Posture and Imposture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she climbed drunkenly out of her seat. Facing away from Ben, she bent forward at the waist to remove her shorts, with her butt within reaching distance of Ben. Ben took the occasion to stroke her ass as she bent almost double to step out of her shorts. She stopped with her ass straight in the air and peered back at him, from the side. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"I'd like a piece of it," Ben replied.

Suzy's look turned serious. She climbed back onto the ATV, this time facing the rear, so she was seated with her open pussy facing Ben. She said, "You can't put it in me."

"I have a condom," he countered.

"That doesn't matter. You can never put it in me. Those are my rules. Otherwise, we have to break it off right now and you go home with blue balls. Capisce?" She sounded stern and immovable.

"Uh, sure. Sure. Whatever you say. You bet."

At that, Suzy's face broke into a sort of horny smile, as if the moment had never existed. She put on an "opening the birthday presents" tone. "OK, then, as long as we understand. Well I want to see this flashlight. Lean back and let me get it out. Let's see. Is it here?" and saying this she rubbed her hand up and down the length of Ben's dick several times outside his pants.

All he could say was. "Mmm."

"It feels pretty nice. I think it's time we took a look at it. I want to turn it on!" She unbuttoned and unzipped Ben's pants quickly. Then she grasped the waist on either side and pulled them down in one movement, as far as they would go. She gave a little squeak of delight as Ben's tool sprang into view. Ben quickly lifted his heels and whisked his pants entirely off, frantically kicking off his sneakers without untying them, then immediately resumed his position with his knees splayed to the side, his elbows propping him up on the back of the ATV, and his boner bobbing straight up in the air. "Ooh!" Suzy chirped. "This looks nice!" She rubbed it with both palms from balls to tip. It took on a life of its own and bobbed in the air.

"Does it like the married lady to rub it?" she asked. "The horny little wife wants to taste it." Suzy leaned forward and kissed the precum from the tip. She gently reached both hands around Ben's balls and pushed her head down onto the dick, swallowing it to the base. Slowly, her head made the long trip from base to tip and back down. And again. And again. Ben leaned forward to try to play with my wife's ass, but couldn't quite reach it, so instead he reached under and began to play with her hanging boobs.

"I don't think I'll last long," he croaked.

Deb lifted her head for a moment. "Good. They'll be wondering where we are. Now, honey, when it happens, you just let it happen. I like to swallow." She bent forward and rubbed the object of her attentions with her breasts, squeezed it between them whispering about how beautiful and sexy it looked, and then recommenced to bob up and down on it slowly with her mouth. Ben grabbed handfuls of my wife's hair on both sides of her head and speeded her up. At the same time, his face contorted into a grimace indistinguishable from pain. It was his turn to make weight-lifting grunts. "Uhh. Uhh. Uhh." They sounded more and more desperate and almost pleading until suddenly he stiffened and groaned. My wife pumped with her hand as she sucked Ben's cream down her throat. It seemed to last for minutes.

Eventually they both relaxed and watched each other's private parts while Ben caught his breath. "Thanks, Suze. That was as good as it gets."

Suzy smiled at the compliment, but then that serious look returned. "This isn't going to go on for long. I love my husband, and that's the only thing that will go back home with me, except for memories. I just want you to understand that up front. I like you and I like what you do to me, and I like doing what I do to you, but you'll never take the place of my husband."

"He's a lucky man."

"We're both lucky together."

Comically, Ben bawled, "You only want me for my body."

Suzy chuckled, but said, "Yeah, well, I like you and you're a really neat guy, but that's about the size of it. I think you're probably OK with that, aren't you." Ben agreed. After dressing and rearranging themselves, they kissed briefly and left.

After they had gone, I did something that completely surprised me. I was turned on in a way that I have seldom been turned on. I played with myself slowly – you might almost say I made love to myself – until I came with a force that was as strong as any time I'd done it alone, squirting right onto the rock in a puddle. A bee investigated, and got stuck in it. I sat pondering this, and what I'd seen, and took stock of my emotions. Honestly, my mind was a lot less cluttered than I would have expected, probably because I'd thought it through in advance.

I wasn't particularly angry with Ben. Disappointed, and disturbed that he would do something like this with my wife behind my back. I would never trust him, but it wasn't anything like a jealous rage. I couldn't completely blame a single guy for chasing my fuckable little wife anyway.

For Suzy, my emotions surprised me. I was proud of her for making everything clear to Ben in such a mature, responsible way. She's no dummy; she knew that I had given her this opportunity when I offered to go home. I was elated because she had had such a good sexual experience. Sure, a part of me would like to say that I'm such a great lover that no one need look further, but the truth of the matter is that every partner eventually gets to be the same old same old. Nature diversifies the gene pool by making us hanker after something different from time to time, and that natural state of mind is not a judgment against our life partners. So I was cool with it. I couldn't wait to march in and put my dick where Ben's would never go. Also -- and this is really strange -- I hoped they'd do it again, and I hoped I'd be able to watch.

The only negative emotion I had really was about myself. I felt guilty for spying on them. It was as if I had unjustly distrusted my wife and had cheated on her in a small way when I spied on her. But then, I realized that the whole experience had been damned sexy, and that anyone with sexual organs would have watched. The decision I had to make was, would I make the situation worse by continuing to spy or would I fess up to my wife? One thing was for sure. If they did it again, I wanted to see it happen.

***---***

Part 2 is almost complete and will be posted in a few days. Meanwhile, why not vote and leave a comment while you're here? I like to respond to emails.

12