Potent Paul White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

As I pounded her pussy my levels of pure animalistic lust and ecstasy were so far beyond my experience that it was difficult for my nervous system and brain to deal with. The levels were enhanced even more as she continuously screamed "Fuck me...oh yes...arggh...fuck, fuck, fuck," as I alternated between rapid and measured reciprocations of my cock in her pleasure channel. I reached an emotional and physical crescendo within minutes and she screamed and I grunted as loudly as a pen full of hogs as overpowering climaxes occurred simultaneously. I came so hard, for so long, that I at least momentarily blacked out.

When I regained awareness my sword was still entrenched in her scabbard. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning and groaning, and aside from twitches which indicated orgasmic aftershocks was immobile.

Sometime later – I have no idea how long it was – we both became cognizant, and kissed and massaged body parts. When my cock again came completely to life she smiled, mounted me, and proceeded to ride me cowgirl style. I lightly twisted, or forcefully sucked on, the enlarged nipples on her tiny tits as she alternately vigorously rode me, or smashed her chest toward mine. Our again near simultaneous orgasms were almost as debilitating as the first ones, and we fell into a stupor with her lying on top of me.

Just as first light was poking through my bedroom skylight I gently massaged her female parts until she woke up, and then slowly and deliberately entered her pleasure chasm for the third time that night. I didn't fuck her this time – I made love to her. Just before we climaxed I said "I love you – I love you with every fiber of my being," and then came inside her.

We eventually showered together and got dressed, and worked together to make breakfast – great sex makes one ravenous. She was quiet as we ate, however. I asked "Anything wrong?"

"Maybe," she responded, and then took a sip of orange juice.

"What?" I inquired after a pause.

"I intended to give Vernon one more chance to become a decent husband. Then you said that you loved me, and knowing you I'm certain that that's true. That complicates things," she pensively replied.

"You know that if you're not really sterile that you'll be pregnant with my child, don't you?" I asked.

"We'll see," she shyly smiled.

When I dropped her off at her house she held my hands and looked me in the eye. "Give me time to work things out in my mind and with Vernon. Please don't contact me; I promise that once I resolve things that I'll contact you."

"It will be hard because you're an important part of my life – but I'll accede to your wishes. Remember – if you leave him you need to give me first crack at you."

"I thought you already dealt with my crack last night," she laughed. Then she kissed me and scurried up her driveway.

**************

The next thirty eight days, four hours, and sixteen minutes – not that I was keeping track – were hell. Every hour I wanted to call Gail, or drive to see her, but held off. I went to the health club at times that I knew she wouldn't be there; I avoided the parks, restaurants, or museums where we often met. Then a call finally came.

"Hi Paul – remember me?" came a distinctive sexy female voice.

"I could never forget Aphrodite – this is Aphrodite isn't it?" I replied.

"Something like that," Gail laughed. "Can I visit you at your condo sometime soon?"

"Can you be here in 45 minutes?" I asked.

"See you then," she responded and terminated the call.

I got a big hug and quick kiss when Gail entered my condo. We sat down in the kitchen but she declined any food or beverage. She hemmed and hawed for a while, then without making eye contact said "I have something to tell you."

I held her hands and made her look at me. "You're pregnant with my child, right?"

"How did you know?" she asked, quite surprised.

"Maybe it's your pregnancy glow – I know one when I see it." That was a lie, but it was better than the truth, because I already strongly suspected what she was about to reveal. "Tell me about Vernon."

Pursuant to my expectations Gail told me that once she revealed her pregnancy to him he got incensed and said "It can't be my child." "Why not?" she asked. "Because I'm sterile," he shot back. It turns out that ten years ago he paid $5,000 for a false lab report saying that he had fertile swimmers and she was infertile when the opposite was true. Gail had kept the fake lab report in a safe deposit box the last ten years. After calling him several names, and he her, she phoned me.

She was embarrassed by the entire situation, but I told her there was no reason to be. "I'm thrilled that you're pregnant," I smiled.

"Why?" she asked.

"First and foremost because you've wanted a child your entire adult life and now will have one. Second, and selfishly, because since I'm the biological father I hope that I have the inside track on capturing you once you dump Vernon."

"That's direct enough," she laughed.

"Let me tell you my plan," I continued as I lifted her onto her feet, then picked her up and started walking to my bedroom. As I walked I said "Let's take this weekend to confirm that we're sexually compatible – we're already great friends – and then you'll file for divorce and bring a fraud action against Vernon and the lab he got the falsified report from. Once the divorce is final you and I will get married, have a second kid, and then you'll get your tubes tied."

"Cocky bastard, aren't you she chortled just before she planted a passionate kiss on me, almost causing me to lose my balance.

****************

Things could not have gone better. I found sex with Gail by far better than any other of my life – light years ahead, in fact. Based upon her reactions and words, I'd say that the same was true for her.

We hired the bad ass divorce attorney that I had used when divorcing Cheryl, and she filed the petition for dissolution of marriage, and a fraud action against both Vernon and the lab, by the end of the next week. The lab moaned that it wasn't responsible for a wayward dishonest employee, but when in preliminary motions the judge didn't agree with them, they settled. Our sharkette attorney got Vince bounced from the house, and he shortly thereafter settled both the divorce and fraud action on terms very favorable to Gail. Once Vince left the house Gail and I moved in, I sold my condo, and everything else proceeded according to plan. We now have a girl and a boy, Gail's tubes are tied, Beth enjoys being a big half-sister, and my new wife is everything any man could ever want.

Almost every day I'm happier than I have ever been any other day of my life.

Gail also talked me into becoming a lab rat. "Paul, it's very important that other people who've wanted kids like I did can have them. Researcher may find the key to success for many barren couples by analyzing you. Please let them study you."

With my perfect wife's love bolstering me, I'm the most content lab rat in history.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers