gordon kneel down between in front of her.

"May I," he said placing his hands on Jenny's knees.

Jenny nodded and he gently pushed her legs apart, he smiled as he gazed down on her pussy.

"Beautiful pussy," Mr Gordon said as he lowered his face down and kissed Jenny on her clit sending shivers through her body is a little moan. Rosie was gripping tightly onto Jenny's hand as another man penetrated her, roughly driving his penis deep inside her. One of the ladies from the group stepped closer; Jenny could see her beautiful red heels stood next to her head. She knelt down straddling Rosie's head and lowered her pussy to Rosie's lips rocking her hips slowly back and forth. Jenny saw the man lean forward and kiss the woman who now straddled Rosie as they all moaned and groaned together. Jenny looked back ay Mr Gordon who lifted his head and gave his mouth a wipe before he knelt closer and guided his hard penis to Jenny's wet gaping hole. Jenny was so ready for this now she needed it inside her. More than that she had to have it inside her.

"Do it," Jenny said, in an urgent guttural whimper.

Mr Gordon looked up and smiled before gently and slowly easing his rather large penis deep inside Jenny. Jenny let out a huge cry of relief and pleasure gripping tighter onto Rosie's rather sweaty hand. Mr Gordon withdrew slightly before pushing in deep again, he sped up placing his hands either side of Jenny's head his muscular body rippling as he slid in and out of Jenny. Jenny lifted her free hand up to run across his very toned body. Mr Gordon smiled down at Jenny as he thrust up hard inside her making Jenny moan as Jenny could feel his testicles slap playfully on her buttocks. Rosie let go of Jenny's hand and started to thrash about under the couple who were kissing as Rosie hands groped and slide over their bodies. Mr Gordon's face was becoming contorted and strained as he thrust.

"May I," Mr Gordon spluttered as he pushed in deep again.

Jenny smiled as she started to shake, "May you what?"

Mr Gordon rolled his eyes trying to regain composure, "May I get a release Mistress."

"Oh," said Jenny with as much desire in her voice but obviously more restraint, "you may," she said in her best speaking voice trying not to give away the fact that she was about to lose all control.

With that Mr Gordon thrust forward and let out a deep groan as Jenny felt him tense and ejaculate deep inside her, "Oh goodness," Jenny moaned as she felt her body spasm as she achieved orgasm.

Jenny woke up still lying in the pleasure room; she was still holding Rosie's hand and was lying next to her. She was still naked and covered in sperm; her pretty face was a white glaze of globules. Jenny rolled onto her side and gave Rosie a gentle shake. Rosie opened her eyes with a gentle sigh, "hello Miss Jenny," Rosie said as she licked her lips getting up on her elbows.

"Hello Rosie," Jenny said and she sat up. Francis and another maid were stood a few sets in front of them holding robes.

"Good morning Miss Jenny, Miss Rosie," said Francis as she lowered her hand to help Jenny to her feet and helping her on with the robe. The other maid who introduced herself as Rachel did the same for Rosie. Both maids then led Jenny and Rosie into a changing room. There was a large bank of showers on the far wall. Rosie dropped her robe to the floor then stepped out of her heels and entered the showers. Jenny did the same and followed her in. The shower was pristine white tiles with water jets from large chrome shower heads along the length of the room.

"Seems such a waste washing it all away," said Rosie as she washed the semen from her face.

Jenny closed her eyes and stepped under the warm water and felt clean again as the water washed over her. She then felt hands on her body washing her all over, Jenny just sighed as Rosie washed her body with a couple of small sponges. She then felt Rosie's soft lips kiss her neck her hands on her waist.

"You want more Miss Jenny," Rosie whispered in her ear.

"From you Rosie, I want everything," Jenny said as she felt Rosie's hand slide between her legs. Jenny stepped apart as Rosie slid fingers up inside Jenny. Jenny opened her eyes to be staring into Rosie's eyes and they kiss deeply passionately Jenny putting her hands on Rosie's shoulders. Rosie hooked her fingers and start to rub the inside wall of Jenny's pussy.

"Oh my," Jenny moans as Rosie rubs her G-spot. Jenny shaking as Rosie's tongue danced around her mouth and her fingers danced around her pussy. Jenny shaking to orgasm, Rosie pulling back to watch Jenny climax. Jenny sighed as Rosie withdrew her hand and opened her eyes to stare into Rosie's blue eyes. Jenny smiled broadly as she collapsed onto Rosie hugging her and kissing her cheek.

