Posture and Imposture Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife can't help it that she's 'fuckable'.
4.9k words
3.99
111k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to give a couple of pages of background before getting on to the good stuff, because I think many readers would miss the point if I didn't.

Many who read this will think I'm a wimp husband because I don't keep my wife in a cage. Nothing could be further from the truth. It takes a great deal of emotional strength to love a person without forcing them into a mold of single-minded obedience and subservience. Emotional strength is not most men's strong suit; therefore the stereotype is for the male of the human species to cage his wife by force of will, morality, physical strength and law, often without putting himself in the same cage.

My name's Matt. Suzy and I have been married for ten years. We have a blended family of three kids – my two boys and her daughter, all in their middle teens. Like many couples our arguments are chiefly about money. Our sex life is not bad, although I sometimes get so involved in my work that I don't have the energy.

We found each other after two horrible marriages. Her ex-husband was abusive and controlling and neurotically obsessed with the idea that Suzy was cheating on him. As the love drained from their marriage, it was replaced with a very constricting sort of dominance. Suzy couldn't work. She couldn't have friends. She couldn't even leave the house shopping without detailed information on where she was going and when she would be back. Oddly enough, this obsession had the opposite of the intended effect. Suzy found herself craving simple conversation with a man. She found herself fantasizing about having an affair more and more. Eventually she said to herself, "Enough!" and divorced the guy.

My marriage was the opposite. Marge was a drunk and a cheater. Naively, I trusted her because it is in my nature to trust. Then after two years I caught her in bed with my best friend, who was staying at our house. I kicked the friend out and stomped and screamed until morning. The most astonishing thing was that she didn't feel culpable (she couldn't help herself, don't you know), and threatened to leaveme because of the fit I was throwing. Later, the therapist would ask, "Why didn't you leave her then? You obviously had different ideas about what marriage meant."

It was years before I could admit the real reason: I was emotionally weak. I couldn't face the prospect that she wasn't the wife I thought she was. I desperately wanted her to conform to my image of what a good wife should be, attentive, devoted, caring, and loyal as a dog. She had to have two more serious, ugly affairs before I could admit to myself that she would never be the wife I deluded myself into thinking she was. I kicked her out, divorced her, and went to therapy for a year. She skipped off with her latest flame without a moment's remorse, leaving the boys with me.

I met Suzy in group. They strongly caution against getting into another relationship "on the bounce," and that's good advice, which we followed. For that reason, we got to know each other's minds and emotions intimately before we realized that we loved each other. Two years after our divorces, we married each other, but only after putting some ground rules in place to ensure that this marriage would "work" in the way that we each wanted it to.

It's very hard to face honestly, but often when someone treats the other badly in a marriage – usually – the person who is wronged does something to encourage or at least facilitate the bad behavior; for example, an alcoholic often has an enabler. In my case, one little piece of the puzzle was that some part of my actions that I wasn't aware of helped my first wife Marge cheat on me. And some part of Suzy's actions that she wasn't aware of encouraged her ex-husband to obsess about her cheating. I'll explain what that was in a moment.

I don't believe in so-called "open marriages," at least not for me, if that means that each partner is free to couple with whomever they feel like on a whim. The thought of my wife with another man is painful, not the least because I have already been severely wounded in that place and still carry the scars. Suzy's sore spot was being emotionally controlled and jailed. Recognizing the fact that occasionally one or the other of us might be attracted to someone of the opposite (or even, conceivably, the same) sex, and realizing that our marriage was more important than our desire for total emotional control over each other, we agreed that our marriage would be strong enough to tolerate the occasional brief affair. Instead, what we would not tolerate would be emotional abandonment. Any outside physical relationship should be brief, discreet, and spontaneous. Any problems in our marriage, on the other hand, should be open and discussed immediately.

We didn't agree not to feel hurt or jealous if we found out about our partner's indiscretion (how could you agree not to feel a certain way?); we just agreed not to let hurtness or jealousy eat away at our marriage. We knew that hearing about our partner having a physical relationship with someone else would be painful, so we agreed not to tell each other about it unless asked.

