Postcards Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a quickie, it was at least as good as the one in the cloak room, but shorter. I had a little orgasm on entry. Sean lasted only a few strokes. I came again when I felt his warm seed. I was not longer a virgin in any sense, save anal. I expected to lose that one in the next few days. In the mean time I tried to memorize the smell of my husband, the feel of his hands on my ass, even the roughness of his trousers. Then he surprised me.

We turned, so that my back was to the sink. He told me to put my hands on the counter and be ready to take weight. Once I was ready Sean put his hand behind my knee and picked my other leg off the floor. With my knees and toes against the door, he ate me. His first touch was not gentle and it escalated from there. His tongue dragged across my exposed clit, then he sucked it like a soda straw. When he paused for a breath, I relaxed slightly, only to feel his teeth. My locked jaws kept me from screaming—barely.

As he set me down, he asked, "Was it worth the wait?"

Sean:

I fantasized my first airline sexual experience for twenty years. Nothing in my imagination came close. For one thing, no one could anticipate Sheila. Certain elements perhaps, such as her impossible measurements, but not her uncanny grace or wicked humor. It was flattering that she thought me her equal, much less head of her household. So, I tried to make the Mile High Club about her and for her.

In some ways it was easy. The crew had been tipped to our honeymoon. One of the fight attendants cued us that the way was clear. Once inside the commode, Sheila's flexibility made positioning simple. I could see how other couples were too cramped. The problem was pacing. Several days of building frustration primed both of us to blow, which we did. Fortunately, the sink gave me an idea. I had Sheila brace her arms, then picked up her free leg. With both thighs on my shoulders, I could slide into her crotch.

The position was awkward. I almost dropped Sheila a couple of times before I positioned things so I could lick her properly. Once I did, it was easy. Sheila's sex was spread wide. Even her clit was poking out of the hood. Since there was no need for foreplay, I went straight for the gold. Hearing her scream through locked jaws is one of my favorite memories of the trip. I asked her if it was worth the wait. She was too winded to reply.

After that, things had to go downhill. The seat was comfortable, but I was too keyed up to sleep. Sheila spent the time learning her new computer.

12