Jenny washed off Rosie and they left the shower.

Francis and Rachel were stood waiting with clean robes for the ladies to wear. Jenny slipped into the soft wool robe and lifted her arms up so Francis could tie the rope around her waist.

"So Miss Jenny," said Rosie, planting a kiss on her lips, "I am at your beck and call."

Rosie turns and walks out closely followed by Rachel.

"Goodness me," Jenny said in a deep sigh.

"Quite Mistress," Francis replied staring after Rosie.

Jenny walked down the corridor and down a flight of stairs followed by Francis and back into her room. She collapsed back on the bed and sighed, "What a night Francis."

"Quite Mistress, you looked like you enjoyed yourself."

"I did Francis; it was very eye-opening, the things she can do with her tongue," Jenny smiled broadly.

"All comes with practice Miss," replied Francis as she pulled out an outfit from the wardrobe.

An hour later Jenny was dressed. She stood in front of the mirror and admired her outfit. It was what Francis had called a play-suit, it was white silk all in one outfit, loose fitting top with an elasticated waist with attached shorts that were far too short. Jenny turned in the mirror she could see the bottom of her buttocks under her shorts.

"Are you sure Lizzy wanted me to wear something so revealing," Jenny asked as she tried to pull the shorts down a bit to cover her buttocks.

"That is what she specified," replied Francis.

"Well, very well then," said Jenny as she slid her feet into a pair of beautifully patterned white a lace heels with very thin heels. "How do I look?"

Francis stood back and looked, "very fine Mistress, very fine indeed."

Jenny strode out of her room followed closely as ever by Francis.

She made her way down to the breakfast room and took her seat next to her aunt. Jenny looked around but Rosie wasn't there, or at least she wasn't sat at the table, Jenny wondered if maybe she was underneath it, smiling to herself.

"Good Morning dear," Lizzy said smiling at Jenny, "did you have a good evening last night?"

"Yes thank you aunt, um Lizzy," Jenny corrected herself taking a small bite of some fruit loaf.

"So I heard," said Lizzy not looking at Jenny but letting a big smile break out on her face.

Jenny blushed as Lizzy gave her a brief look.

Just then a man sat in the seat to Jenny's left.

"Good morning both," said Mr Harold Gordon as he laid a napkin across his lap.

"Morning Mr Gordon," said Jenny feeling a little bit embarrassed by the previous evenings activities.

"And how are you Mistress Jennifer," he said as he poured coffee.

Jenny coughed, put her hand in front of her mouth and swallowed her fruit bread. "Very well thank you Mr Gordon."

"I wanted to thank you for last night Mistress Jenny," Gordon said casually spreading jam onto his toast, "my penis has never felt so snug as when it buried deep in your tight pussy."

Jenny coughed and nearly spraying her orange juice over the table. Gordon looked surprised and handed Jenny a napkin. Jenny accepted it and red faced wiped her mouth.

"Thank you Mr Gordon," Jenny said as she gave the napkin back.

Gordon took the napkin and smiled, "no thank you Mistress."

Jenny stayed quiet through the remained of breakfast before getting up to leave. Francis followed Jenny out of the door.

"Please leave me for a minute," said Jenny as she kept walking up the hallway and into the games room. She went to the same chair and found the book from last night wedged down between the cushion and the side of the chair. She pulled it out sitting down and opening it to the front page. It was blank; there were no words at all. Jenny flicked through the book looking for any clues as to who the people were. Nothing just more and more depraved pictures. Jenny was about to give up when on the second to last page was one hand written word, 'Dragonia'.

There was a knock on the door and Jenny looked up, Lizzy was stood there dressed in a black leather cat suit holding a riding crop.

Lizzy walked with Jenny down the corridor and then up the central staircase in silence, it was only when they go to the third floor that Lizzy stopped and turned to Jenny.

"By now I suspect you have a few questions about what goes on in my house."

Jenny felt a wry smile creep over her face and gave Lizzy a slight nod.

"My father was killed in the Great War, my mother did her best to look after me and your father, but post war Britain; as now was a harsh place to live, especially for a single parent."