Pottery Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's then that I feel Max's hand come around and start to massage my arse. He starts by playing with my butt cheeks, but before long his fingers creep in towards my arse. With his middle finger he starts stroking my hole. Breaking with his incredible dick sucking his licks his finger and reaches around and pushes. Straight in and to the knuckle his finger went straight up my arse. Jesus, I was so close to blowing my load. When Max began pumping the finger in out of my ass and resumed sucking my huge dick all the way down his throat, that was it. I blew my load straight down his throat. Max groaned as I held his head in place and the vibrations of his groan felt amazing on my cock.

Shivering and weak in the legs I withdrew my shrinking dick from Max's mouth. Max smacked his lips, and purrs like a content cat. I step into my panties before slumping in the armchair, exhausted.

'My word Jeremy that was quite a load you've been building there, has it been that long? Actually that's a good point, your name, Jeremy, it's not very feminine is it? So Paddy and I have come up with something much more suitable. From now on you shall be known as Mary' He said triumphantly.

I was too delirious from my post orgasmic glow to fully take in what was being said, so I just nodded and agreed. I didn't even notice Max change into his sailors outfit.

'Come on darling, sort your silly self out we have to be going now. You don't want the party boat to leave without you do you?' Max had to help me like some drunk to get in the car. Thankfully the drive to the Thames would give me enough time to take a small nap. I woke feeling revived, and overly excited about the party and the possibilities, I was also feeling incredibly sexually devious. I was a hot girl who is going to score some hot dick! Wow! Had Max been whispering to me in my sleep? Anyhow, we were here at the docks and I wanted to get this party on the road.

Everyone else was onboard, they just had us two left to climb aboard before we can set off. I was greeted by a cheering crowd of happy friends and lots of pictures being taken. I was sucking it up, flirting with the cameras, flirting with friends. I was Marilyn Monroe. A couple of glasses of champagne were shoved into my hand by Andy, who appeared from the crown and who was looking very handsome in his Private's Army outfit. It made him look very manly, his chest thrusting out the tight green material. 'Holy Jesus, my sweet little darling, you look so much better than I ever could of dreamt' I downed a whole glass champagne, and gave Andy seriously sexy 'fuck me' eyes look as I placed my glass on a table. 'You like what you see?' I flirted.

'My God Jeremy, I love it, I have to restrain myself from sticking my dick in you right now' I spun and propped out my bum and said ' Well don't be such a tease'

Andy meant business now, ' Come on lets go somewhere more private', he said quickly as he grabbed my hand and we walked through a crowd of happy people towards some doors. Inside the boat there were still more people. We divert ourselves from people who might want to talk to us and disappear through a small door. Andy leads me through a maze of tunnels until he reaches the room he was trying to find. The laundry room. He picks me up off my feet and carries me through the door and throws me onto a massive soft pile of clean cotton sheets. Taking a step forward and leaning down Andy kisses me. I kiss back as it increases in passion. Our tongues begin to dance around each other. Andy rests all of his weight against my smaller frame as we passionately invade each other's mouths. I can feel his hardness grow beneath his green trouser, and he's not small by any means. I am practically salivating at the thought off his massive cock. What's happened to me? I am such a filthy whore!

I push Andy back upright and begin unbuckling his belt as he undoes his shirt buttons frantically. His pants are down and his huge penis (bigger than mine) is in front of my face and I've never been so hungry in my life!. Without a second thought I move forward and suck on the end of his huge dick. It tasted nice, like I imagined. I lick it some more and take it in my mouth. This was my first dick and I was attacking it like a pro. Bobbing the dick in and out of my mouth I grew more confident and took his cock in my throat. I was a natural. It got my own dick so hard that I thought I might cum right there in my panties. Andy began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth. I was get throat fucked.

Andy withdrew his dick from my mouth and lay down behind me on the sheets, 'Come on baby, and climb on sixty-nine'. I stood up and unfastened my dress and slipped out of it. In my under garments I straddled Andy's face and leant forward to take his dick back down my throat. Andy grabbed my hips and ground my arse into his face. Pulling my panties to the side he stretches out my cheeks giving him a better view of my arsehole. He seems pleased with what he sees and dives back in ramming his tongue straight up my waiting ass. He pumped his tongue in and out of my tight hole. I am now and forever a lover of rimming. This felt amazing. Andy's tongue flicked in and out of my little girly ass. I wasn't even aware of the filth that was coming out of my mouth ' Oh, yeah, you dirty bastard shove your tongue deep in my ass!'.

I felt Andy's fingers come around ass and begin poking at my backside, 'Yes, Private Paddy finger fuck me!', one finger drove deep in my ass. He has such big hands! It was sending me wild, I was literally bucking into his hand. I couldn't wait till I could shove Andy's massive dick in my girly pussy. Another finger entered my ass, stretching me wide. I was squealing. Getting these two large fingers pumping my ass. 'I have to fuck you right now Mary!' Andy roared. Like lightening I spun round and positioned myself above his massive cock, I didn't even know if I could fit such a monster in my ass but I was sure going to try. Slowing down my movements and breathing fast I felt the head of his slippery dick touch against my sweaty bumhole. Taking a breath I sat back on it, the head stretched out my ass wide, and with a pop sat inside my ass. It stung momentarily but it passed now to make way for intense pleasure. I was amazed and excited by this new prospect of having a dick in my butt. And such a massive one. I sat back further onto Andy's cock, 'How do you like my pussy, you dirty bastard!' 'I goddamn love it, Mary' Slowly slowly I swallowed more of his dick up inside my ass. I was stretched out so wide, and being penetrate so deep. I began bucking and sliding up and down Andy's massive pole. 'I love your dick in my ass!' I screamed. I didn't care who heard. His dick was so deep it was playing with my prostate sending waves of heavy pleasure through my body. I leant down and tongue his mouth while he fucked the shit out of my ass.

'Fuck me harder" I screamed ' Pound my virgin pussy'

Andy had become a wild man, he tore me off the top of him and told me to kneel on all fours. As I was doing that he frantically pulled my silk panties off. With each hand grabbing a butt cheek he stretched my ass open. Open for his invasion. Fuck me Andy, fuck me till I physically explode! He guided his huge dick towards my gaping entrance. With a squelch his dick slide back into my empty little ass filling me up. 'Fuck me soldier boy!' I screamed.

Andy was a machine pumping in and out of my ass. Furious noises as flesh slapped against flesh. We were both driven animal, our carnal desires bubbling within of us. Andy was standing above me as he fucked in the rear. I wanted to feel his cum in belly, I wanted his warm juices to spill out inside ass, all warm and gooey. And as if right on cue, 'Uh, uh , uh I'm coming!'

'Yes baby! Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your spunk, Mmmmmmm, YES!' I felt his cock twitch inside me and then spasm as he sprays my inside with warm sticky cum. This sent me over the edge of climax, my own large penis which had been untouched, erupted spraying the sheets with galloons of cum. Such a massive orgasm ripped through me I began hallucinating and blacked out for a short while. Andy jerked his massive cock in and out of my ass as he got out every drop of cum, before withdrawing his cock and collapsing on top of me. We drop down beside each other and he spoons me on the cotton sheets. I wrap myself up in his large muscular arms, feeling like a heavily satisfied woman. And we drift off into a beautiful snooze.

12