We also agreed that there would be no more than one such "involvement" a year (if at all), that it would last no more than a day or two, and that actual penis-to-vagina intercourse would not be allowed. Any deviation from these guidelines and we would have to talk about it and all bets were off.

Suzy is one of those people who are sexy rather than magazine-cover beautiful. If you showed her photo to 100 people, you'd get 100 responses saying, "Wow. She's really cute!" She's athletic while remaining curvy. Her constant smile, chirping voice and winning personality make her everyone's instant friend.

Now we come to Suzy's side of what I was talking about earlier. Suzy creates the suspicion of cheating without ever being aware of it because the one word that best describes her is 'fuckable'. She is so easy to talk to, so trusting, and so slow to take offense that there is very little barrier to saying something like, "You have great tits," or, "Why don't we have a drink sometime when your husband's not around?"

The most fuckable thing about Suzy is her posture. You've all seen someone like this: Her natural stance pushes her firm little ass outward, her shoulders back, and her bouncy C-cup tits upward. Being a devout student of her body, I know that that's just how her body is shaped; how her spine is naturally curved and how she stands comfortably. She's not deliberately trying to thrust out her breasts and ass, but it absolutely looks that way. Her body language screams, "Hey! Help yourself to these!" It makes you want to grab her hand and haul her to the nearest bedroom.

So without consciously trying to be that way, Suzy was the perfect specimen of fuckability. Because she was cute but not gorgeous, men were not intimidated about being outclassed. Because she was friendly, candid and open, men were not afraid of being shut down. Because she had a posture that constantly drew attention to her sexy assets and perfect body she gave the impression that she was open to sex. And of course, her perfect tits begged to be squeezed and sucked, her ass to be rubbed, and her pussy to be coaxed out of hiding for some fun. Really, there's no way a man could be married to someone like Suzy without an arrangement like we had, because you just know that she's going to be hit on all the time.

***---***

My attitude about some of these things came to change one summer, for the better, when I found out about one of Suzy's liaisons. Suzy and I always traveled well with each other, meaning that we always got along well and really enjoyed each other's company when all of the demands of the kids and the hassles of work were out of the way. We struggled financially, but always took time for each other to have a vacation alone once a year, even if we went to some less expensive destinations.

We were on vacation at a condo at what was loosely described as a resort at Lake Granby in Colorado. Actually, it was a group of "cabins" along the lines of a motel except that the outside finish made it look like they were made from logs. The resort butts up against a breathtaking national forest high in the Rocky Mountains. We were sitting around the pool with a couple of guys, Ben and Mark, whom we had met two days earlier. They were engineers, taking some time off from some large project in the area. I couldn't get it out of my head that it was a dam, but they kept explaining that it was some other kind of water conservation measure that didn't really make sense to me.

The younger engineer was named Ben, and he looked to be about 25. It was clear from the beginning that he was disturbed by Suzy. He couldn't take his eyes off her, a fact that was lost on no one. Even talking to me about his work, he kept glancing at Suzy, and not just at her face. When she went to get drinks, he watched her ass the way a cat watches a bird. When she talked, he gazed on her with a sort of moonstruck fascination. And speaking of moonstruck fascination, my fuckable little wife could not look away from this young stud, either. She hung on his words and reacted to his simple comments as if they were the most interesting thing she had ever heard. It was obvious she was trying to get him to notice her.

I know my wife well, and – maybe it was unconsciously – she was thrusting her tits out noticeably more than usual, and subtly and absent mindedly wiggling them almost imperceptibly from side to side every time Ben stared at them, as if to attract attention or tease him. And in the warm noontime air her nipples were erect and very visible. She was turned on just looking at this guy! They had to be out of their minds to think I wouldn't notice the chemistry in the air, but I think that's just what they were: out of their minds. Lust is a force of nature.

In my earlier marriage, I would have dragged my wife to our room and had a fight. I would have made accusations and she would have made angry denials. I would have stormed out and gone to the bar to get drunk. When I got back, she wouldn't be there. When she returned later in the wee hours she would explain that she had simply been out walking, thinking about what a jerk I was. I'd cancel the vacation early and we'd go home feeling wounded and hating each other until we fell back into our old codependent relationship.

Now it was different. Watching these two drool over each other, I found myself strangely stimulated. I never would have thought I had it in me, but I honestly loved my wife so much that I wanted her to experience the thrill of a good little sexual escapade, as long as it was nothing more. I found myself daydreaming about what it would be like to see this guy whip his cock out and for my wife to suck on it, enthralled by the sight of it. Or for her to stand up and do a striptease, on a dare, pulling down her pants and showing him her pussy. Or him eating her out while she screamed in delight. Or for them both to masturbate in front of each other. Whatever it was, it would just be animal passion, and did not pose a threat to the loving relationship my wife and I had. But the best fantasy of all to me was the thought of them sneaking off. Ben wouldn't know about our agreement, and would think he was putting one over on me. And Suzy would have to sneak around to keep me from finding out because we had agreed to be discreet, plus I think she would enjoy role-playing the cheating slut wife. I wondered how they would manage to do it.

***---***

My answer came the next day. I was sitting outside with Ben and Mark having the complimentary continental breakfast when Suzy bounced up. She wore a tight forest green tee shirt and white shorts that showed her marvelous legs to good advantage. I noted that she had chosen not to wear a bra, which was very unusual for her. Her nipples jutted up saucily, and the material was shear enough that you could even detect the margins of each areola. She might as well have been wearing green body paint. She stood in her patented "Look at these" pose and announced, "I just found out that they rent ATVs. Let's go off-roading!" Ben immediately agreed. Mark begged off and I agreed to come as well, of course.

I had never driven an ATV before. It's something like a motorcycle with four wheels with off-road tires and suspension. It has four wheel drive, and is much like a personal jeep except that the passenger sits behind the driver like on a motorcycle. Although signs all over say that they're designed for one rider only, everyone rides double.

Because of the expense, we only rented two ATVs that afternoon. I drove one, with Suzy behind me, and Ben took the other. We left the resort and headed up into the forested mountains. There were trails everywhere, and we drove up steep hills, through creeks, to cliffsides with views and through beautiful forests filled with flowers and bees. Sometimes Ben led, and sometimes I did; we basically went anywhere that the fancy struck us. It was really a hoot.

After two or three hours, one of the times that we stopped to take a breather, Suzy complained, "It's not fair! I haven't had a chance to drive."

It took about four nanoseconds for Ben to volunteer. "Here, you can drive this one!"

"Great!" Suzy responded instantly, and hopped on Ben's ATV in front of him. She hadn't even given him the opportunity to scoot back to make room for her, but squeezed her tight little buns into his groin area. Ben moved back just far enough to make room for her, keeping his genital area plastered against her butt. Instead of holding onto the sides or back the way two guys would, he put his hands around her waist the way Suzy did with me, plastering his well-developed chest into her sweaty back.

We took off again. Owing to Suzy's inexperience I took the lead and she followed. Because I had had all of two hours more experience, I made better time and found myself repeatedly getting far ahead of her. I had to keep stopping and waiting for her to catch up. Sometimes, when the two came into view and I had the motor off, I thought I noticed Ben's hands resting casually along Suzy's bare legs, fingers on the insides of her thighs. When he saw me he would quickly retract them.

Seeing this, I realized that Suzy might want me to disappear. I decided to test her. One time when we met up I said, "This off-roading gets to be work."

"Yeah," Suzy said, "It is."

"Do you think we ought to head back?" I suggested.

"I'm not so bad," she replied. "I haven't been doing it as long as you have."

"II'm beat. I think I want to head back. Besides, it will start getting dark in about an hour."

Suzy flushed and swallowed, glancing back at Ben. "I'd like to try it just a bit more. How about you, Ben?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm not done yet," Ben agreed too quickly.

"All right then. If I don't see you guys by 8:00 I'll send out search and rescue," I joked, and took off alone.

Once out of earshot I pulled off the trail, killed the motor, and walked quietly back to where I had last seen the two. As I approached the place, I heard Suzy giggle off in the forest. I left the trail and crept through the forest toward where they were parked, some 50 yards off of the trail from where I had left them. Their voices became clearer, and when I got close enough to hear what they were saying, my heart began to pound.

The first voice I heard was Ben's. "I thought your husband was going to catch us. Do you think he saw anything?"

"Don't worry about him," she replied. "It's hard not to get turned on with someone plastered right up against you. And this thing is designed like a great big vibrator, humming right up against your crotch. Who could blame you for getting a little turned on?"

"Some of those spots were pretty rough. I had to hold onto something," Ben added, evilly.

"You're a naughty boy! Grabbing a married woman's titties!" she teased.

"I've been dying all week to touch them. You have to know that," Ben responded.

"You'd die just to touch them?" Her voice was playful.

"No. I'll die if I don't touch them," Ben pleaded.

Suzy mock-scolded, "You don't call thattouching them?"

Ben whispered, "No. I want to touchthem. Not outside your shirt.

There was a pause. "Oh, well. I guess we can't let you die," Suzy sighed. "They want you to touch them, too. See how you made my nipples stick out?"

Then there was silence.

I was crouched behind a large rock. I crept onto the rock and peered over. The two were directly below me, less than ten feet away. Ben was still sitting behind Suzy on the ATV, and he had reached around Suzy's waist. His hands were both busy under Suzy's shirt, kneading her breasts and tugging at her nipples while her hands were on top of her head, out of the way. Suzy was squirming and breathing heavily, occasionally letting an encouraging whimper escape. Ben kissed her neck and she leaned back heavily into it like a cat being petted. Suzy loves having her neck nibbled.

When Ben got to Suzy's ear, she squealed. He whispered something I couldn't quite make out, but she giggled and responded, "Thank you." Then she started wiggling her ass, which was firmly plastered against Ben's groin. "Oh," she purred, "I see you had the foresight to bring a flashlight in case it gets dark!"

Ben chuckled and rubbed his "flashlight" against Suzy's firm little butt. "You like my flashlight?" In answer, she thrust her butt backwards and Ben did not miss the opportunity to look right down the back of her pants. At the same time, his right hand emerged from beneath Suzy's t-shirt. First he lifted the t-shirt, exposing Suzy's breasts and stiff nipples to the air, and then he began to rub his hand up and down her thighs. Up and down it rubbed along her inner thighs, and she slumped uncharacteristically backwards, turning her head up toward Ben for an extended kiss. Meanwhile, Ben continued to grope Suzy's tits with his left hand as he rubbed the outside of her white cotton shorts with his fingers. She spread her knees wider, encouragingly. His fingers were now positioned directly over her pussy and he rubbed her there continually, up and down the seam of her shorts. Suzy rocked her hips and pressed her mound eagerly against Ben's fingers. She moaned into Ben's mouth.

After several minutes of deep kissing and Ben fingering the crotch of my wife's pants, they came up for air. Suzy groaned, and said, "That was fabulous." Then she closed her eyes and gloried in Ben's attentions. Bens hand crept from rubbing the crotch of her pants to the button at the top, which he began to unbutton.

"What are you doing?" Suzy asked teasingly. "Are you trying to get to my panties? I'm a married woman. I'm not supposed to let gorgeous men just play around in my panties when they want to." But Ben didn't stop. He lowered the zipper and plunged his hand into the waist of her panties. Suzy rose on her heels to give him better access, and as soon as he hit paydirt she gave a little pleading cry. "Oh, Jeez! Ah!"

By the appearance of the clothing, Ben's wrist started to pump his finger in and out of Suzy's hot pussy. She whimpered and cried in pathetic high-pitched squeaks in time to his wrist motions. Urgently, almost frantically, she tried to push her shorts and panties out of the way, only succeeding in lowering the waist to just below her trimmed crotch. The way they straddled the ATV she would have had to completely disengage and climb off of the vehicle to pull her clothes down further. This she was either too urgent or too lost from reality to do. Instead, she whispered hoarsely, "Oh, you dirty boy! Don't stop. My god, don't stop!" and then went back to panting "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

It didn't take long for her to get there, and it was obvious when she came. She lifted her ass completely off the ATV while pushing into poor Ben's chest and groaning like someone lifting heavy weights. "Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!" while tossing her head from side to side. She must have cum for a minute and a half before collapsing backward against Ben. She pulled Ben's finger away forcefully, and set it to the side, out of the way, and took a few moments just to breathe and recover.

12